Super moderator

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
821 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi Pad 2Mi 4cMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

[Reviews] [Mi Product Review #23] [Device Team] Mi MIX 2 Review: World Class Piece of Art!

[ Promote]
47386 579 |
16:21, Sep-21-2017 | From PC
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 14:58, Sep-25-2017

Mitch Product Review.jpg

Mi MIX 2 Comprehensive Hands On Review: World Class Piece of Art!
by mitch002 (follow me on Twitter @MI_mitch002 for my latest Xiaomi Unboxing, Reviews and Tutorials)

Mix 2'.jpg

Welcome to the 23rd edition of the MItch Product Review, and this edition is pretty special as we take on something very very anticipated from Xiaomi as well as it pretty much landed on the number of my all time favorite NBA player, #23 Michael Jordan of the 6 time champion the Chicago Bulls. So much for that, Our focus now in on the recent launch of Xiaomi on Sept 12 2017 (1 month shy from the Oct 26 2016 release of the Mi MIX), they launched 2 flagships and a laptop: Mi Mix 2, Mi Note 3 and Mi Notebook PRO.

As lucky as I am, I was able to snag one on Sept 15th before it got swept away in just 58 seconds and it landed to my place on Sept 17th (that was fast!). Mi MIX 2 is pretty much the descendant of the highly popular Mi MIX which was also designed by renowned French designer Philippe Starck. This time around the removed the Pizzo Electric method of transfering sound to the ears as some users complained the sounds is not as strong as that of the dedicated conventional earpiece, and also weight has been trimmed down as well which makes me excited to explore this new concept phone by Xiaomi. Join me as I journey to venture the wonders of the Mi MIX 2.

Tech Specs of Mi MIX 2:

• ·      Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor (4x2.45GHz Kryo and 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
  • ·      Adreno 540 GPU
  • ·      6GB / 8GB of RAM LPDDR4
  • ·      5.99-inch IPS LCD display ultra bright, energy saving display, (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio)
  • ·      1080 x 2160 pixels FHD+ (~403 ppi pixel density), 1500:1 contrast ratio
  • ·      DCI-P3 color gamut, high color saturation
  • ·      Black Ceramic Finish, White Edition Coming Soon
  • ·      64GB / 128GB / 256GB of storage
  • ·      12 MP, 5 lens, 1.25 um, 4 Axis OIS,  f/2.0, Dark Light Enhancement, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED (dual tone) flash
  • ·      5 MP front camera, autofocus, Mirror Function, 3rd Generation 36 intelligent beauty function
  • ·      Finger print scanner
  • ·      Dual SIM (nano sim size)
  • ·      3G, LTE, 4G+ Carrier Aggregation, VoLTE Calls
  • ·      Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
  • ·      3400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0 Supported 9V / 3A
  • ·      2 x 2 MIMO Technology to support MU-MIMO
  • ·      Sensors: Ultrasonic distance sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Gyro, Vibration Motor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Electronic
  •        Compass, Hall Sensor
  • ·      Android Nougat 7.1.1, MIUI 8
  • ·      USB-C port, UFS 2.1
  • ·      151.8 mm x 75.5 mm x 7.7 mm
  • ·      185 Grams

Official Trailer:

Video Unboxing:

Mi MIX 2 Design

The Mi MIX 2 has a design like no other in the market, it has inherited the bezel-less design of the original Mi MIX, but this item its curvier on the corners and they trimmed it down a bit on screen size. The screen size went down from 6.4" to 6.0" which is pretty much a good move for Xiaomi to cut its weight. The downsize of battery from 4400mAh to 3400mAh is probably not a good move because the big screen tends to each much more energy than normal sized phones. The embossed camera at the back is another thing to that is on the negative side, the camera lens is prone to scratches as it would be the first one to hit the desk when placed facing up. I have sandwiched the Mi MIX 2 together with the Mi A1, the size is the same, meaning you are getting a 6.0" display at a 5.5" body. Awesome isnt it?

What's in the Box:
Triple unboxing day! Lucky me!

A message from CEO Lei Jun: "We continue to put in our 100% effort, to invest and breakthrough on the journey of exploration, regardless of the result".

Following the footsteps of its smaller predecessor, the Mi MIX, the Mi MIX 2 came out with a ceramic back as well, it also sports white ceramic the same as its older brother. Mi MIX 2, is also a fingerprint magnet just like its older sibling, that's why they included a black hard case just to ease the pain of keep wiping and wiping the marks off the phone. This is simply more practical than the leather case included in the original Mi MIX, which is kinda hard to use (well I never bothered to use mine tho).

Above the frame we have the noise cancellation mic, too sad there is no more 3.5mm audio jack, why Xiaomi why?

On the right side its the useual volume up and volume down button along with the power button as well.

At the back we have the embossed Sony IMX 386 12MP Camera with 18K Gold Ring outside. Below it is the fingerprint scanner which is very fast to response in my opinion. There is also the dual LED Flash beside the camera lens.

On the left side sports the sim tray that can hold 2 Nano Sim card.

Below the phone is the USB C charging port as well as the loudspeaker and the mic holes.

Display and Audio

We were expecting a lot from the display side as we were impressed by the Mi MIX, this time the Mi MIX 2 came out displaying probably even better than the Mi MIX. The Full HD display in the Mi MIX 2 is already good in redering photos and videos, Im glad they didnt switched to AMOLED. We did watch Dragon Ball Super anime series and Train to Busan and it was superb based on our experience, the display was big and clear. Compared to the Mi Max 2, we can clearly conclude the display was better, but comparing to Mi MIX running the same movie side by side, we can hardly differentiate the differences. The sound was excellent, we have no problem kicking the sound to the max inside a small room of roughly 8 square meters and it can fill the room with sound.

We also tried to play NBA 2K18 game and it was pretty smooth and we did not experience any lag or delay in screen play, we even placed a magnetic joystick on it and it was helping us play the game even better. We tried to view the phone under the bright roaring sun and it's pretty good ( it's just that the camera cannot capture the screen under direct sunlight).

Here are the supported audio and video file format by the Mi MIX 2:

• MP4
  • M4V
  • MKV
  • XVID
  • WAV
  • AAC
  • MP3
  • AMR
  • FLAC
  • APE
  • DSD

Support H.265 / HEVC (the Main Profile), the H.264 (Baseline / the Main / High Profile), MPEG4 (the Simple Profile / the ASP),
the VC-1 (the Simple / the Main / Advanced Profile) video formats, support for PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +,
MP3, the AMR - NB and WB, FLAC, APE, DSD, WAV and other audio formats

Snapdragon 835

One of the many devices that sports the latest chipset from Qualcomm is Mi MIX 2, the Snapdragon 835 SoC has 8 cores and can run up to 2.45Ghz of computing speed. Now of course powered together with the powerful Adreno 540, and of course a generous serving of 6GB RAM, it will give you the best experience in gaming up to date. This powerful processor combined with the power of Adreno 540 makes this phone one of the elite for they year 2017. We ran several stress test on this unit and we did not see any lags nor any slowdown on the opening of any apps in the Mi MIX 2, multitasking was a breeze. This SoC is already supporting the 64-bit architecture which means it can compute at a very fast phase. So good graphics, good multitasking plus fast processing makes Snapdragon 835 on of the beastly SoC we have handled. This processor is also present in the Mi 6 Flagship as well.

The Mi MIX 2 supports 24 different LTE bands for Full Netcom 4.0 Edition, unlike the Global Edition of the Mi Note 2 which supports 37 different LTE Bands for Global consumption, the Mi MIX 2 markets itself within China and the Asia Pacific region (hopefully to the Western Countries soon). It's pretty easy to switch to LTE network inside the settings but once your do the second sim will be running on GSM connectivity only. You can freely choose which sim you want to use your LTE data, since this is a Dual LTE, Dual standby smartphone. This unit also has the 4G+ equipped, and also supports multiple carrier aggregation technology (should your network provider have this feature), you can take advantage of it. Wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac is also smooth and it also supports Wi-Fi Direct. Wireless screen mirroring is also available via the Miracast protocol, tethering data is also working perfectly. Bluetooth 5.0,GPS, and GLONASS are all present, NFC (Near Field Communication) is also present as Xiaomi gears toward Mi Pay, Android Pay and it enables you to send data to a fellow NFC user with just tapping your phones together. Transfering data from older phones using Mi Mover was also a breeze as well.

Mi MIX 2 Camera

The Mi MIX 2 camera isn't as great as the Mi 6 and Mi Note 3 which has a dual camera, but this 12MP shutter can get good snaps as well, not so pretty good in low light areas but for me it already can take good shots with its Sony IMX 386 Camera Sensor which is a huge huge improvement from the Omnivision sensor back in Mi MIX (such a disappointment back then). They also incorporated the 4-AXIS OIS in this one so expect good shots in motion photos. The front snapper is a regular 5MP camera well it took good shots of myself. The manual mode has an exposure time of 32S and ISO of 3200.

Actual Photos

Good Lighting

Low Light

Mi MIX 2 Battery and Benchmark

Putting a 3400mAh inside a slim unibody is not in anyway easy to do, but its still a disappointment coming from a 4400mAh inside the Mi MIX, the Mi MIX 2 has a pretty good battery life for a Phablet sized smartphone. The Mi MIX 2 supports the Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 and it takes in 3.2 Amperes based on our testing using the supplied charger and cable, glad that they supplied a Quick Charge 3.0 charger this time around, it was a pain looking for one during the Mi MIX era. We were able to charge from 10% to 25% in less than 10 minutes out the box as that’s the only factory charge they gave us together with the unit. We were able to complete charging the phone in 1 hour and 10 minutes on my estimate from 10 to 100%. We recorded a 10 hour 9 minutes endurance test Mi MIX 2 128GB version under the PC Mark battery stress test. If these statistics are true on a normal daily use, then it's really a good sign for the said smartphone, but still down from the average of 12 hours from the Mi MIX.

The benchmark of the Mi MIX 2 6GB RAM 128GB ROM rated from AnTuTu benchmark yielded a result of 158,296 points which is already impressive in my opinion .

Some Amazing Shots I want to share with you.

Isnt she lovely? Ms. Rizza holding the Mi MIX 2! Applause Please.
More Benchmarks:

Mi MIX 2, Powerful Inside and Beautiful Outside!

Now that Xiaomi has shocked the world with its concept phone being released during the Mi MIX and now the Mi MIX 2, everyone is jumping into the bandwagon to get their hands on the latest smartphone by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer giant. The Mi MIX 2 in my opinion is better looking than the Iphone X, probably can outperform it as well. The cut above in the Iphone X makes it look unappealing because of the bezeless display Xiaomi did without the cut above.

Overall, the Mi MIX 2 is pretty good to use, Xiaomi did listen to fans and improved on the new design of this new concept phone. The round edges and the lighter weight (205 grams to 185 grams) was a plus point, as well as the Sony IMX 386 Camera Sensor. I'm still amazed bythe partnership between Xiaomi and Philippe Starck, hopefully they can come up with more awesome phones in the future.

The 64GB variant retails for 3299 RMB, 128GB retails for 3499RMB and the 256GB variant retails at 3999 RMB.

"never seen such a masterpiece in this amazing piece of art before." -mitch002

Just IN!! Review of the Mi MIX 2 256GB
Preview of Mi MIX X

Looks familiar?

To the forum admins especially @Nanana  and @Candicesu for your never ending support to me.
To Supermoderator @manwex for your expertise in graphics.
To Supermoderator @fksgs2 for always believing in me that I can pull this review off to all my Super Moderator and Moderator colleagues who never fails to support me in my reviews, you are the best!
To Device Team, you guys are always the best!
To all my readers and fans.

This is my happiest unboxing of 2017, happy reading to all of you!

Disclaimer: Please don't send me any PM regarding any type of Sales related inquiries. I'm a Xiaomi enthusiast but not a seller of Mi Products. I'm just a hardcore Xiaomi Fan, one notch higher than many of you here. Also I'm a Tech Blogger in the Philippines and all my review devices are either bought by myself from Xiaomi or borrowed from someone for a short period of time.

Back Issues of Mi Product Review:

Favorite23 Share

Rated by 45 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Sergey_GRU + 1 Awesome!
well-zone + 2 Awesome!
maxmaurya + 10 + 3 Awesome!
GlaneXDA + 2 Great Overview! Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
cloudmah90 + 5 Awesome!
VirikVik + 2 Thanks!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
omega94 + 2 Fantastic!
tazinho1897 + 1 Great!
aziztoor + 1 Awesome!
tmnut.screamyx + 2 Thanks for the review!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
mastro65 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Jimpet84 + 1 Awesome!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
kaur_gurjeet + 10 + 1 Great!
Vino09 + 2 Awesome!
罗马寇特 + 2 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Piterlan + 2 Awesome!

Experience +287  Prestige +75  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
759 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

16:56, Sep-21-2017 | From PC
Planning to sell your MIX 2?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

paramgagan + 5 haha... Nice

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

MIUI Version
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Redmi 2Mi TVMi 4cMi Note4 Million Forum MembersMi PadMi Note ProMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million Users600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year900K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts2014 Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasRingolicious MedalI Love 20163 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyHumor Master

17:24, Sep-21-2017 | From APP
as always awesome

Supreme Member

MIUI Version
Online time
309 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi BoxMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi ScaleMi MIXMi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearSurge S1MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalNougatAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableTheme TalentForum Contest Lover25 Million Strong

17:55, Sep-21-2017 | From Redmi 3S
Great review of amazing phone.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Dear Life, Make Me Famous But

MIUI Version
Online time
1522 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi PadDiwali Fan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App500K Forum MembersI Love 201690000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Surge S1Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 3 ExplorerInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

18:29, Sep-21-2017 | From PC
@mitch002  its time to give away the  device to me week hahahaIn BTW Nice review bro.. it is always great to read your good reviews

A Superfan of Xiaomi and Former Super Moderator of Mi 4 and Mi 5 subforum

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMijia Walkie TalkieMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Surge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHilal Ramadan Diwali Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Master Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Expert

20:51, Sep-21-2017 | From PC
Finally, the wait is over... Thanks for this awesome review.. @mitch002  

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Redmi Note 5A
MIUI Version
Online time
551 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Mi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi 3SMi 4iRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XRedmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S1Fan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 2OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeUpdates LoverForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertStar MIUI News Team Member

23:46, Sep-21-2017 | Via mobile
Fantastic review sir !

Super moderator

MIUI Version
Online time
4273 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia VR Play 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XRedmi 3SMi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi MIXMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi NoteThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from India1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalHappy New YearSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 93500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Nougat2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Mi A1Inbox ZeroMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI KingApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarRedmi Note 5/ProSuper ModeratorApp MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI SuperstarMIUI Device ExpertMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

01:10, Sep-22-2017 | From PC
Woow, remind me to eat at Red Lantern... Nyon... I love anything Vietnamese... Hehe... Seems like the photos are more natural and vivid compared to the predecessor. Love it.

Supreme Member

Redmi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
935 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi WiFiMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 3I Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BulgariaThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017Surge S190000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreecePuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SSuper Monday1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableRedmi Note 5/ProDebate MasterNougatStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star App TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Youth Pledge7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfHumor MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentWallpaper StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingApp StarOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIer

02:20, Sep-22-2017 | From PC
Very good review! Comprehensive! Thanks for your efforts and sharing with us!

Supreme Member

Jasa software android

Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
502 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi Note 2Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5XRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 Pro100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliDiwali Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI ExpertMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

03:14, Sep-22-2017 | From PC
Fantastic piece of art

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list