Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MCFCNED
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

[Tips and Tutorials] Tips & Tricks For Battery.

[ Promote]
61 5 |
21:02, Jul-15-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by rayhan35 at 22:06, Jul-17-2017

Many Of Us Have Some Questions,Like “Should I Charge My Device For Whole Night Or 8 Hours For The First Time”,”Should I Charge My Device 100% For Get A Cycle”,”Should I Use My Device While My Device Is Charging” Etc  .. So Guys,Today I’m Going To Clear It To You..

1. When You Are Charging Your Device For The First Time You,Should Not Charge It For Whole Night Or 8 Hours,Just Full Charge Your Device & Start Use..

2. If You Are Going To Use Your Device For 2/3 Years,Then I’ll Say Don’t Charge Your Device To 100%,Charge It Up To (80/90) % & Discharge It Down To (20/10) %.If You Fully Charge Your Device,You Are Not Going To Get A Cycle..

3. You Can Use Your Device While It’s Charging,Just Keep An Eye That The Device Is Not Getting Over Heat.But It's Highly Recomanded That Don't Use Your Device While It's Charging..

4. If You Plug In Your Device To The Charger For Whole Night It’s Not Going To Be Harmful For Your Device..

5.Calibrate Battery Once In 2/3 Month For Better Backup..

6. You Can Connect/Disconnect Your Device To/From Charger At Any Percent..

7. You Can Use Any Charger To Charge Your Device,It’s Not Necessary To Charge Your Device With Default Charger,Just Check The Output Of Both Charger,If They Are Equal Then There Is No Problem..

8. If Your Device Supports Fast Charger & You Haven’t The Default One,Then You Can Use Any Fast Charger,Just Take A Look To The Output.After That Your Device Isn’t Charging Fast Then You Should Change The Cable & Try Again..

9. Do Not Discharge Your Device To 0%.Because It’s Very Harmful For Your Device..

Hope It’ll Help You,Thanks For Reading..

Li-ion Battery

Li-ion Battery
Favorite Share

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

salim@ + 4 Fantastic!
msalauddins + 10 Awesome!

Experience +14  View Rating Log

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
573 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi KeyMi BandMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan I Love 2016MIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum Posts1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayPokemon Master Medal300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1900K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroAndroid GuruHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp StarOTA FeedbackMi TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Follower

22:05, Jul-15-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the tips..
MIUI Fan from Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MCFCNED
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 22:06, Jul-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
msalauddins replied at 2017-7-15 20:05
Thanks for sharing the tips..

my pleasure.! 😊

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHOMIED
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi Power StripMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Super TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalI Love 2016Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super SaturdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerTheme TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMi TalentAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMi Lover MedalRingtone Star MIUI Expert

02:51, Jul-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
thanks for the tips

MI FAN Bangladesh

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Most Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDebate Master

20:23, Jul-17-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
These are very useful tips. Thanks for sharing. But would you please clear the point of No 5 about "calibrate". How can I calibrate my battery. Please add about this info in the post.

Thanks again.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MCFCNED
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 20:31, Jul-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
srsakib replied at 2017-7-17 18:23
These are very useful tips. Thanks for sharing. But would you please clear the point of No 5 about " ...

you can use any calibrate app (available on play store) but root required.
if your device is unrooted then discharge your battery to 0% by normal using & then recharge again to 100%..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list