Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 31st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween500K Forum Members300K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Super Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentMaster Of Technology

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Gapps Hub - A small Treasure For Gapps

[ Promote]
869 44 |
00:30, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by chweeetu at 21:20, Jul-16-2017

unnamed.png

Gapps Hub

Introduction

Hey MIUIers, Hope You all are doing. Welcome back to my review. Today I brought you a very useful app to review here infornt of our beloved MIUIers. I hope, you all liked my earlier reviews. Comimg to the point, Gapps hub is the app, I'm gonna review today. The app was created by Manhar Gupta, under the genere of productivity.

We all know that, especially all the MIUIers know that how it's difficult to search gapps, while we searching between the custom ROMs. Even, all the stuff is quiet easy and aware of our MIUIers. Some of us really don't know, which package of Gapps should be installed according to the ROM, Processor and Architecture of the processor. This app will make you all, very clear about the same things mentioned earlier.

Review
So, when you install the app for the first time, It pops up a window, showing the fetures and chage of the current app. Which is very cool, so that a common user can get the idea about the app.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-47-102_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-58-403_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

The right side pic or the screenshot shows, the home screen of the app. Which is basically idle at the beginning. Unlike the other apps, this app has emerged with a sidebar menu. It has the all the features of the app, placed with great alignment.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-51-478_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-54-263_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here you go, the side menu I mentioned earlier. Where, we can see, all the features of the app and categories of Gapps, based on different architectures and SOC's too.

www.GIFCreator.me_RJgCKq.gif    www.GIFCreator.me_w0HbRE.gif

As I told you, we can see anything on the homescreen, once we tap on any of the option from the sidebar. The respective topic will be appear on the right side. So, as we can see, the top gapps providers on internet can see here in this app. Open, Benzo and the other will apper and update here.

All the appearing blogs or articles in the app are, clickable links. So we can enter the article and read the description and download the respective Gapps from the app itself.

www.GIFCreator.me_DSRbge.gif    Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-45-53-386_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here, we have the complete comparision chart for differnet gapps, with respect to device's architecture, processor and the package contents. Normally, we have stock, full, mini, micro, nano and pico. So one can choose between the requirements or the storage space of the device too.

www.GIFCreator.me_v7Ukih.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_yd1XOU.gif

There we can see, we can download the required Gapps from the app itself. They divide the packages according to the android version and the size as well. We have similar feature in some of the apps. But, we can see the desktop site adjusted to mobile or it's just works or looks like another web browser. But, this app seems doesn't look like that.

Also, there is no interruption while downloading the gapps packages. The download speed of the files also quite good and download starts immediately.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-46-51-990_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-47-30-125_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

As I said, we can check the download progress of the files in notification itself. The features of the app are app dependent. So, all the devices get same features and functionality also same. Besides that, we can check the ongoing download progress in the app itself. There is a download section in the earlier mentioned sidebar, from there we can see the active downloads.

www.GIFCreator.me_M8vIHS.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_IVePGk.gif

There we can see, various links for downloading packages according to SOC's architecture or devices based on the SOC's itslef. This feature is very useful and makes you very easy downloading the gapps packages. Now a days, device manufacturers including our beloved xiaomi making theit 64bit devices too. In olden days, we have all the 32 bit based devices and now, we have different chipsets too.

So, get a clear view on these elements. This app developer made and divided the downlaod section accordingly. On thshote other hand, in second screenshot, we can see there is podcast feature too. For this feature to be worked, we need to input the URL in the right place. So that, we can get the updates from the updated URL. I've not yet updated any URL So it's showing Noting.

www.GIFCreator.me_KS8XL0.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_8Bbfjw.gif

By deafult, we have blue colour for the app's UI. But, we can switch between the colours to limited availability. This helps to change the app's colour to dark in the night time and to rest of colours in the day time. Also, there is an option called, explore. where, we can turn on or off the various appearances in the app. Such as, 32bit or 64bit device packages or intel based device packages.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-48-16-239_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     www.GIFCreator.me_Qwn72u.gif

Earlier, I mentioned about podcasts. I've shown mine and it looks empty and also I stated that, we need to input the URL somwhere to get the podcasts to that section. Yes, in the second screenshot, we can see, there are two fields to input title and URl. Once we input them here, we get the podcasts in the desired section.

Not only that, we can input a Particular URL of a forum. For Eg: our beloved MIUI, XDA forum, etc., So, once we input we can get all the updates regarding them.

www.GIFCreator.me_Vo2kYv.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_92WUbD.gif

We can is the settings section, it's very simple and limited to useful features. Mainly we have, sync settings, Display, message storage and notification settings. Also we can change the settings for message storage, such as, starred messages and notification settings like vibartion, sound and LED settings. These are the common settings for every app, now a days.
PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

The app is available for free without any in-app purchases

It's a huge source for all the Benzo, Open and Bank Gapps

UI is very simple and elegant and can download the packages from the app

Can get the updates for the installed gapps and notified by system's notifier

Con's:

If you observed, the comparision chart still shows the desktop view of the website

Some of the contents in the app is still showing like, the desktop view optimised for mobile view. Instead real app view
Conclusion :

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

Add.Information:

add.info.png
Download:

playstore.gif

Can't wait, Download APK Below.

GAPPS HUB_1.0.apk (10.08 MB, Downloads: 462)

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 13 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Denio7 + 2 Great post!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Well done!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 4 Awesome!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
b01m + 4 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +80  Prestige +12  View Rating Log

MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
741 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicMi NoteMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi Pad5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMalaysia AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Super Thursday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSingapore Birthday1400K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterForum Contest LoverApp Review StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMost Active MIUIerApp StarInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter Follower

09:01, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

09:05, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
look's promising
thx for share

Comment

chweeetu Thanx bro  16:00, Jul-17-2017

MIUI App Review Team

Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 31st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween500K Forum Members300K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Super Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentMaster Of Technology

Author| 10:31, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
santiawigati replied at 2017-7-17 06:31
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

yeah santi 😊

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
551 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi 2Mi 5Mi Max Super Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper SundayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondaySurge S1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

14:58, Jul-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review :)

Comment

chweeetu Thanx dear  16:01, Jul-17-2017

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
711 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Mi 4iMi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DaySurge S1MIUI Halloween2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy Diwali3500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Merry Christmas900K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp Review StarMi TalentRingtone Star Mr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI App Review TeamMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMIUI Resources TeamMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorAndroid Elf

15:10, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Nice one here. Thanks bro!

Comment

chweeetu Gkad u liked it. My commander ;)  16:01, Jul-17-2017

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
580 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi BandUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi 5Mi 5sRedmi Note 4XRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi MIXXiaomi Mi 6Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterSurge S1300K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid Guru25 Million Strong

15:41, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comment

chweeetu Thanku brother ;)  16:03, Jul-17-2017
Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)
Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1307 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:52, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

chweeetu Tqq amy :)  16:02, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.NDDMIED
Online time
590 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Ninebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4SRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi ProMi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi PadMi Pad 2Redmi 1SMi 5sMi 5Mi NoteMi Pad 3Mi 5XMi Max Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5cRedmi 4XMi Note 2Redmi 3Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaSingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI 2017Rocket to Future90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeTheme Talent

17:15, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|

Thanks for nice review.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.9.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi VRNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi BandYi Action CameraMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4XRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 5MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppSingapore Merlion MedalOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font Lover1900K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayRingtone Star Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi TalentInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:25, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list