Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #32: Will IoT Make Smartphones Obsolete? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
26227 581 |
22:33, Jul-02-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Banner.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @soumya_2002 asked us in the weekly poll 'Do You Need a Multi-coloured Notification LED?''. Here are the poll results:
Last_poll.jpg

Here are some of the best replies

in fact, single colour could be enough.
im my case, i never memorized what all this colour means and just know that led = notification.
from aspect of notification, i think 1 colour to indicate it, should be fine.
from cosmetic aspect, the more the better 😂😂

Of course I need multicolor LED notifications. At least I know if I have not received a call or a message or notification from the application. I do not have to reach for the phone Because thanks to color I know what this notification

Its an awesome feature, more like Always on display where u see notifications but by using multi-color LED one can just give glimpse and see what kind of notification it is. Blue for whatsapp, green for Facebook, red for text msg, also it will consume far less battery I think.

This week we will discuss "Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?"

The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of and communication between almost any device you can think of. IoT was defined as "a global infrastructure for the information society, enabling advanced services by interconnecting (physical and virtual) things based on existing and evolving interoperable information and communication technologies" What this means is that all devices become smart and able to communicate and theoretically internet is available in nearly all devices.

How does this affect smartphones? While some feel the smartphone is clearly the obvious hub to control all this communication and interaction between all other devices others feel smartphones might be the hub for a period but would be redundant and replaced in the foreseeable future. In fact Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is quoted as saying that with augmented reality all screens will become obsoleted so no more TV, computer monitor or smartphone as we know them now but rather have augmented reality from glasses or contact lenses etc.

The basics of the argument is with internet available in almost every device around you and virtual reality, augmented reality etc also available there might be no real need for a handheld phone with a screen, but what do you think?

So, the poll for this week is:

Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 1540 members voted View Voters
21.95% 338
76.36% 1176
1.69% 26
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ashish1189 + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
@helloabhishek + 2 Great!
ramnaresh11 + 2 Fantastic!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
targus_007 + 3 Thanks!
Yyil9 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
1691208651 + 1 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Rijnkels + 1 Fantastic!
JulieAud + 1 Great!
userthoha + 1 Great!
mj.mehedi + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Gradagan + 1 Great!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +125  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi TalentTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
we will need a master device to control all our other devices in all types of situations so smartphones will be used for that hence lot will only bring more importance to smartphones

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
smartphones will be still needed. it is like the personal assistant you have in your pocket by which all the devices maybe controlled. as said it may become the control hub of IOT

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
We need to have a physical support. The artificial intelligence is not enough to handle only "voice" commands or interpreter million ways to do something.

I think, we still have the priority to search and discard unnecessary information on physical devices. it's like to say that we don't need books because we have smartphones... books still there and I think they will not dissapear, the smartphones are in the same way with new "augmented reality" tech.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

10:52, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
I think smartphones can be replaced by anything else. AR is the obvious choice here. Let's get into a little sci-fi scenario which is likely possible to implement. Any screen or smart device near us or on us can be used as a control hub. AR allows us to project screens anywhere. Further a lot of IoT devices can be automated. We already have services like IFTTT automating a lot of IoT devices. We can also consider an AI to control everything else. AI is the direction the world is moving in. Countries like China are rapidly developing smarter and smarter AI everyday. The sci-fi world is not really that far away and is something to look forward to for sure. Not having smartphones will also remove a lot of distractions in our lives and will allow us to live the moment more and let computers do everything for us!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI SHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI SuperstarNougatAndroid ElfDiscuss HereSurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingDual CameraMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI 10Debate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruOreoMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:58, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
we still need something easy to hold, to move around with, easy to quick-see the notice/info/reminder, and to feel the real world. The AR just make us go deep into virtual, forgetting the surrounding environment.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

11:28, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
There is always need of smartphone in our life without smartphone , now days maximum feels like that they are like tribal man. Smartphone are basic need of everyday life , without them we will face many problems.
So, I am with this vote that smartphone will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
436 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10Black SharkOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:35, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think the smartphone will completely become obsolete.
Instead, I think it may likely and probably be interface into a mobile computing device with IoT.
In fact, I believe smartphones with the core technology and mobility, will become even more essential to our daily lives in the future.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMr. DependableStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

13:01, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
yes for first world countries but one the third world countries it would take ages before smart phones will become extinct

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

13:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
No, I think that smartphones will be necessary for many years to come, but agree with Zuckerberg about the possible impact of VR on technology and TV in particular... but this situation is far away to be realized

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:27, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Smart phones will be need

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

4 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:38, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
technology has been evolving for the past decades, remember when we don't have smartphones where people uses telephones? remember when you used your first nokia phone where you thought snakes or space impact is one of the best phone games ever? remember when computers was forst intoroduced to generation X? they never thought that computers will be the future where people will hets jobs with the use of computers, they buy and sell, they even book flights.

so what I'm saying is, technology has been and will always be evolving, so I am definite that smartphone will be replaced by a similar technology however far more advanced.

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
2136 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 5sMi MIXXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi 5Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 2Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper TuesdayAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp Star25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Redmi 5/PlusMIUI G+ FollowerBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryIndonesia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMi DropDiscuss HereNougatMIUI 10Ringtone ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversarySuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentOreo2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI KingMi Story Teller

13:44, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Smart phones will not be need
Progress is moving forward and there will be other innovations on the planet.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper Sunday100k Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSurpriseBlack SharkTechnology GuruApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI ExpertDiscuss HereDebate MasterStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentOreo8 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyQuick SurveyMi Lover Medal5 Million Forum Members

13:47, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5
|
On the contrary, we will control almost everything through the phone, it will be more and more indispensable (and have low battery more and more tragic)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

13:49, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe smartphones will still be needed. maybe the screen area will not be the same as today, maybe the screen Will be our own skin, maybe our cloths will come with screen area incorporated, maybe we'll have some type of bracelet that will project a screen ( as in the "Incorporated" TV series. Who knows...?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum Members500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruSurprise10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Talent

13:55, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
Smartphone has become our portable computing device basically replacing PC. But IoT will not replace our all in one Smartphone (portable computing device, phone, gaming machine, messaging, video viewing devices, etc)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:11, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
Smartphone will still be needed and be our best "pocket" companion for years to come.
Mark is right in some way that this new technology will change things especially as far as TV viewing is concerned but will it have a lesser impact on the use of our smartphones. I don't see myself (nor my kids ...) wearing or wandering around with special glasses (VR) or any other more discrete devices in the eyes...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Follower

14:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
I guess the situation will be same as it is with kindle and books. Some people prefer reading books on Kindle while others want to feel the book in their hands.
I would rather love having a phone in my hand than to wear some glasses.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 2017MiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyOreo7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

14:35, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max 2
|
It may take time but it will happen.
some examples of things that disappeared in just the same way, even though it took time:
* People used dial up connection because "it was more reliable" even after cables (for example) started to appear.
* People continued to use maps in highways and cities even after various online maps and programs became available. I was one of those people who said programs just won't match to human eye.
* Disposable diapers were considered dangerous up to around 20 years ago and even when people had them they preferred to use cloth washable diapers.

All of these are just a few examples. and like these, smartphones will become obsolete. It might take years, decades, but it will happen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal1400K Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Font LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Guru

15:04, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
No matter what gadgets are invented  wearables and all those ,but still we do need something which we can control totally and keep it in our pockets when not in use , what will happen is smartphone's will be updated to more robust devices than they are to be replaced, even iot can be interfaced using mobile so it's not a big deal

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

15:32, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Note
|
as for now,phone still needed but not sure in future. more and more interesting products keep coming in.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruStar WarsSurpriseMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

10:31, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
smart ph always b needed

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1541 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi WiFiMi BandMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi TV 70Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi 4cHappy New YearI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayOlympics MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalSuper Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekend GiveawayBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveyMr. DependableApp StarMIUI 10Discuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraMIUI Expert25 Million StrongSurpriseAndroid Elf6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersUpdates Lover5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsRedmi Note 5/Pro2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid Guru

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMerry ChristmasMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017NougatOreoMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkDiscuss HereTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTheme TalentDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum Members

10:36, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
294 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi BandMi MIXMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi VRNinety Degree LuggageMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XMi Max 2Mi 5cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4iRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Happy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy New YearMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's Day100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI 10Humor MasterDiscuss HereMi DropRedmi Quiz MasterDual Camera8 Million Forum MembersMi A15 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMi 5XRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 37 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi TalentRingtone Star Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingUpdates LoverNougatMi Lover MedalDebate Master

10:37, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
no, smartphone will be needed still..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
no sir, smartphone will be needed still

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
smart phone will be needed still

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1112 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi VRMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BoxYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi 5cMi MIXRedmi 3Mi 5 ProXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 3Mi 5sMi Max 2Mi 4cMi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5XMi TVRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi 5s PlusMi PadMi 5Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi NoteHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Super TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi MIX 2Mi DropQuick SurveyDiscuss HereMIUI 10Redmi Note 5A/Prime7 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 4NougatMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi 8Redmi S210 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteMi Note 32017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseStar WarsMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerTheme TalentUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Redmi 5AMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi TalentMr. DependableAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
2.  No, Smartphones will be needed still.       

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list