Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 31900K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI FollowerTechnology Guru

[Q & A] Flashing via TWRP with a locked Bootloader

[ Promote]
88 2 |
16:04, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey people,

Today, one of my friends using Redmi Note 3 Kenzo tried to revert back to MIUI from a Custom ROM. He wiped everything via TWRP and installed two zips successively, the MIUI rom and lazyflasher zip files.

But now after the process, the phone isn't booting at all. The MI logo appears and disappears at an instant.

I usually do flashing by this method, but my bootloader is officially unlocked. His bootloader was unlocked the unofficial way and  I guess the problem is due to that.
Maybe the bootloader locked itself again i guess. What are the possible ways to revive the phone from this situation??
Need comments fast!! 😊

Provide video tutorials if available cause my friend isn't with me. Help needed fast.

Thanks. 👦
Favorite Share
Current device: Redmi Note 3
Proud MIUIan
Reply me to Notify me faster.
Thanks.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi VRUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi ScaleMi HomeMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper Friday90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMi Story Teller

20:39, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
unlock bootloader and flash via mi flash ( if able to fastboot the Device)

or go for testpoints method/deep flash cable to enter edl mode

btw there's a tutorial available for that I guess. check it on XDA under Redmi note 3 forum
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

BTW The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent !

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
6114 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New Year1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI Follower

21:04, Aug-13-2017 | From PC
|

This method works on Locked Bootloader and you can flash any ROM using this guide.
You can Upgrade/Downgrade or Change From China to Global or Vice versa.
Follow and read  the guide carefully and Use Flash all option to make a clean install to avoid conflicts and issues.
Before asking any question, read it carefully, every answer is given in the guide.
http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Note: For BL unlocked Devices, Skip EDL part.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list