Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3113 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi USB FanMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi MIXMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersRocket to Future1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayI Love 2016Surge S1Happy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Chat] [MIUI Weekly Poll #27] How to Justify a Smartphone's Upgrade? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
23531 631 |
17:51, May-26-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Poll Banner.png

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to the another weekly poll, last week we discussed about 'Can Fuchsia OS Replace Android' here are the poll results.

Untitled.png

Some of best replies from forum users:
  • If the os is smarter than android, i think it will replace android. People just need to be open on something new. It might not be as good as android at first launch, but it will get better if google take it seriously, just like android did.

• Well My take is "it’s another open-source Google side project with a group of enthusiastic guys scratching brains for a big bang; that might or very likely never see the light of day.". The poll misses the option "I don't think so". On the other hand, android has grown, matured and adapted by millions. Hell even billions, in day to day life. This might have taken a decade to over come the shadows of Symbian and RIM, or may be even Windows. It's in it prime and well, How do you spell Fuchsia? "Fuch-sia".

• Google's Fuchsia is being powered by the Magenta kernel, so it’s not based on Chrome OS or Android. However, like Linux, its open-source code allows anybody to introduce changes to the software.Also the fact is that Google won’t develop an operating system that is isolated from the Android ecosystem, along with the countless apps that are already available in the market, so the Fuschia will probably be a hybrid of sorts.I think that Fuchsia might not only replace Android, but will become the new touchstone for the operating system of any Android device. Engineers at Google have already started the infrastructure to bridge apps native to either Android or Chrome OS as early as last year. Fuchsia, using the Magenta kernel as its language, will fuse the best of both worlds and really unify the Internet of Things ecosystem which includes PCs, tablets, mobile phones, smart appliances, and cars.

Today's discussion is "How to Justify a Flagship Smartphone’s Upgrade?"
Today, almost everyone’s upgraded to a smartphone. And most of them are willing to stick with their phones for at least a couple of years.

mi 6.jpg

Smartphones have been moved away from hardware based aspects, where RAM, CPU, WiFi and GPS used to be key points of competition, larger/smaller/curved screens, ultra slim, gorilla glass, longer battery life and metal frames have now become key points of difference. All of these things are improvements but as you are not missing out on any big change in technology it is not a strong reason to ditch a phone that already performs well.

How to Justify a Flagship Smartphone’s Upgrade?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
medal.jpg

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:
Vol-25        Vol-26
Vol-17         Vol-18         Vol-19         Vol-20         Vol-21         Vol-22         Vol-23      Vol-24   
Vol-9           Vol-10         Vol-11         Vol-12         Vol-13         Vol-14         Vol-15      Vol-16
Vol-1           Vol-2           Vol-3           Vol-4           Vol-5           Vol-6           Vol-7         Vol-8

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1968 members voted
54.47% 1072
41.01% 807
4.52% 89
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite6 Share

Rated by 48 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Locutus709 + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Awesome!
AtomicBart + 1 Fantastic!
Csabi159 + 2 Fantastic!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Спасибо!
govindkus + 1 Awesome!
siddasriram + 1 Great!
Jinushroff + 1 Fantastic!
Skiffy + 1 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
Ylia-111 + 2 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jmoram + 1 Awesome!
ajijulbari + 1 Great!
akshaymani.cool + 2 Awesome!
JayeshT + 1 Great!
cinolek + 1 Fantastic!
..::jagdeep-Gup + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 2 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sialorf + 1 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Lelic24RUS + 2 Great!
hosamAzzam + 1 Great!

Experience +204  Prestige +44  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi 3S1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Olympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI S1400K Forum MembersMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Black SharkMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

15:59, May-30-2017 | From PC
|
software should compliment hardware
best match up gives best performance

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi TVMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayHilal Ramadan 500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz Master

16:19, May-30-2017 | From PC
|
Flagship smartphone upgrade must be outstanding and unique, that's what it's different and symbolize the brand/manufacturer. As flagship the qualities is utmost. Tons of features and high performance and flawless is a must as flagship phone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI P300K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper SundaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum User

02:45, May-31-2017 | From PC
|
With the fast and wide area of development in technologies upgrade in hardware as well as in software is much needed as to go hand in hand with the preset Technology....I love to explore new things and for that sometimes u require  a better upgrade..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of Wisdom

17:48, May-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
When you say flagship phone, most parts should be on top of the line for both hardware and software. It could have the latest processor, bigger storage, better ram, latest OS version, so on so forth. Of course pricing will be affected due to improvement on specs, but other parts can be maintained to reduce pricing cost.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestSuper SaturdaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

17:58, May-31-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Good performance is more important for my then software update. Usual when you buy a flagship smartphone, it will get eventually the software update...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Lover Medal

00:11, Jun-01-2017 | From PC
|
Loss of performance,Lack of technical support(Inc updates), outdated specs.
These are the important factors leads to an upgrade.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySurpriseMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

00:23, Jun-01-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
I myself buy a new phone for new features. If a phone doesn't have any exciting feature that I don't have on my current phone then I don't think that an upgrade is justified. My older phone from one and a half years ago would probably still be able to run pretty much any modern app but what convinced me to buy a Mi 5s Plus was the dual camera array and the many features of the MIUI. I am happier with this then would have probably been with successor of my previous phone and my next upgrade will definitely go the same way.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI Font LoverSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:50, Jun-01-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
considering people from all over the world, from poor to reach people.. 2-3 years upgrade cycle is good enough. software security updates are important in daily use. You can definately wait for hardware upgrades, no need hurry and grab '"my"phones'

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Happy New YearSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest Lover

10:21, Jun-01-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
when it comes to upgrading my phone what I look first are the specs. specs are my priority.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi VRMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali 1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PFan Of MIUI Spain2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack SharkSurprise8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017OreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersMi TalentRingtone ExpertRingtone TalentAndroid GuruMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Humor MasterApp TalentMr. DependableMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverDebate MasterInbox ZeroWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

12:16, Jun-01-2017 | From PC
|
Upgrading is a periodic thing for me. Technology moves very fast these days so if you aren't staying ahead of the curve you'll be left behind. That used to be more relevant before I got my Mi 4. Back then every so often you'd find your device wasn't making the cut. My old RAZR V3 wasn't very good on memory so I upgraded to the V3i that had expandable memory and could play whole mp3s. But it was laggy and limited in features so I upgraded to the V8. But by then touchscreen phones were becoming a thing so I had to upgrade again and by the time I had Galaxy S3 it was something I thought I'd need to upgrade from day one. Android was pretty laggy and TouchWiz had so many glitches. After the first year the phone was barely usable. But nothing good was available. They were all pretty bad. Samsung disappointed me when it released rumors about a flexible phone (they had just come up with flexible display technology) and the Galaxy Slim never released. Instead we got the S4 and that was even worse than my S3. By year 2 I knew the phone couldn't last forever and I had to upgrade.

But now with Mi 4 it is still outperforming most smartphones and it came out in 2014. How sad is that? I am going to be upgrading soon but I feel like that phone is going to stay relevant for years to come if my old Mi 4 is still giving the flagships a run for their money. I think S8 is doing ok so far with the new UI but everything before it like the S7 still loses out to it and it is very funny.

I think I might have to update my thinking about why I need to upgrade but for now I will still stick with the idea that you need to stay ahead of the curve and only the latest technology will let you do that.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

300K Forum Members

09:06, Jun-02-2017 | From APP
|
we need a phone which can fully use the potential of the specifications ,specification of the phone are only useful when the phone uses its specs to its full potential ,mi has been pretty well in doing that. but its not best in doing that ,apple has been best when it comes to using potential of phone hardware at its maximum ,mi has scope to do better and I know it will

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
245 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi BandYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi NoteMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 Edition4 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 2MIUI 9MIUI PMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI S1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Gamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPop8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:38, Jun-04-2017 | From PC
|
I say keep the old way: hardware focused. Why? Software can be upgraded MUCH easier than hardware (which in smartphone case, hardware upgrade is near impossible). So if you have great hardware specs with sucky software, there's still a high chance to get a superb working phone in the future. Whereas if the hardware sucks from the start, it won't last long until software requirement can no longer be fulfilled and the phone must be completely replaced.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyMiPopUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of Wisdom

17:37, Jun-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
it depends on the phone's usage. if it lean more towards heavy gaming aside than its basic comm functionality​, then the phone for sure tends to be frequently getting upgrade whenever new higher spec comes out.

on the other hand, it the usage type is just for mundane basic comm functionality​ then the upgrade cycle wud be longer

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Talent

16:41, Jun-26-2018 | From PC
|
i always waiting after for next update

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Superstar

12:55, May-20-2018 | From Mi 4 3G
|
Performance is key

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Rocket to Future

03:09, Jan-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
very nice

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi MIXFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMr. DependableMIUI Follower

02:04, Dec-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Need it   .

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi VRMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversarySuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseEvaluator RepMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayForum Contest LoverMr. Dependable

13:25, Sep-27-2017 | From PC
|
We need for regular use with good performance in our phone.       

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi VRMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversarySuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseEvaluator RepMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayForum Contest LoverMr. Dependable

13:39, Sep-26-2017 | From PC
|
We need for regular use with good performance in our phone.       

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HomeMi ScaleFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSummer Mi BunnyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverApp StarStar WarsMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

14:01, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 6
|
regular use & good performance. imo the reliability is on the top of the list

Platinum Member

Mi lover

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyBlack SharkApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanOreoApp TalentApp StarMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

13:56, Aug-11-2017 | From Mi 4i
|
regular use with good performance in our phone

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverTheme Talent25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum 6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerNougatAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsTechnology Guru7 Million Forum Members

01:47, Aug-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
ივნ ივნ იუნგი ივ გუგუნი
I am GEORGIAN

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list