- Reg time
- Last login
- Online time
- 218 Hours
This post was edited by Denio7 14:37,Feb-10-2014 |
Framaroot updated - "Add Barahir exploit (potentially affect Mediatek based devices)"
(please, leave a comments about results of rooting by Framaroot on HongMi latest builds)
Added Root for JLB28
Stock root for miuiandroid multi WCDMA JHBCNAL5.0 added
Vroot new version (126.96.36.19996) added
Added Root for JLB27
Added Root for HongMi last builds, updated files for rooting with PC (Vroot & ZDSRooter)
I used this app on 2 HongMi devices, JLB on XiaoMi2S, and not XiaoMi phones without problem.
Extremely simple and useful apk, because you'll do everything right from your mobile.
How to use FRAMAROOT:
- Install right on your mobile
- Choose Superuser or SuperSU (second better)
- Choose any person: Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Boromir, Faramir (better not Gandalf) which appeared and press on face:-).
You will see one of these answers (i have never seen another answer except Success):
- "Success ... Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device"
- "Failed ... Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed"
- "Half-Success :-/ ... system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root", happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- "Failed ... Try another exploit if available"
(1.03 MB, Downloads: 612)
UNIVERSAL JLB root (install through recovery, or CWM):
(1.26 MB, Downloads: 205)
Update for JLB23:
(676.28 KB, Downloads: 65)
Update for JLB24:
(673.25 KB, Downloads: 28)
Update for JLB27:
(673.25 KB, Downloads: 55)
Update for JLB28:
(551.13 KB, Downloads: 26)
For last builds of HONGMI (RedRice) users:
Install this through CWM
(1.37 MB, Downloads: 566)
"...is working also for Hongmi WCDMA Stable ROM v4.0, tested"
"...also working for Hongmi WCDMA Stable ROM v5.0, sucessfully tested " by bolek
This file was found by juliusssss, big thanks to him.
Thanks for info about this to xiaomi_spain, and RiderOnSuzuki for testing.
"Vroot works for me in hongmi. MIUI JHBCNAL5.0 (Stable)" by sajalhossain13
Here is the new Vroot (188.8.131.5296), not the same as in sajalhossain13 post, u could try new version also.
(6.5 MB, Downloads: 135)
Stock root for miuiandroid multi WCDMA JHBCNAL5.0 by sta-s2z (his original post and for all gratitudes please come here)
(1.15 MB, Downloads: 87)
View Rating Log