Supreme Member

El Psy Congroo!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
679 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi NoteMi 3Rocket to Future2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeStar Of IconsInbox ZeroUpdates Lover

[Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Beta Team] What the TECH?!!! #2 - What does the HOSTS file do?

[ Promote]
8913 44 |
17:54, Nov-29-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Iyengar at 05:37, Dec-01-2014

Unfamiliar with this Series? Check out the First Issue! first

Hi Guys! Presenting Issue #2

What the TECH template hosts.jpg

127.0.0.1? localhost? AdAway? WHAT THE TECH?!!

Aren't you guys just curious on how a short-line of words called URL connects you to the internet? It's not quite magic, but many people have no idea how, they just know it works! In this information-craved, internet-driven era, it's almost impossible to be left in the dark, unless you're still living under a rock.

Now, in this #2 Issue, we'll be touching one of those small things underneath, that let's you explore that magical place of kittens and unicorns, a.k.a the internet!

So, What is "HOSTS" file?
It all boils down to one culprit: the little file known as "HOSTS" file.
It basically exist in every OS that connects to the Internet:
Windows:                              C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
Linux/unix based OS'es:       /etc/hosts
Apple OSX:                            /private/etc/hosts
Android:                                /system/etc/hosts

Think of it this way: the Hosts file is like an Contact List or a Phonebook. When you type an address like, lets say, en.miui.com into your web browser, the hosts file is first consulted to see if you have the IP address, or the "contact number" for that site. If your host file does have it, then your computer will "call it" and the site will open. If not, your computer will ask the internet's "Global Phonebook or Hotline (Domain Name Server)" for the phone number before it can "call" that site.

I'm at lost, what did you just write?
Just look at the infographic i made, below...

hosts diagram.jpg

Oh, What does the HOSTS file looks like?
Well, it's basically just a text file that contains a local list of IP addresses and URL names.

A sample HOSTS file contents shared below:
# The localhost entry should be in every HOSTS file and is used
# to point back to yourself.

127.0.0.1        localhost

# Just an example
192.168.1.35       test.example.com

# Malicious sites
127.0.0.1  admin.abcde.com
127.0.0.1  www3.abcde.com

Ahem, need more info?

Sentences with # in the beginning are just notes and/or reminders, they don't affect the HOSTS file. Which are in other words called comments.
# Hello! I exist to remind you, be smart!

The directory basically starts with IP Address (space) URL Name - to illustration with example
192.168.1.35 test.example.com192.168.1.36 en.miui.com

What could be done with this HOSTS?
To help you better...

1. Block Unwanted Websites and Ad Sites
Since this is a local directory file and as it consults the HOSTS file first;
You can block sites that you do not want to be accesed in your device, especially those shady or pottentially not lawful sites

A. To do this in your device (Manually)
Make sure your device is ROOTED.

Screenshot_2014-11-29-12-38-50.png

1. Edit your HOSTS file with a text editor from the /system/etc
2. Put in the very bottom of the hosts file "0.0.0.0 (space) the URL of the undesired site", for example

B. To block Ads in your device (Automatic)
It is recomended to download and Install AdAway
AdAway-release_Build-Oct.13.2014.apk (3.27 MB, Downloads: 219)
Favorite6 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Reason  

007lopes + 1 Great!
Murabati + 5 Fantastic!
Malathi + 5 Awesome!
Srinivas143 + 1 Fantastic!
Drekavac + 1 Thanks!
TheDorkKnight + 2 Great!
saosin + 2 Thanks!
mgnvratnam + 1 Awesome!
jo.luv.mi + 2 Thanks!
Atyant + 5 Awesome!
Shuddhahnik + 2 Fantastic!
ATP:RedRice + 5 Great!
Czedie + 8 Fantastic!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
Rodzo + 1 Awesome!
Ivek + 1 Awesome!
volcano619 + 10 Awesome!
luvxiaomi + 5 Awesome!
VineeT.007 + 2 Thanks!
Iyengar + 10 Fantastic work!!!
meredithhan + 10 Awesome!

Experience +80  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1155 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPStar Bug FinderMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper Moderator

20:57, Nov-29-2014 | Via mobile
|
Awesome work...thanks a lot..

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
975 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 3Xiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearAtaturk Mourning1 Million Forum App Installs700K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Community VIPDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper ExpertStar Bug FinderMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Star Of IconsMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi Talent2017 Annual Awards

23:23, Nov-30-2014 | From PC
|
Awesome work! I can now go around and prank my friends, they won't know how
Follow My Blog for All My Xiaomi Reviews and Unboxings Here!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
150 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 Christmas300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMIUI FollowerRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruDebate Master

14:04, Dec-01-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for this Info. I am using XAD module of Xposed framework. It block all adds. However I don't know, how it worked.

I agreed that is easy way without adding any load to CPU/memory.

Thanks for it.

Supreme Member

El Psy Congroo!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
679 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi NoteMi 3Rocket to Future2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeStar Of IconsInbox ZeroUpdates Lover

Author| 14:07, Dec-01-2014 | From PC
|
VineeT.007 replied at 2014-12-1 14:04
Thanks for this Info. I am using XAD module of Xposed framework. It block all adds. However I don't  ...

i also recommend "unbelovedhost" xposed module. Work's just like Xad and AdAway, but with more sources! Thanks for your support!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
198 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 30 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:28, Dec-01-2014 | Via mobile
|
really good work buddy. keep it that way

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
2017 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi USB FanMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power BankMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BandMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6Redmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi PadMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmiXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi TVMi 3Redmi NoteHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Diwali Ataturk MourningMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving Day800K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI S1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamSurprise5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI KingTheme TalentStar WarsNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableTechnology GuruRingtone Star Ringtone Talent7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover

14:55, Dec-01-2014 | From PC
|
Very well explained bro. Keep it up.

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
652 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Mi 4iRedmiMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App TalentMIUI ExpertTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of Wisdom

15:19, Dec-01-2014 | From PC
|
great work ...thanks a lot
Love MiUi

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

18:14, Dec-01-2014 | From PC
|
nice one dude

Platinum Member

Cool !! Always to Help...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
142 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi NoteMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi NoteHappy Singles' Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly Talk1st AnniversaryHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalI Love 20162 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil2014 Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny OreoStar WarsMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerNougat7 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector

19:10, Dec-01-2014 | Via mobile
|
Cool tips...  Good sharing...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list