Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1304 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #29: Are Single Generation Upgrades Worth It? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
13224 566 |
03:09, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
c6ea364b4259075.png

Hi MIUIers,

Welcome to the another weekly poll, last week we discussed about 'Can Project Treble Fix Android Fragmentation? ' here are the poll results.

Screenshot from 2017-06-11 20-33-48.png

Some replies from forum users:

No, miles to go before it's achieved. this is just a start alone. "Project Treble is only addressing the primary step: Google and silicon manufacturers have finally created a stable 'Vendor Interface' that the hardware and OS can plug into"

That seems like a great idea, but some people will choose not to upgrade nonetheless. At least we can be certain that the manufacturers won't lock the system to a specific version, since that would make less people buy their products and that means less profit and that means no money.

It's still upto the OEM's if they'd spend $$$ on developing Android updates for older models other than spend that $$$ for R&D of their next model. It's true that in the present situation, SoC makers are the easy scapegoat (hello Mediatek) of not releasing source codes but again it comes down to the OEM's. So pick a device from a trusted company that is known for being speedy in updates.

Today's topic is "Are single generation upgrades worth it?"

We all love new gadgets and smart phones are often one of the most priced gadgets but they do cost a fair amount of money and as soon as you buy one there seems to always be a new one coming out. Most people work hard for their money and only have so much spending money, so the smart phone they buy must often be the best that can be afforded at the time of purchase.

Most manufactures seem to be releasing a new generation of smart phone often; sometimes as short a time between generations as six months but often around twelve months so that does not always give technology a long time to advance, as well as the end user much time to pay of their existing smart phone. This will often leave you will a difficult choice to try replace your existing smart phone with the new generation or rather skip generations and don't upgrade with every release.

So the question is, are singe generation upgrades always worth it or are you better off being more patient and replacing your phone once the specifications of the phone have changed enough to justify it? Try give your reasons for your thoughts!!

Are single generation upgrades worth it?
Take a look at our poll and justify your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela

Single-option Poll, 1378 members voted View Voters
74.38% 1025
22.06% 304
3.56% 49
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 40 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ydd0ras + 5 Awesome!
1623587435 + 1 Fantastic!
FarmStreet + 1 Fantastic!
GIRISH7305 + 2 Fantastic!
Palashi + 2 Fantastic!
FabioCoelho + 1 Agreed!
vlambers + 10 + 3 Thanks!
Sanjut92 + 1 Agreed!
urastogi99 + 2 Fantastic!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
rdank + 2 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
omega94 + 2 Awesome!
AtomicBart + 1 Great!
3ALLAL + 1 Great!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Whiwink + 2 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
srspinto + 1 Great!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Great!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Awesome!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +159  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi HomeYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's DayMIUI S3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' Day100k Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Diwali MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliHappy New YearMerry Christmas500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Review7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreoOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp Star8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum User6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller2017 Annual Awards

10:10, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
No, because it may not have big changes. for example Redmi Note 3 with Redmi Note 4, they doesn't have major differences. It would be worth it if 2 generations / 3 generations Upgrades.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:25, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
every upgrade is great, but i prefer be patient and replacing my phone when there's significant upgrade

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

10:35, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3G
|
I see two ways of looking at this. Personally I don't upgrade every generation, because I simply couldn't afford it. But even if I could I doubt that I would. Because I think I'd be more satisfied upgrading to a device with much better specs and features than the one that I own a few years down the line. I'd say upgrade a minimum of 2~3 generations to skip and test some 'experimental' features given.. But personally I'm already used to only buying a new device once my current device decides to die on me, and that usually takes more than 3 years. On the other hand, from an industrial point of view I do think devices generations should be upgraded quite often to quicken the advancement of the technology itself. I'm speaking in terms of months.. Because from a business stand point, this will never be a loss since there will always be people purchasing those devices.. So that is my thoughts on that. Two ways of looking at it. Personal & industrial..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
392 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI France3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Spain300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI PSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Android ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day

11:20, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, every new upgrade is worthwhile.
It can help to eliminate certain bugs occured in previous updates.
In addition new added features and some tweaks improvement are inclusive.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

11:20, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
upgrade is necessary, since it gives a fresh start to some new features that are needed after sometime and to also optimize the version.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Oreo9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate Master

11:25, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
yes every update is good resolve bugs.and speed up.the device

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProSuper Monday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Happy MedalHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerBlack SharkAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI KingMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar

12:03, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
No. Most single generation upgrades are just minor updates, while more upgrades will serve more worth of money.
Believe in yourself, believe in believe :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of Wisdom

12:52, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I will be more patient and make sure specifications have changed enough to justify it. The difference between the single generation isn't much so to me it's not worth me spending money on every year

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyMiPopUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of Wisdom

13:21, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
upgrade whenever new product released is for those who dunno where to burn their excess money.

i'll upgrade when difference of features and improvements are quite significant

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Monday3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper Expert

13:30, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 4c
|
Demand and expectation must have the balance and also the budget is related.
-- --

Shafayat Hossain
MIUI fan

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
230 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 5MIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Saturday2 Million Forum Members1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

13:49, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
personally, i often skip 1 generation and buy the next one. the upgrade just felt more :D
"Great men are not born great, they grow great." -Mario Puzo, The Godfather

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:52, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
Looking at the replies I think that many users didn't understand the question.. Single generation upgrades are most of the time minor. I keep my phone at least 3 years so I skip some phone models and replace it when it is obsolete for my standards.
My device is Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (aka Kate)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi VRMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Merry ChristmasPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppNougatQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar WarsScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:46, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Looks like money most OEM's are spending on R&D is wasted one as we don't really see much progress (if any) with posable exception for rare ones that actually do something. Thing is if someone isn't satisfied with your current product('s) he certainly won't buy future one's so enhancing (real & on current products) user experience should be a prime goal for any OEM not only it would be good for future development but also crucial for boosting the core business (with having more useful individuals actually working for them & less; PR, marketing guy's who just eat resources). So the capitalising on better software support and tuning is a must do for any OEM that wants to stay in this business. The best marketing is a good product. Regarding gen per gen "upgrade's" it really depends on many factors... For me it's not worth upgrading if new product isn't at least noticeable faster (33~40%) which depends actually more on the IP provider's than OEM's, usability improvements are also always welcomed (manufacturing processes & parts improvements) & a part where R&D should do their work. So in the end (if considered that the gen per gen on OEM side ticks every 6 months) actually comes to every 3rd~4th literation (1.5~2 years) that brings major new gen hardware revision (new generation of CPU's & GPU's [along with other accelerators but less important]). Everything else is just a dirty marketing tricks.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Super WednesdayMIUI SSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

16:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
No, defenetely. Some time ago I bought Sony Xperia Acro S, wich was 2 years old half-top Sony model and ... it had most of top-models features ... now Mi5s is the one of the best phones while Mi6 already in the shop. Newer is almost always better, but not always "next step" to buy newer.

Platinum Member

Happy & content.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerScroll Of Wisdom

16:42, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe skipping versions is the way to go. From a mid - class user, changing a phone is a tough decision, and needless to say a long - thought deliberation. Usually, phones are switched once it hits two to three years mark. While it is true that single upgrades are a nice commodity to have - some consumers are not born with a silver spoon. Devices would still be usable if it is maintained well. Skipping versions would give a good satisfaction, and even acts as a treat to self.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi VRMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper FridayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S12 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterApp StarBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom

16:54, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I do try to catch the mid-range upgrades of Xiaomi...,but it's not always worthy of my money, very few notable upgrades. Moreover Xiaomi won't offers exchange service like Apple, Samsung...,I've to spend a lots of money to buy every single generation upgrades! So, in my opinion it's not worthy of  my hard earned money unless there are significant hardware and software upgrades.
Always Believe that something
Wonderful is about to happen...,

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Follower

17:25, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
every new gen of a smartphone lineup has some new & improved features/specs.

So it depends on the buyer to decide whether it's good enough for him to upgrade or not.:)

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi MIXMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi VRMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4X90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

17:35, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This is one of the great drawback a customer faces. So my suggestion to manufacture is don't launch with small difference. New launch should make everybody to go in for the new one. Like iPhone.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Fantastic!MIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

17:35, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
Yeah, every upgrade is great for people that can afford to change every release but for people like me can only change every 2 years because it is better to save money for future use.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMi VRMi BoxMi Power BankMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi 5sRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 201790000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Women's Day MedalHappy New YearSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI World TourAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI UkraineGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:46, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Not every generation is great. Is true that these days, bad phones are more and more rare but they exist. And upgrading also makes you spend way more money than skipping generations. Why upgrading a perfectly working phone? Phones should be enjoyed to the last moment.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4X3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Happy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S1500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayI Love 2016Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsAndroid ElfQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyBlack SharkSurpriseYouth Pledge9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest LoverApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017

10:01, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, every upgrade is great.

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1005 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMi ScaleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi VRYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 4Mi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Note 2Mi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 5 ProRedmi 3Redmi 4XMi 5s PlusMi 5cRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi ProMi 5sRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4cMi PadRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SRedmi NoteMi Note ProMi Pad 2Mi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI SCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainRooster Year of 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalDiwali MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy DiwaliSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMi Note 32017 Annual AwardsRedmi Y1/LiteMost Popular Forum UserMi 5XAndroid GuruOreoStar WarsQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerSurpriseNougatOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkRedmi S2Mi Lover Medal25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverRedmi 5AUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi MIX 2MIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology Guru

10:11, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
1.  Yes, every upgrade is great.        voted.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Laziness is my Home Place

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
90 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi KeyMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 3Mi Max Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRingolicious Medal1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI PPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasSuper Tuesday1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDebate Master25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsTechnology GuruSurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master

10:13, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes, every upgrade is great.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4XMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black SharkIndia Independence DayStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMi Talent25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI King

10:13, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Every update are great instead of changing phone besides to buy higher versions phone its prise are also high, so its good that we have update.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:14, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
yesss, absolutely every upgrade is great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BandMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper Saturday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Expert

10:17, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Every upgrade counts
NEWS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 5MIUI 9MIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 2017MIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover Medal

10:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Upgrade is to improve. If there's no upgrade, then you will know what would happen

Elite Member

Love to Live...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
256 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMi Power StripYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SMi 3MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersMi Live Medal2014 Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum Members900K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from IndiaRingolicious MedalHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DaySurge S1MIUI SSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper FridaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny OreoMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsStar WarsOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruRingtone Star Debate MasterInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMIUI FB Follower

10:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
Yes, every upgrade is worthy
Rockstar

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list