Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
20:33, Mar-02-2015 | From PC
|
}{-Man replied at 2015-1-5 18:09
Yes, there is a mic on the camera, you need to switch on the speaker by clicking on the speaker bu ...

The mic button on the app allows me to speak to the room via the camera but I've never managed to be able to hear the audio from the room that the camera is in. Is there a setting that I'm missing ?

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
20:36, Mar-02-2015 | From PC
|
}{-Man replied at 2015-1-5 17:59
A new version for the Small Ants App is available
v1.1.3_20150101_13

There appears to be another version 1.3.6_20150216 (7.83M) ... Do you require assistance with creating the English version. I'm a software developer with 18+ years experience?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
10:23, Mar-04-2015 | From PC
|
I highly doubt the OP will mind the help and I know many of us would appreciate the updated version being translated. I wish Xiaomi would put out an official English version like they do with the Mi Band (Fit).

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

snow.in.trouser + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi NoteMi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4iMi 3Mi Note ProMi TVMi 4c1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum App500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMr. DependableStar Of IconsMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverAndroid Elf

10:36, Mar-04-2015 | Via mobile
|
It's going to be awesome

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
19:57, Mar-04-2015 | From PC
|
Forget about it i wrote them many time but they never answer

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 1S

01:22, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
unsubscribe PLEASE ! maybe I did something wrong, or the application is working properly?! Describe the processes to connect the camera to Mi Home. Your firmware version of the camera? modem? the connection method? or it may be something in the security settings need to be changed?

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
04:14, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by TheObserver at 04:17, Mar-06-2015
snow.in.trouser replied at 2015-3-6 01:22
unsubscribe PLEASE ! maybe I did something wrong, or the application is working properly?! Describe  ...

camera ver.:
Screenshot_15.jpg
mi home app has been updated today

1. Press the reset button on the camera (orange LED will blink)
2. Press "plus"
Screenshot_14.jpg

3. Press "Next"... choose your wifi, enter the password ... do not use "5G wifi"
Screenshot_12 - копия.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg Screenshot_8 - копия.jpg

4. watch... Press "Next"
Screenshot_7 - копия.jpg Screenshot_6 - копия.jpg Screenshot_5 - копия.jpg Screenshot_4 - копия.jpg
Screenshot_2 - копия.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg

if something does not work - try again... and again... and again...

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
19:37, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for the guide, but this crazy app does not work with any access point, the only way i found to understand was to create a tethering between to smartphone then use that connection. With the tethering the crazy smart home app has found the camera.
If i back to standard DSL do not working, i habe no problem with SMALL ANTS CAMERA app.

My question is....

ANYBODY of XIAOMI is reading the forum?????

TO fi fix the problem of smarthome they can you the same system they are using in small ants camra xiaoyi app.

If anybody read we are dead, noone from xiaomi support read the mail and help us D*MN IT!!!

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
22:43, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
TheObserver replied at 2015-3-6 04:14
camera ver.:

mi home app has been updated today

I have done several times throughout the process explained to you , but the app myhome , does not see my camera ant . I see the band , my one plus one , but the camera did not connect , and does not see it . is a month now I try and try again , I uninstalled and reinstalled the app , but nothing. HELP

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
23:17, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
you could put the link of the update , because I did not do it to update from the app , so I have to uninstall and reinstall . that's right?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list