Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 15,125,235,345,455,555,666,777,888,999,1111,1222,1333,1444,1555 

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
306 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Mi TVMi 4cMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali 1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts1900K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamUpdates LoverDebate MasterForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals Collector

[Contest] What Is Your Dream Camera Feature for Smartphone? Reply to Win Mi Credits!

Close [ Promote]
15929 1553 |
02:08, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Untitled.png

Hello MIUIers
How the days are going? Well, tell me one thing first, when you buy a smartphone or planning to buy a smartphone, what you check at the beginnig? Well, I don't know about your answer, but in my case, obviously I check the camera. And I am pretty sure that, most of the people does that. That's why today I am here to tell you something regarding these camera technologies.

Smartphone camera technology has grown in leaps and bounds in the past couple of years and continues to be a major selling point in the flagship segment of the market. The industry certainly isn’t done pushing the boundaries yet, so here’s a short list of upcoming smartphone camera technologies to keep tabs on.

Optical Image Stabilization:
Mi-5-Camera.png

Optical Image stabilization (OIS) is a family of techniques used to reduce blurring associated with the motion of a camera or other imaging device during exposure. Generally, it compensates for pan and tilt (angular movement, equivalent to yaw and pitch) of the imaging device, although electronic image stabilization can also be used to compensate for rotation. With video cameras, camera shake causes visible frame-to-frame jitter in the recorded video.

Dual Camera:
mi-6-b.jpg

Dual camera have been around from 2011 as mentioned earlier. While it may have taken its own sweet time to evolve, the technology seems to be ready for consumer use. With Apple joining the dual camera bandwagon and budget options coming-in from the Android quarters, we expect dual cameras to be one of the biggest smartphone trends in 2017. Going ahead, dual camera setups are expected to improve the image quality and open up additional image effects via software such as improved Bokeh, superior portrait modes as well as long exposure effects in photos. In addition, smartphone brands might tweak them to work with existing hardware such as laser autofocus, RGB sensor and so on.

Raw-capture on smartphone cameras
m9-raw-mode.png

The advantages of the Raw file format are the same on a smartphone camera as they are on a DSLR or mirrorless system camera. Instead of leaving the conversion of the captured image data to the algorithms of the camera’s JPEG-engine, the photographer can adjust many image parameters after capture, without any loss of image quality, by processing manually in a Raw-converter such as Adobe Camera Raw, Lightroom or Capture One.

Those were the things I want to be super developed in future. Now, it's the contest time.

We always dream to have a special thing in most of the sectors. Same goes for the smartphone cameras. So, the question for today's contest is:

Which is your dream feature for your smartphone camera?
Reply to win Mi Credits & Forum Credits!

How to Participate:
  • Reply to this thread with your answer to the above question "Which is the dream feature for your smartphone camera?"

Contest Time:
  • 16th May to 21th June 2017 (Standard Beijing Time)

Prizes:
  • 1. First Prize ( 5 winners) : 20 Mi Credits + 500 Forum Credits
(Winner of first prize will be selected from 4%, 24%, 46%, 72% and 98% of total replies.)

• 2. Second Prize ( 10 winners ) : 10 Mi Credits + 300 Forum Credits
(Winners of second prize will be selected from 12%, 29%, 38%, 44%, 52%, 66%, 78%, 89%, 96% and 100% of total replies.)

• 3. Lucky Draw Prize ( 15 winners ) : 200 Forum Credits

• 4. Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid reply will get "Forum Contest Lover" medal.
rsz_21untitled.jpg

Rules:
  • 1. Strictly no reservation(s) allowed.
  • 2. Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
  • 3. Each ID can win ONLY 1 prize.
  • 4. Prize winners must be the author of valid reply. Irrelevant answers, such as "great, thanks", will be disqualified.
  • 5. Only entries with relevant & valid answers will be eligible to win prizes.
  • 6. If the winning reply is invalid/irrelevant, the prize will go to the author of next mentioned % from the above mentioned %.
  • 7. Winners once announced are final and won't be changed.

Thanks to Admin @candicesu for the contest inspiration,
Admin @Nanana and @candicesu for the prizes.
Smod @feds64 for guiding me.
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X SMod & Mods for their support.

Favorite22 Share

Rated by 34 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Skiffy + 1 Great!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Fantastic!
aelahi24434 + 1 Agreed!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
GlaneXDA + 1 Macro-Mode Capure!
DimitrisP + 1 Fantastic!
3ALLAL + 1 Awesome!
RydhoMS + 5 Great!
pitbula74 + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Great!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
AadiSree + 4 Fantastic!
orens77 + 1 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Great!
rahul_09 + 30 + 9 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
don.cake.one + 1 Fantastic!
targus_007 + 4 Thanks!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!
3n2tmypeunua + 1 Great!
pal4uonly + 10 + 3 Awesome!
paragpurkar + 2 Fantastic!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +170  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Redmi 3S/Prime/3X

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 2MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

16:50, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Two main features I'd love to see in upcoming flagships of Mi,
1 Portrait Mode (my fav)
2 Slow Motion Videos with an option to record sound and the video must be as smooth as Apple iPhone's Slow-Motion videos.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Nowfel + 4 Thanks!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Click on reply so that I can get notified every time.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi Band 2Mi MIXMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 4SMi 4cMi 5Mi MIXMi Note ProRedmi 2Mi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARooster Year of 2017Super MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI PolandRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI KingTechnology GuruUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf

16:55, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Two main features I'd love to see in upcoming flagships of Mi,
1 240fps video feature! to capture high speed slo motion!
2 Portrait Mode to adjust positon and depth of field (blurryness) of the background

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2017Super SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyUpdates LoverDebate MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal

17:03, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

360 degrees panorama

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.0.10.0.0.MAGCNDH
Online time
173 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Happy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureI Love 2016MiPopForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

17:14, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

1. 60fps videos
1. 64sec or higher exposure time on manual mode
regards from germany
---
Photograpy hint for better low-light photos (Mi4 or higher) use manual mode: optimal ISO100-200 max. ISO 800 and 1/8sec exposure time or lower. higher exposure buy/use a tripod

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.9.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:24, Jun-16-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|

Reply Awards +1

I would love 360 paranoma..it will b cool

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI KingAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

17:26, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Better low light perfomance

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
199 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi VRMi Yi CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 3MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1MIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI 20171500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper Saturday1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of TechnologyApp StarScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalHumor MasterRingtone Star

17:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Most anticipated for me are
~background blurr
~OIS
~360 degree panorama

QQ 3567450238 

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi BandMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 2Mi MIXMi 5Mi 5s3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android GuruMi Talent

17:29, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

I would like a 360 degree panorama as well
Xiaomi MI5s 64 / 3gb (New)                       

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:30, Jun-16-2017 | From Mi 4c
|

Reply Awards +1

high quality - resolution

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list