MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!100k Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestApp TalentSuper MIUI ThemePioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerStar Of ThemesTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarStar Of Icons

[Interview] Interview with Alex García Admin & Founder of MIUI.es

[ Promote]
10436 59 |
19:41, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Binod 20:00,Oct-24-2013

logo_miuies.png
We all have seen @MIUIes many times sharing wonderful resources,coming up with nice and encouraging comment, editing threads. He is a very active member of MIUI English Forum. Many people also know him from other places too as he is Admin, Designer& Founder of miui.es - miuiapps.es - miuithemes.com - xiaomi.es websites.

But how many of us know him what exactly he is? Today we will find out who is the man behind the mask.  I got  chance to explore him. I am very thankful to him as he spared some time with us.

Alex (32).jpg

- Let’s Start with your Real Name.
Alex Garcia

- Tell us somepersonal sides of yours, who are you in your personal life? What you doprofessionally?
I don’t have profession regulated by studies. I've always been a self-taught person and I have learned through my media matters which I like.
All my life I've been skating on skateboard. I was sponsored by a shop called“DLX “(De Luxe) in San Francisco. In 1996 I traveled to Frisco Town to skate and had very good experiences. I was skating at The Embarcadero and share skatewith Mike Caroll and Salman Agah (Professional skaters), but 10 years ago Istopped skating because of a motorcycle accident. From last one year I againstarted skating but it is much softer than earlier, not as aggressive as I can.
From last10 years I am dedicated to multimedia production. I was inseveral groups of RAP and for many years. I traveled around Spain for concerts.My last reference was a song collaborating on a Wu Tang Clan album Europe called WU WEAR PROJECT - REVELATIONS: CHAPTER ONE (http://wu-international.com/Albums%20Desc/Wuwear_revelation.htm), but ended disillusioned with the Rappers  and decided to quit the music world .
I continued my solo musical career producing music (you can find thingson soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/espectrunk/sets/rising-the-album). Also I started to learn how to design with Photoshop and After Effects, nothing serious, just to express what I liked at the design level.
Currently working on a Skate shop from last five months.

- What are thethings you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to skate, go to the movies and being with my friends. But what I really like is MIUI. With MIUI I could find myself again. MIUI is a way of life for me ;)

- How you come toabout MIUI?
My first phone was the HTC Nexus One technology always liked and when Isaw that there were three Androids on a skateboard I said, I'll love it for sure. From then sought to install ROMs on my device and found miui.com, andfell in love at first sight. It was then decided (on January 11, 2011, in otherwords 11.1.11) create a website dedicated to MIUI in Spanish.

- You are an activemember of MIUI English Forum from last one year; tell us how this experienceis?
The opportunity to collaborate with MIUI Official community meant a lotto me. I've taken care of miuithemes.com website for two and half years, and Ihave published all the resources to MIUI English Forum, I understood that itwas the logical and necessary evolution.

Alex (15).jpg

- Sometimes I also see you in Chineseforum, do you understand Chinese?
Sure, MIUI Official forums (miui.com) were my first encounter with MIUIand there I met WuNa (NaNaNa). Since then (in February of next year will bethree years that I'm using the Official Chinese forums). I do not understand Chinese;I love to learn and gradually try to do so if my free time allows me. I do  understand by translating it with Google Translator;D

- How do you balanceyour time with your personal/Professional life and with MIUI?
Here in Spain the labor situation is very bad, millions of highlytrained young are unemployed and many decide to go out to seek their fortunes.I started with the draft MIUI Spain just for that, it was a great way to spendmy time on something I liked and do something constructive with my life giventhe situation that I had no work.
For me, MIUI has been working on it 24/7/365 for all these almost threeyears. Now, working in the Skate Shop no problem with time, because I only work20 hours a week, and I can work when there are no people around my computer inthe store and be able to continue using the time with my passion of MIUI.

- You are Admin,Designer & Funder for many websites, like miui.es - miuiapps.es - miuithemes.com- xiaomi.es, how this happened?
My passion for MIUI when I founded miui.es did not stop there. By then,almost all domains of MIUI were free. I was about to register miui.pt andmiui.it, because where I live is near Portugal and I can understand and speakPortuguese. Also, I born in Italy, and then I think I could also create theROMs in Italian. But I decided to focus on MIUI Spain (Two months back Mish registered miui.it: P).
So I decided to register and start with miuiapps.es translating MIUIApps that were appearing. Also, with miuithemes.com, to design both felt likeit was something logical and since then I have miui.es, miuiapps.es, mitalk.es,milocker.es, miuitv.es, miui.cat, miui.mx, miuithemes.com and xiaomi.es :P

Alex (213).jpg

- You are an activeModerator on MIUI English Forum, what you think, what are the changes shouldhappen in forum to make it more convenient for Members.
I love to see that so many people wanting to work in different sectionsof the forum, but I think it is good to have many people, but there should be alimit. I understand Xiaomi and MIUI increasingly expand more and more and everyday new registered users, but to get to know "your family", it shouldnot be very large, this it is better to have a more compact method and style work.I think MIUI has very clear ideas with their project and they are doing verywell, it’s awesome.
I can’t be patience to see the other MIUI capsules in the world, couldhave their own official forum es.miui.com, it.miui.com, fr.miui.com, etc …Uniting everyone in one Official MIUI would all much better. The family MIUIworldwide would be a ... One Love, One MIUI ;)

- Last but not theleast, what will be your suggestion to all newbies in forum?
MIUI is uniting the world. Finally the new world order is here, is orange and is called "MI". We must stand together to support us fromthe most sincere of us. There are people out there who want to make this worlda bad place for our children, thinking only of the money on them.
MIUI has come to change that, to make unity and break the individualism and to join forces to create the world better place.
Perhaps my message to new registered, it would be ... Dream and be Happy, be “MI”! ;)

Thanks a lot Alex for this wonderful conversation. Peronally speaking, I can see some pain in you but still you are here to share your thoughs, share your work. One word "Respect". "MIUI is a way of life for me ;)" This was the best line anybody can tell about MIUI.

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 17 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vmrr8395 + 1 <font><font>Great!</font&
好巴巴sos + 5 Wonderful
Chakka + 1 Great!
vektorisasi + 1 Fantastic!
mathieuj + 5 Great!
Aluard + 5 Fantastic!
redber + 1 Great!
silver2706 + 6 Great!
Lost_Animal + 6 + 2 Fantastic!
64izadi + 1 Great!
MishFdM + 6 Great!
Daconi + 1 Thanks!
parafrei + 5 Awesome!
HarkDroid + 1 Great!
dRaCID01 + 2 Great!
sukest + 5 Great!
Roussinov + 5 Great!

Experience +57  Prestige +2  View Rating Log

I have developed some wallpapers pack and icon packs. You can try them. One of the best Wallpaper pack is AmoledWalls. Try it out for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hastamev.AmoledWallsFree

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

20:52, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
I've known Alex for over 2 years. He's always so nice and kind. I cannot thank him enough for what he's done for MIUI and Xiaomi. Alex, you are a very cool man!! I'm very glad to have you there.

One Love, One MIUI :)

Comment

MIUIes Xiéxie for your words WuNa! Its a pleasure for me be here sharing my life with your "orange souls". ^^  21:15, Oct-24-2013

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
653 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GermanyI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014

19:49, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Good boy Alex :)

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2539 Hours
Send PM
19:51, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Another great interview! It's so cool that Alex does music.  I'd like to hear him sing someday.

Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2264 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Best Theme DesignerApp StarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Super MIUI ThemeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor Master

19:52, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Great share of your experience with MIUI, thanks so much for your hard work to MIUI@MIUIes, and also thanks to @Binod for this quite good interview!

Comment

MIUIes Xiéxie Derica! Its a pleasure see here are a great persons! ^^!  21:16, Oct-24-2013

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
218 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 2MIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

19:53, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Thanks for interesting interview. He is so cute)

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!100k Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestApp TalentSuper MIUI ThemePioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerStar Of ThemesTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarStar Of Icons

Author| 19:54, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
meredithhan replied at 2013-10-24 19:51
Another great interview! It's so cool that Alex does music.  I'd like to hear him sing someday. {:4_ ...

Even I want. @MIUIes please sing a song for us....:-P
I have developed some wallpapers pack and icon packs. You can try them. One of the best Wallpaper pack is AmoledWalls. Try it out for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hastamev.AmoledWallsFree

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

20:31, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
MIUI is a way of life for me too! Thank you Alex!! You're so cool!

MIUI Fan Site

thanks for being there

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
494 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!RedmiMi 3MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyStar Of IconsStar Of ThemesPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Wallpaper Contest

21:14, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Oh God, this is awesome.

Thank to binod and @miuirom for give us (miui.es) support 24/7, really thank you very much to all for putting up.

Really, i love ya! Thank you!

Comment

miui-uk Well deserved! And im looking forward to Mish's interview with eyes wide open too :-)  02:32, Oct-25-2013
Admin, Designer & Funder:  miui.es - miuiapps.es - miuithemes.com - miuitv.es

MIUI Fan Site

thanks for being there

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
494 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!RedmiMi 3MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyStar Of IconsStar Of ThemesPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Wallpaper Contest

21:15, Oct-24-2013 | From PC
|
Reply Binod Add Thread

Maybe, one day i make a MITU Rap song xDDDD

Comment

Delords Where is the rap song?  16:55, Mar-02-2014
Lost_Animal Do it and we will make it our Ringtone !!!  08:02, Oct-26-2013
miui-uk Do it dude :)  02:32, Oct-25-2013
Admin, Designer & Funder:  miui.es - miuiapps.es - miuithemes.com - miuitv.es

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list