This post was edited by Simran at 20:08, Sep-07-2016 |
Mokee Marshmallow MK60.1: Click Here!
Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0: Click Here!
MoKee Android Lollipop 5.1.1 for Redmi 1S W/C (Global)
No more updates, History version released!!
(Note: its a humble request, to say thanks just rate the thread)
MoKee OpenSource is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the users’ habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives.
Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee OpenSource. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.
## NOTE ##
After flashing any Kernel or ROM let your phone cool down to normal temp. before you start using it.
Pls don't complain the phone is heating n lagging.
Flashing anything have heavy CPU usage, thus result in heating.
How to get help, format:
ROM: Release | Nightly
Your problem :(
Noob friendly video tutorial
please click like/subscribe for more :)
(Note: only latest links for download)
Request: please don't create duplicate threads,
any info about MOKEE share here.
Daily Change Log ( Nightly ):
MoKee Google+ Community
~TWRP (126.96.36.199) (Flashable Zip) Recovery Download~
~Latest TWRP (188.8.131.52) (IMG) Download~
Steps for update:
1. Start in recovery mode
2. Tap install
3. Down right side, select images
4. Select twrp-184.108.40.206-armani.img
5. Select recovery
6. Flash :)
1. Install custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
2. Copy custom ROM zip file to sd-card (internal/external)
3. Boot into recovery mode
4. Now from recovery menu select backup
5. Take backup (previous stable)
6. Now select wipe
7. Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache
8. Now, swipe to wipe
9. Select install & select custom rom zip
10. Install success
11. Now install gapps
12. After installing gapps, wipe cache & dalvik cache
14. That's all folk's, enjoy custom ROM
Note: First boot always take sometime, be calm
Q. How to flash TWRP on MIUI 6 easily ?
A. First go to this thread: http://en.miui.com/thread-104048-1-1.html and root your phone.
Steps after rooting:
1. Install TWRP Manager from playstore
2. Open TWRP Manager, grant root permission
3. Tap on Install TWRP
4. Select your device from the device list (Armani) and then tap on Install Recovery
5. The file will download and be installed automatically
-=[ Download links ]=-
( Full ROM )
Note: If u face bootloop,
flash the firmware given below (Kitkat Stable)
1. clear cache/dalvik cache
2. flash firmware
[ MoKee ]
Xposed Framework v82
Xposed guide: click here
Note: for more help (Xpose) contact bro. @xu3sno
-=[ Custom Kernels ]=-
-->3-ways to take screenshots<--
1. hold power & vol down together 1-2secs
2. settings --> buttons -- power button -- power menu -- screenshot enable
3. settings --> buttons -- home button -- double tap action -- screenshot
ROM is pre-rooted ?
Yes, its pre-rooted
developer options --> root access --> apps only
(Tap build number to enable dev. options)
SELinux Mode Changer
(Request: please do not install SuperUser app)
(dedicated to MoKee users)
[Note: uninstall/remove previously installed FolderMount app]
Rated by 269 people
View Rating Log