Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
737 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Singapore1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearI Love 20162100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalSingapore Birthday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMost Active MIUIerApp StarInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyApp Review StarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter Follower

[App Review] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 42: Angry Birds Evolution, Rop, Word Cloud,More

[ Promote]
12606 270 |
10:01, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 13:33, Aug-11-2017

Vol42.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to @slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

1.png

This Apllication is an Antic, I can say. As it offers a unique feature of creating 3D or the holographic photo capture, If you capture the right object at right place. As I mentioned in the review, I can't say or show about the app in words or in the pictorial form. So, If you wannna know about the app, You just try the app and feel the awesomeness of the app.

unnamed.png

The various offline dictionaries by the developer Livo are dictionaries based on Wikitionary by Wikipedia. The apps are totally offline and internet is required only for online backup and restore. Get random words to improve your vocabulary or search your word in the search bar. Get extensive definations and meanings of words along with voice pronunciations.

Read more

2.jpg

MIUIers, Word Cloud is simple application, but very useful. I love to use it because I can create great work with this application. Word Cloud is easy to use and free to download. No need to worry because you won't find any annoying advertising here. This app has a lot of font type and shapes to make your work look much better. Unfortunately, not all word entered will appear on this app. I don't know why. For all, I recommended that you to install this Word Cloud application.

3.jpg
AppForType could be a nice assistant to you while posting a shot on a social website (particularly Instagram).
It helps to highlight the key idea of your post! Choose your favourite inscriptions and enjoy!

Read more

4.jpg

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

5.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

unnamed1.png

Google My Business is an app meant for business people to manage their business online. Add information, photos or create posts to attract more customers or respond to reviews tor full consumer satisfaction. See insights and under the hood on how the customer interacts with your business online and post ads to get your listing on top.

Read more

6.jpg
Well, I used WeStamps for a week and I think this application is not too important. WeStamps is easy to use and free to download. This application also make you easier to manage your documents with a lot great feature like stamp, sign, letterhead and many more. The features will help you a lot. But, unfortunately WeStamps free, but you need to pay if you want to use the feature. You can download it, but if you aren't, Its will be OK. Nothing to lose

Read more

Angry Birds Evolution is the latest release from the people's favorite developer, Rovio. Eveolution combines the classic game pinball into the angry birds universe. The game is story driven and divided into chapters and multiple stages and fights. Apart from story, the online arena is present where you can figh with other people on a PvP match.

Read more

8.jpg

One thing I can say that, this is the app I was waiting for, since ages. As we have seen the Facebook lite version. But it's complecated, If you are habituated to the full version of the Facebook app. But, this doesn't seem like that. We definitely like the app, while using it. It's simple UI and the lite weight makes the user to continue the user with this awesome lite version. What are you waiting for?? Come and let's install the app and experience the lite weight of the app

Read more

9.jpg

Excersing is no doubt important in order to lead a healthy and fit life. So, when caledos is making it easier to track, record it. Why not to give it a try! Even if you don't subscribe for the premium, you can enjoy a lot of features free too. Another important thing here to mention is, even if you dont want to register or sign in to your account, its still possible to track activities.  So download the app and see, excersing has never been this easier to track!

15.jpg

So, playing Living Alone for more than a week, I can say that this game is super fun and challenging game. Living Alone is free to download. This game has simple graphic and nice sound. The simple graphic remind me of great game from the past such as Flappy Bird and Super Mario. Unfotunately, you can see a lot advertising on this game.

Read more

16.jpg

The developers of the game Rop did great job to my mind. To create such a creative puzzle game in this quality of performance is a huge work. I think that there aren’t a lot of high-quality games of this genre in Google Play, or at least they are very difficult to find. I liked this game for its simplicity, thoughtfulness and design. Everything is just perfect! I hope that many of you, my friends and regular readers of the game Rop also will not remain indifferent. More than 1 000 000 users downloaded this game! Go ahead, train your brain!

Read more

11.png

Udemy is an online learning website and app where you can choose from over 40,000 courses across many categories and learn them through a series of videos divided into chapters. Purchase once and view the course forever. Get a certification on completion of a course.

Guys, I highly recommend the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds, as I have experienced all the delights of its use on my experience! If you are one of those people who loves changing wallpapers very often on the phone, like me, then this is what you need! A huge collection of high-quality wallpapers is always in your pocket and there is no need to search them somewhere else and you do not spend a lot of time searching for good content! A stunning design of the application and clear UI - a nice addition to all of the above advantages of the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds!

14.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

13.jpg

I find this app very useful for myself, since now I always know how far I am located from the cell tower and what is the signal reception power. And I can explain many problems for myself when my connection is terrible and do not blame a phone! The only thing that I do not particularly like is the amount of advertising. (By the way, ads can be disabled for a nominal fee - about 2 dollars). I suppose that the Cell Tower Locator application will appeal to many users, who often change their location and it can become one of the list of necessary programs on your smartphone!

Read more

16.jpg

Now a Days I've stopped playing games, because of my busy life and office schedules. Also I used to play selective games, They never depend on any type or category or poopularuty. So, when I fell in love with the first time, when I open the game, I definitely keep and keep playing the game. I came to know about the game by a friend and installed and played very well. So, if you are a game lover of small and with fabulous graphics this definitely for you guys. Just try the game and let me know. At the beginning, I couldn't play the game that much well, I recorded the game play and converted the same to GIF and attaching it below

Read more

Thank
you all for reading
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MIUI App Review Team

Thanks for reading & Don't forget to vote
See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single-option Poll, 407 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
mastro65 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
John-New + 1 Awesome!
1615359176 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dlugi64 + 2 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mutheeb + 1 Great!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nailah + 2 Awesome!
dree2016 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
im_B2 + 5 Great!

Experience +132  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max Merry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI King

10:07, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Compilation of Fantastic Reviews 👍

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1233 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

10:59, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing!

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
749 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Power StripMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi Note4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi 3SI Love 2016MIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingRingtone Star Updates LoverApp StarOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor Master

11:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalSuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector

11:05, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic collection

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
451 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi Max Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android ElfMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum User

11:12, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Wow Awesome Reviews of Amazing Apps 👌

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
218 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi VRMi HomeMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeNinebot MiniMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

11:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nice collection
Angry Birds Evolution - Birds Gone Brutal

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
169 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:18, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic thank for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Power StripMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ukraine2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalDiwali 500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerRingtone Star Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentApp StarMost Active MIUIerHumor Master

11:19, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Great Collection with short reviews. Thanks for Sharing.
Work is Worship.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MBDMIDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9300K Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:21, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list