Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1304 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #32: Will IoT Make Smartphones Obsolete? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
22915 581 |
22:33, Jul-02-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Banner.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @soumya_2002 asked us in the weekly poll 'Do You Need a Multi-coloured Notification LED?''. Here are the poll results:
Last_poll.jpg

Here are some of the best replies

in fact, single colour could be enough.
im my case, i never memorized what all this colour means and just know that led = notification.
from aspect of notification, i think 1 colour to indicate it, should be fine.
from cosmetic aspect, the more the better 😂😂

Of course I need multicolor LED notifications. At least I know if I have not received a call or a message or notification from the application. I do not have to reach for the phone Because thanks to color I know what this notification

Its an awesome feature, more like Always on display where u see notifications but by using multi-color LED one can just give glimpse and see what kind of notification it is. Blue for whatsapp, green for Facebook, red for text msg, also it will consume far less battery I think.

This week we will discuss "Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?"

The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of and communication between almost any device you can think of. IoT was defined as "a global infrastructure for the information society, enabling advanced services by interconnecting (physical and virtual) things based on existing and evolving interoperable information and communication technologies" What this means is that all devices become smart and able to communicate and theoretically internet is available in nearly all devices.

How does this affect smartphones? While some feel the smartphone is clearly the obvious hub to control all this communication and interaction between all other devices others feel smartphones might be the hub for a period but would be redundant and replaced in the foreseeable future. In fact Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is quoted as saying that with augmented reality all screens will become obsoleted so no more TV, computer monitor or smartphone as we know them now but rather have augmented reality from glasses or contact lenses etc.

The basics of the argument is with internet available in almost every device around you and virtual reality, augmented reality etc also available there might be no real need for a handheld phone with a screen, but what do you think?

So, the poll for this week is:

Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 1529 members voted View Voters
21.98% 336
76.32% 1167
1.70% 26
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ashish1189 + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
@helloabhishek + 2 Great!
ramnaresh11 + 2 Fantastic!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
targus_007 + 3 Thanks!
Yyil9 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
1691208651 + 1 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Rijnkels + 1 Fantastic!
JulieAud + 1 Great!
userthoha + 1 Great!
mj.mehedi + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Gradagan + 1 Great!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +125  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi TalentTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
we will need a master device to control all our other devices in all types of situations so smartphones will be used for that hence lot will only bring more importance to smartphones

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
smartphones will be still needed. it is like the personal assistant you have in your pocket by which all the devices maybe controlled. as said it may become the control hub of IOT

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
We need to have a physical support. The artificial intelligence is not enough to handle only "voice" commands or interpreter million ways to do something.

I think, we still have the priority to search and discard unnecessary information on physical devices. it's like to say that we don't need books because we have smartphones... books still there and I think they will not dissapear, the smartphones are in the same way with new "augmented reality" tech.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

10:52, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
I think smartphones can be replaced by anything else. AR is the obvious choice here. Let's get into a little sci-fi scenario which is likely possible to implement. Any screen or smart device near us or on us can be used as a control hub. AR allows us to project screens anywhere. Further a lot of IoT devices can be automated. We already have services like IFTTT automating a lot of IoT devices. We can also consider an AI to control everything else. AI is the direction the world is moving in. Countries like China are rapidly developing smarter and smarter AI everyday. The sci-fi world is not really that far away and is something to look forward to for sure. Not having smartphones will also remove a lot of distractions in our lives and will allow us to live the moment more and let computers do everything for us!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarNougat9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi TalentTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick Discussion

10:58, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
we still need something easy to hold, to move around with, easy to quick-see the notice/info/reminder, and to feel the real world. The AR just make us go deep into virtual, forgetting the surrounding environment.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

11:28, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
There is always need of smartphone in our life without smartphone , now days maximum feels like that they are like tribal man. Smartphone are basic need of everyday life , without them we will face many problems.
So, I am with this vote that smartphone will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
392 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI France3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Spain300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI PSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Android ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day

11:35, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think the smartphone will completely become obsolete.
Instead, I think it may likely and probably be interface into a mobile computing device with IoT.
In fact, I believe smartphones with the core technology and mobility, will become even more essential to our daily lives in the future.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMr. DependableStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

13:01, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
yes for first world countries but one the third world countries it would take ages before smart phones will become extinct

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

13:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
No, I think that smartphones will be necessary for many years to come, but agree with Zuckerberg about the possible impact of VR on technology and TV in particular... but this situation is far away to be realized

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:27, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Smart phones will be need

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

4 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:38, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
technology has been evolving for the past decades, remember when we don't have smartphones where people uses telephones? remember when you used your first nokia phone where you thought snakes or space impact is one of the best phone games ever? remember when computers was forst intoroduced to generation X? they never thought that computers will be the future where people will hets jobs with the use of computers, they buy and sell, they even book flights.

so what I'm saying is, technology has been and will always be evolving, so I am definite that smartphone will be replaced by a similar technology however far more advanced.

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi VRMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi TV3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI Expert9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyAndroid ElfApp StarOreoMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI King

13:44, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Smart phones will not be need
Progress is moving forward and there will be other innovations on the planet.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Rocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentStar WarsForum Contest LoverMi TalentOreo

13:47, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5
|
On the contrary, we will control almost everything through the phone, it will be more and more indispensable (and have low battery more and more tragic)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

13:49, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe smartphones will still be needed. maybe the screen area will not be the same as today, maybe the screen Will be our own skin, maybe our cloths will come with screen area incorporated, maybe we'll have some type of bracelet that will project a screen ( as in the "Incorporated" TV series. Who knows...?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi TalentRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

13:55, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
Smartphone has become our portable computing device basically replacing PC. But IoT will not replace our all in one Smartphone (portable computing device, phone, gaming machine, messaging, video viewing devices, etc)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:11, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
Smartphone will still be needed and be our best "pocket" companion for years to come.
Mark is right in some way that this new technology will change things especially as far as TV viewing is concerned but will it have a lesser impact on the use of our smartphones. I don't see myself (nor my kids ...) wearing or wandering around with special glasses (VR) or any other more discrete devices in the eyes...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Follower

14:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
I guess the situation will be same as it is with kindle and books. Some people prefer reading books on Kindle while others want to feel the book in their hands.
I would rather love having a phone in my hand than to wear some glasses.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 2017MiPopMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterOreo7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

14:35, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max 2
|
It may take time but it will happen.
some examples of things that disappeared in just the same way, even though it took time:
* People used dial up connection because "it was more reliable" even after cables (for example) started to appear.
* People continued to use maps in highways and cities even after various online maps and programs became available. I was one of those people who said programs just won't match to human eye.
* Disposable diapers were considered dangerous up to around 20 years ago and even when people had them they preferred to use cloth washable diapers.

All of these are just a few examples. and like these, smartphones will become obsolete. It might take years, decades, but it will happen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal1400K Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Font LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Guru

15:04, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
No matter what gadgets are invented  wearables and all those ,but still we do need something which we can control totally and keep it in our pockets when not in use , what will happen is smartphone's will be updated to more robust devices than they are to be replaced, even iot can be interfaced using mobile so it's not a big deal

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

15:32, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Note
|
as for now,phone still needed but not sure in future. more and more interesting products keep coming in.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruStar WarsSurpriseMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

10:31, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
smart ph always b needed

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1365 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Friday2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalDiwali Olympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PRingolicious MedalMIUI S3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewApp StarTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi HomeNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Story TellerMi BandMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Fan Of MIUI FranceHappy Singles' DaySuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Merry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaRingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsOreoNougatOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology Guru

10:36, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
Online time
230 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandNinebot MiniMi BoxMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicMi 4iRedmi Note4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5cMi Max 2Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningMIUI 9Happy New YearHilal Ramadan 100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMi Note 3Android GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi A1Mi 5XQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI KingIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerNougatStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA Feedback6 Million Forum Members

10:37, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
no, smartphone will be needed still..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
no sir, smartphone will be needed still

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
smart phone will be needed still

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1005 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMi ScaleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi VRYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 4Mi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Note 2Mi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 5 ProRedmi 3Redmi 4XMi 5s PlusMi 5cRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi ProMi 5sRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4cMi PadRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SRedmi NoteMi Note ProMi Pad 2Mi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI SCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainRooster Year of 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalDiwali MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy DiwaliSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMi Note 32017 Annual AwardsRedmi Y1/LiteMost Popular Forum UserMi 5XAndroid GuruOreoStar WarsQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerSurpriseNougatOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkRedmi S2Mi Lover Medal25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverRedmi 5AUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi MIX 2MIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology Guru

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
2.  No, Smartphones will be needed still.       

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list