Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3022 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Mi USB FanMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVMi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday800K Forum MembersSuper Friday1300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayMIUI P1st Anniversary900K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Surge S1Puzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSupriseRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Chat] [MIUI Weekly Poll #27] How to Justify a Smartphone's Upgrade? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
19533 630 |
17:51, May-26-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Poll Banner.png

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to the another weekly poll, last week we discussed about 'Can Fuchsia OS Replace Android' here are the poll results.

Untitled.png

Some of best replies from forum users:
  • If the os is smarter than android, i think it will replace android. People just need to be open on something new. It might not be as good as android at first launch, but it will get better if google take it seriously, just like android did.

• Well My take is "it’s another open-source Google side project with a group of enthusiastic guys scratching brains for a big bang; that might or very likely never see the light of day.". The poll misses the option "I don't think so". On the other hand, android has grown, matured and adapted by millions. Hell even billions, in day to day life. This might have taken a decade to over come the shadows of Symbian and RIM, or may be even Windows. It's in it prime and well, How do you spell Fuchsia? "Fuch-sia".

• Google's Fuchsia is being powered by the Magenta kernel, so it’s not based on Chrome OS or Android. However, like Linux, its open-source code allows anybody to introduce changes to the software.Also the fact is that Google won’t develop an operating system that is isolated from the Android ecosystem, along with the countless apps that are already available in the market, so the Fuschia will probably be a hybrid of sorts.I think that Fuchsia might not only replace Android, but will become the new touchstone for the operating system of any Android device. Engineers at Google have already started the infrastructure to bridge apps native to either Android or Chrome OS as early as last year. Fuchsia, using the Magenta kernel as its language, will fuse the best of both worlds and really unify the Internet of Things ecosystem which includes PCs, tablets, mobile phones, smart appliances, and cars.

Today's discussion is "How to Justify a Flagship Smartphone’s Upgrade?"
Today, almost everyone’s upgraded to a smartphone. And most of them are willing to stick with their phones for at least a couple of years.

mi 6.jpg

Smartphones have been moved away from hardware based aspects, where RAM, CPU, WiFi and GPS used to be key points of competition, larger/smaller/curved screens, ultra slim, gorilla glass, longer battery life and metal frames have now become key points of difference. All of these things are improvements but as you are not missing out on any big change in technology it is not a strong reason to ditch a phone that already performs well.

How to Justify a Flagship Smartphone’s Upgrade?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
medal.jpg

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:
Vol-25        Vol-26
Vol-17         Vol-18         Vol-19         Vol-20         Vol-21         Vol-22         Vol-23      Vol-24   
Vol-9           Vol-10         Vol-11         Vol-12         Vol-13         Vol-14         Vol-15      Vol-16
Vol-1           Vol-2           Vol-3           Vol-4           Vol-5           Vol-6           Vol-7         Vol-8

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1956 members voted
54.45% 1065
41.00% 802
4.55% 89
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite6 Share

Rated by 48 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Locutus709 + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Awesome!
AtomicBart + 1 Fantastic!
Csabi159 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Спасибо!
govindkus + 1 Awesome!
siddasriram + 1 Great!
Jinushroff + 1 Fantastic!
Skiffy + 1 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
Ylia-111 + 2 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jmoram + 1 Awesome!
ajijulbari + 1 Great!
akshaymani.cool + 2 Awesome!
JayeshT + 1 Great!
cinolek + 1 Fantastic!
..::jagdeep-Gup + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 2 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sialorf + 1 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Lelic24RUS + 2 Great!
hosamAzzam + 1 Great!

Experience +204  Prestige +44  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi 3S1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FuturePokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI S1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopPioneer of MIUI English Forum Quick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSupriseDebate MasterMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

15:59, May-30-2017 | From PC
|
software should compliment hardware
best match up gives best performance

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SHappy Singles' DayHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Tuesday1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopStar Of IconsAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

16:19, May-30-2017 | From PC
|
Flagship smartphone upgrade must be outstanding and unique, that's what it's different and symbolize the brand/manufacturer. As flagship the qualities is utmost. Tons of features and high performance and flawless is a must as flagship phone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI P300K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper SundaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum User

02:45, May-31-2017 | From PC
|
With the fast and wide area of development in technologies upgrade in hardware as well as in software is much needed as to go hand in hand with the preset Technology....I love to explore new things and for that sometimes u require  a better upgrade..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of Wisdom

17:48, May-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
When you say flagship phone, most parts should be on top of the line for both hardware and software. It could have the latest processor, bigger storage, better ram, latest OS version, so on so forth. Of course pricing will be affected due to improvement on specs, but other parts can be maintained to reduce pricing cost.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestSuper SaturdaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

17:58, May-31-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Good performance is more important for my then software update. Usual when you buy a flagship smartphone, it will get eventually the software update...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Lover Medal

00:11, Jun-01-2017 | From PC
|
Loss of performance,Lack of technical support(Inc updates), outdated specs.
These are the important factors leads to an upgrade.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Mi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

00:23, Jun-01-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
I myself buy a new phone for new features. If a phone doesn't have any exciting feature that I don't have on my current phone then I don't think that an upgrade is justified. My older phone from one and a half years ago would probably still be able to run pretty much any modern app but what convinced me to buy a Mi 5s Plus was the dual camera array and the many features of the MIUI. I am happier with this then would have probably been with successor of my previous phone and my next upgrade will definitely go the same way.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:50, Jun-01-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
considering people from all over the world, from poor to reach people.. 2-3 years upgrade cycle is good enough. software security updates are important in daily use. You can definately wait for hardware upgrades, no need hurry and grab '"my"phones'

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI World TourMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroIndia Independence DayHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

10:21, Jun-01-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
when it comes to upgrading my phone what I look first are the specs. specs are my priority.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
339 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi BandMi VRMi Power BankMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalHappy DiwaliMIUI S1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI World TourSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI PolandI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017SupriseQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentRingtone Expert8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentHumor MasterRingtone Star Technology GuruMr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentDebate MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:16, Jun-01-2017 | From PC
|
Upgrading is a periodic thing for me. Technology moves very fast these days so if you aren't staying ahead of the curve you'll be left behind. That used to be more relevant before I got my Mi 4. Back then every so often you'd find your device wasn't making the cut. My old RAZR V3 wasn't very good on memory so I upgraded to the V3i that had expandable memory and could play whole mp3s. But it was laggy and limited in features so I upgraded to the V8. But by then touchscreen phones were becoming a thing so I had to upgrade again and by the time I had Galaxy S3 it was something I thought I'd need to upgrade from day one. Android was pretty laggy and TouchWiz had so many glitches. After the first year the phone was barely usable. But nothing good was available. They were all pretty bad. Samsung disappointed me when it released rumors about a flexible phone (they had just come up with flexible display technology) and the Galaxy Slim never released. Instead we got the S4 and that was even worse than my S3. By year 2 I knew the phone couldn't last forever and I had to upgrade.

But now with Mi 4 it is still outperforming most smartphones and it came out in 2014. How sad is that? I am going to be upgrading soon but I feel like that phone is going to stay relevant for years to come if my old Mi 4 is still giving the flagships a run for their money. I think S8 is doing ok so far with the new UI but everything before it like the S7 still loses out to it and it is very funny.

I think I might have to update my thinking about why I need to upgrade but for now I will still stick with the idea that you need to stay ahead of the curve and only the latest technology will let you do that.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

300K Forum Members

09:06, Jun-02-2017 | From APP
|
we need a phone which can fully use the potential of the specifications ,specification of the phone are only useful when the phone uses its specs to its full potential ,mi has been pretty well in doing that. but its not best in doing that ,apple has been best when it comes to using potential of phone hardware at its maximum ,mi has scope to do better and I know it will

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
227 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi BoxMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi Pad 2Mi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note4 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 91 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMaster Of Technology

14:38, Jun-04-2017 | From PC
|
I say keep the old way: hardware focused. Why? Software can be upgraded MUCH easier than hardware (which in smartphone case, hardware upgrade is near impossible). So if you have great hardware specs with sucky software, there's still a high chance to get a superb working phone in the future. Whereas if the hardware sucks from the start, it won't last long until software requirement can no longer be fulfilled and the phone must be completely replaced.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyMiPopUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master

17:37, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
it depends on the phone's usage. if it lean more towards heavy gaming aside than its basic comm functionality​, then the phone for sure tends to be frequently getting upgrade whenever new higher spec comes out.

on the other hand, it the usage type is just for mundane basic comm functionality​ then the upgrade cycle wud be longer

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
12:55, May-20-2018 | From Mi 4 3G
|
Performance is key

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Rocket to Future

03:09, Jan-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
very nice

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi MIXFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMr. DependableMIUI Follower

02:04, Dec-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Need it   .

Banned to post

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI S300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper SundayHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayRingolicious MedalMIUI PI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDebate MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Story Teller

13:25, Sep-27-2017 | From PC
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Banned to post

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI S300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper SundayHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayRingolicious MedalMIUI PI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDebate MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Story Teller

13:39, Sep-26-2017 | From PC
|

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HomeMi ScaleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid Guru25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

14:01, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 6
|
regular use & good performance. imo the reliability is on the top of the list

Platinum Member

Mi lover

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMi 4iMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertApp TalentOreoPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Story TellerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

13:56, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 4i
|
regular use with good performance in our phone

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9300K Forum MembersHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerStar Of Technology2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerNougatMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

01:47, Aug-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
ივნ ივნ იუნგი ივ გუგუნი
I am GEORGIAN

Banned to post

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

12:46, Aug-06-2017 | From PC
|

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list