[Others] Want to root my device and install the custom ROM

[ Promote]
63 1 |
20:23, Oct-13-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi Team,

I am very glad to tell you about your products,they are really cool but i want a changeover to have different ROM's to work on the device and want to know whatr all are the bugs i can have in popular ROM's like lineage,Resurrection etc so that i can customize my mobile in the best possible way.

Regards,
Dhananjay Podugu

Favorite Share

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 9Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerStar WarsTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

20:59, Oct-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hi,
First Unlock your device bootloader.
After unlocking you can search on forum root or custom recovery flashing guide.
Thanks.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list