Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
17:04, May-01-2015 | Via mobile
|
dadodado82 replied at 2015-4-30 17:47
just for your information i have reinstalled my phone clean again to try everything
actually i am on ...

Hi, excuse me i have on my opo multirom by primary rom bliss and i'd like install in second rom, this miui6. When i boot secondary rom opo freeze on ak image boot and nothing. Can you help me

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
17:06, May-01-2015 | Via mobile
|
I have take miui from this link http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntn7PvN?third=0&num=20&dir=%2FOneplus%20A0001%20MIUI6&page=1

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 100 Million Users

18:23, May-02-2015 | From PC
|
I had X_s 's MIUI 4.12.12 (v5), got a notification today morning that OTA update 5.5.1 by X_s was available. Installed, can confirm its MIUI6 and is very usable almost everything is working. Its seems to be built on top of CM and has double tap to wake as well as CM settings option. A noticeable drawback to upgrading to MIUI6 was that MIUI6 launcher settings do not exist anymore, so the ability to change the number of icons (rows x columns) isn't there anywhere.
Whats not working: USB storage doesn't showup when connected to PC, cant get one and operation to work (although am not sure if its supposed to work on OPO)     

Gold Member

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary

01:44, May-03-2015 | From PC
|
marcotre80 replied at 2015-5-1 10:04
Hi, excuse me i have on my opo multirom by primary rom bliss and i'd like install in second rom, t ...

have you tryed to disconnect the phone? i have noticed that with multirom there are some problem of booting roms if the phone is still connected to the computer.

for me miui was i=working without any changes i only installed gapps (and ak kernel only cos i am a fan of ak kernel but you can leave the original kernel)

now in my opo i have CM12S internal primary rom then miui as second rom and oxygen os as 3rd rom

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 100 Million Users

03:42, May-03-2015 | From PC
|
karanr replied at 2015-5-2 18:23
I had X_s 's MIUI 4.12.12 (v5), got a notification today morning that OTA update 5.5.1 by X_s was av ...

Edit:
After Using for a day, some minor issues are apparent:
1. dropdown quick toggle for wifi does not turn wifi on/off. longpress takes you to wifi settings though.
2. battery charge indicator does not animate to show charging nor does the percentage increase. The indicator does turn green, and once you disconnect the battery percentage jumps up.
3. Phone is using more battery, no apps seem to be drawing excessive power, however the phone shutdown from 22% charge in a couple of hours while it wasn't being used.
4. Charging via usb only maintains the power level   

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
97 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi TVMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Hilal Ramadan 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeStar Of Icons

22:52, May-05-2015 | From PC
|
i wait this one and i hope i can use this rom immadiately, please add some tutorial to flash for this ROM

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
17:49, May-06-2015 | From PC
|
lots of bugs. will wait for stable and official port

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
10:15, May-07-2015 | From PC
|
Getting "insufficient space on the device" error on Google Play Store, major bummer for me. MIUI 5.5.1

Here is the thread: http://en.miui.com/thread-110461-1-1.html

Platinum Member

Behind every broken heart ther

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMi Power BankMIUI 7Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi PadMi Note ProRedmi 2Mi 4iMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Talent

11:07, May-07-2015 | Via mobile
|
great news for one plus one users...... by the way miui 6 is toooooo good

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list