Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Contest] MIUI 100 Million Users Celebration! Vote for the Mi 4 winner here!

[ Promote]
11917 156 |
20:20, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey guys,

During the celebration of Chinese New Year, MIUI marked its milestone of 100 million users globally. MIUI forum is giving away a Mi 4 and awesome Mi accessories to MIUI fans on this important occasion. Our contest was just closed today and we've got nearly 2400 entries from MIUI fans. Many fans have expressed their way of love to MIUI in unique and interesting ways. Bravo!

Let us take a quick look at the top 10 entries with most ratings and vote for the best one! <Click their name to read more>
(From left to right: Forum User Name / Posting Number / Rates)

ratings.png

Atyant
Why do I love MIUI umm Intresting question. why ?
To be honest I started using MIUI on my old samsung galaxy s3. As I was bit bored with that app drawer feature. I started hating that old UI. That time it wasn't flatter and beautiful like it is today. But yes it was good awesome looking. Most important of all customisable Interface. We all love rooting and want our device to work on it's peak potential. A Beautiful User Interface and Some Extra Features
MIUI is my dream come true

Skidanonymous
When Xiaomi Released in India In Aug Then I know about the Xiaomi and MIUI and My First Experiance on MIUI is when i am using MI3 with MIUIV5 and then at first time MIUI impress me its All Customization and UI Is Soo Good compare to Other stock Roms Now I am Using MIUI less than One Year with  MIUI V5 and V6 and Now i am loving it very much its Very Good Costomize Android as i ever seen and Compare To Stock Android Here some Loving Things why I Love MIUI  
1.jpg

Bughinirari
I love MIUI, 'cause it's the most humane ROM around. It provides so much better ease of access and intuitive controls which allows for faster learning. I've been checking out MIUI since it's very first iteration, however I don't have a smartphone back then, just relying on a Nokia N73. It was only till last year that I finally changed to a Mi3 that I finally get to try out MIUI and I got to admit I immediately fell in love with it. After that, I joined this awesome international forums and get to know people from throughout the world. Joining the first batch of MIUI 6 beta testers in August last year, soon I find myself in MIUI Beta Team and then offered the chance to become Moderator of Beta Team. I've been writing new feature threads of MIUI for some time and I feel involved with the growth of MIUI and the community. It's been a real fun ride for my experience with MIUI. It's through MIUI that I finally find a great ROM that I don't have to switch out, and it's through the community that I got a lot of friends globally.
2.jpg

kennyanthony8

Rajesh13
After the Update of Version 45 I was facing lot of issues and phone was getting hanging,lagging all the times I got Irritated lot, I used argue with people in the forum and I used fight that its not good update its not using power of Redmi hardware the frustration I shown that time is the feeling like when you are having everything suddnly losing the things which you like most most its a kind of feeling So i used fight and show my frustration with people then I just thought about my samsung phones yes It was worst one ever then why I am getting this much tensed about miui then I just thought "Rajesh you gave optimization thread to others did you tried it after updating like that, then I tried the optimizing my phone and I took back my old lover back. Then I understood that It was not Miui and phone mistake its me only.
3.jpg

Rajbhardwaj
I used many roms on my previous phone i.e. touchwiz, xperia, stock based etc. Last year i decided to upgrade my phone so i baught redmi note enhanced and started using miui the first thing i noticed about it is that it is different ( a good kinda different) from all the other interfaces it was new it was unique it has so many customization features it didn't needed any 3rd party launcher as it supports themes in the default launcher and very interesting feature which is still unknown from many people is that you can swipe up or down the music and notes icon and it opens like a window, i like that very much plus if you want to root it you don't need any supersu app you just have to flash a zip and enable root permissions in security options. It also clears the ram effectively if you want any application to stay open you can swipe it down in recent apps to lock it. you can also open the notification panel by swiping down from the middle of the screen you don't need to drag the notification bar. It has many more features i am still discovering them so miui is full of surprises i think everyone should try it and feel the change.

jenz1Here's a video of why I LOVE MIUI! Sorry if it's a bit short. If I had to include everything I love about MIUI, this would be a full-featured film haha. Anyway, Congratulations on another milestone guys! Cheers!

sameer_farms
The Journey With MIUI started When Mi released its first device in china. At that time i was a symbian/Nokia User and a die hard Fan.
But there was something special that was attracting me towards Mi/Miui And definitely One thing Was the price 4.jpg

Dezzmond
6.jpg

lokgenie
Factor 1: Quality and Innovative Products
As like many others I came to known about MIUI after I purchased my MI3. Initially I thought Xiaomi is manufacturing only mobiles and creating MIUI rom. Via this forum I Came to know about other MI products like MI BOX pro, MI BOX MINI, MI BAND, MI TV etc.. All these products are very innovative one's, that's why these products won many awards in different countries. To name the few
Xiaomi Piston Earbuds won iF Design Award 2014 in Germany
Xiaomi Bracelet Won 2015 German iF Design Award
Redmi phones won the Good Design Award 2014 from Japan
MI BOX PRO won the Good Design Award 2014 from Japan
5.jpg

Single-option Poll, 333 members voted View Voters

Poll is finished

30.93% 103
4.80% 16
7.81% 26
8.71% 29
5.71% 19
4.80% 16
22.82% 76
4.80% 16
5.71% 19
3.90% 13
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite1 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

makumark + 1 Great!
624508446 + 2 Great!
Andro4513 + 1 Fantastic!
Tukaistar + 5 Great!
krishananto + 1 Great!
LimPT + 1 Great!
bexruzboy + 1 Хорошо
HarisPR + 1 Fantastic!
stefu + 1 Awesome!
Neo_Genesis + 2 Awesome!
rohitbn31 + 5 Fantastic!
rammymishra + 5 Great!
selvakumarm + 5 Agreed!
xaviertansync + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
gh0st3g + 1 Awesome!
muharrem + 1 Fantastic!
Xuso77 + 1 Fantastic!
dev11295 + 5 Awesome!
kennyanthony8 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Rajesh0037 + 1 Fantastic!
Swadheen + 2 Great!
lijo_1 + 5 Fantastic!
Rajesh13 + 4 Thanks to all for supporting
helgo9 -2 unfair fight

Experience +69  Prestige +6  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

Author| 11:27, Feb-26-2015 | From PC
|
helgo9 replied at 2015-2-25 20:49
This post was edited by helgo9 at 03:28, Feb-26-2015
Dear administrators!
Pay attention to my post ...

Hi,

Thank you for your concern, man. We really appreciate that.

Firstly, you are supposed to read through all the contest mechanics and agree to them the moment you decided to take part in the contest. We stated clearly that the entries with top ratings will enter voting phase. I am sorry that you didn't make it.

Secondly, the contest is open for all MIUI fans and we tried our best to make it as fair as possible. That is why the winner is determined by multiple criteria other than only one.

Last, it is understandable that moderators who have been active in the forum get more ratings. They have helped common users on a daily basis in the forum, let alone they really put efforts in submitting fine entries. Sometimes it is not about who wins, it is the sense of involvement that matters.

Besides, some moderators' fine entries didn't get into the voting phase and entries from common users did. It is a fair contest.

Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

aremeis To hell with top ratings...these are all moderators who should be disallowed from participating!  12:33, Mar-05-2015
j3j contst is a no-contest but fair ..hopes complaints will be sorted out and more people shall be satisfied in future  05:09, Feb-27-2015
aremeis The admin might as well join in then....C'mon when are you going to admit that you have erred here for allowing ineligible forum moderators inside this contest?  18:33, Feb-26-2015
lijo_1 Though One must Acknowledge that the 10 Finalists have put in Pretty Gud Entries...The Voting Process is a bit "Harsh" on Everyone Else...Should be +1 for Everyone to put QUALITY over RATING  17:09, Feb-26-2015
Skidanonymous Support: 5 Objection: 0   12:53, Feb-26-2015

Rated by 4 people   Experience -6 Reason  

Abhra -1 Not agreed.
scitech_india + 2 Agreed!
punkthemonk -5 Not Agreed!
helgo9 -2 not agreed

Experience -6  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
1775 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Awesome!Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 2Redmi NoteMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 1Mi PadMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruUpdates LoverMi TalentHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIer

20:22, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Rajesh13 at 17:54, Feb-25-2015

All The Best To ALL. I too in the Entry Thanks to all the people for supporting me lot even though I am a normal user of this forum.

Always Believe That Something Wonderful About to Happen...

Elite Member

Active on Mi India Community:

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1464 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi NoteRedmiMi 3Mi TVMi NoteMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device ExpertYouth PledgeInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Best ArticleOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruAndroid ElfUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor Master

20:33, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
@Atyant , MY vote goes for you :)

Active on Mi India Community :D ...Join in to have fun and more

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi Bunny

20:41, Feb-25-2015 | Via mobile
|
this is not fair :( the users which got thousands of credits and friends plus are on super positions only got ratings .. and what for us ? huh ? I think you should mention this competition is for only users which are on super positions >:(

Comment

Ayot @helloansuman - I hope, you are not about special privileges (also in contests) for more active, more contributing users. :)  00:06, Feb-27-2015
helloansuman Those who are boasting about fair and not fair check their contribution to this forum. Lol  03:10, Feb-26-2015
Atyant Support: 5 Objection: 0 AGREED +1 should be for the rates part or may be counting for the number of supports  23:37, Feb-25-2015

Rated by 8 people   Experience Reason  

kickthefreak + 6 Agreed!
pavel150582 + 1 Fantastic!
helgo9 + 4 Agreed!
helloansuman + 5 Awesome!
sameer_farms + 2 Agreed!
zmylna + 1 Great!
Piratz + 6 Agreed!
lijo_1 + 5 Quite True!

Experience +30  View Rating Log

Elite Member

In Love with MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
337 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmiRedmi Note 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamInbox ZeroRingtone TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackMi A1MIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeUpdates LoverOreoAndroid ElfMi TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:43, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
My Vote to Atyyy...
This guy is doing great job...

Comment

Atyant Thanks :)  03:45, Feb-26-2015
Facebook                                              QQ : 3187293899                                              Twitter

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
725 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi Portable WiFiMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi HomeMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi VRUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4iMi TVMi 4cMi 3Redmi NoteRedmiMi NoteMi Max Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryAtaturk MourningDiwali Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Turkey700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMid-Autumn Festival1st Anniversary2014 Christmas600K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle Master1500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S12100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper TuesdayOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarRingtone MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomApp TalentUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:49, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by helgo9 at 00:09, Feb-27-2015
Dear administrators!
Pay attention to my post, please and take action against unfair fight!

Is it a contest for moderators?
table.png
Is this a fair fight?

For example let"s consider
average number of votes:

Rajesh13 -Elite Member
Rated by 17 people
Experience +106  Prestige +18
Average Vote for 1 person = 6.23

Skidanonymous- Moderator
Rated by 22 people
Experience +136                                                                                                                                                                                                              Prestige +28
Average Vote for 1 person = 6.18

lokgenie-Moderator
Rated by 15 people
Experience +72                                                                                                                                                                                                                Prestige +17
Average Vote for 1 person = 4.8

Rajbhardwaj -Diamond Member
Rated by 103 people
Experience +103Average Vote for 1 person = 1,
but
voted for him 100 Fake accounts...
1.png

5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png

Atyant -Moderator
Rated by 25 people
Experience +163                                                                                                                                                                                                           Prestige +21
Average Vote for 1 person = 6.52

Dezzmond -Moderator
Rated by 13 people
Experience +76                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Prestige +12
Average Vote for 1 person = 5.06

Bughinirari -Moderator
Rated by 15 people
Experience +125                                                                                                                                                                                                               Prestige +29
Average Vote for 1 person = 4.31

kennyanthony8 -Moderator
Rated by 17 people
Experience +118                                                                                                                                                                                                               Prestige +21  
Average Vote for 1 person = 6.94

jenz1 -Moderator
Rated by 15 people
Experience +106                                                                                                                                                                                                              Prestige +15
Average Vote for 1 person = 7

sameer_farms -Moderator
Rated by 12 people
Experience +89                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Prestige +12
Average Vote for 1 person = 7.41

Dezzmond -Moderator
Rated by 13 people
Experience +76                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Prestige +12
Average Vote for 1 person = 5.8

lokgenie -Moderator
Rated by 15 people
Experience +72                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Prestige +17
Average Vote for 1 person = 4.8

to compare my post
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... d=84654&pid=1668409
helgo9 -Elite Member
Rated by 37 peopleExperience
+53
Average Vote for 1 person = 1.43

They just wind the rating of each other!
Ordinary users do not have a chance to reach the final!

My solution is either  to except moderators from this competition or to organize separate ones for them!

Sorry, nothing personal, only justice

MIUIer support my post please!

Comment

theloneseeker The contests are only relying on rating, not Quality.... making easy for Admins and timesaving  08:15, Feb-26-2015
j3j making 100 fake accounts..hes desperate for free mi4  06:18, Feb-26-2015
visky2096 I support this post so darn bad,altleast you raisedyour voice  05:22, Feb-26-2015
sameer_farms So you Got genuine vote ??? Don't you think 10+ ids that voted you are more or less fake ( they have 2/7 replies in a span of 1 year (few) and i suspect they are used only for voting/cheating )  03:51, Feb-26-2015
helloansuman Not agreed to your 1st line. There are other moderators also In the list.  03:19, Feb-26-2015

Rated by 35 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Abhra + 2 Agreed!
djsiropchik + 2 Agreed!
Ayot + 2 Agreed!
fox0 + 1 Great!
SEER_MI + 2 Great!
kickthefreak + 2 Agreed! Need solution here
devilnath + 1 Agreed!
lsa_1974 + 1 Great!
aremeis + 2 Agreed!
rocco6 + 5 Agreed!
B0P4YH:( + 1 Согласен!
ypmos + 1 Agreed!
amitry + 1 Вы правы!
Ky3hell.A + 1 Agreed!
jockjoint + 1 Agreed!
adolphovich + 1 Thanks!
fidelich + 1 Agreed!
BlueCrush + 2 That person who created tons of fake acc
Gerkhulet + 2 Agree with you!
bexruzboy + 1 Agreed!
theloneseeker + 2 Agreed! Only relying on rating not Quali
automat89 + 1 Agreed!
uzb777 + 1 Agreed!
malchik-solnce + 5 Agreed!
sned722014 + 1 Great!
Sun_Riser + 1 Agreed!
WOLVERINE90 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +76  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Active on Mi India Community!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1803 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4iDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeSuper ModeratorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruUpdates LoverStar Of IconsRingtone TalentMIUI Community VIP

20:51, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
Vote Goes to my bro Atyant.
Active On Mi India Community. Plz PM me on c.mi.com/in

Serenity is King of The Hill.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
239 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!Mi 4iRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Malaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentUpdates Lover

20:53, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
My vote goes to Bughi !
Malaysian MIUI-ers, Join us here!
Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MiMsiaMIUIFans

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
231 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6Mi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

21:30, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
My vote for dezzmond.
.:)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 2014 Christmas1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology

21:34, Feb-25-2015 | From PC
|
Mine goes to Atyant

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list