Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2118 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi A1: Android Fastboot ROM Download and Unlocking / Flashing Tutorial

[ Promote]
406016 662 |
10:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear MIUIers,

Are you still excited about the newly released Mi A1 on 5th September, 2017? Android One runs pure interface and with Google Play Protect and monthly security updates, Mi A1 is completely secure. Mi A1 will be upgraded to Oreo by the end of the year and one of the first to get P.

Wanna know more about Mi A1? Check here for more info about the new beast!

Here comes the detailed guide for unlocking and flashing of Mi 1. Please do read carefully before flashing your phone.

Note:

After you unlock the device, it will become less secure. Your personal data might be leaked or lost.
Please think twice before flashing your phone and do it at your own risk.

Unlocking Method
Some locked Mi Devices need to be unlocked before flashing. Choose one method below to unlock your phone before flashing.

Method 1
Step 1
Download the Mi Unlock app miflash_unlock-en-2.3.803.10.zip (50.04 MB, Downloads: 59780)
Favorite293 Share

Rated by 67 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

dikasasoria + 1 Thanks!
TommyHawk + 2 Great!
crazzynikku + 1 Great!
AMIT143 + 2 Awesome!
oz42 + 1 Thanks!
AbbasMazraati + 1 Great!
Al123O + 1 Thanks!
donnebanget + 1 Fantastic! Thanks for tutorial..
Zaingul + 1 Awesome!
jaboleqPL + 1 Great!
ncssrtnvnthm + 1 Thanks!
nirajad1 + 1 Fantastic!
Carloslm97 + 1 Thanks!
osmzcn1 + 1 Thanks!
bieawak + 1 Awesome!
Dave51190 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
jaksoor + 1 Fantastic!
superrajj + 2 Thanks!
ScatmanEddy19 + 2 Thanks!
mnoc + 2 Awesome!
nygyorgy2 + 2 Thanks!
mikcff89 + 1 Thanks!
rodrisi + 1 Thanks!
jay6 + 1 Thanks!
balz + 1 Great!
Dino_42 + 1 Great!
remo2095 + 1 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +35  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM
23:49, Sep-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
D4RKD3V replied at 2017-9-8 22:49
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what  ...

This is what happen when you flash this rom on mi5x
IMG_-190286746.jpg

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

suyse + 1 Agreed!
Dino_42 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM
02:10, Sep-09-2017 | From PC
|

Device stuck at boot loop after flashing MI 5x stock rom.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:47, Sep-13-2017 | From PC
|
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is this MIUI for the A1?

Why is this not mentioned once in the original post?.....

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
19:32, Jan-04-2018 | From PC
|
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anroid 7.1.2 (German). Now since 31.12.2017 I got offered the update to Oreo 8.0.0.0 and installed it right away. Since then I don't have any fun with my Mi A1 anymore, it restarts at irregular intervals. Also, apps end up getting out of nowhere and so on. As I am currently the only one with these problems under Android Oreo, I would like to check back to the status before 31.12.2017 with Android 7.1.2 to see if it's Android 8.0.0 or the hardware of the Mi A1. Is it possible without having to router the device? I do not want to violate any warranty terms.
There's the option "Clean all and lock: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is' Locked' after flashing." Does this option return the device to its original state? I have to unlock it first with the command "fastboot oem unlock". Unlocking is the same as rooting?
Is the tool "MiFlash2017-7-20-0. zip" an official Xiaomi Mi tool or has it been developed from the community?
Thank you very much for your help and support with my problem.
SirOssy
Xiaomi Mi A1 (4GB RAM / 64GB Storage) Black

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:48, Nov-12-2017 | From PC
|

I

hi, in the title of the post it says "miui stable global" for M1A1. I have one, and I would like to instal miui on the MI1A1. IS THERE A STABLE ROM AVAILABLE?...android one is too boring and I miss MIUI tweaks and features!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM
15:09, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
Ayduu replied at 2017-9-13 15:17
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is thi ...

this is for, if someone faces the Bootloop or bricked the device, then they can easily use this process to get back to the working phone, and also its their (Xiaomi) responsibility to provide the original firmware to its users.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super SundayHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PGamer Mi Bunny7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi A16 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover Medal

13:41, Jan-19-2018 | From APP
|
SirOssy replied at 2018-1-4 19:32
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anr ...

firts unlock bootloader first than flash with 7.1.2
dont forget to chose flash all and lock before flashing

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

10:57, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for the information..

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
4692 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Notebook AirUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi KeyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi MIXMi Max Redmi 3SMi 5s Plus4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi 4/Prime/4A100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9Diwali Ataturk MourningMIUI PThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyDiscuss HereMIUI FollowerNougatAndroid GuruWallpaper StarInbox ZeroMi A1MIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoApp StarStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge25 Million StrongApp MasterYouth PledgeSurpriseApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruMr. DependableMost Popular Forum UserRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master July 19 MyanmarUpdates LoverSuper ModeratorMIUI Device Expert7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA Feedback

19:51, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the unlocking and flashing guide.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:53, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
can it work on mi 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:55, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
its miui or pure android rom?

Comment

abhaysinghr pure android rom  13:19, Sep-12-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
123 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 2017MIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi 5XUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

21:20, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
I want to ask the same it's miui or pure android rom?
Can this work on Mi 5x ?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Mid-Autumn Festival

22:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what would happen if this ROM flashed on a Mi 5X  

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
23:26, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Can it work on 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruTheme TalentUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

00:01, Sep-09-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
nicee ..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list