Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[MIUI Forum App] why do you allow creation of a bug and then delete it?

[ Promote]
75 2 |
21:57, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
Ireland
Description
I tried to create a bug on PC Suite because it does not work. after filling in all the details and pressing send you deleted the bug because on an incorrect thread association. why did you not flag this so I could update rather than rewriting the whole thing again
Steps to reproduce
d
Screenshot
--
Log
--

Favorite Share

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MCCMIDI
Online time
121 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi MIXMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 201790000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S1Happy New YearMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMr. DependableOTA Feedback6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master 7 Million Forum Members

22:09, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
don't post irrelevant/duplicate threads

it's not a bug, pc suite has been discontinued
it supports only Android 5.0.2 or below
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

BTW The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent !

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 18:32, Jul-25-2017 | From PC
|
Hi Leoism,

If you actually read my bug description rather than just ranting then you would see that I am asking about why the portal allows a user to create a case and then delete it because it is not linked to a mandatory field.
Why is the portal not robust enough to warn that the bug report must be linked to a predefined thread.
/J

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list