MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1163 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi 5XMi 4S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 41800K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App1300K Forum Members800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersI Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 93 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMi 5XMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi A1Updates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - Sep. 2017: Android P, Mi A1 and Split Screen!

[ Promote]
51690 964 |
18:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ydd0ras at 21:49, Sep-17-2017

banner_monthly talk.png

HELLO DEAR MIUI FANS

Welcome to our brand new MIUI Monthly Talk, the issue of September 2017. A month has passed since the August 2017 edition has been written by our team member @coolmihir. In the August readout we have been talking about the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit BIP, the amazing  Mi 5X and many more.

Now, dear friends, we want speak about new tech themes - right here and right now! Just for you! Get ready!

Here are the topics for this month:

• Tech of the month: Xiaomi Mi A1
  • Talk of the month: Google is already working on Android P
  • MIUI's Ahead: Split Screen
  • Discussion of the month: 5" or 5.5" display? Which one do your prefer?

So let us begin.

TECH OF THE MONTH

According to our team's decision, the Talk of the Month is: the brand new and amazing Xiaomi A1.

serveimage.png

Wow, great news on the mobile market - and wow, what a interesting amalgamation. Xiaomi released the their first Android One phone, with an experience designed by Google. This means; this is the very first Mi device without MIUI - it comes with stock Android, a pure Android experience. Welcome Xiaomi Mi A1!
Maybe you've heard about the Android One project before. Android One was introduced back in 2014 as a way to promote the stock Android experience and guarantee timely updates for phones in the budget segment, and India was one of the first countries in which devices were launched. And the brand new Mi A1 Android One smartphone definitely represents a reboot of Google's Android One project. Please check here:
https://www.android.com/one/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_One

And here are the facts about this fantastic masterpiece:

If you're thinking that Xiaomi comes with a entirely new mobile from scratch, that's not exactly the case. The Mi A1 is  known as the Xiaomi Redmi 5X in China, but now redesigned for the global market.That's not necessarily a bad thing, because it's a awesome phone for its price.

Spec wise, the Mi A1 is (imo) much better than other (or nearly all)  Android One phones. It have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, while most of its Android One devices run on slower Snapdragon 400-series chips. And the very huge thing is: it also offers two 12-megapixel rear cameras, similar to the cams installed on our flagship Mi 6, which offer 2x optical zoom as well as portrait mode
. Further this one has a telephoto and wide-angle lens setup.

Specifications of Mi A1 are:

Hardware

• at first sight, the Mi A1 impresses with its minimalistic but premium design and full metal chassis
  • 5.5-inch full HD display
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
  • 12MP + 12MP rear camera which has a telephoto and a wide-angle lens setup
  • 5MP front camera
  • the Mi A1 packs in 3,080 mAh battery under the hood, and thankfully, Xiaomi has now opted for the USB Type-C port
  • the device come up with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, which is expandable to 128GB

Software

• once again: the Mi A1 is not an MIUI device, it is powered by stock Android, and comes with Android 7.1.2. It aims to offer pure Android Nougat experience with a guarantee of Android Oreo update before this year ends. Further it was announced at the launch, that the Mi A1 will also receive the Android P update, asap it’s available.

• There’s no bloat of MIUI, Xiaomi’s proprietary customization layer, but there are three Xiaomi apps – Mi Remote (in order to use the IR blaster), Feedback, and the Mi Store – which also can be uninstalled if one so wishes. The Mi A1 also uses Xiaomi’s own camera app, which is expected since the default Android camera app actually doesn’t support dual cameras.

For more information, please check:
http://www.mi.com/in/mi-a1/specs/
http://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-798864/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtSVEPacDoA
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=805780&highlight=xiaomi%2Ba1

And here a video review:
https://youtu.be/XSXqv5ytoic

TALK OF THE MONTH

Android-P-name-desserts.jpg

The most of Android users are eagerly  waiting  to see Android Oreo (i know, unfortunately some are waiting for Nougat) on their smartphones.

But, it appears that Google wants to look any further and according to some new commits spotted by XDA, the Android-maker has already started working on Android 9 aka Android P.

Android P is the next major version of Google’s mobile OS which should arrive next year. If we consider the previous releases, P might be launched somewhere in Summer 2018.

As spotted by XDA Developers website, Google has opened a new tag in the AOSP (Android Open Source project) repository called as ‘master-p’, indicating the arrival of the next version.

It is too early to tell what kind of features or changes Android P will be bringing to the table, but this is a development that we’ll definitely be following.

For now, all we can do it guess some names of the Android P, maybe you'll find one amazing name. What is your suggestion?

distri.png

MIUI's AHEAD

One of the most awaited and hottest features of MIUI 9 was surely the Split Screen multitasking. Lot of MIUI fans have been asking for this feature. Split Screen Feature was introduced in Mi Max 2 launch on 25th May 2017.

With this option you can use two apps at the same moment by making them take different portions of your screen (or
splitting the screen of the phone into half). This is a feature which is already supported by stock Android Nougat (initially premiered in the stock version of Android 7.0) released by Google, but on the new UI by Xiaomi it is more advanced.

To start split-screen, tap on the Recent button and you will see the “SplitScreenMode” written at the top left of your screen.

split-screen.jpg
Split Screen in action

Tap on it and then drag an app you want to use in the Split Screen mode. Once you select an app, the option to select the other app will come in the bottom half of the screen. One neat feature here, is that the apps that do not support split screen mode will show an overlay badge stating the same.

There are two ways to exit Split Screen;

1)  the first option requires the user to head into 'Recent' again and tap on the "Exit Split Screen" button on top.
2)  you
can also exit the feature by dragging the slider to the top or bottom.

But unfortunately the Split Screen feature is at the moment not available for all Mi devices!
As of now Split Screen is only available on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 / 7.1.2., because the code for the split screen has been taken from Android N. Thus I can't use it on my Mi 4w (with MIUI 9) as well!

DISCUSSION OF THE MONTH

dev_3.jpg
My Mi 4w and daughters RN4x

I know my dear friends, you have read many times about this topic and maybe you are bored. But please forgive me, I am just curious. Yesterday I have found an nice thread (debate) about exactly same topic dated from September 2014, thus 3 years ago. Look here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-44839-1-1.html Thanks @romar31 (http://en.miui.com/space-uid-127305972.html)

At that time, more users voted pro 5" devices. But times are changing. Three years in times of very rapid development cycles are an very short timeframe. And when I think back, 2014 i have been using my very first Mi device
(and all time favourite!) - the amazing Redmi 1s with an screen size of 4.7". Today we have the magical Mi Max 2 with 6.44" screen size.

I think, the almost Mi devices have screen sizes of 5" and 5.5" nowadays. And both have their justification, their fans. And of course both have pros and cons.

As of now I am using (mainly) two devices:
  • my beloved and legendary Xiaomi Mi 4w with an screen size of 5 inch
  • my (also) beloved Oneplus One which measures 5.5 inch

And I don't want to miss neither the one nor the other device. But I am using them for different purposes:

• whenever I am practicing any sports (running, cycling and many more) I do use my Mi 4, because it's smaller, more handy and more lightweight. I don't like an huge 5.5" "block" in my pockets, during the exercises. Also, when I am on the way - the 5 inches device is my companion
  • when I am on work, I do mostly use my Mi 4 for taking fast pictures and communicate with customers and partners. OK sometimes when I need to read some manuals or tutorials, a bigger screen is of course more comfortable, but I prefer still the smaller one
  • the same goes for shopping and similar
  • but when I want to see a movie or a YouTube video, I prefer of course the bigger screen
  • the same goes for reading books, threads, articles, newspapers and many more
  • I am not a gamer, but I can imagine that playing games on a 5.5" makes more fun
  • for features like split screen or multi-window multitasking I would also always prefer the bigger one
  • but all considered, i prefer my 5 inch device - this is my ideal screen size

OK, dear MIUI-ers, this was my point of view. But what do you think? Which size do you prefer: 5", 5.5", smaller or bigger? And why? What size of the phone suits you? Have the smartphone users today changed their mind? Will more of you prefer a bigger screen size these days? Please tell us your thoughts!

dev_4.jpg
Mi 2A, Redmi 1s, Mi 4w and RN4X: 4.5", 4.7", 5.0" and 5.5"

Very special thanks @soumya_2002, @Nig_Za and my team for making this initiative possible and kindly helping me doing this!. Also I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and for outstanding support!

Sources:
of course, Google for images and facts
MIUI forums, www.androidauthority.com/, http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/xiaomi-mi-a1-review-1747540, Wikipedia and many more

kaschten.jpg

Single-option Poll, 1903 members voted
35.94% 684
55.49% 1056
8.57% 163
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ChabbyChabby + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
1736261396 + 1 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Yaya1408 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Awesome!
htnawhsay + 2 Fantastic!
Miftahzy + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Great!
soumya_2002 + 5 Great!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sri23 + 5 Awesome!
ZAHIRUL_ISLAM + 1 Great!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Good Job Man!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
mister.chang + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
SaiTyson + 10 Awesome!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
pcpradeepc + 1 Agreed!

Experience +174  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1775 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Bunny Neck PillowMi Portable MouseMijia PenMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BT Sport HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 5s LaunchRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi 1SPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Device MythbustersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

17:48, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Really awesome article. Thanks for sharing

Super moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
863 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Yi CameraMi Water PurifierMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi BoxMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Singapore3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI World TourMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 50 Million Users1300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Ukraine500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainCamera Filter Guru MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMi A1Quick SurveyTheme TalentRedmi 5AXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsSuprise7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersOreoNougatRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMi MIX 26 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017July 19 MyanmarDebate MasterUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruApp TalentInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Story TellerRedmi 5/PlusAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Super ModeratorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology Guru

17:53, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Excellent article,  bunch of thanks.

Comment

ydd0ras You're welcome mate!  17:59, Sep-15-2017
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersDiwali Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfStar WarsOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master NougatMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Expert

17:57, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
nice article.thanks for sharing

Comment

ydd0ras thank you very much  17:59, Sep-15-2017

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
573 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI PHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversarySupriseMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsStar Of Technology

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
Another lovely detailed informations..
Thank you for the informations

Comment

ydd0ras thank you for kind words!  20:02, Sep-15-2017

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
I think a 5.5 would give a better screen size for work. But harder with one handed operation.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

ydd0ras + 3 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
321 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRMi BoxMi  BunnyMi HomeMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMi 4iMi TVMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsHappy Diwali3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersDiwali 300K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversarySupriseForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Android Elf2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingApp Talent

18:04, Sep-15-2017 | Via mobile
|
5 inches screen is best

Comment

ydd0ras Yeah, it is the most comfortable size  18:08, Sep-15-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
75 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi BoxMi MIXMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesFantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalMIUI PI Love 2016Rocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruRedmi 5AMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSupriseOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyNougatOreoForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfHumor MasterApp TalentMi Lover Medal

18:10, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer both 5" & 5.5 " mobiles

but as per current usage voted for 5.5"

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting. I am using both as well!  18:12, Sep-15-2017

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1382 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRMi MIXMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 5Mi 5sRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 2Super MondayRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI SSuper ThursdayHappy New YearRocket to Future300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSupriseMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreoBlack Shark25 Million StrongQuick SurveyRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruNougatMIUI KingMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Follower

19:02, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2835 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 3SMi 5MIUI SI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMi Live MedalDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper ThursdayMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Puzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Review6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsRedmi 5AOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySuprisePioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeInbox ZeroUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMr. Dependable

19:08, Sep-15-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer 5.5 " mobiles

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks for voting!  19:14, Sep-15-2017

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list