Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BoxMi BandMi Power BankMi Portable WiFiI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6RedmiMi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Device Team] Unbrick Your Completely Dead Mi3 With No Fastboot/Recovery

[ Promote]
185547 2316 |
03:06, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by SubhrajitNath at 16:43, Jan-20-2015

Hey MIUIers,

I am writing this article in an attempt to help unlucky users with the one of the biggest issues you can face with your Mi3 (apart from drowing it or dropping it from 10ft height). That issue is a bricked device with no access to recovery to fastboot mode. In such situation, the traditional methods of flashing a new ROM via fastboot or recovery will not help you. As your device is practically dead and has locked you out of fixing options. Its safe to say, your device is screwed. But fret not, I am here with the solution to your problem.

In case, your device is out of warranty or going to a service center is not an option, you can follow this tutorial to fix your device.
  1. I am not responsible for any damage or any losses that may arise by following the steps mentioned in my tutorial. So if you blame me later, I will just put on my headphones and listen to Rock Music.
Copy the Code
However, if you do follow the steps correctly, you should be well and fine and nothing would happen to your device.

You should follow this tutorial if you have a dead Mi3 facing one or all of these issues -
  • No Charging LED.
  • No access to Fastboot or Recovery mode.
  • Not detected in PC.

Getting Ready For The Procedure:

You will need the following to complete this unbricking -
  • A thin small copper wire or a tweezer. (should be a good conductor)
  • A PC running Windows Operating Sytem- Win 7 or XP preferred. (NOTE- press f8 and disable windows driver signature verification while booting windows. Skip this if using XP)
  • MI FLASH latest version v2014.05.09 (older version has MPRG.HEX field which isnt applicable because nor fastboot rom has .MBN support).
  • Fastboot ROM. Download link for both is provided at end of thread. (NOTE- You need to reply to this thread in order to view the download links)
  • You need to Teardown your Mi3. Meaning you have to open the device completely. For a full teardown tutorial, You can refer to this thread - Mi3 Teardown.

• Mi3's Motherboard-
Take a careful look at Mi3's motherboard in the image below. I have marked two contact points on the motherboard with circles and even added arrow in case you miss it

77ea73356b61569ab.jpg

These are the two contacts points for which we have opened up the mi3. Now, carefully, take the wire and short/connect/touch the two ends of the wire with the two golden contacts points. make sure that the connection is good as it needs to stay like that for the rest of the flashing procedure. Also make sure that the battery is disconnected before this step. Take a look at the image below to get an idea of what you need to do.

atp0s2.jpg

Now follow these steps slowly and carefully. Do make sure you are reading properly, taking the steps one by one and not missing anything. ( sorry for being so naggy but I want to make sure even newbies can follow this procedure) -

• Make sure the two ends are connected to the two contact points
  • Open MIflash Tool, click on browse button.
  • Select Advanced.
  • Select ONLY "FLASH ALL.BAT" (for complete new system) or "Except DATA STORAGE.BAT" (for saving the user DATA) ---[ BETTER DO FLASH ALL ] from the extracted FASTBOOT ROM , in FASTBOOT SCRIPT OPTION.
  • Now leave the second option BLANK [ Nv boot script ]
  • Now browse and select proper files from image inside fastboot rom folder folder for MSIMAGE.MBN , MPRG.MBN , RAW0 programming.XML and Patch0.xml in appropriate options
  • now browse and select proper files from image inside fastboot rom folder folder for MSIMAGE.MBN , MPRG.MBN , RAW0 programming.XML and Patch0.xml in appropriate options
  • Connect the device to pc (with the wire inserted in small holes and battery removed )
  • Drivers will install , let them finish
  • Press refresh On Mi flash , if you get a device as anything "0" or "324ehvh2" or just COM # --- JUST PRESS FLASH BUTTON
  • The phone is now being flashed , after operation completed , remove the wire , connect the battery , assemble phone and boot (if mi logo come your phone is fixed )(if battery discharged it will not boot - put it on charge if red led blinks - it means phone fixed)
  • If some driver fails during installation or you dont see any device on miflash , check device manager for any driver not installed properly and install it manually and browse the driver from /programfile/xiaomi/miflash/qualcomm/ "here" .
  • If miflash gives some error like reached end of fie, receive Hello packets, give the pc a reboot , but be sure to again press f8 and disable driver verification. Is still problem persists, do try another pc running XP or windows 7.
  • If you cannot detect any new hardware device installation or no device on miflash , make sure the wire are connected well in side the hole and the protective layer of paper/plastic over the test point is removed by scratching. Then repeat the steps again.
  • If you face any problem with driver installation - make sure you disabled driver signature detection while booting windows by pressing F8.
  • If problems persists try contacting me ;)

Images of MIFLASH:

You can refer to this images in case you are confused about the steps needed to follow MIflash-

• Open your Miflash tool

01.jpg

• From the Miflash tool click browse and select the "Image" folder from the ROM extracted in C:/ drive. Dont extract in desktop :/
2.jpg

• Now click on browse button again and select the fastboot script and other relevant fields like in the image below.
3.jpg

• Now once done, connect your device via the USB cable and click on refresh. Your device would be detected. (provided you have installed drivers previously, if not install now).

4.jpg

• Once detected, click on flash and flashing will start. Wait untill the green progress bar is completed. Flashing is now complete. remove wire, connect battery and re-assemble your phone. If everything done right, Mi logo will appear and device will boot.
5.jpg

Download Links:
  • Miflash tool -
      Please reply to view this thread.
  • Fastboot ROM for Mi3 -
      Please reply to view this thread.

Note: Credits for all the threads mentioned in the links goes to their original creators. Software credit goes to the developers. Image credit goes to Matt Kun and wavemi3. Special Thanks to admin @meredithhan for her constant help and support and my buddy @magdag and @helloansuman for their help.

Favorite90 Share

Rated by 93 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kecso2000 + 1 Great!
alvi.bcn + 1 Great!
myk143x + 1 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 2 Fantastic!
sperak777 + 1 Great!
capricorn10_01 + 1 Awesome!
me.addy999 + 1 Thanks!
mr.1.9.8.4@list + 1 Фантастика!
MITRANX + 1 Fantastic!
4epHRk + 1 Thanks!
andrey@records + 2 Awesome!
prasanna.kondle + 4 Awesome!
moeztuerk + 2 Thanks!
GDante + 1 Great!
dxc0d3 + 1 Great!
NasDriver2 + 2 Awesome!
FloHe + 1 Thanks!
Raghuraj.Nanda + 1 Thanks a Lot, it saved my MI3
Boeing767 + 1 Fantastic!
Mighty_pak + 1 Fantastic!
Tpy2StopMe + 2 Awesome!
karan16a + 1 Thanks a ton dude!
osvislt + 1 Awesome!
xcynos + 5 Fantastic!
skymond + 1 Great!
bala242 + 1 Fantastic!
A092_DEVS + 5 Thanks!

Experience +268  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
09:46, Jul-16-2016 | From PC
|

I 've pressed 2 point access points but not detected in MIFlash why ?

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
19:19, Apr-04-2016 | From PC
|
hi i follow the whole procedure but when try to connect device to flash it is not detected by pc

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BoxMi BandMi Power BankMi Portable WiFiI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6RedmiMi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum

Author| 18:11, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
hmnth replied at 2014-12-31 12:27
same thing happen with my 1s i tried fastboot but the device was not detected can u please help me

You can refer to this thread to unbrick your redmi 1s.

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
368 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

12:59, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
1775 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Awesome!Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 2Redmi NoteMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 1Mi PadMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruUpdates LoverMi TalentHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIer

03:10, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Great tut to those who are bricked and going to do bro.

Always Believe That Something Wonderful About to Happen...

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
03:59, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Sobul

Elite Member

Active on Mi India Community:

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1464 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi NoteRedmiMi 3Mi TVMi NoteMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device ExpertYouth PledgeInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Best ArticleOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruAndroid ElfUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor Master

11:26, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Awsome work....
Active on Mi India Community :D ...Join in to have fun and more

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
653 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Mi 4iRedmiMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App TalentMIUI ExpertTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of Wisdom

11:42, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Great work bro ...thanks for sharing
Love MiUi

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
458 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi PadRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVMi NoteMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali 1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersSuper SundayPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 300 WeeksSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star MIUI News Team MemberAndroid GuruIndustrious ReporterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Updates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMaster Of Technology

11:57, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for info man

Elite Member

Exciting

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
470 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 64 Million Forum MembersRedmiMi 5s PlusMi PadRedmi NoteMi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi 2Redmi 3Mi 3Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Fan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New Year700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016Happy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Global Forum 20146 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Resources TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDebate MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruWallpaper TalentUpdates LoverRingtone TalentInbox ZeroHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI KingApp TalentApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI Medals Collector

12:08, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks Man

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Star MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

12:08, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
That's a nice guide.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
336 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi BoxMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 4cMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteRedmi 2Mi 3Mi PadRedmi NoteMi 2Xiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversarySuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Ataturk MourningSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamRocket to Future700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Friday800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanHeart to HeartMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017POCO F113 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover Medal

12:23, Dec-31-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide Bro

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list