Author: meredithhan

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 20161800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014

03:20, Jun-23-2015 | From PC
|
Please answer me when ever i sing into mi7i forum it send code to my email i.d than after applying that code only i can singn in earliery it was not like this each time it ask if i log out and again i sign it again do same thing i am got fed up please tell me reasion

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 20161800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014

03:20, Jun-23-2015 | From PC
|
Please answer me when ever i sing into miui forum it send code to my email i.d than after applying that code only i can singn in earliery it was not like this each time it ask if i log out and again i sign it again do same thing i am got fed up please tell me reasion

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
17:05, Jun-27-2015 | Via mobile
|
Hi,

I have purchased an MI phone  last month in China .... When I returned to India I contacted your online service and they helped me a lot to get the Indian version software in MIUI ...I.e. I installed global 3g/4g version of MIUI ROM which is 569mb file......

After installing that I have made the APN setting also by contacting Vodafone service centre ....The issue is I could not access the 3g network even after doing the setting to 3g prefer mode and if I select the network in manual mode I cannot find the 3g network.....in my earlier ASUS phone 3g was working and it was very good...

Please instruct what to do now.... Whether I need to upgrade the software or anything to be done....

I am getting only 2g network
Atached is the pics of my problems
Screenshot_2015-06-27-09-53-43.png
Screenshot_2015-06-27-11-52-39.png
Screenshot_2015-06-27-09-53-26.png
Screenshot_2015-06-27-09-53-37.png

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6Alpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone Star Mi Talent

22:43, Jul-02-2015 | From PC
|
I bought MI4I in second flash sale
it is really embarrassing when I most need that time hot spot not worked.
data enabled but tethering goes automatically on/off continuously. after 5 minutes it show error below the tethering option. than this option hanged my phone and I have the only option to reboot.
than I try to use wifi direct with same MI4I but it has also give me a bad experience. it was take a minute to connect but when going to transfer data disconnect automatically.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Beta TeamMi Story TellerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower

12:12, Aug-09-2015 | Via mobile
|
Xiaomi Mi products are goid but the service centre spoils them so i advise you to brung official Mu service centre in India with traibed personnel. Only to flash a rom from fastboiot they took my Mi3 for 7-8 days abd then gave ne back my all data was list i have also told them to back up my data they said wee will do everything but they lied and i suffered a data loss so i request you to improve your Service centres which are spoiling the xiaimi products,, Thanks in advance, wainting for a grwat chanfe!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMIUI 61st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB Follower

00:53, Aug-11-2015 | From PC
|
Mi3  stuck on bootloop from yesterday help needed  not able to work.wiped cache wiped data but no use.Being Mi3 fan dont like loosing faith.......

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:03, Aug-11-2015 | Via mobile
|
redmi 1s screen is not responding. please help

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
15:44, Aug-14-2015 | Via mobile
|
my fone redmi 2 take too much time to full charge , it take around 2:30hrs to get full charge . but my frnds fone only take 45-50mints to get full charge . may i get any solutions for this problem ??

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
178 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from India800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Global Forum 2014SurprisePOCO F1MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

02:42, Aug-19-2015 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by opayq at 00:26, Aug-19-2015

I would like to give a peice of advice. Please improve the mobile version of en miui forum.php as it is not completely to its mark in promoting the efficient usage and interaction with my fellow Miui users across the globe.I receive a notification that some one has replied to my comment, but when i click on the view there's nothing to view. I check all the pages from top to bottom and there is nothing.Even if i view the pc version online it's all minute and if zoomed the page losses it's allignment,All the boxes are difficult to view or click
Even the desktop version has minute issues like when creating a post or replying under the advanced options the notify me on reply is sometimes checked and gets unchecked on its own own when i am editing it.So when it's unchecked automatically I am possibly and positively missing the replies to my bugs  report, comments etc. So you could make it a default yes to notify on reply. No need to check or uncheck

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
178 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from India800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Global Forum 2014SurprisePOCO F1MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

03:02, Aug-19-2015 | Via mobile
|
AnishRaju replied at 2015-8-14 13:14
my fone redmi 2 take too much time to full charge , it take around 2:30hrs to get full charge . but  ...

This is not a complaint box for devices and its related issue you need to first ask it in the devices there select red Mi 2 and then ask your questionthere. If it still not works out then raise a bug report.Simply complaing will not resolve your issues here.So please ask it there and help to keep this section clean from junk and post only related issues as mentioned in the above.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list