Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1280 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero25 Million Strong

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #41: Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
32172 769 |
16:31, Sep-03-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
163b4941555d4809.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @sepneela in the MIUI Weekly Poll asked "Notification Shade Vs Pop-up Notification!" Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-09-03 09-00-11.png

Here are some of the best replies:
Notification Dots isn't something we don't know about. All it is is our old numbered dots on the right corner of our apps that we can double tap to open up the notifications. MIUI got rid of it so it should tell us something. lol

I wouldn't mind the other feature on Android O that MIUI used to have and that's quick menus on some of our apps. We used to be able to swipe down from app icons like the music app to open up a set of music controls or swipe down from notes to get to a quick note box to jot down a quick note. These quick actions are going to be available on Android O as some long press pull up menu. Our old quick menus are much better than that so we should really look into getting those back. It was part of my features MIUIers miss list from long ago.
Actually for me i like both of them. But i prefer notification shade. Notification shade is beautiful I like this one. Also notification shade shows all the notification in one place
I would like to prefer notifications shade. Bcoz pop up sometimes looks odd. I mean if u are showing something to another guy and suddenly one message will pop up which is under your privacy, then he will also want to know about it, that's y pop up is a risky thing sometimes.

This week we will discuss "Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?"

We all like a phones to look nice and to have the latest things but sometimes the new optimizations or changes do place extra load on the phone. MIUI 9 is on its way to phones and in Beta/Dev releases for some phones at the moment and has a lot of exciting changes.

One of the new additions that MIUI 9 brings is animations for the icons called live icons. Animated or live icons can really make your home screen look renewed and alive! While all animations including live icons do look fantastic and they will make the home screen come alive as well as be vibrant they will also place extra load on the phone.

This extra load on the phone will at some level be a extra drain on the battery so will impact the overall battery life of the phone no matter how small there will be some load.

6ed154bc05a19ceb.gif 6c05b0877aa57e5e.gif
5a7077c9bdf8e47d.gif -418a2ea7868f4f6.gif

So what do you think of the fancy live icons?  Are live icons worth the extra load on the battery? The poll for this week is:

Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.
Try explain why you like each option.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 2208 members voted View Voters
65.35% 1443
34.65% 765
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

a3999jose + 5 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shahed0096 + 1 Thanks!
teinhlwarmin201 + 4 Great!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Sounik77 + 5 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
Azyz + 4 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
Chau_Sanjay + 2 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Agreed!
Zurabov + 10 Great!
SaBa8898 + 1 Great!
ullad + 2 Awesome!
6px9jrwxxX + 5 Great!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
CrabsterK + 1 Awesome!
scmarca + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 3 Agreed!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Technology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Follower2017 Annual Awards

18:35, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Definitely not worth battery drain, not every device can last to the end of a day. There are also some applications that drains battery for example social media clients. Thats why we have to save battery life in as many places as we can.
It is possible to make lightning fast, beautiful and friendly ROM without this kind of animations.
What is the idea of smartphone if we have to carry additional powerbank with us to operate all day long?

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1382 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRMi MIXMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 5Mi 5sRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 2Super MondayRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI SSuper ThursdayHappy New YearRocket to Future300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSupriseMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreoBlack Shark25 Million StrongQuick SurveyRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruNougatMIUI KingMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Follower

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load
If we can turn it off when it's necessary.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
148 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

18:53, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
App animation are awesome and don't think it take more battery,  compare it with  the background app (wich most of time are  useless ) to discover the real cause of battery drain.
My device

Redmi Pro, Redmi4 Prime, MiPad 2, Mi5C, Mi6

Platinum Member

unwed

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi TV 70Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Puzzle Master300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day25 Million Strong6 Million Forum Members

18:57, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
animations are really just a waste of battery and not only that since it's moving or live it consume a ROM processing to make it move and may slow down your unit.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

18:58, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
depends. If it's something I've chosen and customised then it's worth the battery, if that's just some random animations over which I have no control and can't switch it off, then no thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

19:06, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Everyone likes eye catching icons and animations  ..... definitely worth it ....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Follower25 Million StrongScroll Of Wisdom

19:10, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ANIMATIONS is the heart of the all  mobile phones , and all electronic gadgets. so it's really important.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9

19:30, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
For me if their sole purpose is to look good then I am sorry I see no use in having them. This would mean my phone runs out of battery more frequently, therefore I have to charge more frequently, which means I consume more electricity, and pay more 💰 to the electric company. All this so my phone's icons look cooler. I Don't Think Soooooooooo.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Mi 4iMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:39, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I prefer live icons although the drainage is somewhat higher, if something made less of the platform in which I have been several years Windows Phone are live tiles Interactive, is why I choose Live icons as the difference in the draining of the battery is not as To as some think

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 25 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1Happy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyRedmi Quiz Master5 Million Forum MembersOreo8 Million Forum MembersSupriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentForum Contest LoverNougatBlack SharkMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

19:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
This feature will definitely use some extra charge battery.
But MIUI9 be better optimized than MIUI 8 and this improved autonomy and expense  should partly  balancing.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongTechnology GuruStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Expert

19:55, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
live icon is better than usual icon it's make a phn special .when ur phn is special than other worth of little one battery than its not a problem at all .

Elite Member

Tech Expert

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
213 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Super SaturdayDiwali 3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle Master100k Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Ringolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

20:32, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
They Are absolutely fine & worth the battery load because it gives attractiveness to UI..!!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMIUI Weekly PollStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

20:46, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Those animations look nice but it depends on the battery capacity of your device. Since most of the xiaomi phones have bigger battery and great battery life, i don't mind having to give a little bit of battery juice to those fancy icons. But there should be an option to disable it for the people who liked to get the maximum out of their battery capacity and also for the people who don't have larger battery capacity in their phones.

No pain.. No gain.!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1364 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Rocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersI Love 2016Olympics Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerTheme TalentApp MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology Guru

21:47, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
I would like to see this animations for sure as its very pleasing to eye when we use it.
Its worth to sacrifice a bit of battery load for it.
I don't think it eats hell lot of battery just a bit.
I would like to add one more point here is that it will be good to see these animations for all apps not only for system apps.
Self help is the best help!
Try to use search option before posting a new thread.

Use reply button to notify me quickly

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
372 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super SaturdayHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar WarsDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

22:09, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Still icons look dull but animated icons look more lively and pleasant.
Even if it eats up more battery juices, it is still worth to have, besides we now have quick charging to replenish the battery.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1163 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi 5XMi 4S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 41800K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App1300K Forum Members800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersI Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 93 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMi 5XMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi A1Updates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

22:12, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Having  nice animations and beautiful dynamic stuff is cool, but it depend how much battery does it eats. Is the consumption very minimal or slightly moderate, I have no problem with this.
Thanks for nice topic!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

22:36, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
First thing I would do is disable them, not worth the battery drain IMHO.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
240 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi MIXMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 5sRedmi 1SMi 5s PlusMi Note 2Mi Max Mi 5cMi Pad 2Redmi 4XMi Pad 3Mi Max 2Mi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 4iRedmi 3Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5 ProRooster Year of 2017Ataturk MourningMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Holi MedalSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Diwali Happy DiwaliMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRedmi Note 5/Pro7 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi 5/PlusQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersOreoRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMi MIX 2Android GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi A1Technology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayStar Wars

22:40, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
On a  busy day..what really matters is whether your phone is alive or not
there is no point in having drains for battery just for some animation/fancy stuff
moreover there is no use of those animations as most of the users are adults
and to them the animation hardly makes any difference...except a few

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

22:41, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
If animations are disabled for a smartphone then the beauty will be lost completely in terms of ROM perspective. Todays smartphone has high end hardware if considering the little battery usage there is no issue will happen like lagging, slow down for animations active. It is very much necessary to complete the look of a smartphone after being display on.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru25 Million StrongUpdates Lover

22:48, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Hi
I believe that this new feature of app animation is cool and amazingly beautiful and something new.THIS IS OF A VERY LITTLE IMPACT ON THE BATTERY as :
1.Majority of battery is used in display, internet 3g or 4g and gaming and the battery drainage due to app animation is nothing compared to above mentioned causes.
2.If one could enhance the looks of icons without any icon pack, to get a unique look of the UI, at the cost of insignificant battery drainage and that too in the phone having more than 4000 mah battery, then I think one should go for it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru

18:37, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Waste battery

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
703 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerSupriseBlack SharkMIUI KingIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

18:38, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
It's waste of battery...

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
199 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI P300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Super FridayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersDiwali MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Expert25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid Elf

18:39, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
waste of battery

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

18:43, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like all animations live icons.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iRedmi ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandThanksgiving Day300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMi TalentInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentTechnology GuruApp MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverApp StarMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector

18:44, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
671 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi VRMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Mi Note 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi 5XMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Diwali Ringolicious MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI SSuper MondaySurge S1Merry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerMi MIX 2Star Wars7 Million Forum MembersMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseBlack SharkMIUI KingMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master OTA Feedback

|
Gif and Still pics can emit same amount of light and colour.. no matter ots moving or still.. so it can't drain much battery I think

Comment

skotta yes Gif can be used  22:52, Sep-04-2017

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
355 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi 5Redmi 4XMi TV4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 20171800K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMalaysia Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning90000 Forum MembersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerForum Contest Lover

|
battery lost fast.
<strong style=&quot;font-weight: 700;&quot;>Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi 5XWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMiPopMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMi 5XMIUI Follower

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
so what????

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list