Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1357 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #41: Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
38176 770 |
16:31, Sep-03-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
163b4941555d4809.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @sepneela in the MIUI Weekly Poll asked "Notification Shade Vs Pop-up Notification!" Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-09-03 09-00-11.png

Here are some of the best replies:
Notification Dots isn't something we don't know about. All it is is our old numbered dots on the right corner of our apps that we can double tap to open up the notifications. MIUI got rid of it so it should tell us something. lol

I wouldn't mind the other feature on Android O that MIUI used to have and that's quick menus on some of our apps. We used to be able to swipe down from app icons like the music app to open up a set of music controls or swipe down from notes to get to a quick note box to jot down a quick note. These quick actions are going to be available on Android O as some long press pull up menu. Our old quick menus are much better than that so we should really look into getting those back. It was part of my features MIUIers miss list from long ago.
Actually for me i like both of them. But i prefer notification shade. Notification shade is beautiful I like this one. Also notification shade shows all the notification in one place
I would like to prefer notifications shade. Bcoz pop up sometimes looks odd. I mean if u are showing something to another guy and suddenly one message will pop up which is under your privacy, then he will also want to know about it, that's y pop up is a risky thing sometimes.

This week we will discuss "Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?"

We all like a phones to look nice and to have the latest things but sometimes the new optimizations or changes do place extra load on the phone. MIUI 9 is on its way to phones and in Beta/Dev releases for some phones at the moment and has a lot of exciting changes.

One of the new additions that MIUI 9 brings is animations for the icons called live icons. Animated or live icons can really make your home screen look renewed and alive! While all animations including live icons do look fantastic and they will make the home screen come alive as well as be vibrant they will also place extra load on the phone.

This extra load on the phone will at some level be a extra drain on the battery so will impact the overall battery life of the phone no matter how small there will be some load.

6ed154bc05a19ceb.gif 6c05b0877aa57e5e.gif
5a7077c9bdf8e47d.gif -418a2ea7868f4f6.gif

So what do you think of the fancy live icons?  Are live icons worth the extra load on the battery? The poll for this week is:

Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.
Try explain why you like each option.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 2225 members voted View Voters
65.44% 1456
34.56% 769
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

a3999jose + 5 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shahed0096 + 1 Thanks!
teinhlwarmin201 + 4 Great!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Sounik77 + 5 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
Azyz + 4 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
Chau_Sanjay + 2 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Agreed!
Zurabov + 10 Great!
SaBa8898 + 1 Great!
ullad + 2 Awesome!
6px9jrwxxX + 5 Great!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
CrabsterK + 1 Awesome!
scmarca + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 3 Agreed!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards

18:35, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Definitely not worth battery drain, not every device can last to the end of a day. There are also some applications that drains battery for example social media clients. Thats why we have to save battery life in as many places as we can.
It is possible to make lightning fast, beautiful and friendly ROM without this kind of animations.
What is the idea of smartphone if we have to carry additional powerbank with us to operate all day long?

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1745 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 5sMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersSurge S1Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi Bunny Game Master Quick SurveyIndia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarSurpriseRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingAndroid GuruNougatOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi Story TellerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruYouth PledgeStar WarsAndroid Elf

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load
If we can turn it off when it's necessary.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
178 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Follower

18:53, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
App animation are awesome and don't think it take more battery,  compare it with  the background app (wich most of time are  useless ) to discover the real cause of battery drain.
My device

Redmi Pro, Redmi4 Prime, MiPad 2, Mi5C, Mi6

Platinum Member

unwed

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi TV 70FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollDiwali Happy New YearSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals Collector

18:57, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
animations are really just a waste of battery and not only that since it's moving or live it consume a ROM processing to make it move and may slow down your unit.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

18:58, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
depends. If it's something I've chosen and customised then it's worth the battery, if that's just some random animations over which I have no control and can't switch it off, then no thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

19:06, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Everyone likes eye catching icons and animations  ..... definitely worth it ....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Follower25 Million StrongScroll Of Wisdom

19:10, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ANIMATIONS is the heart of the all  mobile phones , and all electronic gadgets. so it's really important.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9

19:30, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
For me if their sole purpose is to look good then I am sorry I see no use in having them. This would mean my phone runs out of battery more frequently, therefore I have to charge more frequently, which means I consume more electricity, and pay more 💰 to the electric company. All this so my phone's icons look cooler. I Don't Think Soooooooooo.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Mi 4iMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:39, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I prefer live icons although the drainage is somewhat higher, if something made less of the platform in which I have been several years Windows Phone are live tiles Interactive, is why I choose Live icons as the difference in the draining of the battery is not as To as some think

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Power BankMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuRedmi Note 22 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI KingBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsEvaluator RepMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerOreoNougatDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

19:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
This feature will definitely use some extra charge battery.
But MIUI9 be better optimized than MIUI 8 and this improved autonomy and expense  should partly  balancing.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomOreoMr. DependableDebate MasterIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:55, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
live icon is better than usual icon it's make a phn special .when ur phn is special than other worth of little one battery than its not a problem at all .

Elite Member

Tech Expert

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
221 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Super SaturdayDiwali 3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle Master100k Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Ringolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

20:32, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
They Are absolutely fine & worth the battery load because it gives attractiveness to UI..!!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMIUI Weekly PollStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

20:46, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Those animations look nice but it depends on the battery capacity of your device. Since most of the xiaomi phones have bigger battery and great battery life, i don't mind having to give a little bit of battery juice to those fancy icons. But there should be an option to disable it for the people who liked to get the maximum out of their battery capacity and also for the people who don't have larger battery capacity in their phones.

No pain.. No gain.!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1415 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearRocket to FutureHappy Diwali300K Forum Members800K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Font Lover1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomSurpriseMr. DependableTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentApp MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

21:47, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
I would like to see this animations for sure as its very pleasing to eye when we use it.
Its worth to sacrifice a bit of battery load for it.
I don't think it eats hell lot of battery just a bit.
I would like to add one more point here is that it will be good to see these animations for all apps not only for system apps.
Self help is the best help!
Try to use search option before posting a new thread.

Use reply button to notify me quickly

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super SundayMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyOreoMIUI FollowerRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI King

22:09, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Still icons look dull but animated icons look more lively and pleasant.
Even if it eats up more battery juices, it is still worth to have, besides we now have quick charging to replenish the battery.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1242 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi 4SRedmi 2Mi 5XXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Olympics MedalHappy New YearMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi 5XMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Device Expert

22:12, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Having  nice animations and beautiful dynamic stuff is cool, but it depend how much battery does it eats. Is the consumption very minimal or slightly moderate, I have no problem with this.
Thanks for nice topic!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

22:36, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
First thing I would do is disable them, not worth the battery drain IMHO.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VRMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 5s PlusMi Max 2Mi 5cMi Max Redmi 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi 5sMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4iRedmi 1SMi TVMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Super ThursdayDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerBlack SharkQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterNougatOreoMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 225 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryIndonesia Independence DayMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMi A1Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentRingtone Expert

22:40, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
On a  busy day..what really matters is whether your phone is alive or not
there is no point in having drains for battery just for some animation/fancy stuff
moreover there is no use of those animations as most of the users are adults
and to them the animation hardly makes any difference...except a few

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

22:41, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
If animations are disabled for a smartphone then the beauty will be lost completely in terms of ROM perspective. Todays smartphone has high end hardware if considering the little battery usage there is no issue will happen like lagging, slow down for animations active. It is very much necessary to complete the look of a smartphone after being display on.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru25 Million StrongUpdates Lover

22:48, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Hi
I believe that this new feature of app animation is cool and amazingly beautiful and something new.THIS IS OF A VERY LITTLE IMPACT ON THE BATTERY as :
1.Majority of battery is used in display, internet 3g or 4g and gaming and the battery drainage due to app animation is nothing compared to above mentioned causes.
2.If one could enhance the looks of icons without any icon pack, to get a unique look of the UI, at the cost of insignificant battery drainage and that too in the phone having more than 4000 mah battery, then I think one should go for it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru

18:37, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Waste battery

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
844 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper Monday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Superstar2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverNougatMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone Expert8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller

18:38, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
It's waste of battery...

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
208 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4cMi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Superstar25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Expert

18:39, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
waste of battery

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

18:43, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like all animations live icons.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMi Kids WatchMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi MIXMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max Redmi 3Mi Max 2Redmi 3SRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewStar WarsTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruApp MasterApp StarOTA FeedbackDebate Master

18:44, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
888 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VRMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5XMi Max 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 9Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi MIX 2Black SharkMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsOreo6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 5X9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of Technology

|
Gif and Still pics can emit same amount of light and colour.. no matter ots moving or still.. so it can't drain much battery I think

Comment

skotta yes Gif can be used  22:52, Sep-04-2017

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
666 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkTechnology Guru5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingApp TalentNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI Fan

|
battery lost fast.
My QQi #3084589963

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi 5XMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MiPop9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi 5X

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
so what????

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list