Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Contest] [Announced] [2014 Awards] MIUI News Team Star of 2014

[ Promote]
21894 336 |
20:06, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner带网址.png
Dear MIUI fans,

Are you able to find the hottest Xiaomi news and other Android news eveytime you visit News sub-forum? If so, all the credits go to MIUI News Team members and other users who like to contribute! Great thanks to all of you!
Now we are to select the News Team Star of 2014. Please help us decide the winner by voting for your favorite news reporter.

Award
News Team Star of 2014 (1 winner)
Selecting Criteria: The winner will be the news team member who has posted a lot hot news threads in the forum within this year.
Selecting Method: The winner will be selected by Admin's choice(30%) + News Contributions(40%) + Voting from forum users (30%)
Prizes: Mi Band + Mi Bunny + MIUI 6 T-shirt + Mi In-Ear Headphones Rose Gold + NewsTeam Star Medal + MiCredits

Mi Band.jpg

30 cm Mi Bunny.jpg

MIUI 6 T-shirt.jpg

In-ear headphones Rose Gold.jpg

Contest schedule (Beijing time)
12 Dec - 18:00, 14 Dec: News Team work report submission
15 Dec - 18 Dec: User voting

Announcement

Thanks again for the hard work of every MIUI News Team. Here comes the TOP 5 news team members who get highest scores.

Forum Name
News Contributions
Admin's Evaluation
Voting
In Total
Zonal
allakazoo
fundj112
Christine_MI
raviki

Congratulations to Zonal on winning the MIUI News Team Star of 2014. Everyone of the news team is awesome!

MIUI News Team Achievements

News Team achievements.png

Hi Miuiers,
Sianman here, hope you guys enjoy the news threads bought to you by News Team and of course our News Admin.Time like passing so fast that 2014 is coming to an end soon! Have been in News Team for around 8 months. Having lots of fun sharing the latest news to all of Miuiers! I have been posting more than 200+ threads and the best thread will be Android 5.0 Lollipop official: what you need to know ( Do you want? ) which able to catch up to 10513 views and 258 replies.  News Team members are make up of Mifans from different countries. In 2015, I believe that News Team will work harder to bring you guys with more great news and interviews! Thanks so much for your support!

i would like to say thanks to all my team members to keep the forum to be updated every second ,I would be very happy to be part of it unless i would be a normal user on forum ,this plat form had given me grate opportunity to make good friends and make a news buzz and also i had learned a lot i would like to grow in the forum step by step soon (i hope),and i would like to thank the NEWS team Admin to  making go in a right path and make cool news ,without her support i wouldn't be in the news team , due to some extensive work in traveling i was unable to cope up with the forum in the last month and i would like to begin from today to back on my news contribution. thanks to all my team and i would be very happy to reply on this thread , i would like to share the quote :I always believe that something is about  to happen !" thanks for the team once again

Shuddhahnik
I am very grateful to @AilsaZ  for inviting me to the News Team after seeing my posts. Before that, I couldn't even imagine that I can become a member of one of the elite teams of this awesome forum. I was extremely overjoyed when I saw my Mi3 receive the daily beta update.
I always try to keep myself aware of the latest happenning in the technology world, and like to share the news among my friends. And joining the news team is like a dream come true to me. I got a lot of guidance from all the news team members and leaders, mostly from @fundj112 and @AilsaZ . This week I was kind of inactive in the forum due to a series of problems mainly my laptop hardisk break-down, then broadband problem and some others, and realized how I have fallen in love with this forum.
I posted a meagre 63 - 66 threads this year, but I am sure that I will post much higher in the coming year.
My Best threads, according to me

raviki

Hello MIUI Fiends, I'm Ravi Kiran (raviki), a member of MIUI News Team. I'm very much interested in reading news daily and to know the things happening around the world. So the same interest made me to join in MIUI News Team.  
From the Day 1 after joining in the team,I had shared the latest news with Passion. Actually I loved doing this! I had shared a lot of latest & hot news daily, related to Xiaomi & Mi India, shared many Interviews of Mr. Hugo Barra and Sir, Lei Jun. Also Shared many threads relating to Android.
Some of the best news I had shared include

As a Member of News Team, I had shared about 110 News Threads which got about 48127 views and 1715 replies in total. I hope, I had provided you the best News happening around the World ! I would tell that, It's a great privilege to be here presenting the News to MIUIers! Finally, Thanks to our Dear Admin @AlisaZ for recruiting me into the MIUI News Team.  And Thanks to my Mods @fundj112 (He introduced me to News Team and He is my dear Friend) , @Zonal , @vincent_khoo , @sukest ! Also Special thanks to you dear MIUIers for supporting me all the time :)

vincent_khoo
Last July after I got my MI3, I joined this forum and fall in love quickly especially in bug and news subforum. I considered myself very lucky to get chosen as MIUI6 beta team. Then I pm-ed Alisaz to join News Team and she did gave me feedback but I was having internet problem so I couldn’t reply her on time thus miss out a chance to become MIUI news team member. Howewer after few weeks, I saw the recruitment of MIUI news team moderator so I applied for it and got chosen, pass the internship and became moderator now.         
In this team I got a lot of guidance from fellow moderators and admin. They guided me how to produce a nice and attractive thread and without them I would not be what I am today. We are also as close as family though we came from around the world. We chat anything in QQ but of course time to work we will do so. All of us like having the same common hobby that is reading technology news. Besides that, most of the time I will be doing chinese article translation in news team. Although I have to do it in the midnight after I finished all my assignments but it feels happy and great to share the news with people! You will get to know which is real news, which is rumors and so on. I hope people reading our news subforum will enjoy and get all the latest information just like reading newspaper. Lastly I would say when you do something you love, you would not think it’s a burden but instead you will enjoy it. Thanks everyone and have a great year ahead !
Some of my popular threads:

Comwil
Still remember, It was so ironic , that 6 months ago I was  a proud Iphone 5s owner but not anymore , I Could Not Be More Proud now, I had  Mi3 for my Dad, and Mi4 for myself!. Maybe Mi5 when its available .......  I joined News Team instead of the Resource Team at that time I was offered, I knew my decision is positive.
as times goes by I am like this family, and couple of teammates just like a brother to me, and supporting me as always , you know who you are.... Not to mention Ailsa is always very supportive, But  just need to be a little patient with her sometimes...

Hope that  the News Team will getting better and better!

allakazoo
Dear Friends,
My journey with the MIUI News Team started in early May this year. I was a newbie in the forum and apart from participating in the fantastic activities, I wanted to contribute my fair share. So I grabbed my opportunity when I saw a post by @AilsaZ. I applied and was one of the few picked by her. Well, the rest they say is history.  
Throughout the months, I must say, it hasn't always been easy. BUT, with the help of my teammates and buddies here on the forum, it has been one great fantastic journey! Our passage from being budding Reporters, to Reporters to Senior reporters, I am just grateful to all who have made my time here so fun and enjoyable. Looking through the list of nominated names for this award, I have come to realised that some of my "war" buddies are already missing. But, they have been replaced by equally if not more capable people. This is all made possible by the admins of this forum who have a watchful eye on renewal and continuity.  
Without blabbering too much, I shall present to you, a recap of some of my work.

In the months I've been a member of this wonderful team, I have written 87 articles and have gathered a total of 81959 views and 2044 replies. I'm encouraged by the support from everyone and will strive to work harder in the coming year of 2015! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all!

fundj112
Hi this is Gopinath from India. I have joined news team on September 2014.Thanks to @Ailsa for joining me to news team and her  good support. I mostly covers Xiaomi and tech news. I am an active news team member and I  also used to post news suggested by Admin Ailsa and Mod Zonal. There suggestions and guidance helped me a lot.Before becoming moderator I am star of MIUI News team member on November.
I have posted total 150 News threads
My Top three threads.
Tech News Top

Xiaomi News Top

India Subforum News Top

sukest:Hello Miuiers, I am very grateful to all the people who belong to this group, generally with all users who every day make this forum a special place contributing the best of the best, it seems incredible how time has passed and 1 year belonging to this group, a special thanks to @meredithhan,@Nanana,@AilsaZ, as they have been my great support throughout this time. Thank you, thank you very much !!

Please vote for the news reporter you'd like to support. Thanks! Everyone who replies to the thread gets an AWESOME medal!

awesom medal.png

Single-option Poll, 576 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite1 Share

Comment

nob1.ch3n please take your time to enjoy the higlights: http://en.miui.com/thread-17446-1-1.html --- tales of xiaomi http://en.miui.com/thread-22689-1-1.html --- xiaomi, smart family  15:18, Dec-17-2014
nob1.ch3n somehow i feel shy to have my name on the list of that oscar candidates......{:4_107:} may the best win!  12:32, Dec-16-2014
Kellaw Support: 5 Objection: 0 Can add another column called average/ month? =)  09:00, Dec-16-2014

Rated by 29 people   Experience Reason  

makumark + 1 Awesome!
Chau_Sanjay + 1 Great!
Tpy2StopMe + 1 Agreed!
Dasari5 + 1 Great!
MilaliM + 1 Great!
Dev.chopra + 1 Awesome!
srspinto + 1 Great!
Hamid320 + 1 Great!
BogdanB + 1 Great!
andi_kurniadi + 1 Fantastic!
arthgalicio + 2 Great!
红米衫 + 1 Awesome!
nacelnik01 + 1 Great!
mathieuj + 2 Awesome!
enganil1985 + 5 Fantastic!
Keyrun + 1 Great!
wadihtekgi + 1 Great!
zeroradniw + 2 Fantastic!
venkyj + 1 Great!
Hyperx84 + 1 Agreed!
zumoku + 1 Great!
bugradurust + 1 Awesome!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
shashankp1 + 6 Great!
rohitbn31 + 5 Awesome!
MarshallRebel + 3 Thanks!
pmcjoe + 1 Great!

Experience +48  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Star MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:43, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

I am the youngest member

Comment

volcano619 Support: 5 Objection: 0 Nice work..and thanks a lot!!  21:04, Dec-15-2014

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
354 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi 1SFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

20:44, Dec-15-2014 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

My vote goes to fundj112

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
72 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

20:44, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Nice contest!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
476 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 4iMi 2RedmiMi TVMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi NoteMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Birthday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 2014 Christmas1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Ataturk MourningHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 4th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan 1400K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox ZeroAndroid GuruOTA Feedback

20:45, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Good luck to all contestants

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 2Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi Note300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Singapore600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members1300K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum Members1900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayDiwali 1800K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI P2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks2014 ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverAndroid GuruYouth PledgeHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Redmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Bunny Game Master OTA Feedback

20:46, Dec-15-2014 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

keep it up haha

Elite Member

I love Xiaomi World

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
193 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi BandMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 64 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasMIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 4th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of Icons

20:48, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

wow i just completed the four months of journey with MIUI forum i am very happy to be in this team and my vote goes to fundj22

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi NoteMi TVMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerHumor Master

20:57, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

zonal, top replies...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7Mi Note ProRedmi NoteMi TVXiaomi Mi 6Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Pad2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMi TalentHumor Master

21:01, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Sianman all the best

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad
Online time
627 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMIUI 2015Awesome!I Love MIUIMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3RedmiMi 2MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruForum Contest Lover

21:02, Dec-15-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Voted for nob1.ch3n

View matter most for the news people. The large view count means it reached the largest audience. So I vote for him.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list