MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1426 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #32: Will IoT Make Smartphones Obsolete? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
27397 581 |
22:33, Jul-02-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Banner.png

Hello MIUI's!!

Last week @soumya_2002 asked us in the weekly poll 'Do You Need a Multi-coloured Notification LED?''. Here are the poll results:
Last_poll.jpg

Here are some of the best replies

in fact, single colour could be enough.
im my case, i never memorized what all this colour means and just know that led = notification.
from aspect of notification, i think 1 colour to indicate it, should be fine.
from cosmetic aspect, the more the better 😂😂

Of course I need multicolor LED notifications. At least I know if I have not received a call or a message or notification from the application. I do not have to reach for the phone Because thanks to color I know what this notification

Its an awesome feature, more like Always on display where u see notifications but by using multi-color LED one can just give glimpse and see what kind of notification it is. Blue for whatsapp, green for Facebook, red for text msg, also it will consume far less battery I think.

This week we will discuss "Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?"

The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of and communication between almost any device you can think of. IoT was defined as "a global infrastructure for the information society, enabling advanced services by interconnecting (physical and virtual) things based on existing and evolving interoperable information and communication technologies" What this means is that all devices become smart and able to communicate and theoretically internet is available in nearly all devices.

How does this affect smartphones? While some feel the smartphone is clearly the obvious hub to control all this communication and interaction between all other devices others feel smartphones might be the hub for a period but would be redundant and replaced in the foreseeable future. In fact Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is quoted as saying that with augmented reality all screens will become obsoleted so no more TV, computer monitor or smartphone as we know them now but rather have augmented reality from glasses or contact lenses etc.

The basics of the argument is with internet available in almost every device around you and virtual reality, augmented reality etc also available there might be no real need for a handheld phone with a screen, but what do you think?

So, the poll for this week is:

Will IoT make Smartphones obsolete?
Take part in the poll below to let us know your choice.

20 best replies will get the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal. Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help and support.

Single-option Poll, 1542 members voted View Voters
21.98% 339
76.33% 1177
1.69% 26
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ashish1189 + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
@helloabhishek + 2 Great!
ramnaresh11 + 2 Fantastic!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
targus_007 + 3 Thanks!
Yyil9 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
1691208651 + 1 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Rijnkels + 1 Fantastic!
JulieAud + 1 Great!
userthoha + 1 Great!
mj.mehedi + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Great!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Gradagan + 1 Great!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +125  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi TalentTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
we will need a master device to control all our other devices in all types of situations so smartphones will be used for that hence lot will only bring more importance to smartphones

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
smartphones will be still needed. it is like the personal assistant you have in your pocket by which all the devices maybe controlled. as said it may become the control hub of IOT

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
We need to have a physical support. The artificial intelligence is not enough to handle only "voice" commands or interpreter million ways to do something.

I think, we still have the priority to search and discard unnecessary information on physical devices. it's like to say that we don't need books because we have smartphones... books still there and I think they will not dissapear, the smartphones are in the same way with new "augmented reality" tech.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

10:52, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
I think smartphones can be replaced by anything else. AR is the obvious choice here. Let's get into a little sci-fi scenario which is likely possible to implement. Any screen or smart device near us or on us can be used as a control hub. AR allows us to project screens anywhere. Further a lot of IoT devices can be automated. We already have services like IFTTT automating a lot of IoT devices. We can also consider an AI to control everything else. AI is the direction the world is moving in. Countries like China are rapidly developing smarter and smarter AI everyday. The sci-fi world is not really that far away and is something to look forward to for sure. Not having smartphones will also remove a lot of distractions in our lives and will allow us to live the moment more and let computers do everything for us!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterHappy New YearRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerNougatMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarSurprise13 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDual CameraMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentTheme TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerOreoDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf

10:58, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
we still need something easy to hold, to move around with, easy to quick-see the notice/info/reminder, and to feel the real world. The AR just make us go deep into virtual, forgetting the surrounding environment.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

11:28, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
There is always need of smartphone in our life without smartphone , now days maximum feels like that they are like tribal man. Smartphone are basic need of everyday life , without them we will face many problems.
So, I am with this vote that smartphone will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
458 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10Black SharkOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:35, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think the smartphone will completely become obsolete.
Instead, I think it may likely and probably be interface into a mobile computing device with IoT.
In fact, I believe smartphones with the core technology and mobility, will become even more essential to our daily lives in the future.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMr. DependableStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

13:01, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
yes for first world countries but one the third world countries it would take ages before smart phones will become extinct

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

13:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
No, I think that smartphones will be necessary for many years to come, but agree with Zuckerberg about the possible impact of VR on technology and TV in particular... but this situation is far away to be realized

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:27, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Smart phones will be need

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

4 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:38, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
technology has been evolving for the past decades, remember when we don't have smartphones where people uses telephones? remember when you used your first nokia phone where you thought snakes or space impact is one of the best phone games ever? remember when computers was forst intoroduced to generation X? they never thought that computers will be the future where people will hets jobs with the use of computers, they buy and sell, they even book flights.

so what I'm saying is, technology has been and will always be evolving, so I am definite that smartphone will be replaced by a similar technology however far more advanced.

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2363 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 5sRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 4iMi 5Redmi 2Mi TVFan Of MIUI UkraineMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Surge S12 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Diwali 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyBlack SharkNougat5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018Super ModeratorHeart to HeartRedmi 5/PlusDiscuss HereMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone Star India Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMr. DependableYouth PledgeStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017OreoAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterHappy 2019MIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert

13:44, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Smart phones will not be need
Progress is moving forward and there will be other innovations on the planet.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday100k Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruSurpriseApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomBlack SharkDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartDiscuss HereMIUI 10MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI King5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar WarsOreoMi Story TellerDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalQuick Survey

13:47, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi 5
|
On the contrary, we will control almost everything through the phone, it will be more and more indispensable (and have low battery more and more tragic)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

13:49, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe smartphones will still be needed. maybe the screen area will not be the same as today, maybe the screen Will be our own skin, maybe our cloths will come with screen area incorporated, maybe we'll have some type of bracelet that will project a screen ( as in the "Incorporated" TV series. Who knows...?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum Members500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruSurprise10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Talent

13:55, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
Smartphone has become our portable computing device basically replacing PC. But IoT will not replace our all in one Smartphone (portable computing device, phone, gaming machine, messaging, video viewing devices, etc)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:11, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
Smartphone will still be needed and be our best "pocket" companion for years to come.
Mark is right in some way that this new technology will change things especially as far as TV viewing is concerned but will it have a lesser impact on the use of our smartphones. I don't see myself (nor my kids ...) wearing or wandering around with special glasses (VR) or any other more discrete devices in the eyes...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Follower

14:15, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
I guess the situation will be same as it is with kindle and books. Some people prefer reading books on Kindle while others want to feel the book in their hands.
I would rather love having a phone in my hand than to wear some glasses.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 2017MiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyOreo7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

14:35, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max 2
|
It may take time but it will happen.
some examples of things that disappeared in just the same way, even though it took time:
* People used dial up connection because "it was more reliable" even after cables (for example) started to appear.
* People continued to use maps in highways and cities even after various online maps and programs became available. I was one of those people who said programs just won't match to human eye.
* Disposable diapers were considered dangerous up to around 20 years ago and even when people had them they preferred to use cloth washable diapers.

All of these are just a few examples. and like these, smartphones will become obsolete. It might take years, decades, but it will happen.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal1400K Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Font LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Guru

15:04, Jul-03-2017 | From APP
|
No matter what gadgets are invented  wearables and all those ,but still we do need something which we can control totally and keep it in our pockets when not in use , what will happen is smartphone's will be updated to more robust devices than they are to be replaced, even iot can be interfaced using mobile so it's not a big deal

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal

15:32, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Note
|
as for now,phone still needed but not sure in future. more and more interesting products keep coming in.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruStar WarsSurpriseMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

10:31, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
smart ph always b needed

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1738 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinety Degree LuggageMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn Festival100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk MourningMIUI S1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Super TuesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Marathon MedalHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal5 Million Forum PostsSuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongBlack SharkScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingRingtone Star Star WarsUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector

10:33, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi MIXMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Tech SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable5 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersHumor Master6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsHeart to HeartMIUI 102017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereRingtone ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMi Story TellerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum OreoScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI King25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:36, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
No, Smartphones will be needed still.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
326 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi BandMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 3SMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5cMi 4iMi Max 290000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayMIUI World TourRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI King6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Tech SurveyMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi Note 5A/PrimeDiscuss HereMi Drop13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Mi Note 3Humor MasterMIUI 10Dual Camera10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi 5/PlusMi 5XHeart to HeartMi A1Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOreoIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfIndonesia Independence DayOTA FeedbackNougatMr. DependableAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:37, Jul-03-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
no, smartphone will be needed still..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:38, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
no sir, smartphone will be needed still

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
smart phone will be needed still

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1112 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5 ProMi 4SRedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi NoteRedmi 3Mi Note ProMi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5cMi 5s PlusMi Pad 3Redmi 4XRedmi 2Mi Pad 2Mi Max Mi Max 2Redmi 1SMi TVRedmi Note 2Mi 5XMi PadMi 4cMi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi 5Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk Mourning10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Surge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI SpainSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI PolandCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI PSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongRedmi S2Black Shark5 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMi 5XOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI FB FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMi 8Humor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Mi Bunny Game Master 6 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 4Mi Max 3Redmi 5/PlusPOCO F1Discuss HereMi DropStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Y1/Lite10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10NougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Note 3Mi MIX 2MIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMi TalentRingtone Star Youth PledgeRedmi 5AIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of Technology2017 Annual Awards

10:39, Jul-03-2017 | From PC
|
2.  No, Smartphones will be needed still.       

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list