Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017Technology GuruMIUI Follower

[Q & A] Flashing via TWRP with a locked Bootloader

[ Promote]
75 2 |
16:04, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey people,

Today, one of my friends using Redmi Note 3 Kenzo tried to revert back to MIUI from a Custom ROM. He wiped everything via TWRP and installed two zips successively, the MIUI rom and lazyflasher zip files.

But now after the process, the phone isn't booting at all. The MI logo appears and disappears at an instant.

I usually do flashing by this method, but my bootloader is officially unlocked. His bootloader was unlocked the unofficial way and  I guess the problem is due to that.
Maybe the bootloader locked itself again i guess. What are the possible ways to revive the phone from this situation??
Need comments fast!! 😊

Provide video tutorials if available cause my friend isn't with me. Help needed fast.

Thanks. 👦
Favorite Share
Current device: Redmi Note 3
Proud MIUIan
Reply me to Notify me faster.
Thanks.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayTheme TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Lover Medal

20:39, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
unlock bootloader and flash via mi flash ( if able to fastboot the Device)

or go for testpoints method/deep flash cable to enter edl mode

btw there's a tutorial available for that I guess. check it on XDA under Redmi note 3 forum
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

BTW The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent !

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5892 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi VRMagic CubeMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHilal Ramadan 2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Tuesday3500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

21:04, Aug-13-2017 | From PC
|

This method works on Locked Bootloader and you can flash any ROM using this guide.
You can Upgrade/Downgrade or Change From China to Global or Vice versa.
Follow and read  the guide carefully and Use Flash all option to make a clean install to avoid conflicts and issues.
Before asking any question, read it carefully, every answer is given in the guide.
http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Note: For BL unlocked Devices, Skip EDL part.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list