Send PM

[Q & A] MI Band Software Download Link for Apple iOS

[ Promote]
2875 5 |
05:53, Mar-21-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

I have purchased a MI Exercise BAnd but all instructions in Chinese- I'm English American.. What is the download link to get the app software in English language to sync with an iipad or iphone.  Thanks. LMS

Favorite Share

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
1593 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi Portable WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 8Mi 3Mi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi TVMi PadRedmiMi NoteMi 4cMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi MIXMi Max 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4iOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanSurge S12014 ChristmasHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersSingapore Birthday800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMi MIX 2Mi Lover MedalMi TalentMi A1Humor MasterMIUI Community VIPStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

10:07, Mar-21-2015 | From PC
|
Refer to below,

Mi Fit

Make sure your device is on iOS 7 above and iPhone 5 above to be able to use it

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 00:49, Mar-23-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks. Im first trying to locate the MI Band English download to install the app.  Where can I find it.  I am using an ipad air with ios 8.  should be ok. Also, have a nexus 7 with v 5.1 installed. Cant find english app for either.
thanks for your reply. LMS

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 01:13, Mar-23-2015 | From PC
|
Disregard my previous post. I did find and installed the app OK.  
My problem now is that the MI Band does not reset the total steps each night back to zero and begins the new day with the total of the many days before.  Also, it does not record the sleep giving the message that the device is "not activated" all of the time.
Is there a setting to reset the display steps counter back to zero each midnight and to make sure the device stays on and records the sleep activity while I am sleeping.  It is charged showing 66%  all the time..   
Thank you for your help.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
18:05, Mar-31-2015 | From PC
|
1577135199 replied at 2015-3-23 01:13
Disregard my previous post. I did find and installed the app OK.  
My problem now is that the MI Ban ...

Hello,

I've written about errors in the firmware 1.0.9.12 in the following threads:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... i%2Bband%2B1.0.9.12

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... 1.0.9.12&page=2

Try what I put in messages is the only way to use the bracelet that I have found yet.
Without having to jailbrake.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
03:02, Oct-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
wooow very nice

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list