Super moderator

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
818 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi Pad 2Mi 4cMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

[Reviews] [Mi Product Review #13] [Device Team] Mi 5X: Unboxing and Detailed Review!

[ Promote]
94862 1248 |
22:58, Aug-08-2017 | From PC
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 11:45, Aug-11-2017

Mi 5X Comprehensive Hands On Review: Premium & Pocket Friendly!
by mitch002

Hello again for another issue of Mi Product Review, we are already on Volume 13 at the moment and this time we will shift our attention to the newly unveiled phone by Xiaomi dubbed as the Mi 5X. This phone was unveiled together with MIUI 9 which was the highlight and spotlight of the event that night, but nevertheless Mi 5X did create some noise and now we get our hands on it, lets begin!

Xiaomi Mi 5X Specs
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Octa-core processor 2.0 Ghz Cortex-A53
  • Adreno 506, 650 Mhz
  • 4GB of RAM LPDDR3
  • 5.5-inch LTPS FHD display, 403 PPI, 450 Nit Brightness
  • 64GB of storage
  • 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/2.2 lens 5-chip lens Wide Angle Camera, F/2.6 5-piece lens PDAF support Telephoto Lens
  • 5-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
  • Dual SIM (nano sim size), Micro SD sim 2 slot capability supports up to 128GB
  • 3G, LTE, 4G+, VoLTE
  • Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Rear Finger Print Sensor
  • Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2
  • 3080mAh battery
  • Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
  • USB-C port
  • Black, Gold, Rose Gold
  • DAC - Aqstic
  • USB C OTG Supported

Official Video:

What's in the Box:

You can find in the box are the following: Mi 5X, Quick Charge 2.0 Charger, USB C Cable, Manual, Sim Ejector Pin. There are no headset nor protective case inside this unit.

All Three Colors Present!

Not every person is lucky enough to buy all three colors on the first day of release, here I am, holding all three and Im deeply honored to present it to you Mi Fans all over the world. Behold, Black, Gold, and Rose Gold.

Rose Gold

Unboxing Video:

Okay, let me be as frank as possible, first impression I had on this unit is simply it looks just like Iphone 7 Plus, the color, the camera as well as the finishing of the phone. Now, with all the units that they have been releasing, sometimes its pretty hard to think of any new design, its either you copy me or I copy you in the smartphone industry. Let me exempt Mi MIX from this discussion, as it was really design to be unique on its own.

If im correct, the Mi 5X is a design of its own among the Mi series phones, and this is the first time that Xiaomi has used the letter X in the Mi Series, let us go thru the description of the phone itself.

The bottom of the Mi 5X sports the USB C charger, the 3.5mm audio jack, the single hole on the left is the mic, the 4 holes on the right is for the loudspeaker. There are also 2 screws for you to take off the back case, should there be a need in the future. There are so many questions before why does the sound only comes from the right holes and not from the left, simple, its because the left is dedicated to be used as mic in. Now this design will avoid those confusion / expectation from customers who are not really so technically inclined.

On the left of the phone sports the Sim Tray, it can accomodate 2 nano sim used simultaneously, or 1 nano sim and 1 micro sd card (up to 128GB) for that additional storage. But there is always a way to use them both together, you just need to buy a Sim + Micro SD adaptor to be able to use 2 sim and 1 micro sd all together. But as usual, do it at your own risk.

On the right sports the usual power button and the volume rockr, always remember to access fastboot rom, press power and volume down together. To access recovery just press power and volume up together.

On the top of the phone there lies the infrared as well as the noise cancellation mic.

The back sports the embossed dual camera with dual led flash as well as the fingerprint scanner. Up front is the selfie cam, 3 capacitive button and the white LED notification light. Yes I know that its quite disappointing for many of us, but it seems this trend will continue as we have seen this on Mi 6 and Mi Max 2.

Snapdragon 625

Xiaomi has choose to use the older Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 as opposed to the later version in the 660 and 630 series. This is probably due to its proven performance under multitasking jobs as well as battery handling capability.

Now on the gaming side, I played my favorite game NBA2k17 and graphics is pretty ample and there were no obvious lags during game play. I was able to enjoy one full game with the Adreno 506 GPU inside the Mi 5X, therefore it can handle simple games with ease.

WiFi connectivity was simply excellent, I connected to both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz on my Mi Router HD and it was seamless. I was able to obtain 4G+ signal on my phone and speed was okay (this is network based, not phone based). VoLTE is still not available in my country so I cannot test it. There is no problem achieving 4G+ on this unit and speed is pretty good and it is also network dependent. Bluetooth, Mi Drop and Hotspot are all tested and working perfectly on this unit.

Network Support:
  • 2G: 2/3/5/8 GSM
  • 2G: BC0 CDMA
  • 3G: 1/2/5/8 WCDMA
  • 3G: TDS- CDMA 34/39
  • 4G: TD-34 LTE / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41
  • 4G: FDD-LTE 1/3/5/7/8

Audio & Video

Well audio was pretty good as we were able to play some good music on my bluetooth sports headset as well as my pistons headset. Im glad they did not take off the 3.5mm audio jack on this unit, as many of us has their own respective favorite headsets that they cherish. The loudspeaker seems to be clearer compared to Redmi Note 4X and its louder in terms of decibels.

Display is good under the sunlight as I was able to read under the roaring sunlight. I was able to finish one whole movie on this unit and the display is pretty much above average, but of course don't expect the display to be as nice as the Mi 6 since its on a different price point.

Now for my favorite part of the review, the camera. Photos, photos and more sample photos, that's how I determine if the camera is good or not. Now based on specs sheet, the camera is pretty decent, 12mp wide angle lens and a 12mp telephoto lens combined to give you that extra clear shot. especially good for taking bokeh shots. Now I am so accustomed to my Mi 6 camera and I have been taking good shots here and there. Lets see how this dual camera fare against the Mi 6.

Before I proceed and show you all those awesome shots, the Mi 5X sports the Chinese brand OV Lens at the back as well as Sumsung lens up front. You can also use manual mode to take your photos on this camera with exposure time setting of 1/15s and ISO of 3200. You can switch between wide angle lens or telephoto lens inside the manual mode.

Camera Manual Modes:
  • White Balance
  • Focus
  • Exposure Time: Max 1/15s (pretty disappointed in this one, Mi 5s has exposure time up to 32s)
  • ISO up to 3200
  • Lens: Wide or Tele

Actual Photos

Selfie Camera

The camera has taken good pictures on bright and well lit objects, but under dim light, its a little behind as opposed to the Mi 6 and Mi Max 2 based on my keen observations. The front camera I have no problem taking good selfies like I have just posted above. I was able to capture good video using the rear camera, take a look at this:

Battery, Benchmarks

This topic is one of the most sensitive and most talked about for a phone, taking a look at the 3080 mAh battery performance, it can withstand up to 9 hours of Screen-on-time for it screen size is pretty not bad. This is something that Im looking forward in a 5.5 inch phone, the one that can at least last me almost a whole day without hitting my power bank, this is based on standard usage, of course when you are 24/7 on mobile data, that's another different story all together.

Now for the charging department, this unit does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The highest ampere that it has notched was 1.8 Amperes, both on Ampere App and the Ampere Meter that I used. Thats the reason why the supplied charger was only QC 2.0. I tried the QC 3.0 Charger used in Mi Notebook Air and Mi6, but still it only notched 1.8 Amperes.

The Mi 5x was able to achieve a score of 62,948 points out of the box in AnTuTu benchmark test. Now I don't really expect more than that since it came with the Snapdragon 625, what's important is that it gets the job done, if you want a higher score, you need to purchase the Mi 6.

Here are other benchmark data that you might want to take a look at as well.

Mi 5X, Premium Made Affordable!

After playing back and forth for several days using the Mi 5X as my daily driver, I'm pretty impressed with the capability this phone has to offer. The price point at 1499 RMB is something too hard to pass up for a spinoff of the Mi 5 series. I have been a big fan of the Mi 5 and till now still am. The Mi 5X is pretty distinct in its own ways especially the design, tho its almost copied from the Iphone 7 Plus, at the end of the day I can say that it looks and feels premium at that price. If you have that spare 200 RMB I strongly suggest you take this unit instead of the Redmi Note 4X priced at 1299 RMB for the same internal memory, ram and processor.

I do recommend this unit over the Mi 5s Plus which the dual camera I didn't find pretty much good to use. But if you are looking for a better camera sensor, I would suggest you upgrade to Mi Max 2 or Mi 6.

Mi 5X 4GB + 64GB = 1499 RMB

Back Issues of Mi Product Review:

Disclaimer: Please don't send me any PM regarding any type of Sales related inquiries. I'm a Xiaomi enthusiast but not a seller of Mi Products. I'm just a hardcore Xiaomi Fan, one notch higher than many of you here. Also I'm a Tech Blogger in the Philippines and all my review devices are either bought by myself from Xiaomi or borrowed from someone for a short period of time.
Favorite66 Share

Rated by 67 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

casibao + 2 Great!
heskcr + 1 Agreed!
well-zone + 2 Fantastic!
PerezChilli + 1 Awesome!
BharatG + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
pplich77 + 1 Awesome!
SaBa8898 + 1 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
wotmila + 1 Fantastic!
Nastya03 + 1 Fantastic!
aule83 + 1 Great!
Czedie + 5 Awesome!
slick_stick + 1 Agreed!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
Tashiiiiiik + 1 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
candido0162 + 1 Fantastic!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 super
gaikamei + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +340  Prestige +71  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4c300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Super WednesdayScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

18:05, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 4c
good photo tho,
too heavy
weak cpu

i need something like mi5 with that price/performance ratio, with great cpu like snap 820/821,
so that is a missing segment at the moment for Xiaomi, you know ..  i mean in that price range

Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
2923 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi WiFiMagic CubeMi KeyMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi BandMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi Power StripMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 3SMi MIXMi Note 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4SMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s PlusMi PadRedmi NoteMi 5s1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI KingOTA Feedback25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayApp StarRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersApp TalentMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberTechnology GuruTheme TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMi A1MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterApp MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMost Popular Forum User

23:24, Aug-08-2017 | From PC
Awesome review

Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
641 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMagic CubeMi MIXMi BandMi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicRedmi 3SMi 5sMi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note ProRedmi ProXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Redmi Note 4Mi NoteMIUI P90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali 3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentRedmi 5/PlusForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Note 3Star WarsRingtone ExpertMi 5XScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerMr. DependableUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

23:24, Aug-08-2017 | From Mi 5s
Good review . Want to hand it 😀😀.

Facebook -
QQ           - 3536378462

Mechie & Techie

Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
Online time
377 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 3Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team8 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentStar WarsApp TalentMIUI Expert

23:24, Aug-08-2017 | From PC
Excellent review bro.

Study-Sleep-MIUI Forum- Mi Com

Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VRMi WiFiMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi Note 2Super MondayHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Turkey1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliI Love 2016Mi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMr. DependableMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverNougatIndia Independence Day

23:28, Aug-08-2017 | Via mobile
Very Good Camera at this Price . Mi 5X is really a Good Device for Camera for Affordable Price

Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
610 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi VRMi MIXNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi BandMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XSuper SundayMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Rocket to Future1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruOreoMr. DependableStar WarsMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMaster Of Technology

23:39, Aug-08-2017 | Via mobile
Awesome review thanks for sharing

Supreme Member

Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi BoxMi ScaleMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi Note 2MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal90000 Forum Members1700K Forum MembersSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan Happy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI S500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz Master7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMi A1Most Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMi TalentRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller25 Million StrongMIUI KingMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:03, Aug-09-2017 | From PC
awesome and fantastic
Thanks for shearing
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
225 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMi 4iMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI SDiwali Super SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreoOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of Wisdom6 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyStar Wars25 Million StrongMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi 5/PlusAndroid Guru

00:10, Aug-09-2017 | From Redmi 3S
Good review !!!

Diamond Member

MIUI Version
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Mi Lover MedalUpdates Lover2017 Annual Awards

00:33, Aug-09-2017 | Via mobile
nice review bro.. now i'm thinking to get this one.. hmmm

Gold Member

Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 81500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FuturePokemon Master MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MiPopMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingDebate MasterMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FB Follower

01:22, Aug-09-2017 | Via mobile
what happen to led notificationight? they said its only white?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list