MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1334 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #36: Do We Really Need Phones with Dual Display? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
35092 1112 |
02:33, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
7d70cc8698e26af9.png

Hello MIUIers!

Last week @Nig_ZA conducted a poll asking us what is the best position for the headphone jack. It gained over 4000 votes and here are the poll results:

IMG_20170731_000744.jpg

Some of the best replies from the previous poll:It should be on top but on the right side not left because while playing landscape games if becomes really uncomfortable to hold the mobile in hand.

On the top, because no tangling problem when you put the phone in your pocket. Also easy to grip phone while headphones are in use. If it is on right or left, you have to adjust your fingers. For bottom case, charging slot is already there, look will be compromised.

When it comes to my personal use and logic, bottom is the way to go so that it will never get in the way. I slide it upside down in my pocket for quicker and natural maneuvers. If it is on a table connected to speakers it's fine.  If jogging or doing sports with an armband it will also fit more naturally...

This week we will be discussing about dual display phones.

00-00-27-meizu-pro-7.jpg

Last week Meizu released its Pro 7 which offers an innovative-kind of feature known as a secondary display. This display is located at the back of the phone and Meizu states that this secondary display can be used for accessing notifications, controlling music and many more similar stuffs which would save you from waking up your phone's primary display. According to me this auxiliary display does seem useful in some ways like it would save battery by preventing the primary display from waking up. However, the first thing which came in my mind after seeing this phone is- privacy concern. A notification would light up the display at the back, which means that the notifications you receive will be visible to the people, the music you listen will be known to the people. This is major concern for me and also a deal-breaker for this phone.

IMG_20170731_000153.jpg

A few other OEMs have also tried fitting in an extra display in their phones. LG uses two displays in its V series phones. We can find a small display at the top of the primary display. It has similar functionalities like the Pro 7. The thought here is that the secondary display might have been merged with the primary display to provide an overall larger display with smaller bezels, which would attract more buyers.

Do we really need a dual display phone?
Let us know your thoughts!
03-19-08-104220vtqsqsqevqeqdsse.jpg.thumb.jpg

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Links to 5 previous polls:

Thanks to the admins for their support and to @Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help!

Single-option Poll, 2731 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 50 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

23pradeep + 1 Agreed!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
odziom91 + 1 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
vkb77 + 1 Thanks!
saibanyartun + 5 Agreed!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RumenKal + 2 Great!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
longplayer + 1 Great!
articleblogin + 1 Awesome!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
archadallas + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 5 Great!
Maksimius + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Great!
Yaya1408 + 10 Great!
Pamsrajan + 1 Great!
Muz_paray + 5 Great!

Experience +241  Prestige +55  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

10:08, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like the concept of dual display, though I've never used any. But as for your privacy concerns, I believe some fine tuning can deal with the issues you raised.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

RW@MI + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMerry ChristmasPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ Follower

10:26, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
Tbh its would be a kinda showoff stuff.But hey its a part of technology and might  lead to some new innovation

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Diwali MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry Christmas2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMr. Dependable

10:40, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
In some cases it's a nice thing to have,like you can check your device information instantly and it looks cool as well, but at the same time I'm sure it will consume more battery, so in my opinion though it's a nice thing to have but still we can live without it without a problem

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

11:04, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Having a 2nd display may be at top like LG V series is a great idea. I do not have to turn on the big display for some key functions. About  battery🔋, I do know the upgraded version of Lithium Ion is already in progress so we will be seeing some great batteries soon that will deliver us extened SOT.About the meizu 7 some people saying 2nd display is oddly located while some saying wow so consumer will always be skeptical one can not satisfy everyone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

11:05, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I don't need it definitely. Even just imagine yes, I think combination main screen with full E-link screen on the back what you can use for reading, use save mode etc. is much more better. Yota phone is example, but Meizu pro 7 is bad...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

11:35, Jul-31-2017 | From APP
|
I personally don't need it. I always have the main display for the new notifications.  Others might think that we need the secondary display when we take picture using the back camera. For me, I always have someone else to take my picture from distance so that I won't need to see myself on the screen. LoL. Nevertheless, having it on our phone won't add problems when it has been through lots of experiment and development.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Puzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Mr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

11:49, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
dual display is something that i don't need it, but it's quite enjoyable when using it. it's a different thing between needing something that you want than enjoying something that you have even though you didn't knew that u need it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Mi Story TellerAndroid Guru

12:00, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Dual display is just a waste. Not really useful. Also it is a privacy concern as you mentioned. Plus most likely it will not save battery since most people will naturally open primary display as well when they see notification on second display. It would rather consume more battery than saving as intended.
We could add better and more useful features than this.
The answer is NO from me.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Talent

12:31, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
It'll consume more battery.  Although now a days phones equipped with more efficient battery but on the other hand user's interaction with their devices seems an incredible increase. So it'll pretty Odd to have two displays at same time.

Companies using secondary display for notification's but some how people will have to use it,s primary display for proper reply like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, snapchat, Instagram,

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary

13:05, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Why should i flip my phone to check for weather.  The displays became more and more efficient, so there is no need for such a thing.  Just a confusion.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Mi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi VRUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 51700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day1900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverSurprise9 Million Forum MembersOreoNougatTechnology GuruDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverApp TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of Technology

13:46, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
Why not. dual camera phones was not needed a year ago and now is the "hot feature" . So yes and as i customer will choose.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi ScaleFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy New YearSuper MondayMiPopOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:08, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Need might be a strong term but if implemented correctly could be usefull. Of course privacy is a great concern, but believe the secondary display should be a notification display not a fully functional one. Thus providing information that there is a message but not the message it self, give you the music player controls but not song titles, tell you you have an appointment in 15 but not the details. The display could display more context information if clicked, could also be an option. So to recap it should be a generic notification bar, if you require more info use the main display

Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
963 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs800K Forum MembersMIUI 91400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearI Love 2016Super SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 8Black SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

08:24, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
Crazy as it may seem, but for me one display is already enough. Dual dislay is quite too much, i need to preserve my battery more, dual display means more consumption

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI 9Forum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

10:02, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
good to see you

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestI Love 2016MIUI 93500K Forum MembersAndroid ElfUpdates Lover

10:04, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
mitch002 replied at 2017-7-31 08:24
Crazy as it may seem, but for me one display is already enough. Dual dislay is quite too much, i nee ...

e paper display?

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

10:05, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
I'm happy with one display as of now

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1209 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BandMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi NoteMi Max 21500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper StarRedmi Note 5/ProInbox Zero8 Million Forum MembersStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
No need Dual display for singel display is enough because i am hoping for a good battery backup not a battery eater

Supreme Member

Tutwuri Handayani

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
899 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMi 5sRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Mi 5s PlusMi Max Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 1SMi Note 2Mi 4S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From SingaporeOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Ringolicious Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversaryWallpaper StarQuick SurveySurpriseOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionUpdates LoverStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyApp Talent25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI SuperstarHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI KingIndia Independence DayApp StarTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterInbox Zero

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
I do not require a dual display phone.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleMi BandMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi Max Redmi Note 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMerry Christmas300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologySurprise25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Talent9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerApp TalentTechnology GuruTheme TalentDebate Master

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
I do not require a dual display phone.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
201 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DaySurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterThanksgiving Day1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryScroll Of Wisdom10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:07, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
No i need not

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list