MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
752 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi MIXMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi BandUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Mi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi MIXSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Surge S11 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper SundayMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfHumor Master

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Interview with Manwex: Super Mod of MIUI General from Europe

[ Promote]
7619 224 |
18:29, Jun-09-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
181218q01g0z1seg00snlu.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello Good MIUIers,

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Manwex! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of @Manwex!

1. Why do you put "Manwex" as your forum username? (by mohdmujahid526)

Manwex - When I was young, I used to read many fiction books and I was always inspired by some characters. First two letters are from my real name "Marino" and rest are initials of some fiction characters and Greece Gods. Since then, Manwex is my unique netizen ID.

2. What do you think is the best MIUI feature? (by Miui_Khmer)

Manwex - No doubt, it's MIUI Security and it's advanced permission system. I just like to have control over app permissions, and especially Autostart management which is a key feature to me because I can easily restrict apps from running in the background.

3. What according to you is special and the best thing about Xiaomi?

Manwex - For me Xiaomi is more than just a company. I like their approach to costumes and all amazing products and innovations they offer at really reasonable prices unlike others. My big wish is that Xiaomi expands to Europe, to create even bigger fan base like it did in South Asia.

4.How did you become #MiFan and how many Mi Products do you own? Please show us your Mi Collections? (by Imkajal)

Manwex - "MIUI ROM was my love on the first flash." When I got my first Android smartphone, I never liked its looks very much. Of course I tried with different launchers, but that is just like changing 1/5 of experience. I was looking for some alternatives on the Internet Forums and MIUI ROM was one of the ported ROM's I give a try and I was always coming back to. I couldn't simply use any other ROM than that, it was like an addiction to me. Since it was ported ROM, I couldn't rely on weekly updates so I decided to do a risk and order a Redmi 1 from China and since then I just knew that I made a permanent decision. Speaking of my collection, it's humble but means a lot to me.

8SELoyd.jpg
( Here is the Collection )

5. Who is your favorite admin? (by Maxnate) If you get to date one of the admins for a full day, who would that be? (By Kellaw)

Manwex - I can't highlight one Administrator I like the most simply because all of them are young and ambitious - just like many of our Mi Fans. They are always in a good mood to help or give a suggestion and it's really a pleasure to communicate and organize fun Forum events and contests with their guidance.

6. How much interaction is there between you (Every Mod) with the real Xiaomi MIUI team (not sales, but the one who develops MIUI)? (by Ace-Hr)

Manwex - There is a lot of interaction between Special Team Members and Xiaomi Officials. We simply rely on each other in order to improve the MIUI ROM and collect the feedback from the users. I know many will agree that it could be better, but we are really doing our best to provide all Mi Fans the best experience on your Mi device or gadget(s). At the moment, we are discussing more efficient strategy feedback so things can only improve in near future.

7. Do the real threads of help/request/bug fixes reach the developers? (by Ace-Hr)

Manwex - Every bug report which is confirmed by users and our Beta Team members is reported to Developer Team along with steps on how to reproduce it and with attached bug log to help developers identify the issue on thousands of lines of the code.

8. How do you come to know about MIUI Global Forum? (by Abhijitdevnath) What keeps you so active on the forum? (by Raviki) Who was your first friend on Forum? (by dilpo)

Manwex - When I flashed ported MIUI ROM on my device, I noticed that there are weekly updates and out of curiosity I started to read changelogs every Friday on MIUI Forum. I simply decided to create an account and comment on few threads how I liked it. I started to check Forum more and more and got involved in answering user questions and helping others up to this day.

Willing to help others because I also needed a help many times when I joined. Not to mention big and strong community and all Mi Fans worldwide which really makes me happy to be a part of it.

One of the first friends I met here were @BharatG and @mitch002 since we know each other back in the day while we were Device Team members.

9. How difficult is it to Moderate our MIUI Global Forum? (by Aadisree)

Manwex - Sometimes it's really hard I have to admit, MIUI General is really busy Sub-Forum especially around specific period such as MIUI launch event or when new features are introduced. There are hundreds of queries that have to be handled in the shortest time possible. Also we have to fight with many repeated threads and Spam.

10. What is Your first Xiaomi smartphone and what are you using now?
(by aufikfab4) What was your favorite Mi phone and why? (by Mitch002) Does your family have and use Mi devices? (by ariloc)

Manwex - My first Xiaomi smartphone was Redmi 1 and at the moment I'm using Mi MIX. Definitely, Redmi 1S was biggest impression for me back in the days, such amazingly crafted device with powerful hardware inside and on top of MIUI v5 was just pure perfection, I simply can't describe with words how good the feeling was to use it.

My family members use Mi phones too. Mother is using a Redmi 3S, father a
Redmi 2 and a sister is using a Redmi Note 4.

11. How many bowls of Maggie do you eat in a day to get your energy? (by rylai123)

Manwex - As a big instant noodles fan, sometimes I eat them up to 5 times a day to have enough energy and dedicate my free time to the Forum.

12. What did you gain being a moderator - fame, income or experience? Will this help you in your future career? (by CalvinVeez)

Manwex - Main things I gained by being a Forum Moderator for such a long time is definitely patience. It's worth to mention handling many things at once in the shortest time possible, teamwork and improving writing and communication skills. All of this skills are good for my career and I don't regret a second spent on this Forum.

13. Last but not least, SELFIE!

微信图片_20170612205229.jpg

It's my great pleasure to interview Manwex as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

So who is the next person you want us to interview? Please tell us in the comment section

Thanks to @Evaaaaaaa Mam for the Opportunity to Interview Manwex

Who have been interviewed?

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 47 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Go Manwex!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
iGaurav + 5 Fantastic!
Danmar18 + 1 Fantastic!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
thandana + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Mixa555 + 5 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Awesome!
vlambers + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Tung_Bill + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
d00fustech + 2 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Awesome!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 WOW! Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Fantastic!
rasoolakhtet + 10 + 3 Great!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
DJStatikVX + 5 Awesome!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
3ALLAL + 1 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Great!

Experience +307  Prestige +72  View Rating Log

Happy to Help

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2661 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Portable WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi BandMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal600K Forum MembersMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper SundayI Love 2016Happy New Year1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMi Live Medal1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserStar Of IconsMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 Explorer8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterApp StarDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerInbox Zero

12:47, Nov-19-2017 | From PC
|
How can I missed this interview?
Great interview with our great super mod @Manwex
1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Super WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI P1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersMi A1Mi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5AOreoNougatMIUI SuperstarSuper ModeratorHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMi TalentMi Story TellerRedmi 5/PlusAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star July 19 MyanmarApp StarMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology

18:45, Jun-09-2017 | From PC
|
Good questions and nice reply from Manwex, thanks for the interview

Comment

S@mmy Happy to hear that you liked it :)  18:46, Jun-09-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

msalauddins + 10 + 3 Agreed!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
2948 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Pokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 91500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamBlack SharkForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerSurpriseIndia Independence DayStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star

19:40, Jun-09-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you @S@mmy for your time, it was a pleasure to answer queries from the Mi Fans

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

msalauddins + 10 + 3 Just Awesome!!!
AadiSree + 4 Thank you
S@mmy + 5 Welcome Sir
navya@j + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +24  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Elite Member

QQ: 3499546309

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
515 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi MIXMi TVPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Diwali 1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:47, Jun-11-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Interview
I think we are missing something ohh about asking MIUI 9

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
841 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Super SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI S300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI P1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterBlack SharkNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of Technology

19:53, Jun-11-2017 | Via mobile
|
Now interview rylai123 mod

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3533 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

19:54, Jun-11-2017 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Interview

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1534 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi VRMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi TV3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI Expert9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyAndroid ElfApp StarOreoMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI King

20:19, Jun-11-2017 | From PC
|
Wonderful interview

Elite Member

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
519 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi HomeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi ScaleMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3SSuper FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Super MondayHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day Medal90000 Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device Team25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom

20:47, Jun-11-2017 | From PC
|
Nice interview @S@mmy

Die hard Fan of MIUI :) :)

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
1028 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Notebook AirXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi KeyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi MIXMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi 4SMi 4cMi Max Redmi Note 4Mi 5s PlusRedmi 3Mi TVXiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Poland1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyOreoOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersSurprise2017 Annual AwardsNougatMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruWallpaper StarInbox ZeroUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertApp Talent7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMIUI FB Follower

20:58, Jun-11-2017 | From PC
|
Now interview @raviki Smod

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Use reply Button

Elite Member

QQ: 3499546309

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
515 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi MIXMi TVPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Diwali 1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

21:03, Jun-11-2017 | From Mi 4c
|
Redmi 1S It still my favourite Product

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list