Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
803 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

[App Review] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 42: Angry Birds Evolution, Rop, Word Cloud,More

[ Promote]
14493 271 |
10:01, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by slavin23 at 11:53, Sep-05-2017

Vol42.jpg

Update (by slavin23):
Congratulation chweeetu for Winning the Best Game Review with Blue Edge - A game with Spike Full of Surprises

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to @slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

1.png

This Apllication is an Antic, I can say. As it offers a unique feature of creating 3D or the holographic photo capture, If you capture the right object at right place. As I mentioned in the review, I can't say or show about the app in words or in the pictorial form. So, If you wannna know about the app, You just try the app and feel the awesomeness of the app.

unnamed.png

The various offline dictionaries by the developer Livo are dictionaries based on Wikitionary by Wikipedia. The apps are totally offline and internet is required only for online backup and restore. Get random words to improve your vocabulary or search your word in the search bar. Get extensive definations and meanings of words along with voice pronunciations.

Read more

2.jpg

MIUIers, Word Cloud is simple application, but very useful. I love to use it because I can create great work with this application. Word Cloud is easy to use and free to download. No need to worry because you won't find any annoying advertising here. This app has a lot of font type and shapes to make your work look much better. Unfortunately, not all word entered will appear on this app. I don't know why. For all, I recommended that you to install this Word Cloud application.

3.jpg
AppForType could be a nice assistant to you while posting a shot on a social website (particularly Instagram).
It helps to highlight the key idea of your post! Choose your favourite inscriptions and enjoy!

Read more

4.jpg

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

5.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

unnamed1.png

Google My Business is an app meant for business people to manage their business online. Add information, photos or create posts to attract more customers or respond to reviews tor full consumer satisfaction. See insights and under the hood on how the customer interacts with your business online and post ads to get your listing on top.

Read more

6.jpg
Well, I used WeStamps for a week and I think this application is not too important. WeStamps is easy to use and free to download. This application also make you easier to manage your documents with a lot great feature like stamp, sign, letterhead and many more. The features will help you a lot. But, unfortunately WeStamps free, but you need to pay if you want to use the feature. You can download it, but if you aren't, Its will be OK. Nothing to lose

Read more

Angry Birds Evolution is the latest release from the people's favorite developer, Rovio. Eveolution combines the classic game pinball into the angry birds universe. The game is story driven and divided into chapters and multiple stages and fights. Apart from story, the online arena is present where you can figh with other people on a PvP match.

Read more

8.jpg

One thing I can say that, this is the app I was waiting for, since ages. As we have seen the Facebook lite version. But it's complecated, If you are habituated to the full version of the Facebook app. But, this doesn't seem like that. We definitely like the app, while using it. It's simple UI and the lite weight makes the user to continue the user with this awesome lite version. What are you waiting for?? Come and let's install the app and experience the lite weight of the app

Read more

9.jpg

Excersing is no doubt important in order to lead a healthy and fit life. So, when caledos is making it easier to track, record it. Why not to give it a try! Even if you don't subscribe for the premium, you can enjoy a lot of features free too. Another important thing here to mention is, even if you dont want to register or sign in to your account, its still possible to track activities.  So download the app and see, excersing has never been this easier to track!

15.jpg

So, playing Living Alone for more than a week, I can say that this game is super fun and challenging game. Living Alone is free to download. This game has simple graphic and nice sound. The simple graphic remind me of great game from the past such as Flappy Bird and Super Mario. Unfotunately, you can see a lot advertising on this game.

Read more

16.jpg

The developers of the game Rop did great job to my mind. To create such a creative puzzle game in this quality of performance is a huge work. I think that there aren’t a lot of high-quality games of this genre in Google Play, or at least they are very difficult to find. I liked this game for its simplicity, thoughtfulness and design. Everything is just perfect! I hope that many of you, my friends and regular readers of the game Rop also will not remain indifferent. More than 1 000 000 users downloaded this game! Go ahead, train your brain!

Read more

11.png

Udemy is an online learning website and app where you can choose from over 40,000 courses across many categories and learn them through a series of videos divided into chapters. Purchase once and view the course forever. Get a certification on completion of a course.

Guys, I highly recommend the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds, as I have experienced all the delights of its use on my experience! If you are one of those people who loves changing wallpapers very often on the phone, like me, then this is what you need! A huge collection of high-quality wallpapers is always in your pocket and there is no need to search them somewhere else and you do not spend a lot of time searching for good content! A stunning design of the application and clear UI - a nice addition to all of the above advantages of the application Wallpapers HD, 4K Backgrounds!

14.jpg

This app is very good for those who love wild fishing. If you find other fishing game looks too "childish", this app might suit you well. For usual gamer, you'll instantly notice that there will be more patience needed while playing this game. Really feel like in the real fishing trip.
There are a lot improvements needed in the future but it already provide good fishing simulation game.

Read more

13.jpg

I find this app very useful for myself, since now I always know how far I am located from the cell tower and what is the signal reception power. And I can explain many problems for myself when my connection is terrible and do not blame a phone! The only thing that I do not particularly like is the amount of advertising. (By the way, ads can be disabled for a nominal fee - about 2 dollars). I suppose that the Cell Tower Locator application will appeal to many users, who often change their location and it can become one of the list of necessary programs on your smartphone!

Read more

16.jpg

Now a Days I've stopped playing games, because of my busy life and office schedules. Also I used to play selective games, They never depend on any type or category or poopularuty. So, when I fell in love with the first time, when I open the game, I definitely keep and keep playing the game. I came to know about the game by a friend and installed and played very well. So, if you are a game lover of small and with fabulous graphics this definitely for you guys. Just try the game and let me know. At the beginning, I couldn't play the game that much well, I recorded the game play and converted the same to GIF and attaching it below

Read more

Thank
you all for reading
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MIUI App Review Team

Thanks for reading & Don't forget to vote
See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single-option Poll, 415 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite24 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
mastro65 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
John-New + 1 Awesome!
1615359176 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dlugi64 + 2 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mutheeb + 1 Great!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nailah + 2 Awesome!
dree2016 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
im_B2 + 5 Great!

Experience +132  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1149 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi Max Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4iFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI PPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Super ThursdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersApp StarQuick SurveyOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersNougat2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertHumor MasterUpdates LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

10:07, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Compilation of Fantastic Reviews 👍

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1703 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

10:59, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing!

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3449 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

11:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
761 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI SSurge S1Ringolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyAndroid GuruStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingIndia Independence DayOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black Shark25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverNougatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:05, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic collection

MIUI Resources Team

Do What U Believe In !!!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1686 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 5Mi 4iMi Max MIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan Merry Christmas90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreo9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star 6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi TalentNougatMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

11:12, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Wow Awesome Reviews of Amazing Apps 👌

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi BandUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi WiFiMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Mi Live MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI P90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI SSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseBlack SharkQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ Follower8 Million Forum MembersNougat2017 Annual AwardsOreoDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI KingMr. Dependable

11:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nice collection
Angry Birds Evolution - Birds Gone Brutal

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
298 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi MIXMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday100k Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font LoverDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomStar WarsOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:18, Aug-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
fantastic thank for sharing

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20172 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorBlack SharkStar Wars5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersOreoSurpriseMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:19, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Great Collection with short reviews. Thanks for Sharing.
My QQi #3084589963

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

11:21, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list