Elite Member

Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
597 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MarshmallowMi TVMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadMi 3Redmi 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Philippines1st Anniversary700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master Medal1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentDebate Master

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Gapps Hub - A small Treasure For Gapps

[ Promote]
1097 44 |
00:30, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by chweeetu at 21:20, Jul-16-2017

unnamed.png

Gapps Hub

Introduction

Hey MIUIers, Hope You all are doing. Welcome back to my review. Today I brought you a very useful app to review here infornt of our beloved MIUIers. I hope, you all liked my earlier reviews. Comimg to the point, Gapps hub is the app, I'm gonna review today. The app was created by Manhar Gupta, under the genere of productivity.

We all know that, especially all the MIUIers know that how it's difficult to search gapps, while we searching between the custom ROMs. Even, all the stuff is quiet easy and aware of our MIUIers. Some of us really don't know, which package of Gapps should be installed according to the ROM, Processor and Architecture of the processor. This app will make you all, very clear about the same things mentioned earlier.

Review
So, when you install the app for the first time, It pops up a window, showing the fetures and chage of the current app. Which is very cool, so that a common user can get the idea about the app.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-47-102_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-58-403_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

The right side pic or the screenshot shows, the home screen of the app. Which is basically idle at the beginning. Unlike the other apps, this app has emerged with a sidebar menu. It has the all the features of the app, placed with great alignment.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-51-478_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-06-54-263_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here you go, the side menu I mentioned earlier. Where, we can see, all the features of the app and categories of Gapps, based on different architectures and SOC's too.

www.GIFCreator.me_RJgCKq.gif    www.GIFCreator.me_w0HbRE.gif

As I told you, we can see anything on the homescreen, once we tap on any of the option from the sidebar. The respective topic will be appear on the right side. So, as we can see, the top gapps providers on internet can see here in this app. Open, Benzo and the other will apper and update here.

All the appearing blogs or articles in the app are, clickable links. So we can enter the article and read the description and download the respective Gapps from the app itself.

www.GIFCreator.me_DSRbge.gif    Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-45-53-386_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

Here, we have the complete comparision chart for differnet gapps, with respect to device's architecture, processor and the package contents. Normally, we have stock, full, mini, micro, nano and pico. So one can choose between the requirements or the storage space of the device too.

www.GIFCreator.me_v7Ukih.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_yd1XOU.gif

There we can see, we can download the required Gapps from the app itself. They divide the packages according to the android version and the size as well. We have similar feature in some of the apps. But, we can see the desktop site adjusted to mobile or it's just works or looks like another web browser. But, this app seems doesn't look like that.

Also, there is no interruption while downloading the gapps packages. The download speed of the files also quite good and download starts immediately.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-46-51-990_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-47-30-125_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png

As I said, we can check the download progress of the files in notification itself. The features of the app are app dependent. So, all the devices get same features and functionality also same. Besides that, we can check the ongoing download progress in the app itself. There is a download section in the earlier mentioned sidebar, from there we can see the active downloads.

www.GIFCreator.me_M8vIHS.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_IVePGk.gif

There we can see, various links for downloading packages according to SOC's architecture or devices based on the SOC's itslef. This feature is very useful and makes you very easy downloading the gapps packages. Now a days, device manufacturers including our beloved xiaomi making theit 64bit devices too. In olden days, we have all the 32 bit based devices and now, we have different chipsets too.

So, get a clear view on these elements. This app developer made and divided the downlaod section accordingly. On thshote other hand, in second screenshot, we can see there is podcast feature too. For this feature to be worked, we need to input the URL in the right place. So that, we can get the updates from the updated URL. I've not yet updated any URL So it's showing Noting.

www.GIFCreator.me_KS8XL0.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_8Bbfjw.gif

By deafult, we have blue colour for the app's UI. But, we can switch between the colours to limited availability. This helps to change the app's colour to dark in the night time and to rest of colours in the day time. Also, there is an option called, explore. where, we can turn on or off the various appearances in the app. Such as, 32bit or 64bit device packages or intel based device packages.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-16-48-16-239_com.gapps.explorer.manhar.png     www.GIFCreator.me_Qwn72u.gif

Earlier, I mentioned about podcasts. I've shown mine and it looks empty and also I stated that, we need to input the URL somwhere to get the podcasts to that section. Yes, in the second screenshot, we can see, there are two fields to input title and URl. Once we input them here, we get the podcasts in the desired section.

Not only that, we can input a Particular URL of a forum. For Eg: our beloved MIUI, XDA forum, etc., So, once we input we can get all the updates regarding them.

www.GIFCreator.me_Vo2kYv.gif     www.GIFCreator.me_92WUbD.gif

We can is the settings section, it's very simple and limited to useful features. Mainly we have, sync settings, Display, message storage and notification settings. Also we can change the settings for message storage, such as, starred messages and notification settings like vibartion, sound and LED settings. These are the common settings for every app, now a days.
PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

The app is available for free without any in-app purchases

It's a huge source for all the Benzo, Open and Bank Gapps

UI is very simple and elegant and can download the packages from the app

Can get the updates for the installed gapps and notified by system's notifier

Con's:

If you observed, the comparision chart still shows the desktop view of the website

Some of the contents in the app is still showing like, the desktop view optimised for mobile view. Instead real app view
Conclusion :

If you are play with different custom ROMs like me, we all need different gapps for different ROM's based on the ROM specific requirement and the storage availabilty of the device. This is the best source to Get all the packages from the trusted and the best web sources. I recommend this app to all, who changes their ROM every now and then and falsh the Gapps

Add.Information:

add.info.png
Download:

playstore.gif

Can't wait, Download APK Below.

GAPPS HUB_1.0.apk (10.08 MB, Downloads: 516)

Favorite6 Share

Rated by 13 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Denio7 + 2 Great post!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Fantastic!
binbinio + 5 Well done!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 4 Awesome!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
b01m + 4 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +80  Prestige +12  View Rating Log

A Proud Fan Of MIUI and Always Happiee to Help To anyone on the Forum

MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
783 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterOreoRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMi Lover MedalApp Review StarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum Members

09:01, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI 9Star Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

09:05, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
look's promising
thx for share

Comment

chweeetu Thanx bro  16:00, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

Love to Work Hard

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
597 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MarshmallowMi TVMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadMi 3Redmi 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Philippines1st Anniversary700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master Medal1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI App Review TeamMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentDebate Master

Author| 10:31, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
santiawigati replied at 2017-7-17 06:31
Thanks for nice review. I guess many people will need this application.

yeah santi 😊
A Proud Fan Of MIUI and Always Happiee to Help To anyone on the Forum

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1350 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi Max Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondaySurge S1100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruNougatMIUI FollowerMIUI King

14:58, Jul-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review :)

Comment

chweeetu Thanx dear  16:01, Jul-17-2017

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
766 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

15:10, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Nice one here. Thanks bro!

Comment

chweeetu Gkad u liked it. My commander ;)  16:01, Jul-17-2017

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1299 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandMi VRMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMi BoxYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 5s90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Diwali10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Spain5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali 3 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySurge S1Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyRedmi 5/PlusOreo2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerDebate MasterNougatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology

15:41, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comment

chweeetu Thanku brother ;)  16:03, Jul-17-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1647 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:52, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

chweeetu Tqq amy :)  16:02, Jul-17-2017

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
909 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4XMi MIXMi Note 2Mi 5cRedmi 4XMi 5s PlusRedmi 3Mi 5 ProMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4cRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Redmi ProMi NoteMi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi PadMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi Pad 2Mi 5sRedmi 1SMi Note ProMi 4SMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomQuick Survey7 Million Forum MembersNougatMi Note 3Android GuruRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi 5XDebate MasterStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi 5AMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi MIX 2Updates LoverMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter Follower

17:15, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|

Thanks for nice review.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Max Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 4/Prime/4AFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper WednesdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDebate MasterIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMi Talent25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

17:25, Jul-17-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing..
Cheers,
E905

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list