Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2018 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi A1: Android Fastboot ROM Download and Unlocking / Flashing Tutorial

[ Promote]
366283 630 |
10:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear MIUIers,

Are you still excited about the newly released Mi A1 on 5th September, 2017? Android One runs pure interface and with Google Play Protect and monthly security updates, Mi A1 is completely secure. Mi A1 will be upgraded to Oreo by the end of the year and one of the first to get P.

Wanna know more about Mi A1? Check here for more info about the new beast!

Here comes the detailed guide for unlocking and flashing of Mi 1. Please do read carefully before flashing your phone.

Note:

After you unlock the device, it will become less secure. Your personal data might be leaked or lost.
Please think twice before flashing your phone and do it at your own risk.

Unlocking Method
Some locked Mi Devices need to be unlocked before flashing. Choose one method below to unlock your phone before flashing.

Method 1
Step 1
Download the Mi Unlock app miflash_unlock-en-2.3.803.10.zip (50.04 MB, Downloads: 53448)
Favorite279 Share

Rated by 65 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

crazzynikku + 1 Great!
AMIT143 + 2 Awesome!
oz42 + 1 Thanks!
AbbasMazraati + 1 Great!
Al123O + 1 Thanks!
donnebanget + 1 Fantastic! Thanks for tutorial..
Zaingul + 1 Awesome!
jaboleqPL + 1 Great!
ncssrtnvnthm + 1 Thanks!
nirajad1 + 1 Fantastic!
Carloslm97 + 1 Thanks!
osmzcn1 + 1 Thanks!
bieawak + 1 Awesome!
Dave51190 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
jaksoor + 1 Fantastic!
superrajj + 2 Thanks!
ScatmanEddy19 + 2 Thanks!
mnoc + 2 Awesome!
nygyorgy2 + 2 Thanks!
mikcff89 + 1 Thanks!
rodrisi + 1 Thanks!
jay6 + 1 Thanks!
balz + 1 Great!
Dino_42 + 1 Great!
remo2095 + 1 Great!
alvifa + 1 Thanks!
mcmccelis + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +199  Prestige +35  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM
23:49, Sep-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
D4RKD3V replied at 2017-9-8 22:49
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what  ...

This is what happen when you flash this rom on mi5x
IMG_-190286746.jpg

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

suyse + 1 Agreed!
Dino_42 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM
02:10, Sep-09-2017 | From PC
|

Device stuck at boot loop after flashing MI 5x stock rom.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:47, Sep-13-2017 | From PC
|
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is this MIUI for the A1?

Why is this not mentioned once in the original post?.....

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:48, Nov-12-2017 | From PC
|

I

hi, in the title of the post it says "miui stable global" for M1A1. I have one, and I would like to instal miui on the MI1A1. IS THERE A STABLE ROM AVAILABLE?...android one is too boring and I miss MIUI tweaks and features!

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
19:32, Jan-04-2018 | From PC
|
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anroid 7.1.2 (German). Now since 31.12.2017 I got offered the update to Oreo 8.0.0.0 and installed it right away. Since then I don't have any fun with my Mi A1 anymore, it restarts at irregular intervals. Also, apps end up getting out of nowhere and so on. As I am currently the only one with these problems under Android Oreo, I would like to check back to the status before 31.12.2017 with Android 7.1.2 to see if it's Android 8.0.0 or the hardware of the Mi A1. Is it possible without having to router the device? I do not want to violate any warranty terms.
There's the option "Clean all and lock: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is' Locked' after flashing." Does this option return the device to its original state? I have to unlock it first with the command "fastboot oem unlock". Unlocking is the same as rooting?
Is the tool "MiFlash2017-7-20-0. zip" an official Xiaomi Mi tool or has it been developed from the community?
Thank you very much for your help and support with my problem.
SirOssy
Xiaomi Mi A1 (4GB RAM / 64GB Storage) Black

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM
15:09, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
Ayduu replied at 2017-9-13 15:17
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is thi ...

this is for, if someone faces the Bootloop or bricked the device, then they can easily use this process to get back to the working phone, and also its their (Xiaomi) responsibility to provide the original firmware to its users.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super SundayHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PGamer Mi Bunny7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi A16 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover Medal

13:41, Jan-19-2018 | From APP
|
SirOssy replied at 2018-1-4 19:32
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anr ...

firts unlock bootloader first than flash with 7.1.2
dont forget to chose flash all and lock before flashing

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1007 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super SundayFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Device ExpertMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid GuruUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Wars25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017NougatBlack SharkTheme TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableYouth Pledge

10:57, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for the information..

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4650 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Humor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsMi TalentSurpriseApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography GuruMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableWallpaper StarTechnology Guru

19:51, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the unlocking and flashing guide.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:53, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
can it work on mi 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:55, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
its miui or pure android rom?

Comment

abhaysinghr pure android rom  13:19, Sep-12-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
123 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 2017MIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi 5XUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

21:20, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
I want to ask the same it's miui or pure android rom?
Can this work on Mi 5x ?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Mid-Autumn Festival

22:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what would happen if this ROM flashed on a Mi 5X  

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
23:26, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Can it work on 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruTheme TalentUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

00:01, Sep-09-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
nicee ..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list