MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1331 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #36: Do We Really Need Phones with Dual Display? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
27881 1108 |
02:33, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
7d70cc8698e26af9.png

Hello MIUIers!

Last week @Nig_ZA conducted a poll asking us what is the best position for the headphone jack. It gained over 4000 votes and here are the poll results:

IMG_20170731_000744.jpg

Some of the best replies from the previous poll:It should be on top but on the right side not left because while playing landscape games if becomes really uncomfortable to hold the mobile in hand.

On the top, because no tangling problem when you put the phone in your pocket. Also easy to grip phone while headphones are in use. If it is on right or left, you have to adjust your fingers. For bottom case, charging slot is already there, look will be compromised.

When it comes to my personal use and logic, bottom is the way to go so that it will never get in the way. I slide it upside down in my pocket for quicker and natural maneuvers. If it is on a table connected to speakers it's fine.  If jogging or doing sports with an armband it will also fit more naturally...

This week we will be discussing about dual display phones.

00-00-27-meizu-pro-7.jpg

Last week Meizu released its Pro 7 which offers an innovative-kind of feature known as a secondary display. This display is located at the back of the phone and Meizu states that this secondary display can be used for accessing notifications, controlling music and many more similar stuffs which would save you from waking up your phone's primary display. According to me this auxiliary display does seem useful in some ways like it would save battery by preventing the primary display from waking up. However, the first thing which came in my mind after seeing this phone is- privacy concern. A notification would light up the display at the back, which means that the notifications you receive will be visible to the people, the music you listen will be known to the people. This is major concern for me and also a deal-breaker for this phone.

IMG_20170731_000153.jpg

A few other OEMs have also tried fitting in an extra display in their phones. LG uses two displays in its V series phones. We can find a small display at the top of the primary display. It has similar functionalities like the Pro 7. The thought here is that the secondary display might have been merged with the primary display to provide an overall larger display with smaller bezels, which would attract more buyers.

Do we really need a dual display phone?
Let us know your thoughts!
03-19-08-104220vtqsqsqevqeqdsse.jpg.thumb.jpg

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Links to 5 previous polls:

Thanks to the admins for their support and to @Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help!

Single-option Poll, 2712 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 50 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

23pradeep + 1 Agreed!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
odziom91 + 1 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
vkb77 + 1 Thanks!
saibanyartun + 5 Agreed!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RumenKal + 2 Great!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
longplayer + 1 Great!
articleblogin + 1 Awesome!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
archadallas + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 5 Great!
Maksimius + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Great!
Yaya1408 + 10 Great!
Pamsrajan + 1 Great!
Muz_paray + 5 Great!

Experience +241  Prestige +55  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

10:08, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I like the concept of dual display, though I've never used any. But as for your privacy concerns, I believe some fine tuning can deal with the issues you raised.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

RW@MI + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMerry ChristmasPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ Follower

10:26, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
Tbh its would be a kinda showoff stuff.But hey its a part of technology and might  lead to some new innovation

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerIndia Independence Day

10:40, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
In some cases it's a nice thing to have,like you can check your device information instantly and it looks cool as well, but at the same time I'm sure it will consume more battery, so in my opinion though it's a nice thing to have but still we can live without it without a problem

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal

11:04, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Having a 2nd display may be at top like LG V series is a great idea. I do not have to turn on the big display for some key functions. About  battery🔋, I do know the upgraded version of Lithium Ion is already in progress so we will be seeing some great batteries soon that will deliver us extened SOT.About the meizu 7 some people saying 2nd display is oddly located while some saying wow so consumer will always be skeptical one can not satisfy everyone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi TalentAndroid Elf

11:05, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I don't need it definitely. Even just imagine yes, I think combination main screen with full E-link screen on the back what you can use for reading, use save mode etc. is much more better. Yota phone is example, but Meizu pro 7 is bad...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

11:35, Jul-31-2017 | From APP
|
I personally don't need it. I always have the main display for the new notifications.  Others might think that we need the secondary display when we take picture using the back camera. For me, I always have someone else to take my picture from distance so that I won't need to see myself on the screen. LoL. Nevertheless, having it on our phone won't add problems when it has been through lots of experiment and development.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XHilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Forum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

11:49, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
dual display is something that i don't need it, but it's quite enjoyable when using it. it's a different thing between needing something that you want than enjoying something that you have even though you didn't knew that u need it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Mi Story TellerAndroid Guru

12:00, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Dual display is just a waste. Not really useful. Also it is a privacy concern as you mentioned. Plus most likely it will not save battery since most people will naturally open primary display as well when they see notification on second display. It would rather consume more battery than saving as intended.
We could add better and more useful features than this.
The answer is NO from me.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMi Talent

12:31, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
It'll consume more battery.  Although now a days phones equipped with more efficient battery but on the other hand user's interaction with their devices seems an incredible increase. So it'll pretty Odd to have two displays at same time.

Companies using secondary display for notification's but some how people will have to use it,s primary display for proper reply like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, snapchat, Instagram,

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary

13:05, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Why should i flip my phone to check for weather.  The displays became more and more efficient, so there is no need for such a thing.  Just a confusion.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
116 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Air PurifierMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi VRFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Mi 5MIUI Weekly PollHilal Ramadan 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Monday300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

13:46, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
Why not. dual camera phones was not needed a year ago and now is the "hot feature" . So yes and as i customer will choose.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMi ScaleAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSuper MondayMiPopAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

14:08, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Need might be a strong term but if implemented correctly could be usefull. Of course privacy is a great concern, but believe the secondary display should be a notification display not a fully functional one. Thus providing information that there is a message but not the message it self, give you the music player controls but not song titles, tell you you have an appointment in 15 but not the details. The display could display more context information if clicked, could also be an option. So to recap it should be a generic notification bar, if you require more info use the main display

Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
878 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

08:24, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
Crazy as it may seem, but for me one display is already enough. Dual dislay is quite too much, i need to preserve my battery more, dual display means more consumption

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI 9Forum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

10:02, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
good to see you

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestI Love 2016MIUI 93500K Forum MembersAndroid ElfUpdates Lover

10:04, Jul-31-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
mitch002 replied at 2017-7-31 08:24
Crazy as it may seem, but for me one display is already enough. Dual dislay is quite too much, i nee ...

e paper display?

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
321 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRMi BoxMi  BunnyMi HomeMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMi 4iMi TVMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsHappy Diwali3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersDiwali 300K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversarySupriseForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Android Elf2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingApp Talent

10:05, Jul-31-2017 | Via mobile
|
I'm happy with one display as of now

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1132 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Max 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersOlympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Merry Christmas5 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureDiwali 1800K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamOreoYouth PledgeMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsRedmi Note 5/Pro8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertStar WarsRingtone Star Wallpaper StarInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
No need Dual display for singel display is enough because i am hoping for a good battery backup not a battery eater

Supreme Member

Tutwuri Handayani

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
882 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi BandMi Selfie StickMi BoxMi MIXMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5sRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Mi Max 2Mi 5Mi 5s PlusXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi 4SRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi TVRedmi 1SMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From Singapore90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover100k Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious Medal800K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1Super TuesdayRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerRingtone ExpertStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeApp StarAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyHumor MasterRingtone Star App TalentAndroid GuruWallpaper StarJuly 19 MyanmarMi TalentDebate MasterInbox ZeroStar Of Technology

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
I do not require a dual display phone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi BandMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi NoteRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkPokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million Users2100K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

10:06, Jul-31-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
I do not require a dual display phone.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
194 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S1Puzzle Master1 Million Forum App Installs1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SDiwali MIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMr. DependableStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Expert

10:07, Jul-31-2017 | From PC
|
No i need not

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list