Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
645 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVMIUI Happy Medal1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppSuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1Puzzle Master3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI 2017Happy DiwaliDiwali MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterWallpaper StarTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Inbox ZeroAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI KingYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - June 2017: iOS 11, DJI Spark Drone and More!

[ Promote]
17454 391 |
04:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner_monthly talk.png
Greetings MIUIers

Hi, guys, this is cherri94 your beloved custom ROMs reviewer, and welcome to our latest volume of MIUI Monthly Talk - June 2017. Last month we had seen about Mi 6, Google Fuchsia, Managing Your Personal Hotspot and Windows v/s Linux which were written by our team member @teejay456. In this Monthly talk, we will be talking about new tech, latest features, and a lot more let me tell you what are the topics we are going to deal with now.

• 1. Talk of the Month: iOS-11 Features
  • 2. Tech of the Month: DJI Spark drone
  • 3. MIUI's Ahead: Picture In Picture
  • 4. Discussion of the Month: Intel i9 X Vs Ryzen threadripper

Talk of the Month
iOS-11 Features
iOS 11.jpg

Hello iOS Lovers

Apple unveiled iOS 11 during its Worldwide Developers Conference this week, Apple has introduced some exciting features which some users have always wanted it. Apple released iOS 11 in Beta Stage with many new features. Apple will release iOS 11 preview at the end of the year and all the users are really excited about it. We compiled a list of all the features from WWDC keynote, and now we’re narrowing them down to the most useful and awaited features. Here’s a Quick Glance at the new features.

1. Do Not Disturb While Driving which mutes notifications when your iPhone thinks you’re moving. It’ll auto-reply to your texts, too, which is a welcome feature after other companies, like Samsung, introduced a similar product.
2. The whole App Store is undergoing a redesign, as well, so that’s cool.
3. Redesigned Control Center.
4. QR Scanner Feature in Camera.
5. Screen Recording Feature.
6. File Management.
7. Better App Management.
8. Calculator App with Advanced Calculation and Conversion feature.
9. Document Scanner.
10. Siri improvements (Better Voice Recognition and Snappy Speeds)
11. One-Handed Mode.
12. ARKit Facilitates Augmented Reality Apps For Developers.

Let me explain you about some important features among them so guys can understand about it more, check below images for detail view.

Redesigned Control Center
Control center.jpg New-Control-Center.jpg
            Since a lot of Apple users are looking for control center settings from long back in iOS. Now finally Apple has granted their wish in iOS11, Apple has redesigned the Control Center feature in iOS 11. The new Control Center interface also supports 3D Touch. So you can push down the Volume icon to adjust the volume. And you can push down on the Music interface on the Control Center to control your playlist.

QR Scanner Camera
Qr code scanner.jpg
            Here is another smart feature in iOS 11, QR Scanner Camera which is quite useful for those who always need to scan QR codes for some apps, games are any other website links where a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.

Siri improvements
Siri-Translate.jpg
            Siri has a new, more natural male and female voice, as well as a new visual interface. Apple also added new features to Siri including the ability to translate what you say into German, French, Italian, Chinese or Spanish, with further languages being added soon. It also works better with Apple Music to help suggest songs you might like. Siri is also becoming more intelligent in iOS 11.

ARKit Facilitates Augmented Reality Apps For Developers
ARKit.jpg
            Apple announced a new platform for developers to easy build reality apps for the iPhone and iPad using the built-in camera, motion sensors, and high-end processors. This new platform is known as ARKit. So we will likely see more apps with virtual content overlaid on top of real-world scenes for multiple purposes including gaming, medical and industrial design.

Screen Recorder
Screen recorder.jpg
            Recording what you are doing on the screen using an iPhone currently requires you to use a Mac with QuickTime or a third party app. However, iOS 11 will allow you to record your screen. This is the feature which was awaited by everyone. We can record our mobile screen with this feature where it will record all the things from our mobile screen which we do just like in Android. But still, we didn’t get any detailed information about its settings and whether we can setup the custom settings like Custom Resolutions.

Driving without distraction thanks to iOS 11
r56zqpeVsF5AqjX9Y2qir6-650-80.jpg

Usually, we should not do both driving and texting anyway, but Apple is literally driving that point home with a new Do Not Disturb While Driving feature in iOS 11. It'll shut off notifications just like Do Not Disturb, This feature allows you to drive safely without using your phone do so automatically if you are behind the wheel. But this feature allows you to drive safely without it. It will even shoot a text over to those who try to contact you with a message saying that you will get back to them shortly.

So what do you think about these features? If you like them then you need to wait..for its final stable release or you can also enroll in Beta Program to get your hands on the Beta Version. Comment below about your favorite feature among all.

Tech of the Month: DJI Spark drone
DJI Spark- The Smallest and Lightest Drone yet
Screen-Shot-on-May-25th-at-08-01-AM.png

If the huge size of drones is the only excuse you made for not getting a drone, then you are busted. DJI has unveiled the DJI Spark which is so small; a size equivalent to the size of a phone and even less than that. It's a Mini Drone as said by DJI. Hola, here comes the DJI Spark!

The Spark weighs 300grams and it hosts a 12mp camera with an 81.9-degree field of view, f/2.6 aperture. The dimensions are 143x 143x55mm which is super small. But you need to keep in mind that, DJI Spark shoots video in 1080p at 30fps and not in 4k though. Unlike, the DJI Inspire, DJI Mavic Pro and other DJI drones which have 3Axis- Stabilization, The Spark has 2 Axis-Stabilization.

According to DJI, the Spark can take off and land on your palm and can be controlled with your gestures. There are various gestures such as gestures to send it away, gestures to capture and waving your hand to call it back. There is 1480mah battery will last you for about 15mins. You get a maximum speed of 50km/h when there's no wind obstruction.
Screen-Shot-on-May-25th-at-08-04-AM.png

The DJI Spark is going to be sold in various colors such as Sky Blue, Meadow Green, Lava Red and Alpine White. There are two sets of bundles which you can opt for- The Base one which costs you 499USD in which you get drone, battery with charger and 3 pairs of propellers and another bundle which gives you an extra battery, USB charger and extra pair of propellers. The expected shipping date is 15th June.

What do you think about the newly launched DJI Spark Drone which is expected to create a less spark in your pockets, unlike others? Let us know in the comments below.

MIUI's Ahead:
Picture In Picture
            Picture-in-picture (PiP) is a feature Where One program is displayed on the Screen at the same time as one or more other programs are displayed in inset windows. Usually, u heard a rumor about this feature is in MIUI9 based on Android O. But MIUI developers did very hard work to make it work on Marshmallow base MIUI 8 itself. Thanks to the developers for their work. At Present that feature is available only in China developer ROMs which are running with Marshmallow base.

How to Enable Picture In Picture
1. Open Settings
1.jpg

2. Go Down and Open System Apps
2.jpg

3. Now Go Down And Open Mi Video
3.jpg

4. Now Open User Experience Program
4.jpg

5. Now Enable Picture In Picture Here
5.jpg

6. Now You will Get a Small Pc Symbol Near Top Right Side Corner
6.jpg

7. It Looks like this after enabling Picture In Picture feature
Screenshot_2017-06-13-18-21-31-983_com.miui.home.png

How this feature will work
            This feature works only with Default MIUI browser I have tested it with youtube and daily motion websites this feature works good without any issues. Hope MIUI developers will make this feature work on other browsers to. Check below video for more detail experience regarding this feature. I am using Redmi Note 3(Kenzo) this feature is available from China developer ROM 7.6.10 version.

Discussion of the Month
Intel i9 X Series Vs Ryzen threadripper
pcw-corei9-hub-100725505-orig.jpg

What do you do, when your rivals come up with a great chip for the consumers? If you are Intel, you end up launching a new chip in existing family under al the havocs. By now, you would have understood what did I meant if you are a PC Enthusiast. If not, let me tell you. Just after few weeks when AMD disclosed its massive 16 cores, 32 thread Threadripper Chip, Intel too landed on it by dropping their Core i9 Family which have 18 cores and 36 threads, which makes them the most powerful consumer PC Chips ever made. Is it really worth? Simple Answer, Nope. Intel has meant to announce them for high-end workstation builds.

Intel claims that the new Core X lineup packs up to 10 per cent faster multithread performance compared to previous generation chips, offering extreme performance during rigorous gaming sessions. The new processor boasts 36-thread performance and quad-channel memory for content creation and extreme mega-tasking capabilities.

Glance at the Key Features
  • 1. Made for High-End Workstation Builds.
  • 2. Aimed for Multi-Threaded Applications and works which include Heavy Rendering.
  • 3. Packs in 10,12,14,16,18 Cores variants.
  • 4. Launched in order to Counter with Ryzen Threadripper Chip.
  • 5. Basically, based on Intel Kabylake X Architecture.
  • 6. Over Priced.
  • 7. Unnecessarily launched in the havoc against AMD.

Here are the Pricing Details:

Extreme Edition:
  • Core i9-7980XE: 18 cores/36 threads - $1,999USD

Core i9:
  • 1. Core i9-7960X: 16 cores/32 threads, $1,699
  • 2. Core i9-7940X: 14 cores/28 threads, $1,399
  • 3. Core i9-7920X: 12 cores/24 threads, $1,199
  • 4. Core i9-7900X (3.3GHz): 10 cores/20 threads, $999

Ryzen threadripper
ryzen-threadripper.jpg

AMD unveils Ryzen Threadripper: A monster CPU with 16 cores, 32 threads and it gives the high-performance Intel products currently dominating the same space something to worry about. With one of the gnarliest CPU codenames we've ever seen, the Threadripper multicore monsters will go head to head with Intel's Broadwell-E. The CPU is so new, hard information is scant, but we’ve gathered the most solid stuff here.

The specs we know :
  • 1. A 16-core version with 32 threads using SMT and 64 lanes of PCIe
  • 2. A 12-core version with 24 threads using SMT
  • 3. Memory: Quad-channel
  • 4. Platform: X399
  • 5. Can’t be “delided” easily as it uses a solder thermal interface material
  • 6. X399 motherboards aren’t compatible with AMD’s Epyc chips
  • 7. Release date: PCs with the 16-core and 12-core will be available on July 27
  • 8. Alienware has the worldwide exclusive so HP and Lenovo are out of luck. But most US boutiques will have it as well.

Today we’re getting an early look at the performance potential of the range-topping Ryzen Threadripper 1950X, which according to Geekbench has a base clock of 3.4GHz, 16 cores and 32 threads. This particular processor was teamed up with 16GB of DDR4 memory and an ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard. Looking at the performance figures below, the Ryzen Threadripper 1950X appears to be off to a promising start, putting up single-core and multi-core scores of 4216 and 24723 respectively in Geekbench 4.1.0.
amd-ryzen-threadripper-geekbench-results-1185x923.jpg

How many cores you need really depends on what you do. If you primarily play games, a mega-core PC isn’t likely to yield the performance you’d expect. If, however, you edit video, render 3D, and run other intensive workstation-like tasks, more cores generally means less waiting. Having an embarrassing number of cores can also aid in heavy-duty multitasking. You know, like simultaneously rendering 3D, video, audio, and playing games.

The fact that AMD is planning to introduce new CPUs with crazy core and thread counts isn’t the big deal. What’s more important is how much it will cost. Intel’s new Core i9 lineup charges $1,000 for a 10-core chip to $1,700 for a 16-core chip (and $2,000 for the flagship 18-core part).

Credits
  • Special thanks to @soumya_2002 for providing me full support and an opportunity to write my first thread in this initiative, and also for my teammates for helping me in terms of topics suggestion. Also, I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and guidance.

Source
  • Google is my best buddy for this and GSM Arena, hothardware, pcworld, Techmobilizer

Previous Talks

Which one would you prefer, Intel i9 or Ryzen Threadripper?

Single-option Poll, 544 members voted
80.51% 438
19.49% 106
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 41 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Vonette + 1 Great!
SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Awesome!
Barrecheguren + 2 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Alex_MLT + 2 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
lyiz + 1 Thanks!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
rdank + 2 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
..::jagdeep-Gup + 2 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
AP1972 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +240  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Multi-Tasking 24/7

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
1169 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Power StripMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Valentine's DayMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppSurge S1Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalHumor MasterForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI King

11:25, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
DJI Spark

Comment

cherri94 Yep that Drone is awesome  18:50, Jun-16-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MBCCNDL
Online time
1092 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi LED LightMi USB FanMi GlovesMi BandMi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi Max Mi 5s LaunchHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:12, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the informative thread.

Comment

cherri94 Welcome mam  18:35, Jun-16-2017

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2553 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HomeMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi MIXMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySingapore Merlion Medal3500K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSurge S1Puzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyYouth Pledge

18:23, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer intel i9.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
72 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi BandMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 310 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasSuper Monday1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourSuper Sunday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterUpdates LoverTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

18:30, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
great info, thanks for sharing.

I Am Indian

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
298 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi VRMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi Note 2Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSurge S1Super SundaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMiPopMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Story TellerHumor Master

18:35, Jun-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for sharing

Comment

cherri94 Welcome bro  18:57, Jun-16-2017

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V8.0.3.0.0.MCECNDG
Online time
267 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1MIUI Forum AppSuper FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI PolandSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Story TellerAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Talent

18:35, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer Intel i9. Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2MIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:39, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
140 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayI Love 2016Happy Diwali3 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DaySuper ThursdaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserInbox Zero

18:40, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer Intel i9.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBFMIDL
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Super TuesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

18:45, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Intel i9

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list