[Discussion] Abnormal battery drain

[ Promote]
267 5 |
01:11, Apr-13-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hello All,

I have been using my Redmi Note4X over 15 months and it was quite fine without serious problems. Its MIUI is the latest V10.2.3.0 which was updated once launched.

However I found the case of serious battery drain since last Thursday (Apr 4th). I first noticed that my phone became hot with battery dropped very quickly in short time (that didn't happen before).

Even connecting to power supply, my phone battery slightly drops if I connect it to internet (same through wifi or data), I can only charge it (slowly) without network connection or in flight mode. But it becomes normal as before if I switch it off and charge.

I searched on web, and comments from a forum explained that the issue could be caused by an app "Duo". Since I have all my app on my phone updated, I  cleared the update and everything on "Duo". But it didn't work. The situation still existed. So I tried also clearing all Google app's updates that I didn't use (except Youtube, Gmail, Google Map...). However none was fixed.

Then I checked battery monitor and data monitor from system (some built-in resources checking), finding that it kept connecting to web (with huge downloadings and uploadings even it was in standby mode (that's why its battery dropped from 100% to 2x% within few hours and i did nothing!) The condition still remains now.

I doubted before that it might due to virus. And I scanned it with three anti-virus but no virus was found, just stating my phone was in healthy condition. Though having such strange battery drain, no reports / warnings were made.

These few days I started to find solution on MIUI forum, finding some similar problems from other users, unfortunately no one could explain or know what can be done to fix this case.

I reported four times but received no responses. Could anyone please help? Any Xiaomi officials realize the situation? Or can we gather to make our noise in order to solve this problem.

Thank you for watching!
Favorite1 Share

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
08:00, Apr-13-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
we have the same problem...bcause of the new update our phone sucks already, it seems we are using a phone with 2000mAh battery

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
11:41, Apr-13-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
yeah me too and i want to downgrade
anyone can you suggest for very stable version ?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
12:11, Apr-13-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes I am same problem

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:20, Apr-14-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
well i heard about this issue but idk about the way to fix it. btw i'm using pixel experience with wolf kernel doin pretty nice

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 21:14, Apr-14-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Today suddenly everything becomes alright as ten days before. But i did nothing Yesterday or Today. Don't know what exactly happening.....

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list