Send PM

[Q & A] unhide folder

[ Promote]
136 1 |
14:29, Jun-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
hi guys i am new to xiaomi smartphone. i had bought a xiaomi 5s plus. i cant unhide the folder even i search for guildance doesnt help at all.
under the explorer tab dont seem have any unhide folder. pls help me tq

Favorite Share

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NCAMIEC
Online time
1636 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi 5Mi 5s Launch4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Super MondaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Surge S110 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSingapore Birthday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewApp StarRingtone Star Super ModeratorStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi TalentUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI Expert

16:05, Jun-19-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by maxnate at 16:11, Jun-19-2017

You can just hold the page and then drag the page down to access the hidden content on your device.
So to unhide a folder,go to explorer app, please go to location where hidden folder is located, drag page down, it will prompt you to key in your privacy password. Then just select the folder (hold for a couple of seconds instead of tapping on it) unhide option will be shown on bottom left part of screen.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list