Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverTechnology Guru

[Others] MIUI 9 UPDATE ON REDMI 3S

[ Promote]
195 2 |
14:51, Sep-12-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

HELLO,

REDEMI 3S USERS.......THIS POLL HAS TO BEEN CONDUCTING

ABOUT THE MIUI 9 UPDATE ON THE PHONE. IAM ALSO ONE OF THE USER

TO UPDATE MY PHONE MIUI9 BUT I don't FIND ANY CHANGES IN MY PHONE. THERE WILL BE AN MINOR CHANGES

IN THE BETA VERSION.

SOME OF THE FEATURES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Always-on VPN
Call screening feature
MULTI WINDOW
IF ANYBODY WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE BETA VERSION FOLLOW THE LINK
SO THAT HOW MANY OF U ARE SATISFIED THE UPDATE.

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), 11 members voted View Voters

Poll is finished

66.67% 8
33.33% 4
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Follower

21:50, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
The weather icon is on your right on the top of the screen

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi ScaleMi MIXMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi 1SMi 4iMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Diwali 90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Follower25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIer

17:48, Sep-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
two options. can select both of them 😁

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list