MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1426 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #41: Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
40496 775 |
16:31, Sep-03-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
163b4941555d4809.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @sepneela in the MIUI Weekly Poll asked "Notification Shade Vs Pop-up Notification!" Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-09-03 09-00-11.png

Here are some of the best replies:
Notification Dots isn't something we don't know about. All it is is our old numbered dots on the right corner of our apps that we can double tap to open up the notifications. MIUI got rid of it so it should tell us something. lol

I wouldn't mind the other feature on Android O that MIUI used to have and that's quick menus on some of our apps. We used to be able to swipe down from app icons like the music app to open up a set of music controls or swipe down from notes to get to a quick note box to jot down a quick note. These quick actions are going to be available on Android O as some long press pull up menu. Our old quick menus are much better than that so we should really look into getting those back. It was part of my features MIUIers miss list from long ago.
Actually for me i like both of them. But i prefer notification shade. Notification shade is beautiful I like this one. Also notification shade shows all the notification in one place
I would like to prefer notifications shade. Bcoz pop up sometimes looks odd. I mean if u are showing something to another guy and suddenly one message will pop up which is under your privacy, then he will also want to know about it, that's y pop up is a risky thing sometimes.

This week we will discuss "Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?"

We all like a phones to look nice and to have the latest things but sometimes the new optimizations or changes do place extra load on the phone. MIUI 9 is on its way to phones and in Beta/Dev releases for some phones at the moment and has a lot of exciting changes.

One of the new additions that MIUI 9 brings is animations for the icons called live icons. Animated or live icons can really make your home screen look renewed and alive! While all animations including live icons do look fantastic and they will make the home screen come alive as well as be vibrant they will also place extra load on the phone.

This extra load on the phone will at some level be a extra drain on the battery so will impact the overall battery life of the phone no matter how small there will be some load.

6ed154bc05a19ceb.gif 6c05b0877aa57e5e.gif
5a7077c9bdf8e47d.gif -418a2ea7868f4f6.gif

So what do you think of the fancy live icons?  Are live icons worth the extra load on the battery? The poll for this week is:

Are Animations Worth the Battery Drain?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.
Try explain why you like each option.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 2237 members voted View Voters
65.49% 1465
34.51% 772
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

a3999jose + 5 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shahed0096 + 1 Thanks!
teinhlwarmin201 + 4 Great!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Sounik77 + 5 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
Azyz + 4 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
Chau_Sanjay + 2 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Agreed!
Zurabov + 10 Great!
SaBa8898 + 1 Great!
ullad + 2 Awesome!
6px9jrwxxX + 5 Great!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
CrabsterK + 1 Awesome!
scmarca + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 3 Agreed!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Tech SurveyForum Contest Lover13 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru2017 Annual Awards

18:35, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Definitely not worth battery drain, not every device can last to the end of a day. There are also some applications that drains battery for example social media clients. Thats why we have to save battery life in as many places as we can.
It is possible to make lightning fast, beautiful and friendly ROM without this kind of animations.
What is the idea of smartphone if we have to carry additional powerbank with us to operate all day long?

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2363 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 5sRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 4iMi 5Redmi 2Mi TVFan Of MIUI UkraineMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Surge S12 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Diwali 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyBlack SharkNougat5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018Super ModeratorHeart to HeartRedmi 5/PlusDiscuss HereMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone Star India Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMr. DependableYouth PledgeStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017OreoAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterHappy 2019MIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load
If we can turn it off when it's necessary.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
188 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Follower

18:53, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
App animation are awesome and don't think it take more battery,  compare it with  the background app (wich most of time are  useless ) to discover the real cause of battery drain.
My device

Redmi Pro, Redmi4 Prime, MiPad 2, Mi5C, Mi6

Platinum Member

unwed

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi TV 70FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollDiwali Happy New YearSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals Collector

18:57, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
animations are really just a waste of battery and not only that since it's moving or live it consume a ROM processing to make it move and may slow down your unit.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

18:58, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
depends. If it's something I've chosen and customised then it's worth the battery, if that's just some random animations over which I have no control and can't switch it off, then no thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

19:06, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Everyone likes eye catching icons and animations  ..... definitely worth it ....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Follower25 Million StrongScroll Of Wisdom

19:10, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ANIMATIONS is the heart of the all  mobile phones , and all electronic gadgets. so it's really important.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9

19:30, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
For me if their sole purpose is to look good then I am sorry I see no use in having them. This would mean my phone runs out of battery more frequently, therefore I have to charge more frequently, which means I consume more electricity, and pay more 💰 to the electric company. All this so my phone's icons look cooler. I Don't Think Soooooooooo.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Mi 4iMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:39, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I prefer live icons although the drainage is somewhat higher, if something made less of the platform in which I have been several years Windows Phone are live tiles Interactive, is why I choose Live icons as the difference in the draining of the battery is not as To as some think

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 2MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super Sunday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9Puzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Medals CollectorHeart to HeartMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F1Humor Master7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomApp StarDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss HereStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverSurpriseMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersNougatBlack SharkStar Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerOreoQuick SurveyMi Talent

19:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
This feature will definitely use some extra charge battery.
But MIUI9 be better optimized than MIUI 8 and this improved autonomy and expense  should partly  balancing.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomOreoMr. DependableDebate MasterIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:55, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
live icon is better than usual icon it's make a phn special .when ur phn is special than other worth of little one battery than its not a problem at all .

Elite Member

Tech Expert

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
226 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridaySurge S1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayStar Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Talent2017 Annual Awards

20:32, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
They Are absolutely fine & worth the battery load because it gives attractiveness to UI..!!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMIUI Weekly PollStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

20:46, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Those animations look nice but it depends on the battery capacity of your device. Since most of the xiaomi phones have bigger battery and great battery life, i don't mind having to give a little bit of battery juice to those fancy icons. But there should be an option to disable it for the people who liked to get the maximum out of their battery capacity and also for the people who don't have larger battery capacity in their phones.

No pain.. No gain.!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1442 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearRocket to FutureHappy Diwali300K Forum Members800K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Font Lover1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomSurpriseMr. DependableTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentApp MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

21:47, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
I would like to see this animations for sure as its very pleasing to eye when we use it.
Its worth to sacrifice a bit of battery load for it.
I don't think it eats hell lot of battery just a bit.
I would like to add one more point here is that it will be good to see these animations for all apps not only for system apps.
Self help is the best help!
Try to use search option before posting a new thread.

Use reply button to notify me quickly

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
458 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10Black SharkOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

22:09, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Still icons look dull but animated icons look more lively and pleasant.
Even if it eats up more battery juices, it is still worth to have, besides we now have quick charging to replenish the battery.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5c
Online time
1264 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Monthly Talk5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerPOCO F18 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi A1

22:12, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Having  nice animations and beautiful dynamic stuff is cool, but it depend how much battery does it eats. Is the consumption very minimal or slightly moderate, I have no problem with this.
Thanks for nice topic!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

22:36, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
First thing I would do is disable them, not worth the battery drain IMHO.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
291 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max Redmi 3SMi 5sMi 5cRedmi 3Mi Max 2Redmi Note 4Mi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 2Mi Pad 3Mi 5Redmi 4XMi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 1SMi 4iMi 5 ProMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI S300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S110 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI PPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 22017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million StrongApp StarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkMr. DependableQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI Halloween 2018Redmi 5/PlusPOCO F1Heart to HeartStar WarsDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star MIUI Tech SurveyMi Max 3Dual CameraMi DropMIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI KingAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMi A1Mi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Note 5/ProTheme TalentMIUI FollowerIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector

22:40, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
On a  busy day..what really matters is whether your phone is alive or not
there is no point in having drains for battery just for some animation/fancy stuff
moreover there is no use of those animations as most of the users are adults
and to them the animation hardly makes any difference...except a few

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

22:41, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
If animations are disabled for a smartphone then the beauty will be lost completely in terms of ROM perspective. Todays smartphone has high end hardware if considering the little battery usage there is no issue will happen like lagging, slow down for animations active. It is very much necessary to complete the look of a smartphone after being display on.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru25 Million StrongUpdates Lover

22:48, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Hi
I believe that this new feature of app animation is cool and amazingly beautiful and something new.THIS IS OF A VERY LITTLE IMPACT ON THE BATTERY as :
1.Majority of battery is used in display, internet 3g or 4g and gaming and the battery drainage due to app animation is nothing compared to above mentioned causes.
2.If one could enhance the looks of icons without any icon pack, to get a unique look of the UI, at the cost of insignificant battery drainage and that too in the phone having more than 4000 mah battery, then I think one should go for it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru

18:37, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Waste battery

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
898 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Alpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkMIUI KingSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech SurveyMi Drop5 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersApp Star2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerNougatMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackRingtone ExpertOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

18:38, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
It's waste of battery...

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
223 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4cMi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersSuper FridayHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 10Ringtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarAndroid Guru25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day

18:39, Sep-04-2017 | From APP
|
waste of battery

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

18:43, Sep-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like all animations live icons.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMi Kids WatchMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi MIXMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max Redmi 3Mi Max 2Redmi 3SRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewStar WarsTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruApp MasterApp StarOTA FeedbackDebate Master

18:44, Sep-04-2017 | From PC
|
Yes they are nice and worth the battery load

Super moderator

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
1009 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TVMIUI 9Diwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearSurge S1100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI Tech Survey5 Million Forum MembersSuper ModeratorApp StarSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarPOCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018Mi 5XHappy 20196 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals Collector

|
Gif and Still pics can emit same amount of light and colour.. no matter ots moving or still.. so it can't drain much battery I think

Comment

skotta yes Gif can be used  22:52, Sep-04-2017

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Ataturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk1st AnniversaryMIUI SMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalRocket to FutureSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Technology Guru10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi TalentPOCO F1Quick SurveyMi Drop5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomNougatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp TalentApp Star

|
battery lost fast.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi 5XMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MiPop9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi 5X

18:45, Sep-04-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
so what????

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list