MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
946 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMIUI 91500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersDiwali 10 Million Forum PostsI Love 2016Surge S1Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

[Reviews] [Part I] MIUI 9 + Magisk + MicroG + ARISE Magnum Opus: An Experiment By Grandpa!

[ Promote]
28871 471 |
06:29, Oct-05-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ydd0ras at 12:31, Oct-16-2017

Bild1.jpg

image.png

And custom ROM friends. Maybe you have read some of my threads about the NOUGAT (7.0 / 7.1) and lately OREO 8.0 custom ROMs or MIUI ROMs from mi-globe ROM for our beloved Mi 3 and Mi 4 aka cancro devices (or even the Redmi 1s and Mi 4S). Usually, I am using any custom ROMs on my device and I have been using them from the beginning. You can check some of my reviews here:

My favourite at the moment is the NITROGEN OS OREO (by @shahan_mik3 and @vasishath) and the here presented MIUI 9 experiment.

Guys don't get me wrong: of course, I like MIUI, but I do mostly prefer open-source custom ROMs and love to test ROMs, mods and more. I like to control my device as much as possible. My privacy is the most important aspect for me. That's why I am rarely using vendor ROMs, but constantly checking mods which makes my device best from my point of view. Some call me paranoid. On the other hand - everyone has a hobby.

IDEA.png
po.png

Today I want to present you the new and amazing MIUI 9, but some kind of different. You all certainly know everything about MIUI 9, so I don't want to describe it in detail. My concern is to show you a different way to use MIUI (or another custom ROM); a way how I am using my device based on custom ROMs and tried to make it nearly perfect for my needs. Of course, this may not be perfect or good for you; maybe you hate it or reject it. I just want to show you some opportunities:

• probably you need a rooted device but have to hide the root

• perhaps you want a more battery friendly device or reduce the data which you device might send to the Google servers
  • and maybe you need an excellent sound system on your phone.

I have been looking for an GAPPS alternative (Google Apps) because GAPPS eating too much battery and Google is also hungry. Further, a good sound is very, very important for me and I am never satisfied with the default sound in any ROMs. Root is obvious and my decision is Magisk instead Super SU for some reasons. That is the idea behind my experiment. If you are interested and have some free time, you are welcome here.

ATTENTION: It takes a moment to read this stuff here. You will need time, wisdom and patience if you want to flash and install this. Also, you need some experience with flashing ROMs. This tutorial is not intended for a novice! But it's not difficult to learn it!
Maybe you like it! And don't judge me hard: this is an experiment. I have tried it successfully with MIUI 8 - it has worked perfectly. But now MIUI 9 is here. This is for all who like to test something new and just play a little around.

My description contains two parts (or threads):

• Part One: introduction, facts about the components and a small review

• Part Two: how to flash all this stuff

SOON.jpg

slub.gif

DISCL.png

None of this is my work. I am not the creator of the mi-globe ROM, Magisk or anything else. I am only sharing my experience about this stuff which I have lately flashed on my Mi 4w. And really my experience only!!!! Nothing else!!! All credits & thanks belongs to the developer!

PLEASE NOTICE: Be sure the Custom Rom or any mod you are flashing is meant for your device or otherwise it can cause boot loops or brick your device. I’m not responsible for anything that happens to your device while flashing ROMs . If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior. Please ask, before doing any mistake. We are here to help! This is not a common MIUI - be aware of that. This version may not be as stable as you might have expected. So afterwards if you don't like it, read the following words carefully in order to get your previous installation easily back!

GLOBE.png

1) Use a (global) ROM from MIUI globeROM! MIUI globeROM is an unofficial custom firmware, available for all latest Xiaomi Smartphones. It is based on the xiaomi.eu multi-language ROM which already has a lot of great optimizations!
Here some samples:

MIUI globeROM basic Features:

• init.d Support for startup scripts
  • zipaligned APKs on every Boot
  • Battery Tweaks
  • Performance Tweaks
  • RAM Tweaks
  • Clean UI
  • Removed Chinese Apps
  • Faster GPS Fix
  • 3-Way Reboot Menu (added Recovery and Bootloader)
  • CPU and Thermal Tweaks

If you want to know more, please check my threads about MIUI globe-ROM here:

To use this MIUI custom ROM, you need the TWRP recovery. On the mi-globe homepage you will find a ROM builder:
http://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/, where you can "cook" your ROM; with Viper4Android, Magisk or Super SU, some MIUI stuff and many more. You can choose the latest weekly build or a stable one. Check my links above in order to find out more. Once you have downloaded your mi-Globe ROM, flash it like any other custom ROM.

MG1.jpg

ROM Builder on mi-globe.com

MAGISK.png
2) Use Magisk! Do you know Magisk or already using it? OK, let me introduce it in just a few words. Magisk is an open-source app which contains several mods under the hood. With Magisk you can root your device (instead e.g. Super SU), you will be allowed to bypass the SafetyNet check and install useful modules, similar to the modules known from Xposed Framework. Magisk would help you to use apps like Netfix, Pokemon Go or banking apps even if your device is rooted by passing the SafetyNet test on your phone. The SafetyNet test is a way by Google to ensure that your device is safe against harmful and malicious apps.
If you know more about Magisk, please check this wonderful and awesome thread written by @
KoHsetGyi's:

Guide To Install Magisk Root v14 and Magisk Manager 5.3.0 On MIUI

magcola.jpg
Magisk on my device - SafetyNet check has been passed

MICROG.png
3) Use microG instead Google Apps (GAPPS). microG Gms Core is a FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software) framework, to allow apps designed for Google Play Services to run on systems without Play Services and calling proprietary Google APIs to run on AOSP-based ROMs. This is meant to be a thorough guide on using Android systems without the official Google Play Services.
In plain terms: microG is acting as a replacement for the closed-source and proprietary Google Apps (GAPPS). There are some good reasons to use microG instead GAPPS: battery concerns, privacy concerns (the most important aspect for me!), or maybe disliking Google.

One prerequisite in order to use microG is that your ROM must be free from GAPPS. Therefore you have to use e.g. a china developer MIUI ROM, an stock ROM without gapps or in my case here, you have to remove the Google stuff from the ROM, before flashing! Another condition is,
if you are using microG as a replacement for the Google Play Services, the ROM that you install needs to have support for signature spoofing. In short, this allows microG to pretend to be the official Google Play Services, otherwise the system and other apps won’t listen to it.

If you want to learn more, please read this:

microcola.jpg
microG on my device - with spoofed signature

AMO.png

4) Use ARISE Sound Systems! Do you want to improve the sound quality of your device? Or want to increase the volume? If yes, then use a Sound Mod! Like Viper4Android, Viper4Arise, Dolby!

What is a sound or audio mod?
An Audio Mod will help your device optimize the device audio in order to give you the best sound experience. There are many Audio Mods available for Android devices Like Viper4android, Dolby Atmos, Beats Audio, Sony Audio, ICE sound or Dirac (known from MIUI).

A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems™ is an established and renowned Android audio development project known best for its cutting edge sound systems and trendsetting techniques, perhaps known even more for its unmatched support and assistance for users and its unrivalled community, breaking XDA records for activity, accolades only possible by doing things the right way, every day.
With A.R.I.S.E. Magnum Opus you can enjoy all these mods on Marshmallow/Nougat based ROMs.

For more information, please refer to:

vipercola.jpg
Some Viper screenshots

dit.png

Yes, of course. I have flashed it all with the latest builds (except Arise Magnum Opus). First I have "cooked" the 7.9.21 MIUI 9 build with the ROM builder on mi globeROM. Including the Magsik v14.0. In order to use the microG stuff I have downloaded the microG components included in a mod called NanoMod. Also the NanoMod patcher; this is needed for spoofing the signature.
For detailed information check this:

As I have mentioned before, here in PART 1 I just want to introduce my idea and the single components of my "experiment". In PART II I will explain every single step how to make this work.
But anyway let me explain in few words how to proceed:
METHOD A
  • 1. the downloaded ROM has to be extracted first
  • 2. all of the Google Apps (you can leave the Google Keyboard / GBoard if you like it) must be removed
  • 3. the extracted parts of the ROM have to be compressed to a flashable .zip

METHOD B

• 4. flash the ROM from mi globeROM which you have previously cooked with the ROM BUILDER. Then you can manually delete the Google Apps!
  • 5. sign out of all Google accounts on the device, uninstall any updates on the apps you are removing. Now remove the Google apps from /system/app or /system/priv-app using an file explorer like ES File Explorer or Amaze file explorer.

NOW PROCEED...

• 6. the NanoMod-microG module with the GmsCore and the companions/app store / GNU bash should be flashed. Afterwards the NanoMod-patcher
  • 7. A file called arise_customize.prop has to be configured in order to flash the Arise Magnum Opus mod. In this file you can configure which parts or mods you want to be flashed: Viper, Dolby....
  • 8. At least the Arise Magnum Opus sound system and an Arise compatibility mod for Magisk

Maybe this sounds very complicated and lengthy, but I can reassure you - it is a bit tricky, but not difficult!

pac.png
Of course, everything in life has a light and a dark side - pros and cons. So let us talk about my tinkering and its advantages and disadvantages. First let me say it again: this is an experiment and a part of my hobby. I wanted to learn something new.
But that doesn't mean this is not serious enough. Finally, I am using this combination as my daily driver - with pleasure.

Pros:

• 1. MIUI 9 is great and imo definitely the best MIUI ever. The OS feels very smooth and lightweight and the latest features are nice. But the custom MIUI 9 from mi globeROM is excellent. The ROM is completely debloated and optimized. Further because I don't use much Google Apps, I have "debloated" the ROM much more. There is no Google Calendar or Contacts Sync or even other parts of gapps on my device - only the GmsCore and the Play Store. You can realize that easily with microG. MicroG will save your privacy and your battery life. So if you also need the essential and minimal Google stuff, you can consider it as an advantage
  • 2. If you want to use a ROM from mi globeROM, you can choose excellent options in advance - before you flash the ROM, You can select e.g. no root, SuperSU or Magisk. You can choose which part of MIUI you need or not: Browser, Mail, Weather... Further you can select a "Center Clock Mode" or the "Beauty Mod". More information about that later.
  • 3. if you need a rooted device, but still want to play Pokemon or use Snapchat Magisk ist the best deal. You just need the Magisk Manager app and enable the "Magisk Hide" option. Also with Magisk you don't have to miss the Xposed Framework anymore because you can download a bunch of useful apps and use them privileged (e.g. Greenify)
  • 4. if you are an audiophile and if your listen to music the whole day through, try the Arise Sound System. You will get millions of possibilities to improve your sound of the devices speaker or even the headset or a bluetooth device.
  • 5. your whole system is lightweight, snappy and smooth. None of the single parts presented here will eat much battery (like some Google Apps). The overall performance is very good, the OS safe, lean and reliable.

Cons:
  • 1. on first sight all this sounds very complicated and indeed, you need some time to flash it all. So if you always want to have the latest MIUI stuff (the Friday's weeklies/developer ROMs), you must repeat the most procedure on every update
  • 2. no OTA with ROMs from mi globeROM!
  • 3. every time you update your OS, you have to remove the GAPPS before you flash the ROM if you want to use microG. So maybe it is better to make this with a stable ROM
  • 4. if you need most of the Google Apps or you don't care about your privacy, then better avoid this here
  • 5. don't use this, if you need your device daily and for serious purposes. Don't take any risk!! I have more devices at home and I can play around easily
  • 6. on every update you have to flash some parts again and again (e.g. Arise Magnum Opus)
  • 7. with microG you will not have the full functionality like with the standard Google Apps (for example the Smart Lock option, Google Wallet, Google Calendar/Contacts Sync, Hangouts, Google Mail). You always have to seek some alternatives.

CONFIG.png
You will find all the mentioned stuff on my Mi 4w. Behind this I am using following apps:

• 1. AfWall+. A firewall indispensable for me. Saves mobile data, protect your privacy and extends slightly your battery life, because not every app needs to connect to the net.
  • 2. AdAway. No ad is a good ad!!!!!
  • 3. Greenify. Hibernate all of those apps which you don’t use all the time
  • 4. Titanium Backup. For me there is nothing else is more important.
  • 5. F-Droid. F-Droid is an installable catalog of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform
  • 6. SecDroid. SecDroid hardens the android kernel by disabling certain binaries that have internet access or can be used as an attack vector and by securing the TCP Stack using Systctl. This helps prevent some MITM (Man-In-The-Middle) and Spoofing attacks. It may also prevent some DOS (Denial-Of-Service) Attacks

9_1.jpg
Nice theme

9_2.jpg
Battery life with stock settings

9_3.jpg
Google Cloud messaging and the Play Store

Bench.jpg
AnTuTu Score with stock settings and settings from the Greenify app

sCREEN.png

glocola0.jpg

Initial setup after install

glocola1.jpg
"Naked" and debloated MIUI 9 from mi globeROM

concl.png

OK, dear friends now you have an overview over my latest "project". I don't know whether you like this or not. And i don't know if that is worth to be installed in your opinion. You can just consider it useless and more a gimmick than everything else. But I am sure there are more users thinking like me. And I know some others are always searching for something special, not just the default. Which is my elemental drive for doing this.

Maybe you like to plug into some of this ideas and to try it out.  If yes, do please wait for the Part II, where you can learn about the flashing and installation processes of each component.
If not, I hope you've enjoyed nevertheless reading my thread.

Thank you for your attention!

next.png
Even the Part II of my experiment!

TAC.png

All credits, thanks and compliments go to:

• 1. Jake dr4kendroid and Paolo paolodev00, Developer and Administrators of the globeROM
  • 2. John Wu @topjohnwu the Magisk developer
  • 3. A.R.I.S.E Sound Systems
  • 4. microG Team
  • 5. @KoHsetGyi's for the Magisk install thread
  • 6. and very special thanks @Nig_ZA for correcting and supporting my threads. Also thanks to @Muz_paray for kind support.
  • 7. also I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and outstanding support!

signa.jpg

yg.gif

Unbenannt.png
Favorite211 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sadho + 5 Fantastic!
andrem1999 + 1 Awesome!
yweel + 1 Great!
binbinio + 5 Awesome!
b@rbo + 5 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nico89s + 2 Awesome!
ask2784 + 4 Awesome!
teerasaktom + 1 Awesome!
creasta666 + 1 Great!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
hellforo + 5 Great!
Docargenis + 2 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
chgbhat + 5 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 + 6 Fantastic!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +116  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1491 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankMi Air PurifierMi GlovesMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi LED LightMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 8Mi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI 2017Diwali Happy DiwaliSuper FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:42, Oct-11-2017 | From PC
|
Nice work. Grandpa!

Comment

ydd0ras Many thanks dear!  17:16, Oct-11-2017

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
6103 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World Tour1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

10:49, Oct-11-2017 | From PC
|
Very good and nice post, It needs lot of patience for compiling and testing

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks mate for kind words and support!  17:17, Oct-11-2017

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4XRocket to FutureMIUI 9I Love 2016Happy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Android Guru25 Million StrongTheme Talent

10:58, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Nicely written Grandpa !!!!

Comment

ydd0ras Many thanks friend!  17:17, Oct-11-2017

-MIUI DEVICE TEAM MEMBER

MIUI Beta Team - Global

BSC - MATH

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
661 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMagic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerOTA Feedback

11:38, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice work
My Life My Choice Always happy to help MIUI User

QQI ID : 3398918597

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 3S1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingStar Of Technology

12:01, Oct-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
nice work

Comment

ydd0ras Thank you very much!  17:17, Oct-11-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 85 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Monday300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper TuesdayScroll Of WisdomMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid Guru

12:09, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
good to know

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V9.0.1.0.NCFCNEI
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9

12:41, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks

Elite Member

MIUI INDIA

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
228 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 4iRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 2Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4XMi Max Mi 5XMi Max 2Fan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper MondaySuper FridayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertRingtone Star MIUI KingTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMr. DependableMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverRingtone Expert

12:51, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Happily in love

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi MIXMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Diwali MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector

13:05, Oct-11-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
interesting

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list