Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
596 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi BoxMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 7Mi 4cMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 3Mi PadMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 600K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentDebate Master

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Gapps Hub - A small Treasure For Gapps

[ Promote]
948 44 |
00:30, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by chweeetu at 21:20, Jul-16-2017

unnamed.png

Gapps Hub

Introduction

Hey MIUIers, Hope You all are doing. Welcome back to my review. Today I brought you a very useful app to review here infornt of our beloved MIUIers. I hope, you all liked my earlier reviews. Comimg to the point, Gapps hub is the app, I'm gonna review today. The app was created by Manhar Gupta, under the genere of productivity.

We all know that, especially all the MIUIers know that how it's difficult to search gapps, while we searching between the custom ROMs. Even, all the stuff is quiet easy and aware of our MIUIers. Some of us really don't know, which package of Gapps should be installed according to the ROM, Processor and Architecture of the processor. This app will make you all, very clear about the same things mentioned earlier.

Review
So, when you install the app for the first time, It pops up a window, showing the fetures and chage of the current app. Which is very cool, so that a common user can get the idea about the app.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-47-102_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-58-403_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

The right side pic or the screenshot shows, the home screen of the app. Which is basically idle at the beginning. Unlike the other apps, this app has emerged with a sidebar menu. It has the all the features of the app, placed with great alignment.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-51-478_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-54-263_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here you go, the side menu I mentioned earlier. Where, we can see, all the features of the app and categories of Gapps, based on different architectures and SOC's too.

www.GIFCreator.me_RJgCKq.gif    www.GIFCreator.me_w0HbRE.gif

As I told you, we can see anything on the homescreen, once we tap on any of the option from the sidebar. The respective topic will be appear on the right side. So, as we can see, the top gapps providers on internet can see here in this app. Open, Benzo and the other will apper and update here.

All the appearing blogs or articles in the app are, clickable links. So we can enter the article and read the description and download the respective Gapps from the app itself.

www.GIFCreator.me_DSRbge.gif    Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-45-53-386_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here, we have the complete comparision chart for differnet gapps, with respect to device's architecture, processor and the package contents. Normally, we have stock, full, mini, micro, nano and pico. So one can choose between the requirements or the storage space of the device too.

www.GIFCreator.me_v7Ukih.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_yd1XOU.gif

There we can see, we can download the required Gapps from the app itself. They divide the packages according to the android version and the size as well. We have similar feature in some of the apps. But, we can see the desktop site adjusted to mobile or it's just works or looks like another web browser. But, this app seems doesn't look like that.

Also, there is no interruption while downloading the gapps packages. The download speed of the files also quite good and download starts immediately.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-46-51-990_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-47-30-125_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

As I said, we can check the download progress of the files in notification itself. The features of the app are app dependent. So, all the devices get same features and functionality also same. Besides that, we can check the ongoing download progress in the app itself. There is a download section in the earlier mentioned sidebar, from there we can see the active downloads.

www.GIFCreator.me_M8vIHS.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_IVePGk.gif

There we can see, various links for downloading packages according to SOC's architecture or devices based on the SOC's itslef. This feature is very useful and makes you very easy downloading the gapps packages. Now a days, device manufacturers including our beloved xiaomi making theit 64bit devices too. In olden days, we have all the 32 bit based devices and now, we have different chipsets too.

So, get a clear view on these elements. This app developer made and divided the downlaod section accordingly. On thshote other hand, in second screenshot, we can see there is podcast feature too. For this feature to be worked, we need to input the URL in the right place. So that, we can get the updates from the updated URL. I've not yet updated any URL So it's showing Noting.

www.GIFCreator.me_KS8XL0.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_8Bbfjw.gif

By deafult, we have blue colour for the app's UI. But, we can switch between the colours to limited availability. This helps to change the app's colour to dark in the night time and to rest of colours in the day time. Also, there is an option called, explore. where, we can turn on or off the various appearances in the app. Such as, 32bit or 64bit device packages or intel based device packages.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-48-16-239_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     www.GIFCreator.me_Qwn72u.gif

Earlier, I mentioned about podcasts. I've shown mine and it looks empty and also I stated that, we need to input the URL somwhere to get the podcasts to that section. Yes, in the second screenshot, we can see, there are two fields to input title and URl. Once we input them here, we get the podcasts in the desired section.

Not only that, we can input a Particular URL of a forum. For Eg: our beloved MIUI, XDA forum, etc., So, once we input we can get all the updates regarding them.

www.GIFCreator.me_Vo2kYv.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_92WUbD.gif

We can is the settings section, it's very simple and limited to useful features. Mainly we have, sync settings, Display, message storage and notification settings. Also we can change the settings for message storage, such as, starred messages and notification settings like vibartion, sound and LED settings. These are the common settings for every app, now a days.
PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

The app is available for free without any in-app purchases

It's a huge source for all the Benzo, Open and Bank Gapps

UI is very simple and elegant and can download the packages from the app

Can get the updates for the installed gapps and notified by system's notifier

Con's:

If you observed, the comparision chart still shows the desktop view of the website

Some of the contents in the app is still showing like, the desktop view optimised for mobile view. Instead real app view
Conclusion :

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

Add.Information:

add.info.png
Download:

playstore.gif

Can't wait, Download APK Below.

GAPPS HUB_1.0.apk (10.08 MB, Downloads: 465)

Favorite6 Share

Rated by 13 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Denio7 + 2 Great post!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Well done!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 4 Awesome!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
b01m + 4 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +80  Prestige +12  View Rating Log

A Proud Fan Of MIUI and Always Happiee to Help To anyone on the Forum

I left this account, My new account : imbaalu

MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
746 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iMi Note Pro5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 990000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMr. DependableApp Review StarMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid Guru

09:01, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of Technology

09:05, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
look's promising
thx for share

Comment

chweeetu Thanx bro  16:00, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
596 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi BoxMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 7Mi 4cMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 3Mi PadMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 600K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentDebate Master

Author| 10:31, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
santiawigati replied at 2017-7-17 06:31
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

yeah santi 😊
A Proud Fan Of MIUI and Always Happiee to Help To anyone on the Forum

I left this account, My new account : imbaalu

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
716 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 5Mi 4iHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Diwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone ExpertMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone Star

14:58, Jul-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review :)

Comment

chweeetu Thanx dear  16:01, Jul-17-2017

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
728 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi KeyMi Power BankMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 2RedmiMi TVMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day500K Forum Members600K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Tuesday2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

15:10, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Nice one here. Thanks bro!

Comment

chweeetu Gkad u liked it. My commander ;)  16:01, Jul-17-2017

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
752 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi BandMi VRUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5sMi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliSuper MondayDiwali 500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super Thursday90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfYouth PledgeRingtone Star Debate MasterMi TalentAndroid Guru25 Million StrongUpdates LoverIndonesia Independence DayMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of Wisdom

15:41, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comment

chweeetu Thanku brother ;)  16:03, Jul-17-2017

Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)
Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1411 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:52, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

chweeetu Tqq amy :)  16:02, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.NDDMIED
Online time
683 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Mi 5s PlusXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi NoteMi NoteMi 4SMi PadMi 4cMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5sMi Max Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 5cMi 5XMi 5 ProMi Max 2Mi Pad 3Redmi 4XRedmi 3MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI World TourMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Diwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million Strong

17:15, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|

Thanks for nice review.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
133 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi TV 70Mi MIXUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max Redmi Note 3Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Super TuesdayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Australia1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan Super SundayRocket to FutureSuper MondayDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Star Updates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserInbox ZeroMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

17:25, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing..
Cheers,
E905

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list