Super moderator

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
819 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi Pad 2Mi 4cMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

[Reviews] [Mi Products Review #1] [Device Team] Mi Max 2 Comprehensive Review!

[ Promote]
47899 824 |
15:35, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
Go to reply no.

Xiaomi Mi Max 2: Big and Sexy
by mitch002
Max 2.jpg

The very first edition of the Mi Product Review Series, I like to thank all the admins espcially @candicesu for making this possible, to @FKSGS2 for pushing me to my limits, to all my friends in the Device Team for all your never ending support, it's hard to mention everyone here and you know who you are.

At exactly more than a year in the making, the Mi Max 2 has arrived, making its debut on June 1 2017. The Mi Max was launched last May 16 2016 and it took off pretty well for Xiaomi Company. At first glance the unit is still as big as its predecessor, and it sure is. But on the other hand you can see the big changes in the thickness of the phone plus the edges change as well. Xiaomi sure is paving way for its latest phablet, making it as nice as possible for user in the all new redesigned Mi Max 2.

Introductory Video:

What's in the Box:

Unboxing Video:

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specs Sheet

1. Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor 2.0 Ghz / Adreno 506 650Mhz
2.  4GB of RAM
3. 6.44-inch full IPS display, 400 nit brightness, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 342 PPI, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
4. Gold
5. 64GB/128GB of storage
6. 12-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection AF, 2.2 Aperture, Dark Light Quality Enhancement, Sony IMX386
7. 5-megapixel front camera, 2.0 Aperture
8. Dual SIM (Sim 2 Micro sim size, Sim 1 nano sim or micro sd card ** expandable up to 128GB)
9. 3G, LTE, LTE-A, VoLTE
10. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner, MU-MIMO
11. 5300mAh battery
12. Android Nougat, MIUI 8
13. USB C port

The Mi Max 2 has the same screen size at 6.44 inch with its predecessor the Mi Max, now on its second generation the Mi Max 2 definitely is better and more powerful this time around without the bulk. Yes, you heard it right, without the bulk, the thickness of the Mi Max is the major turnoff for me, as well as its edgy corners. One thing that did not interest me is that the Mi Max 2 will only come in Gold color only, this is not attractive to male users like me since I prefer dark colored phones than fancy gold colored smartphones.

Above the frame we have the Infrared port together with the 3.5mm audio jack and the noise cancellation mic, which did not change from Mi Max. Well at least it did not followed Mi 6 in removing the 3.5mm audio jack, otherwise all my pistons headset collection will be put to waste.

On the right side we have the volume rocker and the power button, pretty common for Xiaomi phones to have this setup on the right side of the phone.

On the left side we have the sim tray which supports 2 sim cards wherein Sim 1 is Micro Sim and Sim 2 could either be a sd card which supports up to 128 GB or a nano sim card. There are those enthusiast who were able to fuse the Nano sim to the body of the Micro SD card and made sim 2 and expansion storage work at the same time, but there is a risk of stuck up upon ejecting the sim tray. There is also an option to buy a Sim Card + SD Card Extension Cable.

USB C is becoming the standard in charging for Xiaomi phones and Mi Max 2 had this upgrade over the Mi Max which still uses the old micro USB Slot to charge the phone. The loudspeaker holes can be found beside the USB C port, and one good upgrade is that this unit already has the surround loudspeaker, similar to that of the Mi 6.

In the front we have the 3 capacitive buttons which lights up when pressed, there also we can find the 5MP Selfie Cam and we have the fingerprint sensor at the back of the phone together with the 12-MP Camera. The LED is now changed to White and it is not interchangeable to other colors anymore sad to say. Now for tempered glass protection, Mi Max and Mi Max 2 can share the same screen guard tempered glass, and the protective case, is almost the same, except that it will cover a fraction of the dual tone led flash.

The Mi Max 2 comes with a full IPS, 6.44-inch display coupled with a 2.5D curved glass and brushed aluminum unibody. One of the top reason why Mi Max did not have a QHD (2K) display similar to the Mi Note Pro is because it drains the battery too fast as witnessed by those who have the later unit described. Plus having a 2K display on a mobile is a bit practically useless as everyone gears towards better battery performance for the phone and not much importance on the rendered display. Imagine Mi Max 2 with 2k display, your battery will be gone pretty soon because it eats up battery furiously.

We tried using the Mi Max 2 under the heat of the roaring sun; we are glad we were able to read the messages sent to us via Facebook Messenger. We can also view photos on the screen while standing under the sun; however, the image seems to be a little faded due to extreme sunlight at noon time. We did try to take some photos under the heat of the sun, we did not have a hard time staring at the screen, instead our eyes had a hard time as sweat drips down our eyes with the temperature soaring at 36 Celcius ths time of the year.

Snapdragon 625

After the highly successful launch of Mi 6, Xiaomi immediately kicked in the Mi Max 2 a month later, which exactly 1 year after the launch of Mi Max. The Snapdragon 625 is present inside the Redmi Note 4X, which is also a performer in the midrange class. Multitasking was a breeze in this unit and we didn't have problem while playing our favorite game, NBA2k17.

Mi Max has a 53.5 GB free out of 64 GB ready storage out of the box. It also comes in 128GB Storage as well, it can pretty much be expanded with a micro SD card up to 128GB.

The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 supports 15 different LTE bands as well as VoLTE, its easy to switch to LTE network inside the settings but once your do the second sim will be running on GSM connectivity only. You can freely choose which sim you want to use your LTE data, since this is a Dual LTE, Dual standby smartphone. LTE-A or 4G+ is also present in this phone, should your network support it. Wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac is also smooth and it also supports Wi-Fi Direct. Wireless screen mirroring is also available via the Miracast protocol, tethering data is also working perfectly. Bluetooth 4.2,GPS, MU-MIMO and GLONASS are all present.

Here are the supported bandwidth by the Mi Max 2:

• 2G:GSM 2/3/5/8
  • 2G:CDMA BC0
  • 3G:WCDMA 1/2/5/8
  • 3G:TD-SCDMA 34/39
  • 4G:TDD-LTE 38/39/40/41
  • 4G:FDD-LTE 1/3/5/7/8

Audio and Video

The Mi Max 2 sports a pretty good speaker, loud and crisp, especially now its equipped with a surround sound similar to Mi 6, it makes viewing movie a pleasure using the loud speaker. We did tried to pit the Mi Max and Mi Max 2 watching the same movie at maximum volume, and well the runaway winner was no doubt Mi Max 2.

Support H.265 / HEVC (Main profile), H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP),

VC-1 (Simple / Main / Advanced profile) and other video formats, support PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR-NB / WB,

FLAC, WAV and other audio formats

The 12MP camera present in the Mi Max 2 is equipped with the Sony IMX 386 Camera Sensor. This is similar to the sensor also being used inside the Mi 6. All I can say the camera sure did left the Mi Max in the dust in terms of clarity and crisp of the photo taken. For me it performed well under bright light as well as taking good shots under dim light condition. The front facing camera is also very clear in taking selfies and group selfies as well, I found no problem with it.

Unedited Photos:

Battery, and Benchmark

While packing in 5300mAh inside a thin unibody is really no easy task at all, the Mi Max 2 has scored a pretty good battery life, it lasted for 16 hours and 20 minutes with our stress test using PC Mark Test. The Mi Max 2 supports Qualcomm Quickcharge 3.0 and it takes in 3.04 Amperes based on our testing using the supplied Quick Charge 3.0 charger out of the box.

Our rating with AnTuTu gave us a score of 63403 Points, but this score is way lower than that of the Mi Max at around 74k points. Its just benchmark points, whats important is still the user experience.

Yes Yes we know your gonna ask that, the Mi Max 2 is bootloader locked. Therefore you need to request unlock code from and you will receive the unlock code in a few days or so.

More Photos of Mi Max 2

Mi Max VS Mi Max 2: Side by Side Comparison

Mi Max 2, Slimmer, Sexier version of the Mi Max

When we first held the Mi Max in our hands, we feel its quite edgy and heavy. But when we first held Mi Max 2 on our hands, I told myself, Wow! This is a huge improvement over its predecessor. I'm not really a fan of Hulk size phones to begin with, except that I'm personally using the Mi MIX due to its screen size without the buldge.

After playing with the Mi Max 2 for several days, Im pretty much amazed with the sexiness of the phone, it's easy to use plus its not thick on the hands coz I always use one hand to type. Should you have a bag or messenger bag, the phone will fit easily inside the storage, but should you plan to put it on the back pocket, let me warn you that its pretty much big and your back pocket can probably hide 60% of the phone, leaving the 40% exposed.  I do highly recommend this phone and I can say the Mi Max 2 is an awesome phone to watch movies especially taking photos.

• Mi Max 2 4GB 64GB - RMB 1699
  • Mi Max 2 4GB 128GB - RMB 1999

Favorite47 Share

Rated by 49 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

maximalcrZy + 2 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Floki07 + 2 Awesome!
SLive6789 + 2 Awesome!
assen.lin + 2 Awesome!
1691208651 + 1 Great!
bmitch002 + 1 LOUSY PHOTOS
skorvy + 1 Great!
BulatH + 4 Thanks!
+79212619015 + 2 Thanks!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Rylai123 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Abishiek + 10 + 5 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
targus_007 + 1 Awesome!
PRNS + 1 Agreed!
Vonette + 1 Fantastic!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Ivek + 2 Awesome!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Fantastic!
d00fustech + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +269  Prestige +79  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
1147 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi HomeMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 2Mi TVMi 4cMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Spain1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S110 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomAnnual appraisedSuper ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProOreoAndroid ElfTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertMi A1Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTheme TalentAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master

15:46, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
Thanks for sharing the awesome review

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Redmi Note 5/Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
1041 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMijia Story TellerMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi Max 2Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 3Mid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersOlympics Medal1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi MedalSuper MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI SpainAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI World Tour1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI FB FollowerStar Of Icons2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroWallpaper StarForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star MIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

15:46, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
Excellent seriously dam awesome review

MIUI Photography Team

MIUI Version
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

15:47, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
Another monster review, fantastic level.of details, great shots, all the Mi Max 2 here in front of us... Thanks and congrats.

Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Mi 5sMi 5MIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy New YearI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySuper WednesdayMiPopAndroid GuruApp TalentApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal

15:48, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
Lovely review

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
1164 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi VRMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 4i3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super WednesdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI SHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super Monday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members1st AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master NougatTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of Technology

15:49, Jun-16-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
Awesome Review and Fantastic Unboxing of the Loveliest Device aka MiMax2 :)

Happy to help Xiaomi users :)

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
647 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalRocket to FutureOlympics MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi MIX 2Android GuruMIUI KingAndroid ElfStar Of Technology

15:49, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
I want one!!! AMAZING!

Thanks mitch, you are the best review-er and you know it :).

Keep loving Xiaomi!
Keep Loving Xiaomi! :D

Member of Épic ROM Project

Always belive that something wonderful is about to happen

MIUI Device Team

Welcome to MIUI Forum

MIUI Version
Online time
444 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi PadMi Max Mi 5Redmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3I Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper SundayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion Medal800K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017

16:06, Jun-16-2017 | Via mobile
LOL single notification LED again hahaha budget seems to be the key this year for xiaomi

Super moderator

MIUI Version
Online time
4268 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia VR Play 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XRedmi 3SMi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi MIXMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi NoteThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from India1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalHappy New YearSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 93500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Nougat2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Mi A1Inbox ZeroMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI KingApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarRedmi Note 5/ProSuper ModeratorApp MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI SuperstarMIUI Device ExpertMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

18:31, Jun-16-2017 | From Mi MIX
Congrats to your Mi Product Review series... Definitely Mi Max 2 is big and slimmer... Awesome review...

MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTechnology Guru

23:54, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
elegant and powerful phone

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list