Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
1026 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 34 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourHappy New Year1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerApp StarStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMr. DependableAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter Follower

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team]Flagship Killer: The Mighty Mi 6 (Black) Global Edition Review

[ Promote]
31460 547 |
14:45, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Greetings MIUIers

Hey guys!! I am back!! Have a nice day everyone! Hope you guys enjoy my previous thread about SoC battle, for those who missed out the thread, here's the link [MIUI Device Team][iTechkySpot] SoC Showdown: QC Snapdragon 660 Vs Kirin 960! . In this thread, i m going to review my first ever Mi Flagship Phone owned which is the Flagship killer Mi 6! Lets get started!!

Introduction About Mi6

After the dazzling breakthrough of Mi 5, Xiaomi comeback with another flagship killer this year, the mighty Mi 6. Mi 6 was powered by world's first 10nm Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. The powerhouse processor with 6GB RAM pushed up the performance of Mi 6 to the maximum. Moreover, the four-sided curved glass body and stainless steel frame house a gorgeous 5.15" display plus the state-of-the-art dual camera features optical zoom that supports effortless yet beautiful portrait shots making the phone unmatchable by other OEMs smartphone. It's been the bang-for-buck benchmark for a while now, delivering a feature set and performance way above what its price tag suggests. After checking the specs of Mi 6, I decided to upgrade my phone from Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm to Mi 6. I have pre-order a Mi 6 from Official Mi Malaysia in Lazada Store and within 5 days, the package arrived safely. Due to my over excitement, I forgot to take photos of unboxing it so I m just sharing some glimpse of the phone box. Indeed, this is my first Mi flagship and also the first review thread.

The box included some accessories which are Quick charge 3.0 Adapter, USB Type C cable, USB Type C to 3.5 Jack converter, Clear soft Case, menu book and SIM tray eject tool. Still Xiaomi keeping the same way without including an earphone.

Mi6 Official Launch Video:

CPU, UI

Mi 6 packs with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835,
consist of four performance Kryo 280 cores with clocked speed up to 2.45 GHz K and four efficiency Kryo 280 cores running at up to 1.9 GHz.

This type of configuration means that tasks will be optimized for the appropriate core and hopefully result in optimized power savings. This setup is similar to what Qualcomm did with the Snapdragon 810 and what Apple is doing with the A10 Fusion quad-core chip. No doubt the performance of Mi 6 was excellent. No lags at all while browsing though Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Stock Browser, smooth as silk. Thanks to Snapdragon 835 for bringing top tier performance.

1.jpg

Here's the results of Antutu benchmark and also GeekBench. Based on the Antutu scores, Mi 6 tend to have lower score compare to what Lei Jun said in Mi6 launching event which was 180K. Benchmark score is just a paper reference, the performance of the phone still relies on our own usage so we can't judge the phone performance by just looking at the benchmark score.

MIUI 8 based on Nougat 7.1.1
The Xiaomi Mi 6 runs MIUI 8.2 Global Stable, which is a heavily custom version of Stock Android AOSP. MIUI 8 has some cool features of its own, including Dual apps, which lets you run two instances of one app that might come in handy for who uses the dual-SIM functionality,  and in a similar vein you can also set up a second space on the phone - it’s almost like having two devices. I am sure second space and Dual app are not present in stock Android AOSP.

Moreover, you can make use of a Quick ball, which places onscreen a shortcut to options such as screenshot and lock, meanwhile with the one-handed mode (which shrinks the size of the screen) it is more useful for those small hands who want to grab a big size phone like Mi Note 2. App lock feature also available in MIUI where you can individually lock any apps you wanted.

Camera

'Two are better than one' ; Phone with two cameras on the back are becoming famous year by year, where you can see many Smartphone like Iphone 7 Plus, Oppo R11, Huawei P10 having dual camera feature. Though Samsung S8 did not follow the trend surprisingly but Xiaomi decided to follow the trend and implemented dual camera setup for Mi6. Mi6 dual camera contains 12MP f1/1.8 wide angle lens with OIS 4 axis + 12MP f/2.6 telephoto lens offers 2×Optical zoom. It has dual tone flash located beside the dual camera too. Mi6 uses Samsung IMX386 sensor accompany with zoom lens Samsung s5k3m3 sensor for back camera and Sony IMX268 sensor as front camera.

Camera Manual Mode features
  • 1. Exposure time 1/1000s to 1/4s
  • 2. ISO up to 3200
  • 3. Autofocus (Changeable from Macro To infinity)
  • 4. Telephoto or Wide angle lens
  • 5. White balance

Let's have a look on some photo taken with Mi6. Pls take note that I'm not a professional photographer

Bokeh Effect

Wide Angle Lens

Low Light

Trying the Optical Zoom

HighResPhotos.zip (56.91 MB, Downloads: 59)

Mi 6 dual camera didn’t disappoint me, it did pretty well compare to predecessor Mi 5 camera for more realistic and brighter picture. The depth of view aka Bokeh effect was fantastic too. However, the performance of the dual camera under low light condition is still not as good as other flagships, that was the downside of the phone, hope to see improvement from Xiaomi in future.

GPU

The GPU implemented in Mi 6 is Adreno 540 delivering real life quality visuals and faster graphics. It supports modern standards like Vulkan 1.0 (according to Wikipedia), OpenGL ES 3.2( 3.1+AES), OpenCL 2.0 and Direct3D 12 .

I have tested phones from high to low performance game such as Asphalt 8, Brother in Arm 3, NOVA 3, Anger of Stick 5, Clash Royale and many more. The GPUs work well and no lagging at all while playing high performance game. I highly recommend this phone for those heavy gamers.

Connectivity

In terms of connectivity, Mi 6 done it well mostly due to the well-equipped with X16 Modem implemented in Snapdragon 835 SoC. The Mi 6 offers LTE at Cat. 16 with splendid 1Gbps of download with 3x carrier aggregation (download speed may not be that high, it depends on your Telco provider). VoLTE is not support in my country nor 4G+ so I m not able to experience 3CA feature and also high download speed.

Unfortunately, unlike other flagships, the Mi 6 has very limited LTE support of approximately 9 bands. While it supports the band 3 and 7, but doesn't support band 20, which may be an issue for some EU countries. So, if you consider to purchase a Mi 6 and you want LTE networks support , just double check whether it supports your local band before you decided to buy it.

Connectivity
  • 1. FDD-LTE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz
  • 2. TD-LTE 1900+ / 2300 / 2500 / 2600MHz
  • 3. WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
  • 4. GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz

The Xiaomi Mi 6 also built in with dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac with 2x2 MIMO antennas for speeds up to 867Mbps according to the compatibility of your router. You can use WiFi while enable your personal Hotspot without any problem.

Design

I am pretty impressed with Mi 5 design last year, almost fully covered by glass (Exception for Ceramic edition). The phone is very light weight and also too slippy for the hand to hold. Well, lightweight does pay the price, where you can see the video in JerryRigEverything video, Mi5 was snapped into half easily by just applying force from the front panel due to aluminum frame used. On the other hand, Mi 6 was built with 4 Side curved glass, still very slippy to hold but it is heavier compare to Mi 5. This is because Mi 6 was supported by stainless steel frame instead of aluminium in Mi 5. As a result, Mi 6 was hard to bent and passed the bend test in JerryRigEverything video.

Glad to see Xiaomi didn't place the fingerprint sensor behind the phone. The fingerprint response very fast, it takes approximately 0.1s to unlock the phone  similar to the Mi 5s. The fingerprint sensor are located under the glass which are fully protected. The buttons of Mi 6 are pretty solid, and there is also stereo speakers implemented too.

Removal of 3.5 headphone jack
After LeEco has introduced CLDA technology, they had decided to remove 3.5mm Headphone jack followed by IPhone also removing headphone jack for IPhone 7 plus. Although USB type C produced much better quality music (loseless audio) but headphone jack is still widely used in many brands phone. I would said removing headphone jack is not a good decision and it become deal breaker everytime. Thankfully Xiaomi included a USB Type C to 3.5 headphone jack where we still can listen music using normal Earphone.

Splashproof
I expected Mi 6 to be at least IP67 rated water resistant, however it turns out only splash resistant. It works well against water splash like juices but not fall into a bowl of water.

Display
Many things have been upgraded since the Mi 5, but the display is not included in the long list of upgrades. The Xiaomi Mi 6 uses a 5.15" IPS LCD with 1080p resolution. In smartphone market, there are many flagships powered by QHD screens or AMOLED screens. But I am still comfort with Full HD display.

The pixel density of 428ppi is great and provides a very sharp image. Xiaomi  600nits of maximum brightness and 1500:1 contrast. According to GSMArena, they confirmed that they got exactly 603nits or maximum brightness based on their test. Unfortunately, the contrast ratio was not as good as advertised. Due to the not-so-deep blacks it only managed to achieve 1305:1, which is quite good too. Add on, Mi 6 also supports double tap to wake, where you can tap the screen two times to wake your screen up instead of pressing power button.

Bend Test
Remarkably, Mi6 successfully passed the bend test in JerryRigEverything video. For more info, click video below to watch.

Battery Life, Charging Time

This is a topic where most users love to discuss about - battery backup. Mi 6 houses a large non-removable 3350mAh Li-Po, it can last up to 5 hours SOT for browsing Google, watching YouTube videos, managing forum. This is what a flagship phone should have, where we can hanging outside without struggle looking for a charging port.
Let us take a look on the battery status of the phone, it had less than 30% battery left.

555.jpg

This is based on my daily usage, kindly take note that SOT is not the method to judge the battery backup, it relies on your own usage, it can be less than 5 hours if you are heavy gamer. Mi 6 also supports Quick charge 3.0, although the hardware does support Quick charge 4, but I think Quick charge 3.0 is good enough. It charged at least 50% within 30 minutes, which is as fast as lightning so you don't have to wait 2 hours ++ for full charge.

Specification

Xiaomi Mi 6 Specs
  • 1. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Octa-core processor (4x2.5 GHz Kyro 280 performance core & 4x1.9 GHz Kyro 280 efficiency core)
  • 2. Adreno 540
  • 3. 6GB of RAM LPDDR4x
  • 4. 5.15-inch IPS Full HD display, 94.4% NTSC Color Gamut High Color Saturation, 600 Nit High Brightness
  • 5. 64GB / 128GB of storage
  • 6. 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/1.8 lens / F/2.6 Telephoto Lens, OIS, Phase Detection AF, 4-Axis OIS
  • 7. 8-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
  • 8. Dual SIM (nano sim size)
  • 9. 3G, LTE, VoLTE
  • 10. Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Front Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
  • 11. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
  • 12. 3350mAh big battery capacity
  • 13. Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
  • 14. USB Type C port
  • 15. Black, Silver, Blue, Ceramic Black

Verdict

Xiaomi is putting everything hot in this phone. Fully covered by all glass design that originated from the predecessor Mi 5, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is not just strong now, it's splash-resistant too. The new dual-camera is the highlight of this phone, even Mi 5 owners not interested for an upgrade for dual camera feature though, the latest Snapdragon 835 chip and 6GB of RAM might as well.  Mi6 has powerful processor, one of the best designs, a very credible camera, long lasting battery life, high quality stereo sound. Sure, the display resolution could have been Quad-HD but that won't matter much as Full HD is good enough. There are three variants of Mi 6; Mi 6 6GB/64GB or Mi 6 6GB/128GB or Mi 6 6GB/128GB (Ceramic body edition). To make it short, I have summarize the Pros and Cons.

Pros
  • 1. Very good design and solid with 4 side curved glass and stainless steel frame
  • 2.Excellent performance in multitasking, no lagging issue while browsing Google, watching YouTube videos.
  • 3. Dual camera setup, perfect for those who like to take high quality photos.
  • 4. Long lasting battery life.
  • 5. Dual speaker, better sound quality.
  • 6. Fantastic gaming performance, support high end games.

Cons
  • 1. Removal of 3.5mm headphone jack but Xiaomi has provided the USB Type C to 3.5
  • 2. Camera integration software need to be improved, the focus is not working well sometimes, it focusing wrong object in portrait mode.
  • 3. Not Waterproof. Although Mi 6 is claimed as splash resistant but it's not strong enough to withstand like when the phone drop into a sink or a bowl of water.
  • 4. Limited LTE band supports especially missing of LTE band 20 which will be an issue for EU countries.
  • 5. Low light performance is not up to mark
  • 6. No SD card support

Different user has different opinion, suggest you guys to have a try on this flagship killer Mi6, it is totally worth it!!

Here are the price of Mi 6 which is sold in China.
22-27-23-155014ome3f0lthnye0zsy.jpeg.thumb.jpg

Special Thanks

Thanks to @Muz_paray, @candicesu all mods and my team member.

Would you consider to buy a Mi 6?

Thank You!

Favorite18 Share

Rated by 41 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

jcunltd + 2 Awesome!
FredvL + 1 Fantastic!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
+79263544451 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Thanks!
Assassin_11 + 1 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Kanga2 + 5 Great! Thank you
Docargenis + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
R4jesh + 1 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
VinsD + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
vkb77 + 1 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
alexisonza + 2 Awesome!
3twellv + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
pplich77 + 1 Great!

Experience +177  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestSuper MondayMIUI 9Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

05:59, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Global - No band 20. Man they must hate us

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
827 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXRedmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5sMi 5Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 2Super SaturdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SundayAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI P90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Monday100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI KingMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMr. DependableMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackIndia Independence Day

18:37, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Excellent overview!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)
Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

Elite Member

Happy to help.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
699 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi 4cMi NoteMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI Drawing Talent500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Happy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 990000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIer

19:12, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Good reviews, thanks for sharing with us.
Please use reply button so that I can get notified and reply back quickly.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
463 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3Mid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Poland1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Olympics Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMalaysia Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Super SundaySuper SaturdaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayHumor MasterDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI KingAndroid GuruRingtone Star Android ElfApp TalentApp StarMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMi TalentYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

20:23, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Really a great review. Thanks for sharing your views on Mi 6

Please give REPLY, So I can notice.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TV1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia600K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureI Love 2016MIUI 9Merry ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 2017Happy New YearPokemon Master Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMr. DependableHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

21:02, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Dear XiaoMI TEAM,

a mobile can be called Global Edition if it is made available in all markets the company sells mobiles.
not just china

Comment

Kanga2 Agreed!!  07:00, Aug-15-2017

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
312 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi VRYeelight Bedside LampMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMi 4iMi PadRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaCamera Filter Guru Medal700K Forum MembersDiwali 1300K Forum MembersSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Marathon MedalWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Monthly TalkSingapore Merlion MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday1800K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9Rocket to FutureOlympics MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingApp TalentStar Of TechnologyWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterRingtone Star Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertTheme Talent

21:23, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
Excellent review

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
1026 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 34 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourHappy New Year1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerApp StarStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMr. DependableAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter Follower

Author| 22:17, Aug-11-2017 | From PC
|
nani67 replied at 2017-8-11 21:02
Dear XiaoMI TEAM,

a mobile can be called Global Edition if it is made available in all markets the  ...

For your info, Mi6 already sold officially in Malaysia, Singapore and Russia.

Comment

Kanga2 OH! should have read ahead... thanks  07:01, Aug-15-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
290 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRUnlock MedalMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Mi ScaleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMi 4iRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI Bangladesh100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMr. DependableIndia Independence DayUpdates Lover25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Follower

01:38, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Great reviews, thanks for sharing with us.
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
106 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

05:15, Aug-12-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list