Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1357 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #32: Will IoT Make Smartphones Obsolete? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
25580 581 |
22:33, Jul-02-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Banner.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @soumya_2002 asked us in the weekly poll 'Do You Need a Multi-coloured Notification LED?''. Here are the poll results:
Last_poll.jpg

Here are some of the best replies

in fact, single colour could be enough.
im my case, i never memorized what all this colour means and just know that led = notification.
from aspect of notification, i think 1 colour to indicate it, should be fine.
from cosmetic aspect, the more the better 😂😂

Of course I need multicolor LED notifications. At least I know if I have not received a call or a message or notification from the application. I do not have to reach for the phone Because thanks to color I know what this notification

Its an awesome feature, more like Always on display where u see notifications but by using multi-color LED one can just give glimpse and see what kind of notification it is. Blue for whatsapp, green for Facebook, red for text msg, also it will consume far less battery I think.

This week we will discuss "Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?"

The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of and communication between almost any device you can think of. IoT was defined as "a global infrastructure for the information society, enabling advanced services by interconnecting (physical and virtual) things based on existing and evolving interoperable information and communication technologies" What this means is that all devices become smart and able to communicate and theoretically internet is available in nearly all devices.

How does this affect smartphones? While some feel the smartphone is clearly the obvious hub to control all this communication and interaction between all other devices others feel smartphones might be the hub for a period but would be redundant and replaced in the foreseeable future. In fact Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is quoted as saying that with augmented reality all screens will become obsoleted so no more TV, computer monitor or smartphone as we know them now but rather have augmented reality from glasses or contact lenses etc.

The basics of the argument is with internet available in almost every device around you and virtual reality, augmented reality etc also available there might be no real need for a handheld phone with a screen, but what do you think?

So, the poll for this week is:

Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 1536 members voted View Voters
21.94% 337
76.37% 1173
1.69% 26
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ashish1189 + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
@helloabhishek + 2 Great!
ramnaresh11 + 2 Fantastic!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
targus_007 + 3 Thanks!
Yyil9 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
1691208651 + 1 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Rijnkels + 1 Fantastic!
JulieAud + 1 Great!
userthoha + 1 Great!
mj.mehedi + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Gradagan + 1 Great!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +125  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi TalentTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
we will need a master device to control all our other devices in all types of situations so smartphones will be used for that hence lot will only bring more importance to smartphones

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
smartphones will be still needed. it is like the personal assistant you have in your pocket by which all the devices maybe controlled. as said it may become the control hub of IOT

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
We need to have a physical support. The artificial intelligence is not enough to handle only "voice" commands or interpreter million ways to do something.

I think, we still have the priority to search and discard unnecessary information on physical devices. it's like to say that we don't need books because we have smartphones... books still there and I think they will not dissapear, the smartphones are in the same way with new "augmented reality" tech.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

10:52, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
I think smartphones can be replaced by anything else. AR is the obvious choice here. Let's get into a little sci-fi scenario which is likely possible to implement. Any screen or smart device near us or on us can be used as a control hub. AR allows us to project screens anywhere. Further a lot of IoT devices can be automated. We already have services like IFTTT automating a lot of IoT devices. We can also consider an AI to control everything else. AI is the direction the world is moving in. Countries like China are rapidly developing smarter and smarter AI everyday. The sci-fi world is not really that far away and is something to look forward to for sure. Not having smartphones will also remove a lot of distractions in our lives and will allow us to live the moment more and let computers do everything for us!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 9Happy Singles' DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyOreoMi Story TellerSurpriseMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionTheme TalentMi TalentMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Technology Guru

10:58, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
we still need something easy to hold, to move around with, easy to quick-see the notice/info/reminder, and to feel the real world. The AR just make us go deep into virtual, forgetting the surrounding environment.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

11:28, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
There is always need of smartphone in our life without smartphone , now days maximum feels like that they are like tribal man. Smartphone are basic need of everyday life , without them we will face many problems.
So, I am with this vote that smartphone will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super SundayMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyOreoMIUI FollowerRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI King

11:35, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think the smartphone will completely become obsolete.
Instead, I think it may likely and probably be interface into a mobile computing device with IoT.
In fact, I believe smartphones with the core technology and mobility, will become even more essential to our daily lives in the future.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMr. DependableStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

13:01, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
yes for first world countries but one the third world countries it would take ages before smart phones will become extinct

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

13:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
No, I think that smartphones will be necessary for many years to come, but agree with Zuckerberg about the possible impact of VR on technology and TV in particular... but this situation is far away to be realized

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:27, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Smart phones will be need

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

4 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:38, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
technology has been evolving for the past decades, remember when we don't have smartphones where people uses telephones? remember when you used your first nokia phone where you thought snakes or space impact is one of the best phone games ever? remember when computers was forst intoroduced to generation X? they never thought that computers will be the future where people will hets jobs with the use of computers, they buy and sell, they even book flights.

so what I'm saying is, technology has been and will always be evolving, so I am definite that smartphone will be replaced by a similar technology however far more advanced.

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1745 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 5sMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersSurge S1Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi Bunny Game Master Quick SurveyIndia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarSurpriseRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingAndroid GuruNougatOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi Story TellerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruYouth PledgeStar WarsAndroid Elf

13:44, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Smart phones will not be need
Progress is moving forward and there will be other innovations on the planet.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarSurpriseTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMi Lover MedalOreoMi Story Teller

13:47, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5
|
On the contrary, we will control almost everything through the phone, it will be more and more indispensable (and have low battery more and more tragic)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

13:49, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe smartphones will still be needed. maybe the screen area will not be the same as today, maybe the screen Will be our own skin, maybe our cloths will come with screen area incorporated, maybe we'll have some type of bracelet that will project a screen ( as in the "Incorporated" TV series. Who knows...?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMi WiFi RouterI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI PHappy New Year100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSummer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprisePioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentStar WarsMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

13:55, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
Smartphone has become our portable computing device basically replacing PC. But IoT will not replace our all in one Smartphone (portable computing device, phone, gaming machine, messaging, video viewing devices, etc)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:11, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
Smartphone will still be needed and be our best "pocket" companion for years to come.
Mark is right in some way that this new technology will change things especially as far as TV viewing is concerned but will it have a lesser impact on the use of our smartphones. I don't see myself (nor my kids ...) wearing or wandering around with special glasses (VR) or any other more discrete devices in the eyes...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Follower

14:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
I guess the situation will be same as it is with kindle and books. Some people prefer reading books on Kindle while others want to feel the book in their hands.
I would rather love having a phone in my hand than to wear some glasses.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 2017MiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyOreo7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

14:35, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max 2
|
It may take time but it will happen.
some examples of things that disappeared in just the same way, even though it took time:
* People used dial up connection because "it was more reliable" even after cables (for example) started to appear.
* People continued to use maps in highways and cities even after various online maps and programs became available. I was one of those people who said programs just won't match to human eye.
* Disposable diapers were considered dangerous up to around 20 years ago and even when people had them they preferred to use cloth washable diapers.

All of these are just a few examples. and like these, smartphones will become obsolete. It might take years, decades, but it will happen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal1400K Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Font LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Guru

15:04, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
No matter what gadgets are invented  wearables and all those ,but still we do need something which we can control totally and keep it in our pockets when not in use , what will happen is smartphone's will be updated to more robust devices than they are to be replaced, even iot can be interfaced using mobile so it's not a big deal

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

15:32, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Note
|
as for now,phone still needed but not sure in future. more and more interesting products keep coming in.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruStar WarsSurpriseMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

10:31, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
smart ph always b needed

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1506 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Diwali Olympics MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack Shark8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsQuick SurveyNougatOreoTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Expert25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProSurpriseApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Superstar

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine1st Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 20 Million UsersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryNougatOreoMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz Master

10:36, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
261 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4XMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Redmi 3SMi 4iMi 5cRedmi 4/Prime/4ASurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Philippines2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruSurprise8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Quiz Master9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkQuick SurveyAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Mi A1MIUI SuperstarUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi 5XRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 37 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI ExpertDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerNougatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerTechnology Guru

10:37, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
no, smartphone will be needed still..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
no sir, smartphone will be needed still

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
smart phone will be needed still

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1062 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3Mi 5 ProXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Mi Note ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5cMi Note 2Redmi Note 2Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Max Mi 4cMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Pad 2Mi 5sRedmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 5Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceSurge S1Ataturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreo2017 Annual AwardsMi 8NougatQuick SurveyMost Popular Forum User8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi 5X7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Note 3SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerRedmi S2MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone ExpertMr. DependableRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverRedmi 5AAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMi MIX 2

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
2.  No, Smartphones will be needed still.       

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list