Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[MIUI Forum App] why do you allow creation of a bug and then delete it?

[ Promote]
41 2 |
21:57, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
Ireland
Description
I tried to create a bug on PC Suite because it does not work. after filling in all the details and pressing send you deleted the bug because on an incorrect thread association. why did you not flag this so I could update rather than rewriting the whole thing again
Steps to reproduce
d
Screenshot
--
Log
--

Favorite Share

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Tuesday100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanDebate Master25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIer

22:09, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
don't post irrelevant/duplicate threads

it's not a bug, pc suite has been discontinued
it supports only Android 5.0.2 or below
I'm allergic to stupids , stay away

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 18:32, Jul-25-2017 | From PC
|
Hi Leoism,

If you actually read my bug description rather than just ranting then you would see that I am asking about why the portal allows a user to create a case and then delete it because it is not linked to a mandatory field.
Why is the portal not robust enough to warn that the bug report must be linked to a predefined thread.
/J

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list