Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
752 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iMi Note Pro5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 990000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMr. DependableApp Review StarMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid Guru

[App Review] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 42: Angry Birds Evolution, Rop, Word Cloud,More

[ Promote]
13881 271 |
10:01, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by slavin23 at 11:53, Sep-05-2017

Vol42.jpg

Update (by slavin23):
Congratulation chweeetu for Winning the Best Game Review with Blue Edge - A game with Spike Full of Surprises

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to @slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

1.png

This Apllication is an Antic, I can say. As it offers a unique feature of creating 3D or the holographic photo capture, If you capture the right object at right place. As I mentioned in the review, I can't say or show about the app in words or in the pictorial form. So, If you wannna know about the app, You just try the app and feel the awesomeness of the app.

unnamed.png

The various offline dictionaries by the developer Livo are dictionaries based on Wikitionary by Wikipedia. The apps are totally offline and internet is required only for online backup and restore. Get random words to improve your vocabulary or search your word in the search bar. Get extensive definations and meanings of words along with voice pronunciations.

Read more

2.jpg

MIUIers, Word Cloud is simple application, but very useful. I love to use it because I can create great work with this application. Word Cloud is easy to use and free to download. No need to worry because you won't find any annoying advertising here. This app has a lot of font type and shapes to make your work look much better. Unfortunately, not all word entered will appear on this app. I don't know why. For all, I recommended that you to install this Word Cloud application.

3.jpg
AppForType could be a nice assistant to you while posting a shot on a social website (particularly Instagram).
It helps to highlight the key idea of your post! Choose your favourite inscriptions and enjoy!

Read more

4.jpg

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

5.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

unnamed1.png

Google My Business is an app meant for business people to manage their business online. Add information, photos or create posts to attract more customers or respond to reviews tor full consumer satisfaction. See insights and under the hood on how the customer interacts with your business online and post ads to get your listing on top.

Read more

6.jpg
Well, I used WeStamps for a week and I think this application is not too important. WeStamps is easy to use and free to download. This application also make you easier to manage your documents with a lot great feature like stamp, sign, letterhead and many more. The features will help you a lot. But, unfortunately WeStamps free, but you need to pay if you want to use the feature. You can download it, but if you aren't, Its will be OK. Nothing to lose

Read more

Angry Birds Evolution is the latest release from the people's favorite developer, Rovio. Eveolution combines the classic game pinball into the angry birds universe. The game is story driven and divided into chapters and multiple stages and fights. Apart from story, the online arena is present where you can figh with other people on a PvP match.

Read more

8.jpg

One thing I can say that, this is the app I was waiting for, since ages. As we have seen the Facebook lite version. But it's complecated, If you are habituated to the full version of the Facebook app. But, this doesn't seem like that. We definitely like the app, while using it. It's simple UI and the lite weight makes the user to continue the user with this awesome lite version. What are you waiting for?? Come and let's install the app and experience the lite weight of the app

Read more

9.jpg

Excersing is no doubt important in order to lead a healthy and fit life. So, when caledos is making it easier to track, record it. Why not to give it a try! Even if you don't subscribe for the premium, you can enjoy a lot of features free too. Another important thing here to mention is, even if you dont want to register or sign in to your account, its still possible to track activities.  So download the app and see, excersing has never been this easier to track!

15.jpg

So, playing Living Alone for more than a week, I can say that this game is super fun and challenging game. Living Alone is free to download. This game has simple graphic and nice sound. The simple graphic remind me of great game from the past such as Flappy Bird and Super Mario. Unfotunately, you can see a lot advertising on this game.

Read more

16.jpg

The developers of the game Rop did great job to my mind. To create such a creative puzzle game in this quality of performance is a huge work. I think that there aren’t a lot of high-quality games of this genre in Google Play, or at least they are very difficult to find. I liked this game for its simplicity, thoughtfulness and design. Everything is just perfect! I hope that many of you, my friends and regular readers of the game Rop also will not remain indifferent. More than 1 000 000 users downloaded this game! Go ahead, train your brain!

Read more

11.png

Udemy is an online learning website and app where you can choose from over 40,000 courses across many categories and learn them through a series of videos divided into chapters. Purchase once and view the course forever. Get a certification on completion of a course.

Guys, I highly recommend the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds, as I have experienced all the delights of its use on my experience! If you are one of those people who loves changing wallpapers very often on the phone, like me, then this is what you need! A huge collection of high-quality wallpapers is always in your pocket and there is no need to search them somewhere else and you do not spend a lot of time searching for good content! A stunning design of the application and clear UI - a nice addition to all of the above advantages of the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds!

14.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

13.jpg

I find this app very useful for myself, since now I always know how far I am located from the cell tower and what is the signal reception power. And I can explain many problems for myself when my connection is terrible and do not blame a phone! The only thing that I do not particularly like is the amount of advertising. (By the way, ads can be disabled for a nominal fee - about 2 dollars). I suppose that the Cell Tower Locator application will appeal to many users, who often change their location and it can become one of the list of necessary programs on your smartphone!

Read more

16.jpg

Now a Days I've stopped playing games, because of my busy life and office schedules. Also I used to play selective games, They never depend on any type or category or poopularuty. So, when I fell in love with the first time, when I open the game, I definitely keep and keep playing the game. I came to know about the game by a friend and installed and played very well. So, if you are a game lover of small and with fabulous graphics this definitely for you guys. Just try the game and let me know. At the beginning, I couldn't play the game that much well, I recorded the game play and converted the same to GIF and attaching it below

Read more

Thank
you all for reading
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MIUI App Review Team

Thanks for reading & Don't forget to vote
See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single-option Poll, 414 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite23 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
mastro65 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
John-New + 1 Awesome!
1615359176 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dlugi64 + 2 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mutheeb + 1 Great!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nailah + 2 Awesome!
dree2016 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
im_B2 + 5 Great!

Experience +132  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAAMIEI
Online time
575 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMi ScaleMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi 4iMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 2MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRingtone ExpertMi Talent25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum User

10:07, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Compilation of Fantastic Reviews 👍

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1465 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

10:59, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing!

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1007 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyUnlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 4cMi 5Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMi Live MedalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySurge S1100k Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Camera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDebate MasterYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfApp StarHumor MasterOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller

11:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
450 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi ScaleMagic CubeMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliDiwali 500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi Story Teller25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

11:05, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic collection

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
820 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Max Redmi 2Mi 4iFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ataturk MourningSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDebate MasterIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Follower

11:12, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Wow Awesome Reviews of Amazing Apps 👌

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
264 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper FridayMIUI Font LoverI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyApp TalentAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Theme TalentAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nice collection
Angry Birds Evolution - Birds Gone Brutal

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
243 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VRMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi MIXMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Super ThursdayMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PAtaturk MourningMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMi TalentMr. DependableAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master

11:18, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic thank for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi BoxMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMi Live MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Bulgaria90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI SRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterOTA Feedback25 Million StrongMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentIndia Independence Day

11:19, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Great Collection with short reviews. Thanks for Sharing.
<strong style="font-weight: 700;">Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi BoxAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super Saturday300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate Master

11:21, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list