Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
851 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Band 2Mi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalDiwali Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy New YearPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Fan from Turkey1700K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarMaster Of Technology

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team]Flagship Killer: The Mighty Mi 6 (Black) Global Edition Review

[ Promote]
28384 537 |
14:45, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Greetings MIUIers

Hey guys!! I am back!! Have a nice day everyone! Hope you guys enjoy my previous thread about SoC battle, for those who missed out the thread, here's the link [MIUI Device Team][iTechkySpot] SoC Showdown: QC Snapdragon 660 Vs Kirin 960! . In this thread, i m going to review my first ever Mi Flagship Phone owned which is the Flagship killer Mi 6! Lets get started!!

Introduction About Mi6

After the dazzling breakthrough of Mi 5, Xiaomi comeback with another flagship killer this year, the mighty Mi 6. Mi 6 was powered by world's first 10nm Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. The powerhouse processor with 6GB RAM pushed up the performance of Mi 6 to the maximum. Moreover, the four-sided curved glass body and stainless steel frame house a gorgeous 5.15" display plus the state-of-the-art dual camera features optical zoom that supports effortless yet beautiful portrait shots making the phone unmatchable by other OEMs smartphone. It's been the bang-for-buck benchmark for a while now, delivering a feature set and performance way above what its price tag suggests. After checking the specs of Mi 6, I decided to upgrade my phone from Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm to Mi 6. I have pre-order a Mi 6 from Official Mi Malaysia in Lazada Store and within 5 days, the package arrived safely. Due to my over excitement, I forgot to take photos of unboxing it so I m just sharing some glimpse of the phone box. Indeed, this is my first Mi flagship and also the first review thread.

The box included some accessories which are Quick charge 3.0 Adapter, USB Type C cable, USB Type C to 3.5 Jack converter, Clear soft Case, menu book and SIM tray eject tool. Still Xiaomi keeping the same way without including an earphone.

Mi6 Official Launch Video:

CPU, UI

Mi 6 packs with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835,
consist of four performance Kryo 280 cores with clocked speed up to 2.45 GHz K and four efficiency Kryo 280 cores running at up to 1.9 GHz.

This type of configuration means that tasks will be optimized for the appropriate core and hopefully result in optimized power savings. This setup is similar to what Qualcomm did with the Snapdragon 810 and what Apple is doing with the A10 Fusion quad-core chip. No doubt the performance of Mi 6 was excellent. No lags at all while browsing though Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Stock Browser, smooth as silk. Thanks to Snapdragon 835 for bringing top tier performance.

1.jpg

Here's the results of Antutu benchmark and also GeekBench. Based on the Antutu scores, Mi 6 tend to have lower score compare to what Lei Jun said in Mi6 launching event which was 180K. Benchmark score is just a paper reference, the performance of the phone still relies on our own usage so we can't judge the phone performance by just looking at the benchmark score.

MIUI 8 based on Nougat 7.1.1
The Xiaomi Mi 6 runs MIUI 8.2 Global Stable, which is a heavily custom version of Stock Android AOSP. MIUI 8 has some cool features of its own, including Dual apps, which lets you run two instances of one app that might come in handy for who uses the dual-SIM functionality,  and in a similar vein you can also set up a second space on the phone - it’s almost like having two devices. I am sure second space and Dual app are not present in stock Android AOSP.

Moreover, you can make use of a Quick ball, which places onscreen a shortcut to options such as screenshot and lock, meanwhile with the one-handed mode (which shrinks the size of the screen) it is more useful for those small hands who want to grab a big size phone like Mi Note 2. App lock feature also available in MIUI where you can individually lock any apps you wanted.

Camera

'Two are better than one' ; Phone with two cameras on the back are becoming famous year by year, where you can see many Smartphone like Iphone 7 Plus, Oppo R11, Huawei P10 having dual camera feature. Though Samsung S8 did not follow the trend surprisingly but Xiaomi decided to follow the trend and implemented dual camera setup for Mi6. Mi6 dual camera contains 12MP f1/1.8 wide angle lens with OIS 4 axis + 12MP f/2.6 telephoto lens offers 2×Optical zoom. It has dual tone flash located beside the dual camera too. Mi6 uses Samsung IMX386 sensor accompany with zoom lens Samsung s5k3m3 sensor for back camera and Sony IMX268 sensor as front camera.

Camera Manual Mode features
  • 1. Exposure time 1/1000s to 1/4s
  • 2. ISO up to 3200
  • 3. Autofocus (Changeable from Macro To infinity)
  • 4. Telephoto or Wide angle lens
  • 5. White balance

Let's have a look on some photo taken with Mi6. Pls take note that I'm not a professional photographer

Bokeh Effect

Wide Angle Lens

Low Light

Trying the Optical Zoom

HighResPhotos.zip (56.91 MB, Downloads: 48)

Mi 6 dual camera didn’t disappoint me, it did pretty well compare to predecessor Mi 5 camera for more realistic and brighter picture. The depth of view aka Bokeh effect was fantastic too. However, the performance of the dual camera under low light condition is still not as good as other flagships, that was the downside of the phone, hope to see improvement from Xiaomi in future.

GPU

The GPU implemented in Mi 6 is Adreno 540 delivering real life quality visuals and faster graphics. It supports modern standards like Vulkan 1.0 (according to Wikipedia), OpenGL ES 3.2( 3.1+AES), OpenCL 2.0 and Direct3D 12 .

I have tested phones from high to low performance game such as Asphalt 8, Brother in Arm 3, NOVA 3, Anger of Stick 5, Clash Royale and many more. The GPUs work well and no lagging at all while playing high performance game. I highly recommend this phone for those heavy gamers.

Connectivity

In terms of connectivity, Mi 6 done it well mostly due to the well-equipped with X16 Modem implemented in Snapdragon 835 SoC. The Mi 6 offers LTE at Cat. 16 with splendid 1Gbps of download with 3x carrier aggregation (download speed may not be that high, it depends on your Telco provider). VoLTE is not support in my country nor 4G+ so I m not able to experience 3CA feature and also high download speed.

Unfortunately, unlike other flagships, the Mi 6 has very limited LTE support of approximately 9 bands. While it supports the band 3 and 7, but doesn't support band 20, which may be an issue for some EU countries. So, if you consider to purchase a Mi 6 and you want LTE networks support , just double check whether it supports your local band before you decided to buy it.

Connectivity
  • 1. FDD-LTE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz
  • 2. TD-LTE 1900+ / 2300 / 2500 / 2600MHz
  • 3. WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
  • 4. GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz

The Xiaomi Mi 6 also built in with dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac with 2x2 MIMO antennas for speeds up to 867Mbps according to the compatibility of your router. You can use WiFi while enable your personal Hotspot without any problem.

Design

I am pretty impressed with Mi 5 design last year, almost fully covered by glass (Exception for Ceramic edition). The phone is very light weight and also too slippy for the hand to hold. Well, lightweight does pay the price, where you can see the video in JerryRigEverything video, Mi5 was snapped into half easily by just applying force from the front panel due to aluminum frame used. On the other hand, Mi 6 was built with 4 Side curved glass, still very slippy to hold but it is heavier compare to Mi 5. This is because Mi 6 was supported by stainless steel frame instead of aluminium in Mi 5. As a result, Mi 6 was hard to bent and passed the bend test in JerryRigEverything video.

Glad to see Xiaomi didn't place the fingerprint sensor behind the phone. The fingerprint response very fast, it takes approximately 0.1s to unlock the phone  similar to the Mi 5s. The fingerprint sensor are located under the glass which are fully protected. The buttons of Mi 6 are pretty solid, and there is also stereo speakers implemented too.

Removal of 3.5 headphone jack
After LeEco has introduced CLDA technology, they had decided to remove 3.5mm Headphone jack followed by IPhone also removing headphone jack for IPhone 7 plus. Although USB type C produced much better quality music (loseless audio) but headphone jack is still widely used in many brands phone. I would said removing headphone jack is not a good decision and it become deal breaker everytime. Thankfully Xiaomi included a USB Type C to 3.5 headphone jack where we still can listen music using normal Earphone.

Splashproof
I expected Mi 6 to be at least IP67 rated water resistant, however it turns out only splash resistant. It works well against water splash like juices but not fall into a bowl of water.

Display
Many things have been upgraded since the Mi 5, but the display is not included in the long list of upgrades. The Xiaomi Mi 6 uses a 5.15" IPS LCD with 1080p resolution. In smartphone market, there are many flagships powered by QHD screens or AMOLED screens. But I am still comfort with Full HD display.

The pixel density of 428ppi is great and provides a very sharp image. Xiaomi  600nits of maximum brightness and 1500:1 contrast. According to GSMArena, they confirmed that they got exactly 603nits or maximum brightness based on their test. Unfortunately, the contrast ratio was not as good as advertised. Due to the not-so-deep blacks it only managed to achieve 1305:1, which is quite good too. Add on, Mi 6 also supports double tap to wake, where you can tap the screen two times to wake your screen up instead of pressing power button.

Bend Test
Remarkably, Mi6 successfully passed the bend test in JerryRigEverything video. For more info, click video below to watch.

Battery Life, Charging Time

This is a topic where most users love to discuss about - battery backup. Mi 6 houses a large non-removable 3350mAh Li-Po, it can last up to 5 hours SOT for browsing Google, watching YouTube videos, managing forum. This is what a flagship phone should have, where we can hanging outside without struggle looking for a charging port.
Let us take a look on the battery status of the phone, it had less than 30% battery left.

555.jpg

This is based on my daily usage, kindly take note that SOT is not the method to judge the battery backup, it relies on your own usage, it can be less than 5 hours if you are heavy gamer. Mi 6 also supports Quick charge 3.0, although the hardware does support Quick charge 4, but I think Quick charge 3.0 is good enough. It charged at least 50% within 30 minutes, which is as fast as lightning so you don't have to wait 2 hours ++ for full charge.

Specification

Xiaomi Mi 6 Specs
  • 1. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Octa-core processor (4x2.5 GHz Kyro 280 performance core & 4x1.9 GHz Kyro 280 efficiency core)
  • 2. Adreno 540
  • 3. 6GB of RAM LPDDR4x
  • 4. 5.15-inch IPS Full HD display, 94.4% NTSC Color Gamut High Color Saturation, 600 Nit High Brightness
  • 5. 64GB / 128GB of storage
  • 6. 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/1.8 lens / F/2.6 Telephoto Lens, OIS, Phase Detection AF, 4-Axis OIS
  • 7. 8-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
  • 8. Dual SIM (nano sim size)
  • 9. 3G, LTE, VoLTE
  • 10. Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Front Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
  • 11. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
  • 12. 3350mAh big battery capacity
  • 13. Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
  • 14. USB Type C port
  • 15. Black, Silver, Blue, Ceramic Black

Verdict

Xiaomi is putting everything hot in this phone. Fully covered by all glass design that originated from the predecessor Mi 5, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is not just strong now, it's splash-resistant too. The new dual-camera is the highlight of this phone, even Mi 5 owners not interested for an upgrade for dual camera feature though, the latest Snapdragon 835 chip and 6GB of RAM might as well.  Mi6 has powerful processor, one of the best designs, a very credible camera, long lasting battery life, high quality stereo sound. Sure, the display resolution could have been Quad-HD but that won't matter much as Full HD is good enough. There are three variants of Mi 6; Mi 6 6GB/64GB or Mi 6 6GB/128GB or Mi 6 6GB/128GB (Ceramic body edition). To make it short, I have summarize the Pros and Cons.

Pros
  • 1. Very good design and solid with 4 side curved glass and stainless steel frame
  • 2.Excellent performance in multitasking, no lagging issue while browsing Google, watching YouTube videos.
  • 3. Dual camera setup, perfect for those who like to take high quality photos.
  • 4. Long lasting battery life.
  • 5. Dual speaker, better sound quality.
  • 6. Fantastic gaming performance, support high end games.

Cons
  • 1. Removal of 3.5mm headphone jack but Xiaomi has provided the USB Type C to 3.5
  • 2. Camera integration software need to be improved, the focus is not working well sometimes, it focusing wrong object in portrait mode.
  • 3. Not Waterproof. Although Mi 6 is claimed as splash resistant but it's not strong enough to withstand like when the phone drop into a sink or a bowl of water.
  • 4. Limited LTE band supports especially missing of LTE band 20 which will be an issue for EU countries.
  • 5. Low light performance is not up to mark
  • 6. No SD card support

Different user has different opinion, suggest you guys to have a try on this flagship killer Mi6, it is totally worth it!!

Here are the price of Mi 6 which is sold in China.
22-27-23-155014ome3f0lthnye0zsy.jpeg.thumb.jpg

Special Thanks

Thanks to @Muz_paray, @candicesu all mods and my team member.

Would you consider to buy a Mi 6?

Thank You!

Favorite18 Share

Rated by 39 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
+79263544451 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Thanks!
Assassin_11 + 1 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Kanga2 + 5 Great! Thank you
Docargenis + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
R4jesh + 1 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
VinsD + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
alexisonza + 2 Awesome!
3twellv + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
pplich77 + 1 Great!
aleshechkinalex + 1 Здорово!
teejay456 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +174  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9

05:59, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Global - No band 20. Man they must hate us

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
457 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi MIXNinebot MiniMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5sRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XMi 5Redmi 2Mi MIXXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ukraine500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterMi Story Teller

18:37, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Excellent overview!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)                        Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

MIUI Device Team

Happy to help.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
581 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi NoteMi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSuper MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Youth PledgeMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI King

19:12, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Good reviews, thanks for sharing with us.
Please use reply button so that I can get notified and reply back quickly.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
408 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi TV1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaMalaysia AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam1300K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdaySuper FridayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollHilal Ramadan 1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruApp StarRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterDebate MasterApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mi Talent

20:23, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Really a great review. Thanks for sharing your views on Mi 6

Please give REPLY, So I can notice.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMIUI 7Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 6Mi TVMi Note ProRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasRocket to FuturePokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bulgaria300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly Poll500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Most Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

21:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Dear XiaoMI TEAM,

a mobile can be called Global Edition if it is made available in all markets the company sells mobiles.
not just china

Comment

Kanga2 Agreed!!  07:00, Aug-15-2017

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
303 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi BandMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi WiFiUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4cMi PadMi 4iMi Note ProMi TVMi NoteRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From Philippines1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayDiwali Merry Christmas900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearUEFA EURO MedalHappy Holi MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayPuzzle Master1800K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI UkrainePokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruInbox ZeroWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomApp TalentOTA FeedbackApp TalentRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertDebate Master

21:23, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Excellent review

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
851 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Band 2Mi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalDiwali Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy New YearPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Fan from Turkey1700K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarMaster Of Technology

Author| 22:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nani67 replied at 2017-8-11 21:02
Dear XiaoMI TEAM,

a mobile can be called Global Edition if it is made available in all markets the  ...

For your info, Mi6 already sold officially in Malaysia, Singapore and Russia.

Comment

Kanga2 OH! should have read ahead... thanks  07:01, Aug-15-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHOMIED
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9MIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

01:38, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Great reviews, thanks for sharing with us.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FuturePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent

05:15, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list