MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1207 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi 4SMi 5XXiaomi Mi 41800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI PMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersMi 5XXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack SharkMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsNougatSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMi A1Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI King

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - Sep. 2017: Android P, Mi A1 and Split Screen!

[ Promote]
52077 964 |
18:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ydd0ras at 21:49, Sep-17-2017

banner_monthly talk.png

HELLO DEAR MIUI FANS

Welcome to our brand new MIUI Monthly Talk, the issue of September 2017. A month has passed since the August 2017 edition has been written by our team member @coolmihir. In the August readout we have been talking about the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit BIP, the amazing  Mi 5X and many more.

Now, dear friends, we want speak about new tech themes - right here and right now! Just for you! Get ready!

Here are the topics for this month:

• Tech of the month: Xiaomi Mi A1
  • Talk of the month: Google is already working on Android P
  • MIUI's Ahead: Split Screen
  • Discussion of the month: 5" or 5.5" display? Which one do your prefer?

So let us begin.

TECH OF THE MONTH

According to our team's decision, the Talk of the Month is: the brand new and amazing Xiaomi A1.

serveimage.png

Wow, great news on the mobile market - and wow, what a interesting amalgamation. Xiaomi released the their first Android One phone, with an experience designed by Google. This means; this is the very first Mi device without MIUI - it comes with stock Android, a pure Android experience. Welcome Xiaomi Mi A1!
Maybe you've heard about the Android One project before. Android One was introduced back in 2014 as a way to promote the stock Android experience and guarantee timely updates for phones in the budget segment, and India was one of the first countries in which devices were launched. And the brand new Mi A1 Android One smartphone definitely represents a reboot of Google's Android One project. Please check here:
https://www.android.com/one/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_One

And here are the facts about this fantastic masterpiece:

If you're thinking that Xiaomi comes with a entirely new mobile from scratch, that's not exactly the case. The Mi A1 is  known as the Xiaomi Redmi 5X in China, but now redesigned for the global market.That's not necessarily a bad thing, because it's a awesome phone for its price.

Spec wise, the Mi A1 is (imo) much better than other (or nearly all)  Android One phones. It have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, while most of its Android One devices run on slower Snapdragon 400-series chips. And the very huge thing is: it also offers two 12-megapixel rear cameras, similar to the cams installed on our flagship Mi 6, which offer 2x optical zoom as well as portrait mode
. Further this one has a telephoto and wide-angle lens setup.

Specifications of Mi A1 are:

Hardware

• at first sight, the Mi A1 impresses with its minimalistic but premium design and full metal chassis
  • 5.5-inch full HD display
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
  • 12MP + 12MP rear camera which has a telephoto and a wide-angle lens setup
  • 5MP front camera
  • the Mi A1 packs in 3,080 mAh battery under the hood, and thankfully, Xiaomi has now opted for the USB Type-C port
  • the device come up with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, which is expandable to 128GB

Software

• once again: the Mi A1 is not an MIUI device, it is powered by stock Android, and comes with Android 7.1.2. It aims to offer pure Android Nougat experience with a guarantee of Android Oreo update before this year ends. Further it was announced at the launch, that the Mi A1 will also receive the Android P update, asap it’s available.

• There’s no bloat of MIUI, Xiaomi’s proprietary customization layer, but there are three Xiaomi apps – Mi Remote (in order to use the IR blaster), Feedback, and the Mi Store – which also can be uninstalled if one so wishes. The Mi A1 also uses Xiaomi’s own camera app, which is expected since the default Android camera app actually doesn’t support dual cameras.

For more information, please check:
http://www.mi.com/in/mi-a1/specs/
http://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-798864/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtSVEPacDoA
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=805780&highlight=xiaomi%2Ba1

And here a video review:
https://youtu.be/XSXqv5ytoic

TALK OF THE MONTH

Android-P-name-desserts.jpg

The most of Android users are eagerly  waiting  to see Android Oreo (i know, unfortunately some are waiting for Nougat) on their smartphones.

But, it appears that Google wants to look any further and according to some new commits spotted by XDA, the Android-maker has already started working on Android 9 aka Android P.

Android P is the next major version of Google’s mobile OS which should arrive next year. If we consider the previous releases, P might be launched somewhere in Summer 2018.

As spotted by XDA Developers website, Google has opened a new tag in the AOSP (Android Open Source project) repository called as ‘master-p’, indicating the arrival of the next version.

It is too early to tell what kind of features or changes Android P will be bringing to the table, but this is a development that we’ll definitely be following.

For now, all we can do it guess some names of the Android P, maybe you'll find one amazing name. What is your suggestion?

distri.png

MIUI's AHEAD

One of the most awaited and hottest features of MIUI 9 was surely the Split Screen multitasking. Lot of MIUI fans have been asking for this feature. Split Screen Feature was introduced in Mi Max 2 launch on 25th May 2017.

With this option you can use two apps at the same moment by making them take different portions of your screen (or
splitting the screen of the phone into half). This is a feature which is already supported by stock Android Nougat (initially premiered in the stock version of Android 7.0) released by Google, but on the new UI by Xiaomi it is more advanced.

To start split-screen, tap on the Recent button and you will see the “SplitScreenMode” written at the top left of your screen.

split-screen.jpg
Split Screen in action

Tap on it and then drag an app you want to use in the Split Screen mode. Once you select an app, the option to select the other app will come in the bottom half of the screen. One neat feature here, is that the apps that do not support split screen mode will show an overlay badge stating the same.

There are two ways to exit Split Screen;

1)  the first option requires the user to head into 'Recent' again and tap on the "Exit Split Screen" button on top.
2)  you
can also exit the feature by dragging the slider to the top or bottom.

But unfortunately the Split Screen feature is at the moment not available for all Mi devices!
As of now Split Screen is only available on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 / 7.1.2., because the code for the split screen has been taken from Android N. Thus I can't use it on my Mi 4w (with MIUI 9) as well!

DISCUSSION OF THE MONTH

dev_3.jpg
My Mi 4w and daughters RN4x

I know my dear friends, you have read many times about this topic and maybe you are bored. But please forgive me, I am just curious. Yesterday I have found an nice thread (debate) about exactly same topic dated from September 2014, thus 3 years ago. Look here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-44839-1-1.html Thanks @romar31 (http://en.miui.com/space-uid-127305972.html)

At that time, more users voted pro 5" devices. But times are changing. Three years in times of very rapid development cycles are an very short timeframe. And when I think back, 2014 i have been using my very first Mi device
(and all time favourite!) - the amazing Redmi 1s with an screen size of 4.7". Today we have the magical Mi Max 2 with 6.44" screen size.

I think, the almost Mi devices have screen sizes of 5" and 5.5" nowadays. And both have their justification, their fans. And of course both have pros and cons.

As of now I am using (mainly) two devices:
  • my beloved and legendary Xiaomi Mi 4w with an screen size of 5 inch
  • my (also) beloved Oneplus One which measures 5.5 inch

And I don't want to miss neither the one nor the other device. But I am using them for different purposes:

• whenever I am practicing any sports (running, cycling and many more) I do use my Mi 4, because it's smaller, more handy and more lightweight. I don't like an huge 5.5" "block" in my pockets, during the exercises. Also, when I am on the way - the 5 inches device is my companion
  • when I am on work, I do mostly use my Mi 4 for taking fast pictures and communicate with customers and partners. OK sometimes when I need to read some manuals or tutorials, a bigger screen is of course more comfortable, but I prefer still the smaller one
  • the same goes for shopping and similar
  • but when I want to see a movie or a YouTube video, I prefer of course the bigger screen
  • the same goes for reading books, threads, articles, newspapers and many more
  • I am not a gamer, but I can imagine that playing games on a 5.5" makes more fun
  • for features like split screen or multi-window multitasking I would also always prefer the bigger one
  • but all considered, i prefer my 5 inch device - this is my ideal screen size

OK, dear MIUI-ers, this was my point of view. But what do you think? Which size do you prefer: 5", 5.5", smaller or bigger? And why? What size of the phone suits you? Have the smartphone users today changed their mind? Will more of you prefer a bigger screen size these days? Please tell us your thoughts!

dev_4.jpg
Mi 2A, Redmi 1s, Mi 4w and RN4X: 4.5", 4.7", 5.0" and 5.5"

Very special thanks @soumya_2002, @Nig_Za and my team for making this initiative possible and kindly helping me doing this!. Also I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and for outstanding support!

Sources:
of course, Google for images and facts
MIUI forums, www.androidauthority.com/, http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-1747540, Wikipedia and many more

kaschten.jpg

Single-option Poll, 1903 members voted
35.94% 684
55.49% 1056
8.57% 163
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ChabbyChabby + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
1736261396 + 1 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Yaya1408 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Awesome!
htnawhsay + 2 Fantastic!
Miftahzy + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Great!
soumya_2002 + 5 Great!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sri23 + 5 Awesome!
ZAHIRUL_ISLAM + 1 Great!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Good Job Man!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
mister.chang + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
SaiTyson + 10 Awesome!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
pcpradeepc + 1 Agreed!

Experience +174  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1902 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

17:48, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Really awesome article. Thanks for sharing

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Super WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI P1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersMi A1Mi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5AOreoNougatMIUI SuperstarSuper ModeratorHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMi TalentMi Story TellerRedmi 5/PlusAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star July 19 MyanmarApp StarMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology

17:53, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Excellent article,  bunch of thanks.

Comment

ydd0ras You're welcome mate!  17:59, Sep-15-2017
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4MIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterDiwali 100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomNougatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

17:57, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
nice article.thanks for sharing

Comment

ydd0ras thank you very much  17:59, Sep-15-2017

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
821 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi BandMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 4XMi 4iHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Device ExpertOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Another lovely detailed informations..
Thank you for the informations

Comment

ydd0ras thank you for kind words!  20:02, Sep-15-2017

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
I think a 5.5 would give a better screen size for work. But harder with one handed operation.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

ydd0ras + 3 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
330 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | Via mobile
|
5 inches screen is best

Comment

ydd0ras Yeah, it is the most comfortable size  18:08, Sep-15-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
84 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max Mi TV2100K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI PPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Sunday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyQuick SurveyStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat2017 Annual AwardsOreo5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi 5A

18:10, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer both 5" & 5.5 " mobiles

but as per current usage voted for 5.5"

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting. I am using both as well!  18:12, Sep-15-2017

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi VRMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi TV3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI Expert9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyAndroid ElfApp StarOreoMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI King

19:02, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2835 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI SpainAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1900K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI P2100K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamSuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ukraine1800K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar2 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMi Live MedalDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruQuick SurveyRedmi 5AXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp StarOreoNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMr. DependableHumor Master

19:08, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting!  19:14, Sep-15-2017

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list