Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 15,125,235,345,455,555,666,777,888,999,1111,1222,1333,1444,1555 

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
750 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 4cMi TV4 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum Members1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMi Live MedalMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayMIUI 9Super Monday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New Year3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox ZeroRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyApp Review StarMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

[Contest] [Announced] What is Your Dream Camera Feature? Reply to Win Mi Credits!

Close [ Promote]
20160 1553 |
02:08, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Nowfel at 11:40, Jul-20-2017

Untitled.png

Hello MIUIers

Announced On : 20th July 2017

1st Prize 20 Mi Credits + 500 Forum Credits
% Number Reply NumberUser Name
4%62razcel
24%373sandyB6
46%714bubatrap
72%1118Gehrman
98%1522flatout0816

2nd Prize 10 Mi Credits + 300 Forum Credits
% Number Reply NumberUser Name
12 186 Rolandrmt
29 450 bubimir13
38 590 Soulja1
44 683 GlaneXDA
52 808 johnny315
66 1025 Thakur69
78 1211 xdvd
89 1382
Lolz-Sho
96 1491 Jony.jr
100 1554 tamiang1983

Lucky Draw200 Forum Credits
Lucky Number User Name
15 Zurabov
125 AadiSree
235 antokoer
345 Alex1100
455 Bart.ek
555 Rahul2312
666 Eagle™
777 osmanb10
888 kangpolo
999 VikuBalupura
1111 Prime4Redmi
1222 nikkuchikku
1333 3ALLAL
1444 Khyati_mi

Congratulation to all the Winners & Thank you all for your participation
All valid replies will soon obtain the "Forum Contest Lover " medal.
Mi Credits & Forum Credits will be distribute to all the winners soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the days are going? Well, tell me one thing first, when you buy a smartphone or planning to buy a smartphone, what you check at the beginnig? Well, I don't know about your answer, but in my case, obviously I check the camera. And I am pretty sure that, most of the people does that. That's why today I am here to tell you something regarding these camera technologies.

Smartphone camera technology has grown in leaps and bounds in the past couple of years and continues to be a major selling point in the flagship segment of the market. The industry certainly isn’t done pushing the boundaries yet, so here’s a short list of upcoming smartphone camera technologies to keep tabs on.

Optical Image Stabilization:
Mi-5-Camera.png

Optical Image stabilization (OIS) is a family of techniques used to reduce blurring associated with the motion of a camera or other imaging device during exposure. Generally, it compensates for pan and tilt (angular movement, equivalent to yaw and pitch) of the imaging device, although electronic image stabilization can also be used to compensate for rotation. With video cameras, camera shake causes visible frame-to-frame jitter in the recorded video.

Dual Camera:
mi-6-b.jpg

Dual camera have been around from 2011 as mentioned earlier. While it may have taken its own sweet time to evolve, the technology seems to be ready for consumer use. With Apple joining the dual camera bandwagon and budget options coming-in from the Android quarters, we expect dual cameras to be one of the biggest smartphone trends in 2017. Going ahead, dual camera setups are expected to improve the image quality and open up additional image effects via software such as improved Bokeh, superior portrait modes as well as long exposure effects in photos. In addition, smartphone brands might tweak them to work with existing hardware such as laser autofocus, RGB sensor and so on.

Raw-capture on smartphone cameras
m9-raw-mode.png

The advantages of the Raw file format are the same on a smartphone camera as they are on a DSLR or mirrorless system camera. Instead of leaving the conversion of the captured image data to the algorithms of the camera’s JPEG-engine, the photographer can adjust many image parameters after capture, without any loss of image quality, by processing manually in a Raw-converter such as Adobe Camera Raw, Lightroom or Capture One.

Those were the things I want to be super developed in future. Now, it's the contest time.

We always dream to have a special thing in most of the sectors. Same goes for the smartphone cameras. So, the question for today's contest is:

Which is your dream feature for your smartphone camera?
Reply to win Mi Credits & Forum Credits!

How to Participate:
  • Reply to this thread with your answer to the above question "Which is the dream feature for your smartphone camera?"

Contest Time:
  • 16th June to 21th June 2017 (Standard Beijing Time)

Prizes:
  • 1. First Prize ( 5 winners) : 20 Mi Credits + 500 Forum Credits
(Winner of first prize will be selected from 4%, 24%, 46%, 72% and 98% of total replies.)

• 2. Second Prize ( 10 winners ) : 10 Mi Credits + 300 Forum Credits
(Winners of second prize will be selected from 12%, 29%, 38%, 44%, 52%, 66%, 78%, 89%, 96% and 100% of total replies.)

• 3. Lucky Draw Prize ( 15 winners ) : 200 Forum Credits

• 4. Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid reply will get "Forum Contest Lover" medal.
rsz_21untitled.jpg

Rules:
  • 1. Strictly no reservation(s) allowed.
  • 2. Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
  • 3. Each ID can win ONLY 1 prize.
  • 4. Prize winners must be the author of valid reply. Irrelevant answers, such as "great, thanks", will be disqualified.
  • 5. Only entries with relevant & valid answers will be eligible to win prizes.
  • 6. If the winning reply is invalid/irrelevant, the prize will go to the author of next mentioned % from the above mentioned %.
  • 7. Winners once announced are final and won't be changed.

Thanks to Admin @candicesu for the contest inspiration,
Admin @Nanana and @candicesu for the prizes.
Smod @feds64 for guiding me.
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X SMod & Mods for their support.

Favorite22 Share

Rated by 34 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Skiffy + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Fantastic!
aelahi24434 + 1 Agreed!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
GlaneXDA + 1 Macro-Mode Capure!
DimitrisP + 1 Fantastic!
3ALLAL + 1 Awesome!
RydhoMS + 5 Great!
pitbula74 + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Great!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
AadiSree + 4 Fantastic!
orens77 + 1 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Great!
rahul_09 + 30 + 9 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
don.cake.one + 1 Fantastic!
targus_007 + 4 Thanks!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!
3n2tmypeunua + 1 Great!
pal4uonly + 10 + 3 Awesome!
paragpurkar + 2 Fantastic!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +170  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Super Moderator
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Gadgets & Y1/Lite SF

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHOMIED
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid Elf

16:50, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Two main features I'd love to see in upcoming flagships of Mi,
1 Portrait Mode (my fav)
2 Slow Motion Videos with an option to record sound and the video must be as smooth as Apple iPhone's Slow-Motion videos.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Nowfel + 4 Thanks!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Click on reply so that I can get notified every time.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi MIXMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi Pad 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Mi MIXMi Note ProMi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 4SMi Max Redmi 2Mi 5Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMIUI SSurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI P500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Ukraine1st AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

16:55, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Two main features I'd love to see in upcoming flagships of Mi,
1 240fps video feature! to capture high speed slo motion!
2 Portrait Mode to adjust positon and depth of field (blurryness) of the background

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRMi MIXMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRingolicious MedalMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMi Lover MedalMi TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

17:03, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

360 degrees panorama

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.0.10.0.0.MAGCNDH
Online time
206 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Happy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureI Love 2016MiPopForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

17:14, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

1. 60fps videos
1. 64sec or higher exposure time on manual mode
regards from germany
---
Photograpy hint for better low-light photos (Mi4 or higher) use manual mode: optimal ISO100-200 max. ISO 800 and 1/8sec exposure time or lower. higher exposure buy/use a tripod

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

17:24, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|

Reply Awards +1

I would love 360 paranoma..it will b cool

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World TourRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New Year100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi TalentAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruTheme TalentUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI King

17:26, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Better low light perfomance

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
209 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMagic CubeMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi 3Happy DiwaliDiwali 1400K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million Users1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverAndroid ElfIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertApp StarStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalHumor MasterStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest Lover

17:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Most anticipated for me are
~background blurr
~OIS
~360 degree panorama

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
976 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi TV 70Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 4XMi 5sMi 4i3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertRingtone Star India Independence DayTheme TalentMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

17:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

I would like a 360 degree panorama as well

Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)
Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 9Ringolicious Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover Medal

17:30, Jun-16-2017 | From Mi 4c
|

Reply Awards +1

high quality - resolution

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list