Send PM

[Q & A] unhide folder

[ Promote]
51 1 |
14:29, Jun-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
hi guys i am new to xiaomi smartphone. i had bought a xiaomi 5s plus. i cant unhide the folder even i search for guildance doesnt help at all.
under the explorer tab dont seem have any unhide folder. pls help me tq

Favorite Share

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1498 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s LaunchMi 5Super ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySurge S1Super SundaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Singapore3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSingapore Birthday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bulgaria1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine1 Million Forum App Installs1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorApp TalentMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

16:05, Jun-19-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by maxnate at 16:11, Jun-19-2017

You can just hold the page and then drag the page down to access the hidden content on your device.
So to unhide a folder,go to explorer app, please go to location where hidden folder is located, drag page down, it will prompt you to key in your privacy password. Then just select the folder (hold for a couple of seconds instead of tapping on it) unhide option will be shown on bottom left part of screen.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list