Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1304 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #41: Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
34622 769 |
16:31, Sep-03-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
163b4941555d4809.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @sepneela in the MIUI Weekly Poll asked "Notification Shade Vs Pop-up Notification!" Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-09-03 09-00-11.png

Here are some of the best replies:
Notification Dots isn't something we don't know about. All it is is our old numbered dots on the right corner of our apps that we can double tap to open up the notifications. MIUI got rid of it so it should tell us something. lol

I wouldn't mind the other feature on Android O that MIUI used to have and that's quick menus on some of our apps. We used to be able to swipe down from app icons like the music app to open up a set of music controls or swipe down from notes to get to a quick note box to jot down a quick note. These quick actions are going to be available on Android O as some long press pull up menu. Our old quick menus are much better than that so we should really look into getting those back. It was part of my features MIUIers miss list from long ago.
Actually for me i like both of them. But i prefer notification shade. Notification shade is beautiful I like this one. Also notification shade shows all the notification in one place
I would like to prefer notifications shade. Bcoz pop up sometimes looks odd. I mean if u are showing something to another guy and suddenly one message will pop up which is under your privacy, then he will also want to know about it, that's y pop up is a risky thing sometimes.

This week we will discuss "Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?"

We all like a phones to look nice and to have the latest things but sometimes the new optimizations or changes do place extra load on the phone. MIUI 9 is on its way to phones and in Beta/Dev releases for some phones at the moment and has a lot of exciting changes.

One of the new additions that MIUI 9 brings is animations for the icons called live icons. Animated or live icons can really make your home screen look renewed and alive! While all animations including live icons do look fantastic and they will make the home screen come alive as well as be vibrant they will also place extra load on the phone.

This extra load on the phone will at some level be a extra drain on the battery so will impact the overall battery life of the phone no matter how small there will be some load.

6ed154bc05a19ceb.gif 6c05b0877aa57e5e.gif
5a7077c9bdf8e47d.gif -418a2ea7868f4f6.gif

So what do you think of the fancy live icons?  Are live icons worth the extra load on the battery? The poll for this week is:

Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.
Try explain why you like each option.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 2211 members voted View Voters
65.36% 1445
34.64% 766
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

a3999jose + 5 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shahed0096 + 1 Thanks!
teinhlwarmin201 + 4 Great!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Sounik77 + 5 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
Azyz + 4 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
Chau_Sanjay + 2 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Agreed!
Zurabov + 10 Great!
SaBa8898 + 1 Great!
ullad + 2 Awesome!
6px9jrwxxX + 5 Great!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
CrabsterK + 1 Awesome!
scmarca + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 3 Agreed!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTechnology Guru

18:35, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Definitely not worth battery drain, not every device can last to the end of a day. There are also some applications that drains battery for example social media clients. Thats why we have to save battery life in as many places as we can.
It is possible to make lightning fast, beautiful and friendly ROM without this kind of animations.
What is the idea of smartphone if we have to carry additional powerbank with us to operate all day long?

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi VRMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi TV3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI Expert9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyAndroid ElfApp StarOreoMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI King

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load
If we can turn it off when it's necessary.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
163 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

18:53, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
App animation are awesome and don't think it take more battery,  compare it with  the background app (wich most of time are  useless ) to discover the real cause of battery drain.
My device

Redmi Pro, Redmi4 Prime, MiPad 2, Mi5C, Mi6

Platinum Member

unwed

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi TV 70MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Diwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearFan MIUI PhilippinesThanksgiving DaySuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongAndroid Guru

18:57, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
animations are really just a waste of battery and not only that since it's moving or live it consume a ROM processing to make it move and may slow down your unit.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

18:58, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
depends. If it's something I've chosen and customised then it's worth the battery, if that's just some random animations over which I have no control and can't switch it off, then no thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

19:06, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Everyone likes eye catching icons and animations  ..... definitely worth it ....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Follower25 Million StrongScroll Of Wisdom

19:10, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ANIMATIONS is the heart of the all  mobile phones , and all electronic gadgets. so it's really important.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9

19:30, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
For me if their sole purpose is to look good then I am sorry I see no use in having them. This would mean my phone runs out of battery more frequently, therefore I have to charge more frequently, which means I consume more electricity, and pay more 💰 to the electric company. All this so my phone's icons look cooler. I Don't Think Soooooooooo.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Mi 4iMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:39, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I prefer live icons although the drainage is somewhat higher, if something made less of the platform in which I have been several years Windows Phone are live tiles Interactive, is why I choose Live icons as the difference in the draining of the battery is not as To as some think

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 25 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI S10 Million Forum Posts1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPop8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverSurprisePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyOreoNougat9 Million Forum MembersApp StarBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertTechnology Guru25 Million StrongAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story Teller

19:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
This feature will definitely use some extra charge battery.
But MIUI9 be better optimized than MIUI 8 and this improved autonomy and expense  should partly  balancing.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomOreoMr. DependableDebate MasterIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:55, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
live icon is better than usual icon it's make a phn special .when ur phn is special than other worth of little one battery than its not a problem at all .

Elite Member

Tech Expert

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
216 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Super SaturdayDiwali 3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle Master100k Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Ringolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

20:32, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
They Are absolutely fine & worth the battery load because it gives attractiveness to UI..!!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMIUI Weekly PollStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

20:46, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Those animations look nice but it depends on the battery capacity of your device. Since most of the xiaomi phones have bigger battery and great battery life, i don't mind having to give a little bit of battery juice to those fancy icons. But there should be an option to disable it for the people who liked to get the maximum out of their battery capacity and also for the people who don't have larger battery capacity in their phones.

No pain.. No gain.!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1403 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearRocket to FutureHappy Diwali300K Forum Members800K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Font Lover1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomSurpriseMr. DependableTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentApp MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

21:47, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
I would like to see this animations for sure as its very pleasing to eye when we use it.
Its worth to sacrifice a bit of battery load for it.
I don't think it eats hell lot of battery just a bit.
I would like to add one more point here is that it will be good to see these animations for all apps not only for system apps.
Self help is the best help!
Try to use search option before posting a new thread.

Use reply button to notify me quickly

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
392 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI France3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Spain300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI PSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Android ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day

22:09, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Still icons look dull but animated icons look more lively and pleasant.
Even if it eats up more battery juices, it is still worth to have, besides we now have quick charging to replenish the battery.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1203 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi 4SMi 5XXiaomi Mi 41800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI PMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersMi 5XXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack SharkMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsNougatSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMi A1Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI King

22:12, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Having  nice animations and beautiful dynamic stuff is cool, but it depend how much battery does it eats. Is the consumption very minimal or slightly moderate, I have no problem with this.
Thanks for nice topic!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

22:36, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
First thing I would do is disable them, not worth the battery drain IMHO.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
253 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi ScaleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi VRMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMi Max 2Mi 5s PlusMi 5cMi Max Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Note 2Mi 5Mi Pad 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 2Mi 5sMi 4iMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5 ProRedmi 1SHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Spain5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI Weekly PollDiwali Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMi MIX 2Quick SurveySurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMi TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMi A1MIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentRedmi 5/Plus

22:40, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
On a  busy day..what really matters is whether your phone is alive or not
there is no point in having drains for battery just for some animation/fancy stuff
moreover there is no use of those animations as most of the users are adults
and to them the animation hardly makes any difference...except a few

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

22:41, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
If animations are disabled for a smartphone then the beauty will be lost completely in terms of ROM perspective. Todays smartphone has high end hardware if considering the little battery usage there is no issue will happen like lagging, slow down for animations active. It is very much necessary to complete the look of a smartphone after being display on.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru25 Million StrongUpdates Lover

22:48, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Hi
I believe that this new feature of app animation is cool and amazingly beautiful and something new.THIS IS OF A VERY LITTLE IMPACT ON THE BATTERY as :
1.Majority of battery is used in display, internet 3g or 4g and gaming and the battery drainage due to app animation is nothing compared to above mentioned causes.
2.If one could enhance the looks of icons without any icon pack, to get a unique look of the UI, at the cost of insignificant battery drainage and that too in the phone having more than 4000 mah battery, then I think one should go for it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru

18:37, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Waste battery

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
761 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI SSurge S1Ringolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyAndroid GuruStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingIndia Independence DayOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black Shark25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverNougatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

18:38, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
It's waste of battery...

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
201 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI P300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Super FridayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersDiwali MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Expert25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid Elf

18:39, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
waste of battery

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

18:43, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like all animations live icons.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi Max 2Mi 4iRedmi 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMalaysia Anniversary1900K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshCamera Filter Guru Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Spain1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Diwali MIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future3 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseTheme TalentNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruApp MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsAndroid ElfApp StarMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate Master

18:44, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
815 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi VRMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi BandYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi 1SRedmi 4XMi Note 2Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5XMi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Rocket to Future1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi 5XMIUI KingBlack Shark6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentStar MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMr. Dependable

|
Gif and Still pics can emit same amount of light and colour.. no matter ots moving or still.. so it can't drain much battery I think

Comment

skotta yes Gif can be used  22:52, Sep-04-2017

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20172 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorBlack SharkStar Wars5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersOreoSurpriseMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

|
battery lost fast.
My QQi #3084589963

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi 5XMIUI 9Women's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi 5X

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
so what????

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list