MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

[Q & A] [MIUI Device Team] FAQ for Redmi Note 3G WCDMA. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

[ Promote]
15994 58 |
16:21, Aug-24-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 09:56, Jan-04-2016

Redmi Note.jpg
FAQ for Redmi Note 3G WCDMA
(Exclusive Edition)

This is a full collection of FAQ for Redmi Note 3G users. All info here are extracted from each thread in Q&A, Discussion, Reviews and Others under Redmi Note 3G sub-forum. Hope this thread can provide sufficient info for Redmi Note 3G users to solve the problem on their own.

Note: I will try to keep update this FAQ to make this thread more helpful for users. :)

General FAQ

Q: Where can we buy a Redmi Note 3G?
The production of Redmi Note 3G has stopped in China. Hence there is no more official sale for Redmi Note 3G.

Q: Can we buy Redmi Note 3G from other seller?
It is not recommended to buy from other seller as we might get a fake device. Buy it at your own risk.

Q: How do I verify that my Redmi Note 3G is genuine?
We can download Mi Verification App here.
In term of appearance, you can read this thread > How to Identify a Fake Redmi Note

ROMs Related

Q: How to flash MIUI 7 Beta ROM in Redmi Note 3G?
You can use recovery method in the following tutorial thread -> http://en.miui.com/thread-150530-1-1.html

Q: What are the differences between Chinese ROM and Global ROM?
Chinese ROM - Additional China apps, more Chinese themes, no GAPPS
Global ROM - Without China apps, less Chinese themes, have GAPPS
More info ->
http://en.miui.com/thread-46159-1-1.html

Q: Can Indian/SG/MY/Indonesian Redmi Note 3G use Chinese ROM?
Yes. You can still switch to English language, download GAPPS and use it. Though you will find chinese word in some apps.

Q: Where is Indian specific ROM for Redmi Note 3G? Where can we download it?
You can download the only Indian specific ROM JHDMIBH38.0 here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-67239-1-1.html

Q: What are the difference between Indian specific ROM and Global ROM?
There's aint much difference. Just some additional apps for India.

Q: How can I update MIUI 6 for Redmi Note 3G?
There are two version for MIUI 6 available in public.
MIUI 6 Developer ROM (China version) for Redmi Note 3G. Download here. (Scroll down to find it)
MIUI 6 Global Stable ROM. Download here > http://en.miui.com/thread-138816-1-1.html
Here's a tutorial on how to install MIUI 6 > http://en.miui.com/thread-99524-1-1.html

Q: Can we flash Redmi Note 4G ROMs into Redmi Note 3G?
No! It will brick your phone as they have different built and processors.

Q: How to flash back the stock recovery in MIUI 5 for Redmi Note 3G?
For this, you must root your phone first and you need Mobileuncle tool app. Read more here.
Credits to oxye and Di4N post.

Q: How to downgrade from MIUI 7/6 to MIUI 5 in Redmi Note 3G?
We will need MIUI 5 stock recovery first. Follow the procedures here.

Q: Where can I find Fastboot ROMs for Redmi Note 3G?
You can find the Fastboot ROMs collection here.

Q: Where can I get Lollipop custom ROM for Redmi Note 3G?
There is no custom ROM in Android Lollipop for Redmi Note 3G, but we have a modded one with kitkat based.
Download here.

Q: When is the release of kernel source for Redmi Note 3G?
There is no announcement date from MIUI Developers. Since MIUI Developers are busy with a lot of devices and have no time in dealing this, it might not be released.

Device Related

Q: Why does the front camera icon missing in stock camera app, front camera is not working?

• We will recommend you to flash again the latest ROM and see if it helps.
  • If not, then it is most probably due to hardware issue, and you have to send it back to nearest Xiaomi Service Center for further check.

Q: Why is there a message "Don't cover the top screen" when we unlock our phone?
This is a feature of "Prevent Pocket Dials". To disable this, go to Settings > Display > and disable "Prevent Pocket Dials"

Q: How to take a screenshot with Redmi Note 3G?
1. Volume Low + Menu Key Button
2. Volume Low + Power Button
3. Use the screenshot toggle in notification bar.

Q: My phone stuck in Mi logo, help me!
Your phone is probably stuck in bootloop. Try either one of these methods to solve your problem:
http://en.miui.com/thread-64425-1-1.html (Global ROM)
http://en.miui.com/thread-23268-1-1.html (Chinese ROM)

Q: Do we have manual shutter speed for camera app in Redmi Note 3G?
No. Stock camera app in Redmi Note 3G does not provide that setting, for both MIUI 5 and MIUI 6.

Q: Why can't we connect my Redmi Note 3G to PC via USB cable?
  • Reboot your phone and try to connect again.
  • If that doesn't help, you need to install proper driver in your PC to read your phone files.
  • If it still does not help, try to update the latest version for your Redmi Note 3G.

Q: How can we use Mi Band on Redmi Note 3G?
First, we need to flash MIUI 6 in our phone. Download here. (Scroll down to find it)
Here's the tutorial on how to install MIUI 6 > http://en.miui.com/thread-99524-1-1.html

Q: When I pressed Volume Down + Power Button, I see Chinese Setting. How to enable Fastboot Mode?
Redmi Note 3G does not have Fastboot Mode.
The Chinese settings in Redmi Note 3G is actually "Work Mode".
The only way to flash Fastboot ROM is to use SP Flash Tool and other third party tools.

Q: How to root Redmi Note 3G for MIUI 5?
The easiest way to root Redmi Note 3G is using native root zip file -> http://en.miui.com/thread-26572-1-1.html

Q: How to root Redmi Note 3G for MIUI 6?
MIUI 6 China Developer ROM is pre-rooted. Just download an app which requires root and enable it in Security App > Permissions > Root Permissions.
For MIUI 6 Global Stable ROM, follow this guide to root your phone -> http://en.miui.com/thread-144485-1-1.html

Q: Can Redmi Note 3G receive latest update via OTA when it is rooted?
No. We have to unroot our phone then we only can get OTA update. (Apply only for MIUI 5)

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G have color saturation setting like Mi 3 or Redmi Note 4G?
No. Redmi Note 3G does not have screen color setting.

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G have Glove mode like Mi 3?
No. Redmi Note 3G does not have this setting.

Q: How to enable Mass Storage mode for Redmi Note 3G?
Redmi Note 3G does not support Mass Storage via USB.

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G have double tap to wake up screen feature?
No. Redmi Note 3G does not support this. However there is an alternative app for that feature. View more here.

Q: Why there is yellowish mark/screen on my Redmi Note 3G?
It is usually cause by hardware. Other than that, it also might due to the calibration of color tone while manufacturing. Best advice is send your phone to nearest Xiaomi Service Center. More info about yellowness on screen here.

Q: Why do we see different colors on the LED notifications? How does it work?
  • LED colors may vary with different applications we use in our phone and while charging your phone.
  • While phone is charging, red LED indicates battery below 20%, yellow LED indicates battery below 90%, and green LED indicates battery has 90% and above.
  • For default apps, go to Settings > Notification Light, you can change the LED colors for (all) apps notifications, calls and messages.
  • For third party apps, you need to download 3rd party app from Playstore to change it.

Q: Do we have SIP/Voip Settings in Redmi Note 3G?
Yes. Just flash MIUI 7 to get this feature.

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G supports Qi Wireless Charger?
No. Redmi Note 3G does not support this.

Q: Do we have device encryption feature on our Redmi Note 3G?
No. MIUI ROM in Redmi Note 3G does not have device encryption feature. Read More

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G supports Dual Boot?
No. So far there isn't any user who can do this on Redmi Note 3G.

Network Related

Q: Can we use 3G network on SIM 2 in my Redmi Note 3G?

No. SIM 1 provides up to 3G networks, while SIM 2 only provides 2G network.

Q: Can we switch network usage between 2 SIM card, i.e. use 3G network on SIM card 2?
No we can't. MIUI does not provide this feature, but it is possible in some custom ROMs for Redmi Note 3G.

Q: Why our Redmi Note 3G does not receive any Internet connection after enable Wi-Fi?
Before answering your question, ensure that the Wi-Fi modem or router has a working Internet connection.
Please relogin again if your Wi-Fi password for router has been changed

Q: Why does the Internet connection weak in Redmi Note 3G?
  • Make sure you have updated the latest ROM version.
  • Ensure that your mobile data has good signal strength in your area.
  • You can try delete the saved network, then add and connect it again.
  • If you are using Wi-Fi, try static IP to connect Wi-Fi. Go to Setting > Wi-Fi/WLAN, click on back arrow sign on the network you connected to enter network setting, select IP settings and choose Static. Key in your IP address, Gateway, and other information.
  • If you are still not convince with your phone, try connect to your friend hotspot to test if you still have weak Internet connection.
  • More info about poor signal strength here.

Q: Can we use 3G Network in SIM 1 at the same time while receiving call in SIM 2?
No. The phone cannot multitask on this due to hardware limitation.

Q: I have lost/invalid IMEI and I don't have a IMEI backup. How can I recover my IMEI on Redmi Note 3G?
Try to follow this guide -> http://en.miui.com/thread-60910-1-1.html
Credits to Jesrin.

Q: Does Redmi Note 3G has Wi-Fi Direct?
No. It does not provide that feature.

Q: How can we connect Redmi Note 3G to Mi Box through Wi-Fi Display?
Go to Settings > More > WLAN display, search for the network shared by Mi Box and connect to it.

Q: My GPS (Location Set by GPS) always auto turn ON! How can I solve this issue?
Pull down your toggles page, long press GPS to enter Location Setting.
Select "Battery Saving" as the option for GPS, then turn off your Location access.
Reboot your phone and check again. Here's the Reference.

Apps Related

Q: Why can't we move apps to external storage/SD card in Redmi Note 3G?

This is a default setting for Redmi Note 3G to ensure stability and fluency of a system. But if you really want to do that, you need to root your phone first and use 3rd party app to enable this feature. Refer here. (The tutorial can be applied to Redmi Note 3G as well)
In my point of views, there is not necessary to move apps to SD card just to get more spaces for internal memory. All you need to do is proper memory management, move all the media files (photos, videos, recordings and music files) to external storage.

Q: Can we use custom ringtone in Redmi Note 3G?
Yes. In music app, tap on menu button to go into settings, disable "Filter by size" and in "Filter by folder", make sure you selected where your custom ringtone located. After that, go to setting > Sound > Phone Ringtone, select Browse, then Select track. You will see your custom ringtones there.

Q: Why Google Playstore cannot download games, keep loading but not downloading?
Try to clear data and cache for Google Playstore. Go to Setting > Apps > Google Playstore and clear both.
If that does not work, try to reinstall Playstore and also relogin your google account.

Q: Can Google Cardboard or other Virtual Reality apps work in Redmi Note 3G?
Unfortunately no. MIUI for Redmi Note 3G does not support them. More info here.
Edit: MIUI 6 China Developer ROM has solved this issue.

Q: Why there is no Google Apps/Play Store in my Redmi Note 3G?
You probably flash a Chinese ROM. You can manually download all the google apps by using this Google Installer.

Q: Is it okay to play games while charging our Redmi Note 3G?
No. Your phone will be heat up so much if you do that.
It is recommended to leave the phone alone until it is fully charged.

Q: Why my Waze app keep force closed while using it? How to solve it?
These are issues originated from some of Waze version which makes it force close in our phone, usually on Global MIUI 5 version 40 and above. To avoid this issue, we can download waze version 3.7.2. More info here.

Q: Why can't I apply theme apk in my Redmi Note 3G?
Only Chinese ROM can apply and use 3rd party theme from forum or other sources.

Q: Why True Caller or any Caller ID Apps aren't working in our Redmi Note 3G?
Check if you have enabled the pop-up permission for the app under Security > Permission > Permissions > The App you are using.

Q: Why my Redmi Note 3G cannot record my audio message in Whatsapp?

Check if you have enabled the "Record audio" permission under Security > Permission > Permissions > Whatsapp.

Q: Why Whatsapp audio message in our Redmi Note 3G has lot of noise?
Whatsapp audio message sometime incompatible in Redmi Note 3G, hence funny/noisy voice will be generated. Read more

Q: Why my Updater App keep force closed (FC) or not working?
This is usually caused by the wrong ROM version. You can flash a proper MIUI ROM version by downloading from here. Update your phone via recovery by following these steps:
1. Download ROM package to PC.
2. Change the name of the file to 'update.zip' now put it directly on to the internal storage folder of your phone.
(p.s Check the file and make sure it doesn't add the letters ".zip" as filename becaue it will not be read)
3. Turn off phone and restart it by holding volume up and power at the same time.
4. Volume down to jump option and Volume Up to select, choose recovery mode > Update via recovery.
Credit to @pacowinks post

Credits:

Sources: VoteNote's FAQ, fksgs2's FAQ,

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vsr19 + 1 Fantastic!
techgreed + 3 Great!
cloudmah90 + 10 + 1 Great!
BE_Ang + 2 Thanks!
BlackRabbit1703 + 2 Fantastic!
meredithhan + 10 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nanana + 6 Fantastic!

Experience +44  Prestige +4  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
15:21, Aug-28-2015 | Via mobile
|
Hey, Since I updated my redmi note 3g..I can't focus using my camera.. Camera focus isnt working.. using any camera app.. It worcked perfectly on miui5 n miui6 china rom but in Miui 6 global 6.6.1 and 6.6.2..camera app or any other third party app isn't able to focus from cam..I used to love my redmi note 3g camera.. Now all pics come Blur! Something is wrong with the ROM! HELP!! :'(

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

drpk + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
9618 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yeelight Bedside LampMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 64 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMerry Christmas1800K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayOlympics MedalSurge S1Super MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Monthly TalkSingapore Merlion Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Story TellerApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentWallpaper Expert

16:29, Aug-24-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share, it will be very useful to all users
Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of, who does the things that no-one can imagine.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi 2Redmi 3Mi 4cRedmi 1SMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi Note 21 Million Forum MembersOlympics Medal90000 Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearHilal Ramadan Super Monday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

02:54, Aug-25-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
140 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Redmi NoteMi TVMi 4iMi 4cRedmiRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from India300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI SI Love 2016MIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 9Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Myanmar1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas5 Million Forum PostsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyStar Of IconsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Follower

08:36, Aug-25-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4iMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI Follower

11:03, Aug-25-2015 | From PC
|
wwwoooooww marcus!
very awesome. i just realise that screenshot button! LOL

thank you for the information. Btw can we do dual boot for Redmi Note 3G???

Comment

marcus_keong Hey there! Unfortunately we cannot.  08:40, Aug-28-2015
LEARNING BY DOING

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
12:13, Aug-26-2015 | From PC
|
MIUI 6 is pre-rooted. Just download an app which requires root and enable it in Security App > Permissions > Root Permissions.
Hi Can you please explain this step. I m not getting Root permissions option. I  have MIUI 6.6.1.0 , and device is Redmi note 3g India

Comment

marcus_keong Sorry, its outdated. I have updated the FAQ thread.  09:23, Aug-28-2015

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
343 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi BandMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 2Mi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi TVRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From MyanmarI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeHumor MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower

12:31, Aug-26-2015 | From PC
|
very good info thanks

what you can !
Learn & Learn
That's best policy of life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 7Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi Note1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master

12:37, Aug-26-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome post , Cleared almost all Doubts
Owner of www.rootupdate.com
The Top 10K Tech website in India .
Exploring MIUI !!!!!
Ask Me Anything

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 6Mi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4iRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeHumor MasterMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover

16:20, Aug-26-2015 | From PC
|
awesome bro

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Redmi NoteMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 2014

23:56, Aug-26-2015 | From PC
|