MIUI Honorary Moderator

I am unique just like everybod

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
642 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6Mi 3Mi PadMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love 20162014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan MIUI PhilippinesSingapore Birthday1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography Team MemberUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Super MIUI ThemeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower

[Tips and Tutorials] [FIX MI BUNNY] Cracked Your Screen? How to Use Your Phone Without Touch

[ Promote]
58183 191 |
17:47, Feb-18-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by jenz1 at 10:36, Aug-13-2015

fixmi bunny.jpg

Fix Mi Bunny is back with another topic for all of you good people of MiLandia.

But this time, something a little bit different. Just a little background: My beloved carrot themed Mi3's top glass cracked when I accidentally dropped it  from 4 feet high some 2 weeks ago. The LCD was fine but sadly, the capacitive buttons where dead and touchscreen was not responding. I was heart-broken. The nearest service center was 6 hours away and would surely burn a hole in my pocket.

But then it hit me! This would be the perfect excuse to find out how far I can go using my beloved Mi3 without using touch!

276164_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Challenge-Accepted_1920x1080.jpg

So lets do this!
Solution 1: USB OTG and Wireless Mouse Combo!

IMG_2052.JPG

What you need:
USB OTG cable and Wireless mouse (preferably a three-button scroll mouse)

So using a mouse, you can navigate and click anywhere on the screen much the same way you use your fingers to touch the screen.
Navigating is fairly easy, right click SELECTs items, left click work as a BACK button and middle click works as HOME key.
cap3.png

Some draw backs though:
- Typing is hell while using the mouse as you'd be clicking on each letter (unless you're using Swype keyboard or something similar, then typing becomes bearable)
- No multi-touch gestures here. Just plain, good 'ol fashion mouse swiping action.

Solution 2: Use a Mi-Key
mickey.png
Oooops! Sorry. Wrong Mikey

_01_1_1.jpg
Ahhh... there we go...

What you need:
- Mi-Key and Mi-Click app

Download Latest English Mi-Click App here: http://d-h.st/zwXg
So assuming you have a mi-key and MiClick installed, you can use the mi-key to simulate hardware keys or open/launch an application. here I used Mi-Key as a control panel/capacitive button. Then used the other clicks to open apps i usually use an need.

MI_20150218_164309.png mikey1.png

(Note: set your phone to go directly to homescreen from lock state. It'll save you the trouble of hooking up your mouse just to "swipe up to unlock")

You CAN'T do much with the Mi-Key alone though. it's very limited. but at least you have the power to open apps like the camera and shoot some pictures. or select the music player and entertain yourself to get your mind off your broken phone hehe.

Solution 3: Easy Touch

Download Easy Touch from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shere.easytouch.holo

My phone's touchscreen wasn't totally useless as there's still a small part that responded to touch. (mark with the yellow "X") So I tried to find a way i can use that small real estate of touch, went to Google play and there I discovered Easy-Touch.
P1030831.jpg

Easy touch is somewhat like the Assistive Touch found on iOS, but takes it a step further by giving you full customization.
Here i set it up to have the same layout  as the phone's capacitive buttons. I also placed an Apps and Settings shortcut in case i need to access both.

MI_20150218_165956.png et_2.png

You can really do a lot of things with Easy Touch and its customization is superb. I recommend you try it even if your phone is working perfectly. You might just like it.

BTW, you need ROOT access for some function of Easy Touch to work. You also have to set permission for pop up notification to "ALLOW"
easytouch permission.png

Solution 4: MiPhone Manager

cap1.PNG

What you need:
- A PC (Windows XP or higher)
- A USB cable and MiPhone Manager
Download the latest English MiPhone Manager here: http://en.miui.com/thread-55321-1-1.html

Did you know that Mi Phone Manager comes with an emulator (or remote play window or an I-use-it-but-I-don't-know-what's-it-called-thingy) where you can control you're phone with your PC's mouse and keyboard?

Just install Mi Phone manager and connect your phone to your computer. Then just click on the "Play" below the image of the phone in MiPhone Manager. Wait for it to load and viola! You can now completely control your phone.

cap2.PNG

The good thing about this setup is you wont have any trouble with typing, since you're using a full keyboard and the mouse just makes navigating your phone a breeze! Of course there are cons to this setup too, such as you can't remove it from the PC while your using it or the PC's screen is not so high resolution compared to your phone so pictures or images you view onscreen are a bit blurry.

There are still other ways you can control your phone without the need for touch but I didn't get to try. Like connecting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse or if your capacitive buttons are functional and a part of your screen is still functioning, use One Hand Mode.

You can try to combine any of the Solution I mentioned above and see what works for you. But ultimately you would have to choose to have it fixed or replaced.

I really hope you guys wont come to the point where you'd suffer the same fate as my Mi3, but if you do, then you know you can still use your phone even without touch. Always remember the saying:

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

So don't skimp on protection such as protective case and tempered glass. It just might save your phone's life!

Do you have any solution for controlling your phone without touch? Did you find this thread interesting or helpful? Sound off below. This is Fix Mi Bunny, always Hop-py to help!

Other FIX Mi Bunny Quick Fix and Life Hacks:
Camera Flash Flooding/White Wash on Images - Quick Fix
Fix Messaging Force Close When Sending to Short Numbers
DIY Mobilephone Stand Life Hack
Explorer Crashing after Update to DevROM 5.1.30 Quick Fix
Running Out of Juice? Use your phone as an emerency powerbank

Thanks to ingbrzy of xiaomi.eu for the mi-key app link, @magdag for the English MiPhone Manager and to Mi Philippines for getting me and my Mi3 on our feet again.

Single-option Poll, 354 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 71 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vijopv83 + 2 Great!
veaomi + 1 Great!
mav81 + 1 Awesome!
bk_220021 + 1 Great!
darthjedi + 1 Awesome!
LauEugen + 1 Thanks!
reddy.shyam + 1 Awesome!
saurabh999999 + 2 Awesome!
blusoft + 5 Awesome!
azrine + 1 Fantastic!
Kkhanna + 1 Great!
MiAwais + 5 Great!
rammymishra + 5 Thanks!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
ashwingoyal273 + 1 Fantastic!
chgbhat + 1 Fantastic!
HaRust + 1 Great!
tom357 + 1 Fantastic!
sukest + 4 Thanks!
vasiltsovmax + 1 Great!
sadhevneo + 1 Fantastic!
Denio7 + 2 Awesome work!!!
wolivie + 2 Great!
tvsuma + 1 Great!
Vardhan@094 + 5 Thanks!
lijo_1 + 5 Awesome!
iamvamc + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +233  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

http://jenietomboc.wix.com/portfolio

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi VRNinebot MiniMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi Pad 2Mi 5 ProRedmi 2Mi 5Super WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper MondayRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review6 Million Forum MembersHumor Master10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseEvaluator RepTheme Talent25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 10Mi DropMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMr. DependableOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:04, Jul-08-2018 | From PC
|
This helped a lot       

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi Mi 4

15:32, Jul-07-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thanks, just what I need

Elite Member

NADARANG NA NAMAN :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
176 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy New YearSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI SGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMaster Of TechnologyDiscuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Debate Master8 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarOreoAndroid GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentForum Contest LoverTheme TalentAndroid ElfNougatMi A1Mi Story Teller

17:45, Jan-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Very helpful, maybe I'll try this later. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

21:50, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
searjohn replied at 2017-4-26 20:23
thank you
but i have a serious problem
my phone half screen is not working and i have not turn on  ...

Try to auto rotate the screen, the button that you mentioned might fall to the working part of the screen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

21:45, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
It might come handy someday for me, and I already knew some of what is said in this thread, accidents do happen, our fully protected phone with protective case and tempered glass can be damaged by accident..

Supreme Member

Barcelona, Catalunya Catalonia

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
815 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi BandMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 5Redmi NoteMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi Pad 2Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5sMi 4SFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI S5 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Super SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan MIUI PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 9Surge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliDiwali Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny 5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI Weekend GiveawayIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsEvaluator RepMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomNougatStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMi TalentBlack SharkMIUI King25 Million StrongTheme TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterOreoMIUI Quick Discussion

00:24, Nov-15-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Very very interesting, add to favorites.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

00:30, Nov-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Interesting

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Super Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI S1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Gamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterOreo

13:27, Oct-11-2017 | From PC
|
This helped a lot       

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1112 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi VRMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BoxYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi 5cMi MIXRedmi 3Mi 5 ProXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 3Mi 5sMi Max 2Mi 4cMi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5XMi TVRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi 5s PlusMi PadMi 5Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi NoteHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Super TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi MIX 2Mi DropQuick SurveyDiscuss HereMIUI 10Redmi Note 5A/Prime7 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 4NougatMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi 8Redmi S210 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteMi Note 32017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseStar WarsMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerTheme TalentUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Redmi 5AMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi TalentMr. DependableAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:33, May-14-2017 | From PC
|

1.  This helped a lot, thank you

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFantastic!MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI Twitter Follower

20:23, Apr-26-2017 | From PC
|
thank you
but i have a serious problem
my phone half screen is not working and i have not turn on usb debugging
i flashed a custom rom before it was broke
and had not set the language and other initial settings
when turning on it show button to press but at that place touch dosent works
my otg function is also not working
ANYONE CAN HELP IN THIS ISSUE
THANK YOU FOR READING AND HELPING ME ALL  GENIUS PEOPLE.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list