Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

[Q & A] unlocking Bootloader

[ Promote]
44 2 |
21:00, Jun-19-2017 | From APP
|
|
Go to reply no.
i applied for bootloader unlocking and recieved confirmation message the same day.
now i dont want to unlock at the moment. so my question is will i be able to unlock the bootloader later without applying again?
Favorite Share

MIUI Device Team

Multi-Tasking 24/7

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.MHOMIED
Online time
1250 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Power StripMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Valentine's DayMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppSurge S1Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalHumor MasterForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI King

21:08, Jun-19-2017 | From PC
|
Yes,you will be able to do that later

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

Author| 17:48, Jun-21-2017 | From PC
|
CutestDevil replied at 2017-6-19 21:08
Yes,you will be able to do that later

Thankyou.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list