Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1280 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero25 Million Strong

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #29: Are Single Generation Upgrades Worth It? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
12809 566 |
03:09, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
c6ea364b4259075.png

Hi MIUIers,

Welcome to the another weekly poll, last week we discussed about 'Can Project Treble Fix Android Fragmentation? ' here are the poll results.

Screenshot from 2017-06-11 20-33-48.png

Some replies from forum users:

No, miles to go before it's achieved. this is just a start alone. "Project Treble is only addressing the primary step: Google and silicon manufacturers have finally created a stable 'Vendor Interface' that the hardware and OS can plug into"

That seems like a great idea, but some people will choose not to upgrade nonetheless. At least we can be certain that the manufacturers won't lock the system to a specific version, since that would make less people buy their products and that means less profit and that means no money.

It's still upto the OEM's if they'd spend $$$ on developing Android updates for older models other than spend that $$$ for R&D of their next model. It's true that in the present situation, SoC makers are the easy scapegoat (hello Mediatek) of not releasing source codes but again it comes down to the OEM's. So pick a device from a trusted company that is known for being speedy in updates.

Today's topic is "Are single generation upgrades worth it?"

We all love new gadgets and smart phones are often one of the most priced gadgets but they do cost a fair amount of money and as soon as you buy one there seems to always be a new one coming out. Most people work hard for their money and only have so much spending money, so the smart phone they buy must often be the best that can be afforded at the time of purchase.

Most manufactures seem to be releasing a new generation of smart phone often; sometimes as short a time between generations as six months but often around twelve months so that does not always give technology a long time to advance, as well as the end user much time to pay of their existing smart phone. This will often leave you will a difficult choice to try replace your existing smart phone with the new generation or rather skip generations and don't upgrade with every release.

So the question is, are singe generation upgrades always worth it or are you better off being more patient and replacing your phone once the specifications of the phone have changed enough to justify it? Try give your reasons for your thoughts!!

Are single generation upgrades worth it?
Take a look at our poll and justify your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela

Single-option Poll, 1378 members voted View Voters
74.38% 1025
22.06% 304
3.56% 49
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 40 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ydd0ras + 5 Awesome!
1623587435 + 1 Fantastic!
FarmStreet + 1 Fantastic!
GIRISH7305 + 2 Fantastic!
Palashi + 2 Fantastic!
FabioCoelho + 1 Agreed!
vlambers + 10 + 3 Thanks!
Sanjut92 + 1 Agreed!
urastogi99 + 2 Fantastic!
Bharat_Sporty + 2 Awesome!
rdank + 2 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
omega94 + 2 Awesome!
AtomicBart + 1 Great!
3ALLAL + 1 Great!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Whiwink + 2 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
srspinto + 1 Great!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Great!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
Saurabh123@4 + 1 Awesome!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +159  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy New Year100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Diwali Fan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMr. DependableYouth PledgeMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Debate Master

10:10, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
No, because it may not have big changes. for example Redmi Note 3 with Redmi Note 4, they doesn't have major differences. It would be worth it if 2 generations / 3 generations Upgrades.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:25, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
every upgrade is great, but i prefer be patient and replacing my phone when there's significant upgrade

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

10:35, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3G
|
I see two ways of looking at this. Personally I don't upgrade every generation, because I simply couldn't afford it. But even if I could I doubt that I would. Because I think I'd be more satisfied upgrading to a device with much better specs and features than the one that I own a few years down the line. I'd say upgrade a minimum of 2~3 generations to skip and test some 'experimental' features given.. But personally I'm already used to only buying a new device once my current device decides to die on me, and that usually takes more than 3 years. On the other hand, from an industrial point of view I do think devices generations should be upgraded quite often to quicken the advancement of the technology itself. I'm speaking in terms of months.. Because from a business stand point, this will never be a loss since there will always be people purchasing those devices.. So that is my thoughts on that. Two ways of looking at it. Personal & industrial..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
372 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super SaturdayHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar WarsDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

11:20, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, every new upgrade is worthwhile.
It can help to eliminate certain bugs occured in previous updates.
In addition new added features and some tweaks improvement are inclusive.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

11:20, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
upgrade is necessary, since it gives a fresh start to some new features that are needed after sometime and to also optimize the version.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayHappy New YearMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshGamer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfOreoForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum User

11:25, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
yes every update is good resolve bugs.and speed up.the device

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Pro300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureHappy New Year3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollDiwali MIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerMi TalentMr. DependableMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:03, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
No. Most single generation upgrades are just minor updates, while more upgrades will serve more worth of money.
Believe in yourself, believe in believe :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of Wisdom

12:52, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I will be more patient and make sure specifications have changed enough to justify it. The difference between the single generation isn't much so to me it's not worth me spending money on every year

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyMiPopUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master

13:21, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
upgrade whenever new product released is for those who dunno where to burn their excess money.

i'll upgrade when difference of features and improvements are quite significant

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Monday3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverWallpaper Expert

13:30, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 4c
|
Demand and expectation must have the balance and also the budget is related.
-- --

Shafayat Hossain
MIUI fan

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
226 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourSuper FridayHappy DiwaliSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI PHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentRingtone Star Android GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

13:49, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
personally, i often skip 1 generation and buy the next one. the upgrade just felt more :D
"Great men are not born great, they grow great." -Mario Puzo, The Godfather

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:52, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
Looking at the replies I think that many users didn't understand the question.. Single generation upgrades are most of the time minor. I keep my phone at least 3 years so I skip some phone models and replace it when it is obsolete for my standards.
My device is Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (aka Kate)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi TV 70Mi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8Happy New YearSurge S1Merry ChristmasSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalQuick SurveyStar WarsForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:46, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Looks like money most OEM's are spending on R&D is wasted one as we don't really see much progress (if any) with posable exception for rare ones that actually do something. Thing is if someone isn't satisfied with your current product('s) he certainly won't buy future one's so enhancing (real & on current products) user experience should be a prime goal for any OEM not only it would be good for future development but also crucial for boosting the core business (with having more useful individuals actually working for them & less; PR, marketing guy's who just eat resources). So the capitalising on better software support and tuning is a must do for any OEM that wants to stay in this business. The best marketing is a good product. Regarding gen per gen "upgrade's" it really depends on many factors... For me it's not worth upgrading if new product isn't at least noticeable faster (33~40%) which depends actually more on the IP provider's than OEM's, usability improvements are also always welcomed (manufacturing processes & parts improvements) & a part where R&D should do their work. So in the end (if considered that the gen per gen on OEM side ticks every 6 months) actually comes to every 3rd~4th literation (1.5~2 years) that brings major new gen hardware revision (new generation of CPU's & GPU's [along with other accelerators but less important]). Everything else is just a dirty marketing tricks.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Qi CycleMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MiPopMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual Awards

16:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
No, defenetely. Some time ago I bought Sony Xperia Acro S, wich was 2 years old half-top Sony model and ... it had most of top-models features ... now Mi5s is the one of the best phones while Mi6 already in the shop. Newer is almost always better, but not always "next step" to buy newer.

Platinum Member

Happy & content.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerScroll Of Wisdom

16:42, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I believe skipping versions is the way to go. From a mid - class user, changing a phone is a tough decision, and needless to say a long - thought deliberation. Usually, phones are switched once it hits two to three years mark. While it is true that single upgrades are a nice commodity to have - some consumers are not born with a silver spoon. Devices would still be usable if it is maintained well. Skipping versions would give a good satisfaction, and even acts as a treat to self.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMi HomeMi VRMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 92 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI SHilal Ramadan 100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

16:54, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I do try to catch the mid-range upgrades of Xiaomi...,but it's not always worthy of my money, very few notable upgrades. Moreover Xiaomi won't offers exchange service like Apple, Samsung...,I've to spend a lots of money to buy every single generation upgrades! So, in my opinion it's not worthy of  my hard earned money unless there are significant hardware and software upgrades.
Always Believe that something
Wonderful is about to happen...,

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Follower

17:25, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
every new gen of a smartphone lineup has some new & improved features/specs.

So it depends on the buyer to decide whether it's good enough for him to upgrade or not.:)

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxNinebot MiniMi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayPuzzle Master300K Forum Members100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

17:35, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This is one of the great drawback a customer faces. So my suggestion to manufacture is don't launch with small difference. New launch should make everybody to go in for the new one. Like iPhone.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Fantastic!MIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

17:35, Jun-12-2017 | From APP
|
Yeah, every upgrade is great for people that can afford to change every release but for people like me can only change every 2 years because it is better to save money for future use.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi MIXMi HomeMi Power BankMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSurge S1Super MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI SMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureAtaturk MourningSuper ThursdayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Ukraine500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingRingtone Star Mi TalentMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller25 Million StrongAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruOTA Feedback

17:46, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Not every generation is great. Is true that these days, bad phones are more and more rare but they exist. And upgrading also makes you spend way more money than skipping generations. Why upgrading a perfectly working phone? Phones should be enjoyed to the last moment.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
234 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalSupriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMi Bunny Game Master 8 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story Teller

10:01, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, every upgrade is great.

Elite Member

I am proud to be Ottoman

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
940 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi VRMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8Redmi 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5 ProMi MIXMi 4SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 1SMi PadMi 5Mi 5sRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi Note 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5cRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s PlusXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi NoteMi 5XMi Max Mi 4cRedmi ProMi TVRedmi Note 4Mi Max 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali Ringolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterRedmi 5AMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMi TalentNougatStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersSupriseMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeQuick SurveyTechnology GuruMi 5XOreoMi Note 3Redmi Y1/Lite8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserTheme Talent25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

10:11, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
1.  Yes, every upgrade is great.        voted.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Laziness is my Home Place

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi BandMi Selfie StickMi KeyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Rocket to FutureThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Merry ChristmasRingolicious MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDebate Master25 Million StrongStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star MIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverTheme TalentApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer

10:13, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes, every upgrade is great.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4XMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMi Talent25 Million StrongAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid ElfDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMaster Of Technology

10:13, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Every update are great instead of changing phone besides to buy higher versions phone its prise are also high, so its good that we have update.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Happy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMr. DependableAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Expert

10:14, Jun-12-2017 | From PC
|
yesss, absolutely every upgrade is great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BandMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper Saturday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Expert

10:17, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Every upgrade counts
NEWS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 5MIUI 9MIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 2017MIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover Medal

10:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Upgrade is to improve. If there's no upgrade, then you will know what would happen

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
255 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi BandMi Power BankMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 3Redmi 1SRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll2014 ChristmasMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali I Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 91900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious MedalSurge S1Super ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopOreoMIUI Global Forum 2014Suprise8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI KingAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Story TellerRingtone Star

10:18, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
Yes, every upgrade is worthy
Rockstar

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list