Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
742 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicMi 4iMi NoteRedmi NoteMi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Philippines1300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal800K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Surge S1Super Thursday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterForum Contest LoverApp Review StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter Follower

[App Review] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 42: Angry Birds Evolution, Rop, Word Cloud,More

[ Promote]
13058 270 |
10:01, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by slavin23 at 11:53, Sep-05-2017

Vol42.jpg

Update (by slavin23):
Congratulation chweeetu for Winning the Best Game Review with Blue Edge - A game with Spike Full of Surprises

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to @slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

1.png

This Apllication is an Antic, I can say. As it offers a unique feature of creating 3D or the holographic photo capture, If you capture the right object at right place. As I mentioned in the review, I can't say or show about the app in words or in the pictorial form. So, If you wannna know about the app, You just try the app and feel the awesomeness of the app.

unnamed.png

The various offline dictionaries by the developer Livo are dictionaries based on Wikitionary by Wikipedia. The apps are totally offline and internet is required only for online backup and restore. Get random words to improve your vocabulary or search your word in the search bar. Get extensive definations and meanings of words along with voice pronunciations.

Read more

2.jpg

MIUIers, Word Cloud is simple application, but very useful. I love to use it because I can create great work with this application. Word Cloud is easy to use and free to download. No need to worry because you won't find any annoying advertising here. This app has a lot of font type and shapes to make your work look much better. Unfortunately, not all word entered will appear on this app. I don't know why. For all, I recommended that you to install this Word Cloud application.

3.jpg
AppForType could be a nice assistant to you while posting a shot on a social website (particularly Instagram).
It helps to highlight the key idea of your post! Choose your favourite inscriptions and enjoy!

Read more

4.jpg

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

5.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

unnamed1.png

Google My Business is an app meant for business people to manage their business online. Add information, photos or create posts to attract more customers or respond to reviews tor full consumer satisfaction. See insights and under the hood on how the customer interacts with your business online and post ads to get your listing on top.

Read more

6.jpg
Well, I used WeStamps for a week and I think this application is not too important. WeStamps is easy to use and free to download. This application also make you easier to manage your documents with a lot great feature like stamp, sign, letterhead and many more. The features will help you a lot. But, unfortunately WeStamps free, but you need to pay if you want to use the feature. You can download it, but if you aren't, Its will be OK. Nothing to lose

Read more

Angry Birds Evolution is the latest release from the people's favorite developer, Rovio. Eveolution combines the classic game pinball into the angry birds universe. The game is story driven and divided into chapters and multiple stages and fights. Apart from story, the online arena is present where you can figh with other people on a PvP match.

Read more

8.jpg

One thing I can say that, this is the app I was waiting for, since ages. As we have seen the Facebook lite version. But it's complecated, If you are habituated to the full version of the Facebook app. But, this doesn't seem like that. We definitely like the app, while using it. It's simple UI and the lite weight makes the user to continue the user with this awesome lite version. What are you waiting for?? Come and let's install the app and experience the lite weight of the app

Read more

9.jpg

Excersing is no doubt important in order to lead a healthy and fit life. So, when caledos is making it easier to track, record it. Why not to give it a try! Even if you don't subscribe for the premium, you can enjoy a lot of features free too. Another important thing here to mention is, even if you dont want to register or sign in to your account, its still possible to track activities.  So download the app and see, excersing has never been this easier to track!

15.jpg

So, playing Living Alone for more than a week, I can say that this game is super fun and challenging game. Living Alone is free to download. This game has simple graphic and nice sound. The simple graphic remind me of great game from the past such as Flappy Bird and Super Mario. Unfotunately, you can see a lot advertising on this game.

Read more

16.jpg

The developers of the game Rop did great job to my mind. To create such a creative puzzle game in this quality of performance is a huge work. I think that there aren’t a lot of high-quality games of this genre in Google Play, or at least they are very difficult to find. I liked this game for its simplicity, thoughtfulness and design. Everything is just perfect! I hope that many of you, my friends and regular readers of the game Rop also will not remain indifferent. More than 1 000 000 users downloaded this game! Go ahead, train your brain!

Read more

11.png

Udemy is an online learning website and app where you can choose from over 40,000 courses across many categories and learn them through a series of videos divided into chapters. Purchase once and view the course forever. Get a certification on completion of a course.

Guys, I highly recommend the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds, as I have experienced all the delights of its use on my experience! If you are one of those people who loves changing wallpapers very often on the phone, like me, then this is what you need! A huge collection of high-quality wallpapers is always in your pocket and there is no need to search them somewhere else and you do not spend a lot of time searching for good content! A stunning design of the application and clear UI - a nice addition to all of the above advantages of the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds!

14.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

13.jpg

I find this app very useful for myself, since now I always know how far I am located from the cell tower and what is the signal reception power. And I can explain many problems for myself when my connection is terrible and do not blame a phone! The only thing that I do not particularly like is the amount of advertising. (By the way, ads can be disabled for a nominal fee - about 2 dollars). I suppose that the Cell Tower Locator application will appeal to many users, who often change their location and it can become one of the list of necessary programs on your smartphone!

Read more

16.jpg

Now a Days I've stopped playing games, because of my busy life and office schedules. Also I used to play selective games, They never depend on any type or category or poopularuty. So, when I fell in love with the first time, when I open the game, I definitely keep and keep playing the game. I came to know about the game by a friend and installed and played very well. So, if you are a game lover of small and with fabulous graphics this definitely for you guys. Just try the game and let me know. At the beginning, I couldn't play the game that much well, I recorded the game play and converted the same to GIF and attaching it below

Read more

Thank
you all for reading
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MIUI App Review Team

Thanks for reading & Don't forget to vote
See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single-option Poll, 409 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite23 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
mastro65 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
John-New + 1 Awesome!
1615359176 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dlugi64 + 2 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mutheeb + 1 Great!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nailah + 2 Awesome!
dree2016 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
im_B2 + 5 Great!

Experience +132  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
408 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi Max Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4iMi 5Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BulgariaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerXiaomi Type-C EarphonesDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterYouth PledgeRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master

10:07, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Compilation of Fantastic Reviews 👍

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1353 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

10:59, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing!

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
869 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3S1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureDiwali Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayOTA FeedbackMIUI KingApp StarHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone Star Android ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of Technology

11:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super FridaySuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongXiaomi Type-C EarphonesMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:05, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic collection

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
625 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Max Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 4i300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliSuper MondaySuper TuesdayDiwali 3 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Australia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI UkraineMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi Type-C Earphones

11:12, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Wow Awesome Reviews of Amazing Apps 👌

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
247 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi BandMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle Master100k Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDebate MasterInbox ZeroRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI KingXiaomi Type-C EarphonesMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum App Talent

11:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nice collection
Angry Birds Evolution - Birds Gone Brutal

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
228 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper Wednesday500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Talent25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalXiaomi Type-C EarphonesMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI King

11:18, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic thank for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 5Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Monthly Talk1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali Mi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI SpainMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondayMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorXiaomi Type-C EarphonesIndia Independence DayMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp StarApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI KingHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

11:19, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Great Collection with short reviews. Thanks for Sharing.
Work is Worship.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:21, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list