[Q & A] Flashing via TWRP with a locked Bootloader

[ Promote]
53 2 |
16:04, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey people,

Today, one of my friends using Redmi Note 3 Kenzo tried to revert back to MIUI from a Custom ROM. He wiped everything via TWRP and installed two zips successively, the MIUI rom and lazyflasher zip files.

But now after the process, the phone isn't booting at all. The MI logo appears and disappears at an instant.

I usually do flashing by this method, but my bootloader is officially unlocked. His bootloader was unlocked the unofficial way and  I guess the problem is due to that.
Maybe the bootloader locked itself again i guess. What are the possible ways to revive the phone from this situation??
Need comments fast!! 😊

Provide video tutorials if available cause my friend isn't with me. Help needed fast.

Thanks. 👦
Favorite Share
Current device: Redmi Note 3
Proud MIUIan
Reply me to Notify me faster.
Thanks.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI
Online time
79 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Saturday3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SundayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

20:39, Aug-13-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
unlock bootloader and flash via mi flash ( if able to fastboot the Device)

or go for testpoints method/deep flash cable to enter edl mode

btw there's a tutorial available for that I guess. check it on XDA under Redmi note 3 forum
I'm allergic to stupids , stay away

Super moderator

Proud to be Kashmiri..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5598 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4iRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan 2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 91300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum

21:04, Aug-13-2017 | From PC
|

This method works on Locked Bootloader and you can flash any ROM using this guide.
You can Upgrade/Downgrade or Change From China to Global or Vice versa.
Follow and read  the guide carefully and Use Flash all option to make a clean install to avoid conflicts and issues.
Before asking any question, read it carefully, every answer is given in the guide.
http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Note: For BL unlocked Devices, Skip EDL part.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list