Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
00:58, Feb-17-2018 | From PC
|
dear Xhomi team,
hope you are fine ,
it is request you to please make one stable miui 8 rom for amazon fire phone bugs free ....

Thanks & Regards
SHAHZAIB...

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
22:23, Feb-25-2018 | Via mobile
|
There is no seletion port rom for Vivo V3.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
22:24, Feb-25-2018 | Via mobile
|
PLEASE PORT for Vivo V3.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
23:11, Feb-25-2018 | Via mobile
|
There is no sekection port rom for Vivo V3.
I want to install MIUI 9 on my Vivo device.
Please port rom for my Vivo V3.
Thank MIUI Developer and MIUI  Member.
IMG_20180225_192648.jpg

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

17:26, Feb-27-2018 | From PC
|
Hello ! Make MIUI 9 for ZTE NUBIA M2 !!!

Need a "guru" for firmware on ZTE NUBIA M2

Here are the links to this device: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=815094
Here is a link to the firmware for which you need to adjust: https://forum.gizchina.it/index.php?/topic/1116-gizrom-miui-9-edition-821-eu-per-nubia-m2/

Here the developer does but there are problems (that's problemma):

1. Neocharge charging does not work (but QuickCharge 3 charging is active).
2. The capacity of the battery is 4000 mAh.
3. The "portrait" shooting mode ("bokeh") does not work: when hovering, the camera normally "blurs" the background, but there is no effect in the saved photo.
4. It is not possible to remove the shutter sound in a standard camera (the option in the camera settings does not work).
5. The screen color adjustment functions (contrast, color temperature, read mode) do not work.
6. The display screen of charging of the switched off phone is rotated by 180 degrees (the screen in M2 is turned "upside down", which is indicated by the parameter persist.panel.inversemounted = 1 in build.prop).
7. "One-hand control" mode works only when the corresponding setting is in the screen (and does not work in all other applications). At the same time, due to the "rotated" panel, the reduced image is shifted not upward but downward.
8. Unlocking by "double tap on the screen" does not work.
9. Compared with the original firmware: there is no possibility of splitting the screen.
10. Charge and notification indicators do not work, because In the original firmware, the key illumination is used for this. The problem with notifications is solved by installing Xposed, Gravity Box, and turning on the backlighting of the keys in the last event display.
11. Incomplete playback control from Xiaomi headphones: only volume and pause work. Switching tracks does not work.

Please, help! Make a good MIUI 9 with updates.
Well, if it is possible on android 7 or android 8.

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

17:50, Feb-27-2018 | From PC
|
1595674922 replied at 2018-2-27 17:26
Hello ! Make MIUI 9 for ZTE NUBIA M2 !!!

Need a "guru" for firmware on ZTE NUBIA M2

Write me private messages or life.alesio@gmail.com

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
11:22, Feb-28-2018 | From PC
|
THANK YOU

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 22100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalThanksgiving Day100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourMi Live Medal1 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Monday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI ItalyPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Theme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI KingHumor MasterUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi Story Teller

01:00, Mar-12-2018 | From PC
|
i want to port a miui rom to my alcatel one touch pop c5
how i can port?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
03:53, Mar-12-2018 | From PC
|
WHERE miui for my lenovo ideatab s6000h??
my tab so too old
i want miui nougat please.....??

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list