MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1256 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Mi 4S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum Members800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI 108 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar WarsApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi 5XMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Talent2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of Technology

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - Sep. 2017: Android P, Mi A1 and Split Screen!

[ Promote]
53676 966 |
18:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ydd0ras at 21:49, Sep-17-2017

banner_monthly talk.png

HELLO DEAR MIUI FANS

Welcome to our brand new MIUI Monthly Talk, the issue of September 2017. A month has passed since the August 2017 edition has been written by our team member @coolmihir. In the August readout we have been talking about the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit BIP, the amazing  Mi 5X and many more.

Now, dear friends, we want speak about new tech themes - right here and right now! Just for you! Get ready!

Here are the topics for this month:

• Tech of the month: Xiaomi Mi A1
  • Talk of the month: Google is already working on Android P
  • MIUI's Ahead: Split Screen
  • Discussion of the month: 5" or 5.5" display? Which one do your prefer?

So let us begin.

TECH OF THE MONTH

According to our team's decision, the Talk of the Month is: the brand new and amazing Xiaomi A1.

serveimage.png

Wow, great news on the mobile market - and wow, what a interesting amalgamation. Xiaomi released the their first Android One phone, with an experience designed by Google. This means; this is the very first Mi device without MIUI - it comes with stock Android, a pure Android experience. Welcome Xiaomi Mi A1!
Maybe you've heard about the Android One project before. Android One was introduced back in 2014 as a way to promote the stock Android experience and guarantee timely updates for phones in the budget segment, and India was one of the first countries in which devices were launched. And the brand new Mi A1 Android One smartphone definitely represents a reboot of Google's Android One project. Please check here:
https://www.android.com/one/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_One

And here are the facts about this fantastic masterpiece:

If you're thinking that Xiaomi comes with a entirely new mobile from scratch, that's not exactly the case. The Mi A1 is  known as the Xiaomi Redmi 5X in China, but now redesigned for the global market.That's not necessarily a bad thing, because it's a awesome phone for its price.

Spec wise, the Mi A1 is (imo) much better than other (or nearly all)  Android One phones. It have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, while most of its Android One devices run on slower Snapdragon 400-series chips. And the very huge thing is: it also offers two 12-megapixel rear cameras, similar to the cams installed on our flagship Mi 6, which offer 2x optical zoom as well as portrait mode
. Further this one has a telephoto and wide-angle lens setup.

Specifications of Mi A1 are:

Hardware

• at first sight, the Mi A1 impresses with its minimalistic but premium design and full metal chassis
  • 5.5-inch full HD display
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
  • 12MP + 12MP rear camera which has a telephoto and a wide-angle lens setup
  • 5MP front camera
  • the Mi A1 packs in 3,080 mAh battery under the hood, and thankfully, Xiaomi has now opted for the USB Type-C port
  • the device come up with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, which is expandable to 128GB

Software

• once again: the Mi A1 is not an MIUI device, it is powered by stock Android, and comes with Android 7.1.2. It aims to offer pure Android Nougat experience with a guarantee of Android Oreo update before this year ends. Further it was announced at the launch, that the Mi A1 will also receive the Android P update, asap it’s available.

• There’s no bloat of MIUI, Xiaomi’s proprietary customization layer, but there are three Xiaomi apps – Mi Remote (in order to use the IR blaster), Feedback, and the Mi Store – which also can be uninstalled if one so wishes. The Mi A1 also uses Xiaomi’s own camera app, which is expected since the default Android camera app actually doesn’t support dual cameras.

For more information, please check:
http://www.mi.com/in/mi-a1/specs/
http://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-798864/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtSVEPacDoA
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=805780&highlight=xiaomi%2Ba1

And here a video review:
https://youtu.be/XSXqv5ytoic

TALK OF THE MONTH

Android-P-name-desserts.jpg

The most of Android users are eagerly  waiting  to see Android Oreo (i know, unfortunately some are waiting for Nougat) on their smartphones.

But, it appears that Google wants to look any further and according to some new commits spotted by XDA, the Android-maker has already started working on Android 9 aka Android P.

Android P is the next major version of Google’s mobile OS which should arrive next year. If we consider the previous releases, P might be launched somewhere in Summer 2018.

As spotted by XDA Developers website, Google has opened a new tag in the AOSP (Android Open Source project) repository called as ‘master-p’, indicating the arrival of the next version.

It is too early to tell what kind of features or changes Android P will be bringing to the table, but this is a development that we’ll definitely be following.

For now, all we can do it guess some names of the Android P, maybe you'll find one amazing name. What is your suggestion?

distri.png

MIUI's AHEAD

One of the most awaited and hottest features of MIUI 9 was surely the Split Screen multitasking. Lot of MIUI fans have been asking for this feature. Split Screen Feature was introduced in Mi Max 2 launch on 25th May 2017.

With this option you can use two apps at the same moment by making them take different portions of your screen (or
splitting the screen of the phone into half). This is a feature which is already supported by stock Android Nougat (initially premiered in the stock version of Android 7.0) released by Google, but on the new UI by Xiaomi it is more advanced.

To start split-screen, tap on the Recent button and you will see the “SplitScreenMode” written at the top left of your screen.

split-screen.jpg
Split Screen in action

Tap on it and then drag an app you want to use in the Split Screen mode. Once you select an app, the option to select the other app will come in the bottom half of the screen. One neat feature here, is that the apps that do not support split screen mode will show an overlay badge stating the same.

There are two ways to exit Split Screen;

1)  the first option requires the user to head into 'Recent' again and tap on the "Exit Split Screen" button on top.
2)  you
can also exit the feature by dragging the slider to the top or bottom.

But unfortunately the Split Screen feature is at the moment not available for all Mi devices!
As of now Split Screen is only available on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 / 7.1.2., because the code for the split screen has been taken from Android N. Thus I can't use it on my Mi 4w (with MIUI 9) as well!

DISCUSSION OF THE MONTH

dev_3.jpg
My Mi 4w and daughters RN4x

I know my dear friends, you have read many times about this topic and maybe you are bored. But please forgive me, I am just curious. Yesterday I have found an nice thread (debate) about exactly same topic dated from September 2014, thus 3 years ago. Look here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-44839-1-1.html Thanks @romar31 (http://en.miui.com/space-uid-127305972.html)

At that time, more users voted pro 5" devices. But times are changing. Three years in times of very rapid development cycles are an very short timeframe. And when I think back, 2014 i have been using my very first Mi device
(and all time favourite!) - the amazing Redmi 1s with an screen size of 4.7". Today we have the magical Mi Max 2 with 6.44" screen size.

I think, the almost Mi devices have screen sizes of 5" and 5.5" nowadays. And both have their justification, their fans. And of course both have pros and cons.

As of now I am using (mainly) two devices:
  • my beloved and legendary Xiaomi Mi 4w with an screen size of 5 inch
  • my (also) beloved Oneplus One which measures 5.5 inch

And I don't want to miss neither the one nor the other device. But I am using them for different purposes:

• whenever I am practicing any sports (running, cycling and many more) I do use my Mi 4, because it's smaller, more handy and more lightweight. I don't like an huge 5.5" "block" in my pockets, during the exercises. Also, when I am on the way - the 5 inches device is my companion
  • when I am on work, I do mostly use my Mi 4 for taking fast pictures and communicate with customers and partners. OK sometimes when I need to read some manuals or tutorials, a bigger screen is of course more comfortable, but I prefer still the smaller one
  • the same goes for shopping and similar
  • but when I want to see a movie or a YouTube video, I prefer of course the bigger screen
  • the same goes for reading books, threads, articles, newspapers and many more
  • I am not a gamer, but I can imagine that playing games on a 5.5" makes more fun
  • for features like split screen or multi-window multitasking I would also always prefer the bigger one
  • but all considered, i prefer my 5 inch device - this is my ideal screen size

OK, dear MIUI-ers, this was my point of view. But what do you think? Which size do you prefer: 5", 5.5", smaller or bigger? And why? What size of the phone suits you? Have the smartphone users today changed their mind? Will more of you prefer a bigger screen size these days? Please tell us your thoughts!

dev_4.jpg
Mi 2A, Redmi 1s, Mi 4w and RN4X: 4.5", 4.7", 5.0" and 5.5"

Very special thanks @soumya_2002, @Nig_Za and my team for making this initiative possible and kindly helping me doing this!. Also I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and for outstanding support!

Sources:
of course, Google for images and facts
MIUI forums, www.androidauthority.com/, http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-1747540, Wikipedia and many more

kaschten.jpg

Single-option Poll, 1905 members voted
35.96% 685
55.49% 1057
8.56% 163
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ChabbyChabby + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
1736261396 + 1 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Yaya1408 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Awesome!
htnawhsay + 2 Fantastic!
Miftahzy + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Great!
soumya_2002 + 5 Great!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sri23 + 5 Awesome!
ZAHIRUL_ISLAM + 1 Great!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Good Job Man!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
mister.chang + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
SaiTyson + 10 Awesome!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
pcpradeepc + 1 Agreed!

Experience +174  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2122 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy DiwaliDiwali Surge S1MIUI World TourMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSilver Super ModeratorDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoNougatBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfStar Wars

17:48, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Really awesome article. Thanks for sharing

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
886 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper Friday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper SundayI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S11900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersGold Super Moderator7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi MIX 2NougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi 5AQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi A12017 Annual AwardsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterDebate MasterApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentRingtone Star Star Of IconsApp StarMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarRedmi 5/PlusStar Of Technology

17:53, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Excellent article,  bunch of thanks.

Comment

ydd0ras You're welcome mate!  17:59, Sep-15-2017
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4MIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterDiwali 100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomNougatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

17:57, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
nice article.thanks for sharing

Comment

ydd0ras thank you very much  17:59, Sep-15-2017

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Another lovely detailed informations..
Thank you for the informations

Comment

ydd0ras thank you for kind words!  20:02, Sep-15-2017

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
I think a 5.5 would give a better screen size for work. But harder with one handed operation.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

ydd0ras + 3 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | Via mobile
|
5 inches screen is best

Comment

ydd0ras Yeah, it is the most comfortable size  18:08, Sep-15-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi Max Fan Of MIUI Spain1500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryHeart to HeartSurpriseMIUI 10Theme Talent5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 20189 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDiscuss HereOreoMi TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMi Lover MedalNougatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsRedmi 5AForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Guru

18:10, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer both 5" & 5.5 " mobiles

but as per current usage voted for 5.5"

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting. I am using both as well!  18:12, Sep-15-2017

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
2136 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 5sMi MIXXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi 5Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 2Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Diwali Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI World TourAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarSurpriseApp StarIndonesia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMi DropDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 10Humor MasterSuper Moderator6 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMi Bunny Game Master 7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentOreo2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI King

19:02, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2835 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Power StripMi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi T-ShirtMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicMi 4iRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi TVMi 54 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PThanksgiving DayAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI SHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineDiwali Mi Live MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SundayMIUI 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1Puzzle Master1400K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10SurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruNougatOreoQuick SurveyRedmi 5AMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertHumor MasterAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

19:08, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting!  19:14, Sep-15-2017

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list