Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
566 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 4c300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalThanksgiving Day1300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI App Review TeamStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Translation Contributor

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Gapps Hub - A small Treasure For Gapps

[ Promote]
506 36 |
00:30, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by chweeetu at 21:20, Jul-16-2017

unnamed.png

Gapps Hub

Introduction

Hey MIUIers, Hope You all are doing. Welcome back to my review. Today I brought you a very useful app to review here infornt of our beloved MIUIers. I hope, you all liked my earlier reviews. Comimg to the point, Gapps hub is the app, I'm gonna review today. The app was created by Manhar Gupta, under the genere of productivity.

We all know that, especially all the MIUIers know that how it's difficult to search gapps, while we searching between the custom ROMs. Even, all the stuff is quiet easy and aware of our MIUIers. Some of us really don't know, which package of Gapps should be installed according to the ROM, Processor and Architecture of the processor. This app will make you all, very clear about the same things mentioned earlier.

Review
So, when you install the app for the first time, It pops up a window, showing the fetures and chage of the current app. Which is very cool, so that a common user can get the idea about the app.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-47-102_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-58-403_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

The right side pic or the screenshot shows, the home screen of the app. Which is basically idle at the beginning. Unlike the other apps, this app has emerged with a sidebar menu. It has the all the features of the app, placed with great alignment.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-51-478_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-54-263_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here you go, the side menu I mentioned earlier. Where, we can see, all the features of the app and categories of Gapps, based on different architectures and SOC's too.

www.GIFCreator.me_RJgCKq.gif    www.GIFCreator.me_w0HbRE.gif

As I told you, we can see anything on the homescreen, once we tap on any of the option from the sidebar. The respective topic will be appear on the right side. So, as we can see, the top gapps providers on internet can see here in this app. Open, Benzo and the other will apper and update here.

All the appearing blogs or articles in the app are, clickable links. So we can enter the article and read the description and download the respective Gapps from the app itself.

www.GIFCreator.me_DSRbge.gif    Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-45-53-386_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here, we have the complete comparision chart for differnet gapps, with respect to device's architecture, processor and the package contents. Normally, we have stock, full, mini, micro, nano and pico. So one can choose between the requirements or the storage space of the device too.

www.GIFCreator.me_v7Ukih.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_yd1XOU.gif

There we can see, we can download the required Gapps from the app itself. They divide the packages according to the android version and the size as well. We have similar feature in some of the apps. But, we can see the desktop site adjusted to mobile or it's just works or looks like another web browser. But, this app seems doesn't look like that.

Also, there is no interruption while downloading the gapps packages. The download speed of the files also quite good and download starts immediately.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-46-51-990_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-47-30-125_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

As I said, we can check the download progress of the files in notification itself. The features of the app are app dependent. So, all the devices get same features and functionality also same. Besides that, we can check the ongoing download progress in the app itself. There is a download section in the earlier mentioned sidebar, from there we can see the active downloads.

www.GIFCreator.me_M8vIHS.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_IVePGk.gif

There we can see, various links for downloading packages according to SOC's architecture or devices based on the SOC's itslef. This feature is very useful and makes you very easy downloading the gapps packages. Now a days, device manufacturers including our beloved xiaomi making theit 64bit devices too. In olden days, we have all the 32 bit based devices and now, we have different chipsets too.

So, get a clear view on these elements. This app developer made and divided the downlaod section accordingly. On thshote other hand, in second screenshot, we can see there is podcast feature too. For this feature to be worked, we need to input the URL in the right place. So that, we can get the updates from the updated URL. I've not yet updated any URL So it's showing Noting.

www.GIFCreator.me_KS8XL0.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_8Bbfjw.gif

By deafult, we have blue colour for the app's UI. But, we can switch between the colours to limited availability. This helps to change the app's colour to dark in the night time and to rest of colours in the day time. Also, there is an option called, explore. where, we can turn on or off the various appearances in the app. Such as, 32bit or 64bit device packages or intel based device packages.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-48-16-239_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     www.GIFCreator.me_Qwn72u.gif

Earlier, I mentioned about podcasts. I've shown mine and it looks empty and also I stated that, we need to input the URL somwhere to get the podcasts to that section. Yes, in the second screenshot, we can see, there are two fields to input title and URl. Once we input them here, we get the podcasts in the desired section.

Not only that, we can input a Particular URL of a forum. For Eg: our beloved MIUI, XDA forum, etc., So, once we input we can get all the updates regarding them.

www.GIFCreator.me_Vo2kYv.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_92WUbD.gif

We can is the settings section, it's very simple and limited to useful features. Mainly we have, sync settings, Display, message storage and notification settings. Also we can change the settings for message storage, such as, starred messages and notification settings like vibartion, sound and LED settings. These are the common settings for every app, now a days.
PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

The app is available for free without any in-app purchases

It's a huge source for all the Benzo, Open and Bank Gapps

UI is very simple and elegant and can download the packages from the app

Can get the updates for the installed gapps and notified by system's notifier

Con's:

If you observed, the comparision chart still shows the desktop view of the website

Some of the contents in the app is still showing like, the desktop view optimised for mobile view. Instead real app view
Conclusion :

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

Add.Information:

add.info.png
Download:

playstore.gif

Can't wait, Download APK Below.

GAPPS HUB_1.0.apk (10.08 MB, Downloads: 298)

Favorite4 Share

Rated by 11 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Well done!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 4 Awesome!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
b01m + 4 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +68  Prestige +9  View Rating Log

MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI Halloween3500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdaySingapore Birthday1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 300 Weeks1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMost Active MIUIerApp StarInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyApp Review StarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter Follower

09:01, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Follower

09:05, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
look's promising
thx for share

Comment

chweeetu Thanx bro  16:00, Jul-17-2017

MIUI App Review Team

Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
566 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 4c300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalThanksgiving Day1300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI App Review TeamStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Translation Contributor

Author| 10:31, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
santiawigati replied at 2017-7-17 06:31
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

yeah santi 😊

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
376 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi Max Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Super FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Tuesday90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI ExpertTechnology Guru

14:58, Jul-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review :)

Comment

chweeetu Thanx dear  16:01, Jul-17-2017

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
685 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi KeyMi HomeMi BandMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi 2Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi TVMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1st Anniversary800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day600K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members900K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalHappy New YearMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Puzzle Master1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackRingtone TalentApp Review StarRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI App Review TeamInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfDebate MasterApp TalentMr. DependableYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Star Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:10, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Nice one here. Thanks bro!

Comment

chweeetu Gkad u liked it. My commander ;)  16:01, Jul-17-2017

With fate do not play.

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
374 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XRedmi 2Redmi 4XMi MIXMi 5sMi 54 Million Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI World TourMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017100k Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserUpdates Lover

15:41, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comment

chweeetu Thanku brother ;)  16:03, Jul-17-2017
Xiaomi MI5s 64 / 3gb (New)                        Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1167 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:52, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

chweeetu Tqq amy :)  16:02, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NDDMIED
Online time
513 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Ninebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4SMi 4cRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5Mi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 5sMi Note ProMi 5 ProRedmi 3Mi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5s PlusMi Max 2Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5cMi Note 2Mi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super FridayMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper Saturday90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum User

17:15, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|

Thanks for nice review.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
90 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi TV 70Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi NoteMIUI 300 WeeksRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper TuesdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSurge S13500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Friday90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate Master

17:25, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list