[ Promote]
7732 27 |
00:20, Oct-05-2013 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by BalcanGSM 03:48,Feb-28-2014

i found the link of rom that are

su660_miuiv5_x22 and su660_miuiv5_x21 ...

so how should i flash them.. .what else i need kernel ?? or gapps??

and the procedure for these rom to get it installed.

m having recovery 5.0.8e and su660 with 4.2.2 jb
Favorite Share

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015Mi 390000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Porting TeamMIUI News TeamListed in Official Download PageAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Popular Porting DeveloperMost Productive Porting DeveloperRecognized MIUI Porting DevMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Community VIPSuper ModeratorMIUI Wallpaper Contest

11:24, Oct-05-2013 | From PC
|
This post was edited by BalcanGSM 07:07,Oct-05-2013

@KHANZZzzz Please Dont Make Duplicated Threads For Same Thing:http://en.miui.com/thread-8776-1-1.html

Here Is Simple Explanation How To Flash P990 Roms On SU660:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1850967

Here you have Latest Kowalski Cm10/MIUI Kernels For Old/New Bootloader:
https://app.box.com/s/zy1nyun5fvyogc0jr536

MIUI V5 3.9.27 P990:http://tinyw.in/QFO2
Multilanguage Addon 3.9.27:http://tinyw.in/S5wa

Flash Tutorial -

1. Put xxx.zip copied to the root directory of cell phone (that is a direct copy)
2 .Enter Recovery (TWRP or CWM) (restart device (turn off, turn on & vol-)
3. Select [wipe data / factory reset] → [YES]
4. Select [wipe cache partition] → [YES ]
5.Select [advanced] → [wipe Dalvik Cache] → [ YES ] → Back
6.Select [install zip from sdcard] → [choose zip from sdcard] → [xxx.zip] → [YES]
7.Wait flash finished, press Back and select reboot system now [], the phone going to automatically restart with installed MIUI ROM.

- First boot need ~ 3 - 5 min. -

GAPPS Flash Tutorial

1.After first boot reboot your phone to recovery again.
2.Select [install zip from sdcard] → [choose zip from sdcard]→ [gapps.zip] → [YES]
3. Wait flash finished, press Back and select reboot system now [], the phone going to automatically restart with installed GAPPS.
4.Set up your Google and Xiaomi Accounts(for themes).

[ MIUI Serbia ]-[ MIUI Croatia ]-[ MIUI Adria Forum ]

Credits
Device
LG P990
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 12:40, Oct-05-2013 | From PC
|
how can i know which bootloader i have?? m using cwm 5.0.8e .. and kowalski kernel..

can you just tell me the exact kowalski and gapps file for the roms i mentioned.

Credits
Device
LG P990
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 13:00, Oct-05-2013 | From PC
|
i can't enter recovery the way u said with power on button and vol+

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015Mi 390000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Porting TeamMIUI News TeamListed in Official Download PageAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Popular Porting DeveloperMost Productive Porting DeveloperRecognized MIUI Porting DevMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Community VIPSuper ModeratorMIUI Wallpaper Contest

14:23, Oct-05-2013 | From PC
|
This post was edited by BalcanGSM 07:24,Oct-05-2013
KHANZZzzz replied at 2013-10-5 06:00
i can't enter recovery the way u said with power on button and vol+

My Mistake - Entering in Recovery Changed In My Upper Post.

Just Enter Recovery And Flash Rom - Kernel Is Included.

If You Want Other Kernel Or Have Some Problems With That Which Comes With Rom Flash Latest Kowalski Kernel For Your Bootloader

How To Know Which Is Your Bootloader:

If You Want To Switch Your Bootloader Use this Tool : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2412273

Flash This Gapps After First Reboot:LINK

Credits
Device
LG P990
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 02:18, Oct-07-2013 | From PC
|
ok will try.. i have old boot loader cause i see first lg white then two small lg.. ok was my rom fine i downlaoded from a website ...

or do u know any exact su660 rom.. thanks for kernel update... can i flash it using rom manager?? if yes then how

ok will try and use as u said..

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

12:07, Oct-07-2013 | From PC
|
I Suggest You To Use Rom From My Upper Post And To Flash Kernel Via Recovery (Not Rom Manager).

Credits
Device
LG P990
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 17:04, Oct-07-2013 | From PC
|
This post was edited by KHANZZzzz 17:19,Oct-07-2013

Reply BalcanGSM Add Thread

the rom u given is for p990 and that one doesn't work in reovery it says installation aborted invalid device. my mobile is su660 korean variant.

although i tried it to convert using p990 rom conveter link you given

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

18:32, Oct-07-2013 | From PC
|
No Mather Its For P990.
Open the rom zip file with 7zip. go to  META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script drag it to your windows  explorer (or other programs). open it with notepad (not word pad)
Delete Everything Before: unmount("/system");
Save it. then drag n drop to your opened 7zip, replacing old updater-script.

Credits
Device
LG P990
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 21:31, Oct-07-2013 | From PC
|
if i delete everything then file only has this line

unmount("/system");

was that fine???