Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1740 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Bunny Neck PillowMi Portable MouseMijia PenMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BT Sport HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 5s LaunchRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi 1SPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Device MythbustersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfStar Wars

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi A1: Android Fastboot ROM Download and Unlocking / Flashing Tutorial

[ Promote]
252803 529 |
10:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear MIUIers,

Are you still excited about the newly released Mi A1 on 5th September, 2017? Android One runs pure interface and with Google Play Protect and monthly security updates, Mi A1 is completely secure. Mi A1 will be upgraded to Oreo by the end of the year and one of the first to get P.

Wanna know more about Mi A1? Check here for more info about the new beast!

Here comes the detailed guide for unlocking and flashing of Mi 1. Please do read carefully before flashing your phone.

Note:

After you unlock the device, it will become less secure. Your personal data might be leaked or lost.
Please think twice before flashing your phone and do it at your own risk.

Unlocking Method
Some locked Mi Devices need to be unlocked before flashing. Choose one method below to unlock your phone before flashing.

Method 1
Step 1
Download the Mi Unlock app miflash_unlock-en-2.3.803.10.zip (50.04 MB, Downloads: 37087)
Favorite239 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Zaingul + 1 Awesome!
jaboleqPL + 1 Great!
ncssrtnvnthm + 1 Thanks!
nirajad1 + 1 Fantastic!
Carloslm97 + 1 Thanks!
osmzcn1 + 1 Thanks!
bieawak + 1 Awesome!
Dave51190 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
jaksoor + 1 Fantastic!
superrajj + 2 Thanks!
ScatmanEddy19 + 2 Thanks!
mnoc + 2 Awesome!
nygyorgy2 + 2 Thanks!
mikcff89 + 1 Thanks!
rodrisi + 1 Thanks!
jay6 + 1 Thanks!
balz + 1 Great!
Dino_42 + 1 Great!
remo2095 + 1 Great!
alvifa + 1 Thanks!
mcmccelis + 4 Fantastic!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Loukie + 1 Thanks!
doellah3 + 2 Fantastic!
MMPSAM + 2 Thanks!
mrzul + 1 Awesome Info!
asharma + 2 Great!

Experience +192  Prestige +35  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM
23:49, Sep-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
D4RKD3V replied at 2017-9-8 22:49
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what  ...

This is what happen when you flash this rom on mi5x
IMG_-190286746.jpg

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Dino_42 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM
02:10, Sep-09-2017 | From PC
|

Device stuck at boot loop after flashing MI 5x stock rom.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:47, Sep-13-2017 | From PC
|
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is this MIUI for the A1?

Why is this not mentioned once in the original post?.....

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:48, Nov-12-2017 | From PC
|

I

hi, in the title of the post it says "miui stable global" for M1A1. I have one, and I would like to instal miui on the MI1A1. IS THERE A STABLE ROM AVAILABLE?...android one is too boring and I miss MIUI tweaks and features!

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
19:32, Jan-04-2018 | From PC
|
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anroid 7.1.2 (German). Now since 31.12.2017 I got offered the update to Oreo 8.0.0.0 and installed it right away. Since then I don't have any fun with my Mi A1 anymore, it restarts at irregular intervals. Also, apps end up getting out of nowhere and so on. As I am currently the only one with these problems under Android Oreo, I would like to check back to the status before 31.12.2017 with Android 7.1.2 to see if it's Android 8.0.0 or the hardware of the Mi A1. Is it possible without having to router the device? I do not want to violate any warranty terms.
There's the option "Clean all and lock: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is' Locked' after flashing." Does this option return the device to its original state? I have to unlock it first with the command "fastboot oem unlock". Unlocking is the same as rooting?
Is the tool "MiFlash2017-7-20-0. zip" an official Xiaomi Mi tool or has it been developed from the community?
Thank you very much for your help and support with my problem.
SirOssy
Xiaomi Mi A1 (4GB RAM / 64GB Storage) Black

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM
15:09, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
Ayduu replied at 2017-9-13 15:17
What exactly is the point of this? A1 already ships with Android One, so this is useless.

Or is thi ...

this is for, if someone faces the Bootloop or bricked the device, then they can easily use this process to get back to the working phone, and also its their (Xiaomi) responsibility to provide the original firmware to its users.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super SundayHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PGamer Mi Bunny7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi A16 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover Medal

13:41, Jan-19-2018 | From APP
|
SirOssy replied at 2018-1-4 19:32
Hello,
I'm not so familiar with flashing yet. I've had little or no problems with the Mi A1 with Anr ...

firts unlock bootloader first than flash with 7.1.2
dont forget to chose flash all and lock before flashing

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!Mi 4iRedmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Device ExpertMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:57, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for the information..

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4411 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi TVMi 4cMi 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayRingolicious MedalOlympics MedalMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Sunday1700K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 Weeks90000 Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalThanksgiving DaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI 9Ataturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1Happy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky Friday900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMi A1OTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterOreo7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeInbox ZeroRingtone Star NougatStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Story TellerApp MasterStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarJuly 19 MyanmarMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI KingSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertTechnology Guru25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Photography GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz Master

19:51, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the unlocking and flashing guide.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:53, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
can it work on mi 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi 5XAndroid Elf

20:55, Sep-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
its miui or pure android rom?

Comment

abhaysinghr pure android rom  13:19, Sep-12-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
122 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 2017MIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi 5XUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

21:20, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
I want to ask the same it's miui or pure android rom?
Can this work on Mi 5x ?

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Mid-Autumn Festival

22:49, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Identical hardware different codenames between Mi A1 and Mi 5X but I'm very interested to know what would happen if this ROM flashed on a Mi 5X  

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
23:26, Sep-08-2017 | From PC
|
Can it work on 5x?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverTheme TalentAndroid Elf

00:01, Sep-09-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
nicee ..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list