MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

[Special Team Recruiting] [Announced] Do You Love Helping Out Others? MIUI Device Team Members Wanted!

Close [ Promote]
37240 346 |
10:34, Sep-18-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Device Team.png

Results Announced!!!

After some thorough background check on all the applicants, we have selected 26 candidates to join our team!

1) shynkaihara
2)
ask2784
3)
tarungiri90
4)
Alnix
5)
Alfino11
6)
leoism
7)
PanZAJr
8)
RAFIKHAN
9)
XshreyX
10)
TechyMW120
11)
NayeemOfficial
12)
Saraadi
13)
Yoga143
14)
rameshbhatt
15)
RahulHD
16)
wimbokrisna
17)
nepoleanl
18)
ajguns
19)
Law_Ger
20)
JNeerSin
21)
sk21122000
22)
ChrisR3S
23)
srsakib
24)
souvikjha
25)
wasefali
26)
Ayushrocks3

Candidates are selected based on these simple attributes they have:
1) Have answered several user questions in MIUI Forum with decent answers.
2) Active in MIUI Forum.
3) Constructive replies in a manner behavior.
4) Do not have the spam pattern. Eg. Copy and paste "Thanks for sharing" in almost all the threads to gain experiences.

Congratulations to all of you who have been selected! Invitation to our Device Team QQ group will be sent via forum PM to you within 24 hours. Please be patience.

Greeting MIUIers!

Are you good with your Xiaomi devices and love to help answering users questions? Do you want to learn more about MIUI or Xiaomi devices? Here's a good news for you! MIUI Device Team is now open for recruitment!

But wait, what is the identity of MIUI Device Team in MIUI Forum?

Trouble Shooters
Cannon_Mi_Bunny.jpg

We are born to help and solve users questions on MIUI or Xiaomi devices.
We have the overwhelming passion which no one has, to solve issues by users.
We accept challenges and squeeze our brain juices to think of a solution.
We take our time to prepare a step-by-step solution in one thread.
We enjoy the sense of achievement after successfully cleared a doubt or an issue.

MIUI Geeks
Geek.png

We study MIUI everyday, we want to learn MIUI as much as possible.
We know MIUI in a way that we can easily write a MIUI manual for users.
We are so get used to MIUI that we have almost no interest in other mobile OS.
We love MIUI so much, that we visit MIUI forum everyday like Facebook.
We enjoy MIUI so much that we want others to enjoy it as much as we do!

Great Supporters
Teamwork.png

Other than supporting users, we have all our hearts in supporting Xiaomi and MIUI too!
We love to share everything related to Xiaomi and the excitement for new products!
We do not work alone, we work as a team and support each other in team!
We share our things in life, discuss about everything other than Xiaomi.
We are not just a typical boring tech group, we chat, joke and have fun as well!

Details of MIUI Device Team

Responsibilities

The main tasks of MIUI Device Team are:
Help answering users' questions in Device Sub-forums
Write/share device-specific tips & tutorials articles

Note: You can choose to focus one of them or both at the same time.

Other responsibilities such as:
- Write product reviews
- Share tools, apps and ROMs
- Share photos taken with Xiaomi Device (optional)

Requirements

- Currently use one of the devices supported by MIUI officially. Click to view all.
- Have certain knowledge about computer and mobile phones. Familiar with MIUI.
- Able to be online for at least 5 hours a week.
- Enthusiastic in helping users and/or write device articles.
- Actively discuss with other members in QQ international chat room.

- Friendly and great in socializing. EQ is much important in working as a team.

How to apply

Reply to this thread with your application and remember to include these points:
- The device(s) you're using now
- Your opinion and experiences in MIUI Forum
- Do you have any Computer/Mobile phone background
- Sample thread created by you (if any)
- Why do you think you are qualified to be one of MIUI Device Team

Rights & Incentives

- Read permission: 90
- Access to MIUI daily updates
- Higher chance to join MIUI official activities such as this and more!
- Larger attachment size
- Joining forces with a team of enthusiastic device geeks
- More acknowledgements from Moderators and Admins (Great article will be rated)
- Incentives include Forum Credits, Mi Credits
and Xiaomi gifts from monthly assessment.

All About The Devices.png
Introducing the Weekly Event for MIUI Device Team:
Article of the Week

We are encouraged to write Device Articles for helping users.
Excellent articles will be listed in the column of "All About the Devices" every week.
If your article is listed as Featured Article and/or Most Popular Article,
you will have chance to win Gift Pack from Xiaomi!

Here's example of gift unpacking video from our ex Device Team Member:
http://en.miui.com/thread-225475-1-1.html

More info about Article of the Week, read here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-78495-1-1.html

MIUI Device Classroom.jpg

Introducing the Special Routine for MIUI Device Team:
MIUI Device Classroom

By encouraging MIUI Device Team to write more articles,
this special classroom is specially made for you.
If you have the knowledge and like to do research on a topic,
preparing a lesson will be a very fun and helpful stuff for you.

If you are talented and have prepared several lessons,
our admin might reward you some gifts for your contribution!

A Friendly Reminder:
You will be removed from your current Special Team (Beta, Resources, News, App Review) once you join MIUI Device Team.

You can take your time to write a quality application.
Reserved post is not welcome!
Irrelevant replies (Non-application) will be removed on sight!

Recruitment End at

Date: 25th Sept 2017 (Monday)
Time: 12pm (GMT+8, Beijing Time)

na xie nian.jpg

MIUI Device Team is formed to make MIUI forum an informative and friendly community!
Come and join us and have fun with us in MIUI Forum!
Favorite66 Share

Rated by 42 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

wasefali + 2 Thanks!
InitialRN + 1 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Great!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
srsakib + 4 Thanks!
Charlie@me + 1 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 2 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 5 Welcome new fellas..
saibanyartun + 5 Great!
mariokedah + 3 Thanks!
mj.mehedi + 2 Awesome!
naury81 + 2 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DJASIF + 1 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
shahed0096 + 1 Thanks!
RahulHD + 2 Thanks! I would love to contribute for M
skbddn + 5 Fantastic!
XshreyX + 2 I would love to be a part of MIUI DEVICE
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
libra2165 + 2 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +234  Prestige +46  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
354 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamBlack SharkAndroid GuruMIUI Device Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

02:30, Sep-20-2017 | From PC
|
Hi,
I'm Md. Sohanur Rahman Sakib from Bangladesh.

I'm using Mi 5s from April 2017. Before I was using Redmi 4 for some days.

I became know about Xiaomi on last year. Then one of my friends bought Redmi Note 2.  The features of that phone (MIUI 7) attracted me a lot. From then I became a fan of this brand and UI. Now I'm using MIUI 9 Beta ROM.

I joined on MIUI forum at 16 April 2017. Now I'm working on Beta team from 22 June 2017.I love to work with my Beta team mates. They are very helpful and polite.

Now I'm studying BSc. in Computer Science and Engineering. I love to work with technology and share my experience with others. I've enough knowledge on Computer, Windows OS, Android OS, C language. I'm now learning Java language.

Here are some thread created by me :

Chat Thread : Share your Battery Experience with Mi 5s!

Tips & Tutorials : Install Beta ROM in Mi 5s
Change your mobile font without changing location
Browse MIUI Global Forum in Mobile Browser with Desktop mode
Play YouTube video with POP UP window with your Xiaomi Mobile

Review : About MIUI 8 Global 7.5.25 | Beta

As my background  is related with Computer, I need the chance to share my thought and knowledge with others. If MIUI forum wants then can give me the chance. My future is also related with technology. Everyday it's upgrading and the field of it's increasing day by day. From my side I'll try give my best if I get the chance to work with device team.

Thanks for giving me chance to apply on MIUI Device team.

Comment

KoHsetGyi Support: 5 Objection: 0 He has good knowledge about MIUI and also active on both forum and QQ.Good luck!  04:37, Sep-20-2017

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ahad-Hossain + 10 Support!
saurabthakur4 + 5 Wishing you to see you in device team
mnnahid + 10 support
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Agreed! My fully support..

Experience +35  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Don' forget to mention me in your reply!

Sakib | Find me on  Instagram
The series I manage : Tech Animate

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

01:04, Sep-19-2017 | From PC
|
Hello,
First of all thank you for this golden opportunity.
I'm Rahul from Mumbai,India. Currently I'm in final year of an engineering.

I'm part of MI family for almost three years now. In 2015 I bought my first Mi device The legendary REDMI 1S which is still performing like a beast. In May this year in very first sale I bought my second Mi device REDMI 4X. So currently I've two MI devices with me.
REDMI 1S(MIUI9 China developer ROM)
and
REDMI 4X(MIUI9 Global developer ROM)

Back in 2015 my main motive behind buying MI device was the full freedom which MI gives to use their device to it's full potential and obviously it's aggressive pricing. After buying Redmi 1s MIUI forum was very useful for me right from solving small problems to flashing of TWRP,fastboot & rooting everything I learned from this MIUI forum.

I've used Samsung Galaxy Y,Lumia 520 in past.
Currently I've Acer laptop with me & two Mi devices Redmi 1s & Redmi 4x respectively.

In my free time I've always tried to solve user problems in forum. Here are few threads which I've created and got quite good response.
http://en.miui.com/thread-705397-1-1.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-654720-1-1.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-673826-1-1.html

I think I'm qualified for this position as I'm part of MI family for almost 3 years now. In those three years I've tried various MIUI ROM's (Stable, Global developer,China developer) from MIUI5 to MIUI9 and also custom ROM's like CyanogenMod, Lineage,AICP,etc. Thus I have pretty good knowledge about MIUI and Mi devices.Also as an engineering student I'm very much familiar with computers and smartphones. I am an internet addict as I always try to find and learn something new and interesting. I would love to contribute for Mi family by helping out people.

Thank You.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

hemanth11 + 6 + 1 Great!

Experience +6  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 9MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

05:13, Sep-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Hello

- I have a Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Version
- I been in Rooting and Installing ROM's
- Troubleshooting and Fixings Bugs on my Redmi Note 3
- I have 8 Threads in MIUI Forum related to Redmi Note 3 and other Mi Phones.
- I have a Windows 10 PC and All supporting Devices.
- Currently On MIUI9 Global Developer ROM.
- I'm also a MIUI Beta Testing Team Member.
- I'm Very Comfortable in Fixing Bugs ans Errors in MIUI

* I'm using Android from more than 7-8 years now and as a Geek I have learnt many things like Rooting, ROM's, Kernels, Recoveries. I have fixed many Xiaomi Phones which have Bricked and made them work again.

- I think I can handle the Redmi Note 3 related issues and problems very well and solve them ASAP.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 9Mi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI King

20:25, Sep-19-2017 | From PC
|
Hello Everyone,
I would Like to give you a brief Description about myself later, But first thing first,
The device You're using now - I own Redmi 3s prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 2, Mi Max 2
Your Opinion and experience in MIUI Forum - I had learned a lot from MIUI Forum from flashing a ROM to Fastbooting a ROM, From Reporting bugs to solving it, I had a great experience after joining the forum.
Do you have any computer/ Mobile Phone background - I have HP laptop
Why do you think you are qualified to be one of MIUI Device Team - I think I have the potential to be a device Team member and handle the responsibilities.
A noteworthy point about me is that I don't Argue with most of the people both at Forums and in my life. I have also learned much more about MIUI like flashing Custom Rom's, kernels etc after using in several devices.
About Myself
Name : Vikram Singh

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 990000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Talent

16:59, Sep-19-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Dear Administrators and Mderators,
I am Sourabh Upreti from India and I want to apply for the post of DEVICE TEAM.
I am currently a global beta team member for REDMI NOTE 3 device since last one year.
I am an engineering student and have interest about android,miui and other softwares and have a knowledge about these things.
i think i can be helpful for this forum if i have given a chance.
online time 63 hours
experience 1893
forum credits 2097.
And i am ready to serve my time to miui lovers.
thank you.

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
174 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi ScaleMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi Note 4XDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy New Year10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamTheme TalentTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfUpdates LoverDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

21:07, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersNougatMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

21:06, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|

Hello Mods and Admins,

I am Harsh Trivedi from India. Currently Using Redmi Note 4 (32GB Version). I am A Huge Mi Fan.

Why Choose Me?
I have Also Knowledge of Bootloader Unlocking and Also Installation of ROM. I am Also Help User to get their Solution.I will Googling if I don't know The Solution. I will try my best to answer and help users to solve their problems ASAP. I have my Own PC and Also Some Other Phones. I'll be Online for More than 5 Hours A Week.

I would be fortunate to work as a Device Team Member and in helping People and bringing up Mi to greater heights.

Thanks and Regards
Harsh Trivedi

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology GuruTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

16:52, Sep-18-2017 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by LYFE251 at 11:42, Sep-21-2017

My device is Redmi 4a , miui forum is awesome with full of good information also expecting more from mi including custom ROM and related section for better development ,have knowledge in PC and more on smartphone,better check my profile,it will be a glad news trying always to be a part of mi and hoping one day it will happen .

Comment

Ajaykarakattil Support: 5 Objection: 0 My full support  11:31, Sep-21-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Ninety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!Mi 5 ProMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersDiwali Super FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollHappy New Year100k Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI King5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsOreo13 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongDiscuss HereMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMi Story TellerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertMr. DependableTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:33, Sep-18-2017 | From PC
|
The time that i was a noobie in Android and developing i got many help from many people from all over the world, and now that I've have been improved and know  things, just like others, i help people, too!
We love ourselves notwithstanding our faults, and we ought to love our friends in like manner.
Cyrus

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
433 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Air PurifierMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4XRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Redmi 2Redmi 3SMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 20162 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5A/Prime13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1MIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruSurpriseMi A1Redmi 5/PlusStar WarsRedmi 5AMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayOreoMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI 106 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertApp MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterRingtone Star Nougat

12:54, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Sir,
-I am using Redmi 4x
-I am serving in Miui forum since 2014 as a normal member as well as part of beta team and presently as a resource team member. I have experience to communicate with users, helping them, answering questions regarding queries, I know how to communicate with mods and all team members. I used most of the xiaomi mobiles which launched in India so I have experience regarding different devices.
- Yes I have Computer/Mobile background I have Masters Degree in Computer Sciences.
- I have posted threads @vaneet
- I think I am qualified for Miui Device team coz I have experience from past 4 years in this forum as a part of special team and I want to contribute more and help other users.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIer

10:55, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Device Redmi Note 3

Yes MIUI Form is Like A Friend because Any Problem Found in Device First go in MIUI Form app then i Go to Service center

Yes I Have Computer and Mobile

I think i Will Qualified To MIUI Team Because i want to help to others members and most of time i m free and i m able to help

Comment

CutestDevil Support: 0 Objection: 5 wow, you are the guy who absolute talk rubbish and swear against MIUI and its developers and spam on forum and also leak beta roms ![/colo   17:00, Sep-18-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 3MIUI 9MIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterDiwali Happy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerOreoStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentApp StarMi TalentAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

11:04, Sep-18-2017 | From APP
|
- Redmi 3 Pro
- i like to help other solve the problem and its funs for me.
- i have pc and understand about android and litle java apps
- Stock Recovery R3
- because i wanna help each other to solve problem

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi  BunnyMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi ScaleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi Note 33 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalNougatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Android ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:08, Sep-18-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I am helping my friends out in flashing roms ,unbricking phones and other stuffs for so long time .
i am very thorough in all these things coz I have done it a lot times.
so it would be a privilege for me if I help everyone from this platform .
I can take out time for helping others peoples and yes I have laptop and mobile with working internet connection .
I want to be in .
thanks !!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi  BunnyAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersUpdates LoverStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:11, Sep-18-2017 | From APP
|
Hello sir,
-I'm using Redmi note 4 Qualcomm and there a 5other phones with one tablet.

-I've learnt a lot from here a gave what I know to some. so if you qualify me I'll be a great supporter, helpful to others and do what you tell also.
-My opinion is that answering to people must be as fast as possible as I  experienced this and I think I can do it and help users.

-Yup I've a PC and many mobiles.

-I've made a thread on Redmi note 4 camera and bugs. I'm a newbie so I'll release more in this week itself.

-I think I've qualified because I want to know more and give what I've to the huge community, hear the problems and solve it and most of all I'll gain a lot of knowledge which I don't know and even give it to people.

Comment

marcus_keong Since you already applying for moderator, we won't consider to select you. Personally I do not like conflict.  09:38, Sep-26-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi BandMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 9Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersI Love 20165 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Star Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Talent

11:12, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Current device : Redmi 3s Prime
My opinion regarding MiUI forum is it's a great community to take and give all the information available about Xiaomi Devices, softwares, and Android updates and apps. I enjoy participating in competition and reading articles here.
I don't have any specific computer or mobile background but I have rooted and flashed my devices in the past and still love to do it.
I can say I am qualified because I have sufficient knowledge about computers and mobiles and I can work my way around it. I like helping out people and also learning new things.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 4iRedmi Note 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Technology GuruMi Lover MedalNougatMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of Wisdom6 Million Forum Members

11:15, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Device:Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 2

MIUI Form is a hub of knowledge and the solution of Any regarding any Xiaomi device and you will enjoy miui like a pro.

Yes I do have Computer,Mac and Mobile phones

I Will be Qualified To MIUI Team Because I love to helping others and have good knowledge about Rom flashing, miui tricks tips , and i have free time so i want to learn new things about miui.

Comment

marcus_keong How can we recruit an alien who post 'bzhshshs', 'bzjsks' as replies?  09:32, Sep-26-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSuper FridayMIUI 2017I Love 201690000 Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum

11:25, Sep-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Device:Redmi Note 3 qualcomm

MIUI Form is a hub of knowledge and the solution of Any regarding any Xiaomi device and you will enjoy miui like a pro.

Yes I do have two laptops asus r558uq dm701d & dell vostro 1440 and two mobile phones redmi note 3 qualcomm & intex aqua power hd and have 3 feature phones also

I Will be Qualified To MIUI Team Because I love to helping others and have good knowledge about Rom flashing, miui tricks tips , and i have free time so i want to learn new things about miui.
for this quality in me i am using managing fb groups and whatsapp groups also for xiaomi devices with admin rights

Elite Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 4MIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ukraine5 Million Forum App InstallsCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTechnology Guru

11:30, Sep-18-2017 | From PC
|
Device: Redmi 4 Prime

MIUI Forum Helps Us All Time Like A Best Friend.

Yes I Have Computer And Mobile. Also I Have Knowledge About Rooting, Flashing Stock And Custom Rom. Modifying Android Apps.

I think i Will be Qualified To MIUI Team Because I will Help Forum Member To Solve Their Device Problems.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
1203 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleNinety Degree LuggageMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI PDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F15 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi Max 3App StarRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Twitter FollowerHappy 2019Mi 5XMi A1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Redmi 5/PlusMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraHumor MasterRedmi 5AMi MIX 2Discuss Here2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingNougatStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence Day

11:31, Sep-18-2017 | From APP
|
Hello sir,
-I'm using Redmi 2 and also Redmi Note 4(Indian Version)

-In this context I want to mention that I've learnt a lot from the articles/post that are shared on MIUI Forum by respected Moderators/Super Moderators,MIUI Device Team Members and others.Also I have tried to do my best to help out other fellow members with the knowledge I acquired.So if you give  me  a chance I'll be highly obliged and it will also be helpful for me to help others and increase my knowledge about MIUI.
-My opinion is that we should answer to people request/problems on MIUI Forum as fast as possible to solve the issues.
-Yes I have a Laptop and 2 MI Devices(Redmi 2 and Redmi Note 4)
-Being from a Technical background (Engineering)I always possess a interest in software/bugs their solution,helping others and I think MIUI is the right platform to cater my skills.
                                           Thankyou

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list