MIUI Honorary Moderator

I am unique just like everybod

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
641 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6Mi 3Mi PadMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love 20162014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan MIUI PhilippinesSingapore Birthday1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography Team MemberUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Super MIUI ThemeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower

[Tips and Tutorials] [FIX MI BUNNY] Cracked Your Screen? How to Use Your Phone Without Touch

[ Promote]
56285 191 |
17:47, Feb-18-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by jenz1 at 10:36, Aug-13-2015

fixmi bunny.jpg

Fix Mi Bunny is back with another topic for all of you good people of MiLandia.

But this time, something a little bit different. Just a little background: My beloved carrot themed Mi3's top glass cracked when I accidentally dropped it  from 4 feet high some 2 weeks ago. The LCD was fine but sadly, the capacitive buttons where dead and touchscreen was not responding. I was heart-broken. The nearest service center was 6 hours away and would surely burn a hole in my pocket.

But then it hit me! This would be the perfect excuse to find out how far I can go using my beloved Mi3 without using touch!

276164_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Challenge-Accepted_1920x1080.jpg

So lets do this!
Solution 1: USB OTG and Wireless Mouse Combo!

IMG_2052.JPG

What you need:
USB OTG cable and Wireless mouse (preferably a three-button scroll mouse)

So using a mouse, you can navigate and click anywhere on the screen much the same way you use your fingers to touch the screen.
Navigating is fairly easy, right click SELECTs items, left click work as a BACK button and middle click works as HOME key.
cap3.png

Some draw backs though:
- Typing is hell while using the mouse as you'd be clicking on each letter (unless you're using Swype keyboard or something similar, then typing becomes bearable)
- No multi-touch gestures here. Just plain, good 'ol fashion mouse swiping action.

Solution 2: Use a Mi-Key
mickey.png
Oooops! Sorry. Wrong Mikey

_01_1_1.jpg
Ahhh... there we go...

What you need:
- Mi-Key and Mi-Click app

Download Latest English Mi-Click App here: http://d-h.st/zwXg
So assuming you have a mi-key and MiClick installed, you can use the mi-key to simulate hardware keys or open/launch an application. here I used Mi-Key as a control panel/capacitive button. Then used the other clicks to open apps i usually use an need.

MI_20150218_164309.png mikey1.png

(Note: set your phone to go directly to homescreen from lock state. It'll save you the trouble of hooking up your mouse just to "swipe up to unlock")

You CAN'T do much with the Mi-Key alone though. it's very limited. but at least you have the power to open apps like the camera and shoot some pictures. or select the music player and entertain yourself to get your mind off your broken phone hehe.

Solution 3: Easy Touch

Download Easy Touch from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shere.easytouch.holo

My phone's touchscreen wasn't totally useless as there's still a small part that responded to touch. (mark with the yellow "X") So I tried to find a way i can use that small real estate of touch, went to Google play and there I discovered Easy-Touch.
P1030831.jpg

Easy touch is somewhat like the Assistive Touch found on iOS, but takes it a step further by giving you full customization.
Here i set it up to have the same layout  as the phone's capacitive buttons. I also placed an Apps and Settings shortcut in case i need to access both.

MI_20150218_165956.png et_2.png

You can really do a lot of things with Easy Touch and its customization is superb. I recommend you try it even if your phone is working perfectly. You might just like it.

BTW, you need ROOT access for some function of Easy Touch to work. You also have to set permission for pop up notification to "ALLOW"
easytouch permission.png

Solution 4: MiPhone Manager

cap1.PNG

What you need:
- A PC (Windows XP or higher)
- A USB cable and MiPhone Manager
Download the latest English MiPhone Manager here: http://en.miui.com/thread-55321-1-1.html

Did you know that Mi Phone Manager comes with an emulator (or remote play window or an I-use-it-but-I-don't-know-what's-it-called-thingy) where you can control you're phone with your PC's mouse and keyboard?

Just install Mi Phone manager and connect your phone to your computer. Then just click on the "Play" below the image of the phone in MiPhone Manager. Wait for it to load and viola! You can now completely control your phone.

cap2.PNG

The good thing about this setup is you wont have any trouble with typing, since you're using a full keyboard and the mouse just makes navigating your phone a breeze! Of course there are cons to this setup too, such as you can't remove it from the PC while your using it or the PC's screen is not so high resolution compared to your phone so pictures or images you view onscreen are a bit blurry.

There are still other ways you can control your phone without the need for touch but I didn't get to try. Like connecting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse or if your capacitive buttons are functional and a part of your screen is still functioning, use One Hand Mode.

You can try to combine any of the Solution I mentioned above and see what works for you. But ultimately you would have to choose to have it fixed or replaced.

I really hope you guys wont come to the point where you'd suffer the same fate as my Mi3, but if you do, then you know you can still use your phone even without touch. Always remember the saying:

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

So don't skimp on protection such as protective case and tempered glass. It just might save your phone's life!

Do you have any solution for controlling your phone without touch? Did you find this thread interesting or helpful? Sound off below. This is Fix Mi Bunny, always Hop-py to help!

Other FIX Mi Bunny Quick Fix and Life Hacks:
Camera Flash Flooding/White Wash on Images - Quick Fix
Fix Messaging Force Close When Sending to Short Numbers
DIY Mobilephone Stand Life Hack
Explorer Crashing after Update to DevROM 5.1.30 Quick Fix
Running Out of Juice? Use your phone as an emerency powerbank

Thanks to ingbrzy of xiaomi.eu for the mi-key app link, @magdag for the English MiPhone Manager and to Mi Philippines for getting me and my Mi3 on our feet again.

Single-option Poll, 354 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 71 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vijopv83 + 2 Great!
veaomi + 1 Great!
mav81 + 1 Awesome!
bk_220021 + 1 Great!
darthjedi + 1 Awesome!
LauEugen + 1 Thanks!
reddy.shyam + 1 Awesome!
saurabh999999 + 2 Awesome!
blusoft + 5 Awesome!
azrine + 1 Fantastic!
Kkhanna + 1 Great!
MiAwais + 5 Great!
rammymishra + 5 Thanks!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
ashwingoyal273 + 1 Fantastic!
chgbhat + 1 Fantastic!
HaRust + 1 Great!
tom357 + 1 Fantastic!
sukest + 4 Thanks!
vasiltsovmax + 1 Great!
sadhevneo + 1 Fantastic!
Denio7 + 2 Awesome work!!!
wolivie + 2 Great!
tvsuma + 1 Great!
Vardhan@094 + 5 Thanks!
lijo_1 + 5 Awesome!
iamvamc + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +233  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

http://jenietomboc.wix.com/portfolio

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi VRMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversarySuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseEvaluator RepMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayForum Contest LoverMr. Dependable

11:04, Jul-08-2018 | From PC
|
This helped a lot       

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi Mi 4

15:32, Jul-07-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thanks, just what I need

Elite Member

Keep calm and enjoy life. :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
126 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon MedalWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI PMerry ChristmasHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI SuperstarSurpriseApp StarMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentOreoMi A1NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:45, Jan-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Very helpful, maybe I'll try this later. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

21:50, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
searjohn replied at 2017-4-26 20:23
thank you
but i have a serious problem
my phone half screen is not working and i have not turn on  ...

Try to auto rotate the screen, the button that you mentioned might fall to the working part of the screen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

21:45, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
It might come handy someday for me, and I already knew some of what is said in this thread, accidents do happen, our fully protected phone with protective case and tempered glass can be damaged by accident..

Supreme Member

Barcelona, Catalunya Catalonia

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi NoteMi 5sRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMi 5 ProRedmi Note 2Mi 4SMi Pad 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Mi Max 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper MondayMIUI 9Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy New YearMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan MIUI PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali Rooster Year of 2017MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekend GiveawayQuick SurveyBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI KingEvaluator RepApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackDebate MasterRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverOreoAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Follower7 Million Forum Members

00:24, Nov-15-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Very very interesting, add to favorites.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

00:30, Nov-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Interesting

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Super Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI S1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Gamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterOreo

13:27, Oct-11-2017 | From PC
|
This helped a lot       

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1063 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3Mi 5 ProXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Mi Note ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5cMi Note 2Redmi Note 2Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Max Mi 4cMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Pad 2Mi 5sRedmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 5Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceSurge S1Ataturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreo2017 Annual AwardsMi 8NougatQuick SurveyMost Popular Forum User8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi 5X7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Note 3SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerRedmi S2MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone ExpertMr. DependableRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverRedmi 5AAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMi MIX 2

11:33, May-14-2017 | From PC
|

1.  This helped a lot, thank you

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFantastic!MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI Twitter Follower

20:23, Apr-26-2017 | From PC
|
thank you
but i have a serious problem
my phone half screen is not working and i have not turn on usb debugging
i flashed a custom rom before it was broke
and had not set the language and other initial settings
when turning on it show button to press but at that place touch dosent works
my otg function is also not working
ANYONE CAN HELP IN THIS ISSUE
THANK YOU FOR READING AND HELPING ME ALL  GENIUS PEOPLE.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list