Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
793 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 3Diwali 1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle Master1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsTechnology GuruDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - June 2017: iOS 11, DJI Spark Drone and More!

[ Promote]
21220 457 |
04:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner_monthly talk.png
Greetings MIUIers

Hi, guys, this is cherri94 your beloved custom ROMs reviewer, and welcome to our latest volume of MIUI Monthly Talk - June 2017. Last month we had seen about Mi 6, Google Fuchsia, Managing Your Personal Hotspot and Windows v/s Linux which were written by our team member @teejay456. In this Monthly talk, we will be talking about new tech, latest features, and a lot more let me tell you what are the topics we are going to deal with now.

• 1. Talk of the Month: iOS-11 Features
  • 2. Tech of the Month: DJI Spark drone
  • 3. MIUI's Ahead: Picture In Picture
  • 4. Discussion of the Month: Intel i9 X Vs Ryzen threadripper

Talk of the Month
iOS-11 Features
iOS 11.jpg

Hello iOS Lovers

Apple unveiled iOS 11 during its Worldwide Developers Conference this week, Apple has introduced some exciting features which some users have always wanted it. Apple released iOS 11 in Beta Stage with many new features. Apple will release iOS 11 preview at the end of the year and all the users are really excited about it. We compiled a list of all the features from WWDC keynote, and now we’re narrowing them down to the most useful and awaited features. Here’s a Quick Glance at the new features.

1. Do Not Disturb While Driving which mutes notifications when your iPhone thinks you’re moving. It’ll auto-reply to your texts, too, which is a welcome feature after other companies, like Samsung, introduced a similar product.
2. The whole App Store is undergoing a redesign, as well, so that’s cool.
3. Redesigned Control Center.
4. QR Scanner Feature in Camera.
5. Screen Recording Feature.
6. File Management.
7. Better App Management.
8. Calculator App with Advanced Calculation and Conversion feature.
9. Document Scanner.
10. Siri improvements (Better Voice Recognition and Snappy Speeds)
11. One-Handed Mode.
12. ARKit Facilitates Augmented Reality Apps For Developers.

Let me explain you about some important features among them so guys can understand about it more, check below images for detail view.

Redesigned Control Center
Control center.jpg New-Control-Center.jpg
            Since a lot of Apple users are looking for control center settings from long back in iOS. Now finally Apple has granted their wish in iOS11, Apple has redesigned the Control Center feature in iOS 11. The new Control Center interface also supports 3D Touch. So you can push down the Volume icon to adjust the volume. And you can push down on the Music interface on the Control Center to control your playlist.

QR Scanner Camera
Qr code scanner.jpg
            Here is another smart feature in iOS 11, QR Scanner Camera which is quite useful for those who always need to scan QR codes for some apps, games are any other website links where a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.

Siri improvements
Siri-Translate.jpg
            Siri has a new, more natural male and female voice, as well as a new visual interface. Apple also added new features to Siri including the ability to translate what you say into German, French, Italian, Chinese or Spanish, with further languages being added soon. It also works better with Apple Music to help suggest songs you might like. Siri is also becoming more intelligent in iOS 11.

ARKit Facilitates Augmented Reality Apps For Developers
ARKit.jpg
            Apple announced a new platform for developers to easy build reality apps for the iPhone and iPad using the built-in camera, motion sensors, and high-end processors. This new platform is known as ARKit. So we will likely see more apps with virtual content overlaid on top of real-world scenes for multiple purposes including gaming, medical and industrial design.

Screen Recorder
Screen recorder.jpg
            Recording what you are doing on the screen using an iPhone currently requires you to use a Mac with QuickTime or a third party app. However, iOS 11 will allow you to record your screen. This is the feature which was awaited by everyone. We can record our mobile screen with this feature where it will record all the things from our mobile screen which we do just like in Android. But still, we didn’t get any detailed information about its settings and whether we can setup the custom settings like Custom Resolutions.

Driving without distraction thanks to iOS 11
r56zqpeVsF5AqjX9Y2qir6-650-80.jpg

Usually, we should not do both driving and texting anyway, but Apple is literally driving that point home with a new Do Not Disturb While Driving feature in iOS 11. It'll shut off notifications just like Do Not Disturb, This feature allows you to drive safely without using your phone do so automatically if you are behind the wheel. But this feature allows you to drive safely without it. It will even shoot a text over to those who try to contact you with a message saying that you will get back to them shortly.

So what do you think about these features? If you like them then you need to wait..for its final stable release or you can also enroll in Beta Program to get your hands on the Beta Version. Comment below about your favorite feature among all.

Tech of the Month: DJI Spark drone
DJI Spark- The Smallest and Lightest Drone yet
Screen-Shot-on-May-25th-at-08-01-AM.png

If the huge size of drones is the only excuse you made for not getting a drone, then you are busted. DJI has unveiled the DJI Spark which is so small; a size equivalent to the size of a phone and even less than that. It's a Mini Drone as said by DJI. Hola, here comes the DJI Spark!

The Spark weighs 300grams and it hosts a 12mp camera with an 81.9-degree field of view, f/2.6 aperture. The dimensions are 143x 143x55mm which is super small. But you need to keep in mind that, DJI Spark shoots video in 1080p at 30fps and not in 4k though. Unlike, the DJI Inspire, DJI Mavic Pro and other DJI drones which have 3Axis- Stabilization, The Spark has 2 Axis-Stabilization.

According to DJI, the Spark can take off and land on your palm and can be controlled with your gestures. There are various gestures such as gestures to send it away, gestures to capture and waving your hand to call it back. There is 1480mah battery will last you for about 15mins. You get a maximum speed of 50km/h when there's no wind obstruction.
Screen-Shot-on-May-25th-at-08-04-AM.png

The DJI Spark is going to be sold in various colors such as Sky Blue, Meadow Green, Lava Red and Alpine White. There are two sets of bundles which you can opt for- The Base one which costs you 499USD in which you get drone, battery with charger and 3 pairs of propellers and another bundle which gives you an extra battery, USB charger and extra pair of propellers. The expected shipping date is 15th June.

What do you think about the newly launched DJI Spark Drone which is expected to create a less spark in your pockets, unlike others? Let us know in the comments below.

MIUI's Ahead:
Picture In Picture
            Picture-in-picture (PiP) is a feature Where One program is displayed on the Screen at the same time as one or more other programs are displayed in inset windows. Usually, u heard a rumor about this feature is in MIUI9 based on Android O. But MIUI developers did very hard work to make it work on Marshmallow base MIUI 8 itself. Thanks to the developers for their work. At Present that feature is available only in China developer ROMs which are running with Marshmallow base.

How to Enable Picture In Picture
1. Open Settings
1.jpg

2. Go Down and Open System Apps
2.jpg

3. Now Go Down And Open Mi Video
3.jpg

4. Now Open User Experience Program
4.jpg

5. Now Enable Picture In Picture Here
5.jpg

6. Now You will Get a Small Pc Symbol Near Top Right Side Corner
6.jpg

7. It Looks like this after enabling Picture In Picture feature
Screenshot_2017-06-13-18-21-31-983_com.miui.home.png

How this feature will work
            This feature works only with Default MIUI browser I have tested it with youtube and daily motion websites this feature works good without any issues. Hope MIUI developers will make this feature work on other browsers to. Check below video for more detail experience regarding this feature. I am using Redmi Note 3(Kenzo) this feature is available from China developer ROM 7.6.10 version.

Discussion of the Month
Intel i9 X Series Vs Ryzen threadripper
pcw-corei9-hub-100725505-orig.jpg

What do you do, when your rivals come up with a great chip for the consumers? If you are Intel, you end up launching a new chip in existing family under al the havocs. By now, you would have understood what did I meant if you are a PC Enthusiast. If not, let me tell you. Just after few weeks when AMD disclosed its massive 16 cores, 32 thread Threadripper Chip, Intel too landed on it by dropping their Core i9 Family which have 18 cores and 36 threads, which makes them the most powerful consumer PC Chips ever made. Is it really worth? Simple Answer, Nope. Intel has meant to announce them for high-end workstation builds.

Intel claims that the new Core X lineup packs up to 10 per cent faster multithread performance compared to previous generation chips, offering extreme performance during rigorous gaming sessions. The new processor boasts 36-thread performance and quad-channel memory for content creation and extreme mega-tasking capabilities.

Glance at the Key Features
  • 1. Made for High-End Workstation Builds.
  • 2. Aimed for Multi-Threaded Applications and works which include Heavy Rendering.
  • 3. Packs in 10,12,14,16,18 Cores variants.
  • 4. Launched in order to Counter with Ryzen Threadripper Chip.
  • 5. Basically, based on Intel Kabylake X Architecture.
  • 6. Over Priced.
  • 7. Unnecessarily launched in the havoc against AMD.

Here are the Pricing Details:

Extreme Edition:
  • Core i9-7980XE: 18 cores/36 threads - $1,999USD

Core i9:
  • 1. Core i9-7960X: 16 cores/32 threads, $1,699
  • 2. Core i9-7940X: 14 cores/28 threads, $1,399
  • 3. Core i9-7920X: 12 cores/24 threads, $1,199
  • 4. Core i9-7900X (3.3GHz): 10 cores/20 threads, $999

Ryzen threadripper
ryzen-threadripper.jpg

AMD unveils Ryzen Threadripper: A monster CPU with 16 cores, 32 threads and it gives the high-performance Intel products currently dominating the same space something to worry about. With one of the gnarliest CPU codenames we've ever seen, the Threadripper multicore monsters will go head to head with Intel's Broadwell-E. The CPU is so new, hard information is scant, but we’ve gathered the most solid stuff here.

The specs we know :
  • 1. A 16-core version with 32 threads using SMT and 64 lanes of PCIe
  • 2. A 12-core version with 24 threads using SMT
  • 3. Memory: Quad-channel
  • 4. Platform: X399
  • 5. Can’t be “delided” easily as it uses a solder thermal interface material
  • 6. X399 motherboards aren’t compatible with AMD’s Epyc chips
  • 7. Release date: PCs with the 16-core and 12-core will be available on July 27
  • 8. Alienware has the worldwide exclusive so HP and Lenovo are out of luck. But most US boutiques will have it as well.

Today we’re getting an early look at the performance potential of the range-topping Ryzen Threadripper 1950X, which according to Geekbench has a base clock of 3.4GHz, 16 cores and 32 threads. This particular processor was teamed up with 16GB of DDR4 memory and an ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard. Looking at the performance figures below, the Ryzen Threadripper 1950X appears to be off to a promising start, putting up single-core and multi-core scores of 4216 and 24723 respectively in Geekbench 4.1.0.
amd-ryzen-threadripper-geekbench-results-1185x923.jpg

How many cores you need really depends on what you do. If you primarily play games, a mega-core PC isn’t likely to yield the performance you’d expect. If, however, you edit video, render 3D, and run other intensive workstation-like tasks, more cores generally means less waiting. Having an embarrassing number of cores can also aid in heavy-duty multitasking. You know, like simultaneously rendering 3D, video, audio, and playing games.

The fact that AMD is planning to introduce new CPUs with crazy core and thread counts isn’t the big deal. What’s more important is how much it will cost. Intel’s new Core i9 lineup charges $1,000 for a 10-core chip to $1,700 for a 16-core chip (and $2,000 for the flagship 18-core part).

Credits
  • Special thanks to @soumya_2002 for providing me full support and an opportunity to write my first thread in this initiative, and also for my teammates for helping me in terms of topics suggestion. Also, I would like to thank @candicesu for her kind supervision and guidance.

Source
  • Google is my best buddy for this and GSM Arena, hothardware, pcworld, Techmobilizer

Previous Talks

Which one would you prefer, Intel i9 or Ryzen Threadripper?

Single-option Poll, 638 members voted
80.25% 512
19.75% 126
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite17 Share

Rated by 41 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Vonette + 1 Great!
SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Awesome!
Barrecheguren + 2 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Alex_MLT + 2 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
PawelWn + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
lyiz + 1 Thanks!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
rdank + 2 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
..::jagdeep-Gup + 2 Awesome!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
AP1972 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +240  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2251 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI KingIndia Independence DayDebate MasterHumor MasterTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayAndroid Guru

11:25, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
DJI Spark

Comment

cherri94 Yep that Drone is awesome  18:50, Jun-16-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1319 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMi ScaleMi MIXMi GlovesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi LED LightMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi VRMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchRedmi 1SMi Max MIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMerry ChristmasMIUI HalloweenRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourSurge S1Diwali MIUI 9Super FridaySuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:12, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the informative thread.

Comment

cherri94 Welcome mam  18:35, Jun-16-2017

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2762 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi KeyYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016Redmi 4XMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SMIUI Fan From VietnamThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMi Live MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Nepal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI Superstar

18:23, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer intel i9.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
105 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 310 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRocket to Future1500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super Thursday500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi TalentMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruStar Of Technology

18:30, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
great info, thanks for sharing.

I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

MIUI Resources Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
421 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Yi CameraMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Mi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySuper SundaySuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMiPopMIUI ReviewTechnology Guru25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller

18:35, Jun-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for sharing

Comment

cherri94 Welcome bro  18:57, Jun-16-2017

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V8.0.3.0.0.MCECNDG
Online time
427 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi MIXMi VRUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S1Super FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaPuzzle Master500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMi Talent

18:35, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer Intel i9. Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopGamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI Fan

18:39, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
169 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi BandMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkI Love 2016MIUI 2017Happy New Year1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to FuturePuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeAndroid GuruHumor MasterTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI KingInbox Zero

18:40, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer Intel i9.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBFMIDL
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Speaker4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

18:45, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Intel i9

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list