Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

[ROMs] MIUIPRO 7.11.23 BETA and 9.2.3.0 STABLE for REDMI 2 PRIME

[ Promote]
103864 2948 |
17:18, Jun-07-2017 | From APP
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by iamsm21 at 08:00, Jul-30-2018
  1. I'm not the creator of the ROM, just sharing with you
Copy the Code

DON'T REPRODUCE OR COPY THIS ARTICLE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU ARE SHARING THIS IN YOUTUBE /BLOG THEN ADD THIS THREAD LINK
Just reply ONCE (refresh the page) to see all hidden links

Hello friends, here's a ROM for you, miuipro. Thanks to MIUIPRO TEAM

IMPORTANT NOTES-* your warranty will be void, Flash Fastboot ROM to get back warranty.

This ROM will only work in Redmi 2/Prime (wt88047/wt86047)

FEATURES OF MIUIPRO -

1.based on MIUI China Developer/stable ROM
2. Extended flat ions with shadow effect.
3. extended lockscreen with shortcuts
4. Pre-rooted rom (beta version only), busybox pre-installed
5. Download accelerator (supports Torrent)
6.All chinese applications removed.
7.system resources and power consumption integrated.
8.pico gapps (store and service)
9.extended reboot menu (recovery, bootloader etc)
10.integrated M8 weather app with extended widgets
11.Dolby Atmos, Xperia keyboard pre-installed. (Gboard not installed)
12.added independent settings (for selected versions)
13.extended desktop settings (shadows, captions, reflections, automatic closing of folders, gestures to the desktop with a choice for their own applications)
14.modified and stock dialer application (the inclusion of maximum illumination of the screen during the call setup and call for the end of the action)
15.added extended network setup type
16.extended battery indicator Setting(charge only, percentage only, hide etc)
17. Fixed counter notifications on icons
18.added option to customize sound when connecting and disconnecting the Charger.
19.It adds the ability to manually select the LED color from the palette.
20.possibility of including the full screen picture when call choice photo by default when you Call
21.Added center clock mod (iOS style, customizable with default).
22.added separate ringer volume and notification pop-up window
23.added ability to customize of litup screen when connecting /disconnecting charger.
24. ability to set the color of text percent (its gradient, by default)
25.Added setting blur effect in an open Curtain
26. Added option to hide / show the icon in the status bar
27.added type of cropping a photo caller
28.added call recording quality settings

29.Full sd ard access (even documents app always get enabled)
30.Search bar in notification shade and in homescreen by swipe up.
31. Added smart assistant with search in homescreens left side.
32. 5×3 Toggles in notification shade.
33.directly launch in prefer network type by long pressing on mobile data.
34.Added camera mods.
35.Init.d supports.
36.cracked theme engine.
37. Updater app will be missing. (you can reboot to recovery from extended  bootmenu)
38. Double tap 2 sleep gesture in desktop.
39.Disabled recovery installation along with the rom , will keep your existing TWRP.
40. Added sleep saving modes
41.Option to disable low battery sound and message.
42. Full control over charging level settings.
43. Hiding internet speed when it's not transferring data.
44. Manual adjustment for screen dimming (by percentage)
45. Volume bar timing control.
46. Extended magnification gestures
47. List, toast, other system animation control (like resurrection remix)
48. Option to disable system apps like video player, browser, email everything.
49. Lock screen frame frequency and animation speed controls.
50. Total 6 languages included.check screenshot.

Download center

ROM -

MIUI 9 7.11.23 BETA LP (link may not work)
  Please reply to view this thread.

MIUI 9.2.3.0 LHJCNEK STABLE LP (Gdrive link)

TWRP (thanks to Xiaomi.eu and TeamWin) (AFH link)-

FLASHING GUIDE -
Copy ROM and boot to twrp
Now Take a backup
Do factory reset
Go to install and flash rom.
Then reboot system.

More threads, MINOVO ROM FOR REDMI 3S/PRIME/PLUS

Signing off, @iamsm21

Ampere

Ampere
20170607144338.png

Languages

Languages

Homescreen settings

Homescreen settings

Notification center

Notification center

Display

Display

Smart mobile network

Smart mobile network

Themes

Themes

Dolby

Dolby

Homescreen

Homescreen

Torrent

Torrent

Colorful additional settings

Colorful additional settings

Icon hide

Icon hide

About phone

About phone

Notification light

Notification light

Ap identifier

Ap identifier

Sleep mode savings

Sleep mode savings
i2.jpg

Low battery warning

Low battery warning
i5.jpg
i6.jpg
i7.jpg
i8.jpg
i9.jpg
i10.jpg
i11.jpg
i14.jpg
i12.jpg
i13.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-16-16-58-41-573_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2017-09-16-16-58-37-989_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Favorite73 Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

HanDaniel + 2 Great!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
19:25, Oct-08-2017 | Via mobile
|
Suporrt language indonesia??

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

Author| 17:29, Oct-05-2017 | Via mobile
|
Tapomoy91 replied at 2017-10-4 18:59
Didn't get VoLTE. Neither in official Lp ROM nor in MiUI ROM.

Which sim and Country? Pm me for assistance

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
66 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Happy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Expert2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

18:25, Jun-07-2017 | From APP
|
does it supports volte?

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Author| 23:48, Jun-07-2017 | From PC
|
iamnaik replied at 2017-6-7 15:55
does it supports volte?

Yes. Bro.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
75 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI FB Follower

09:34, Jun-08-2017 | Via mobile
|
The battery drains faster as hell.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Author| 11:19, Jun-08-2017 | From PC
|
imkumar163 replied at 2017-6-8 07:04
The battery drains faster as hell.

Not happening with me. One thing you can do, you should wipe cache from twrp and check out. You can also calibrate your battery for better packup.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
75 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI FB Follower

11:48, Jun-08-2017 | Via mobile
|
Will try it. Thanks

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:23, Jun-09-2017 | From APP
|
does it support volte?

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:15, Jun-09-2017 | From APP
|
imkumar163 replied at 2017-6-8 09:18
Will try it. Thanks

Don't forget to send feedback

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
331 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:16, Jun-09-2017 | From APP
|
laleriya.vipul replied at 2017-6-9 07:53
does it support volte?

Yes. Flawlessly. But if you don't get Volte, try changing your apn

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Debate MasterTechnology Guru

21:07, Jun-11-2017 | Via mobile