Happy to help :-)

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
469 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorHappy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor Master

[Others] Future of POCO F1 sub forum in Mi Community

[ Promote]
3734 15 |
00:23, Apr-06-2019 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by happybuddhist at 21:57, Apr-05-2019

Mi Community.png

Dear POCO F1 users,

By now, you may all have known about the merging of Mi Global Forum to Mi Community in April. The migration will start on April 8th, which is expected to take more than one week to complete. After April 8th, the forum will only retain browsing function, and will be officially shut down on June 30th. Many of you are already Mi Community users, so that you can continue with the same account. This thread is to tell you a bit more about the future of this specific sub forum in Mi Community.

For those of you who haven't read our Admin's thread about the merger, kindly read it here before continuing with this thread. It contains general information regarding your username, avatar, credits, friends, medals and so on. This thread will solely talk about POCO F1 sub forum. If you haven't signed up your account on Mi Community, you may create one now with your existing Mi Account and edit your preferred nickname. If you have already set up your account on Mi Community previously, just sign in as usual will do. As most of you might already know, Mi Community is divided into many sub communities based on region. For Global users, Mi Community 'Other Countries' is the sub community to choose. You can visit it through this link : https://c.mi.com/oc/

What happens to POCO F1 sub forum?

POCO F1 sub forum will be continued in Mi Community 'Other Countries' as Pocophone F1. For Indian users, you may not find the device under Products category (read below). For other regions, you can continue with region specific sub forum or choose 'Other Countries' for the global community. Even if you have an existing profile with a specific region, you can create a profile in Other Communities to access the device sub forum. If you are already using Mi Community app, kindly update it to the latest version to access 'Other Countries'. For new users, you can download the latest Mi Community app from here : Mi Community (PlayStore link). For PC users, visit the link shared above or switch to 'Other Countries' from your current community.

Screenshot (4).png

How to create a profile in Mi Community?

Similar to the way you created a profile here in the forum. Just login with your existing Mi Account and create a profile.

How to access Pocophone F1 subforum in Mi Community 'Other Countries'?

If your are using a PC, login to https://c.mi.com/oc/ and sign-up/sign-in. You can find the Pocophone F1 sub forum under 'Products' tab.
You can straight away follow Pocophone F1 sub forum here : https://c.mi.com/oc/forum-1930-1.html

Screenshot (5).png

For Mi Community app, make sure you have updated to the latest version (link provided is for latest version).
- Go to "ME" tab at the bottom and go to Settings.
- Select 'Other Countries' in Change region settings.
- Go to "SUBFORUMS" tab and choose Pocophone F1.
- Voila! It's that easy. Make sure you follow the sub forum to get updated.

Community.jpg

For Indian users, there is also a standalone forum for the device which you can access at forum.poco.in
Note that it will still be a standalone forum and your current profile won't be transferred there, but only to Mi Community.

What will happen to previous threads and posts?

All will be transferred to Mi Community. The details regarding this is not availabe at the moment, but will be updated soon. Read Admin's thread linked above to know more.

- General instructions will be updated by Admin.
- All general rules and guidelines of Mi Forum will be followed in Mi Community as well.
- Pocophone F1 sub forum in 'Other Countries' will be moderated by me (happybuddhist), along with Super Moderators Muz_paray and abhijitdevnath. We will continue to help you all to the best of our efforts.

See you on the other side!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
POCO F1 Moderator

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 5 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aapfom + 2 Wow
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Akash.deep + 2 Great!
vinumsv + 5 Awesome!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +29  Prestige +10  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
568 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi 3Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI 9900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy New YearUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Vietnam300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPOCO F1Most Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2018Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Master Of Technology25 Million StrongNougatOreoStar WarsBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyApp StarApp TalentMIUI KingMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterRedmi Note 5/Pro

02:19, Apr-06-2019 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for the information

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoPOCO F1

10:17, Apr-06-2019 | From POCO F1
|
@happybuddhist Thanks for the update, I found one issue I have created account in Mi Community a few days ago. Now when I am Changing my region from India to other countries, than all my previous points and medals have got reset and if I switch my region back to India my previous data gets reinstated. 😣

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

10:24, Apr-06-2019 | From POCO F1
|
luvvjain replied at 2019-4-6 10:17
@happybuddhist Thanks for the update, I found one issue I have created account in Mi Community a few ...

here are the ss.
Screenshot_2019-04-06-07-41-33-115_com.mi.global.bbs.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-07-40-56-741_com.mi.global.bbs.png

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree LuggageMerry Christmas13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHeart to Heart

11:06, Apr-06-2019 | From PC
|
But mine is Poco F1 not PocoPhone F1.. When they are releasing devices differently for each region.. why cant they do the same when it comes to community and forum..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

11:13, Apr-06-2019 | From POCO F1
|
Santo5888 replied at 2019-4-6 11:06
But mine is Poco F1 not PocoPhone F1.. When they are releasing devices differently for each region.. ...

There is just a difference of name only hardware is same, and there could be any number of reasons for merging two forums , it could be handling issue and other. Users makes forums(vice versa is not true) so I don't think it will be a problem as we will be seeing all the moderators there and a few more from another region. This will only increase our reach and we will be making new friends. Looking forward to it. 🙂🤗😊

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
469 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorHappy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor Master

Author| 11:20, Apr-06-2019 | From PC
|
luvvjain replied at 2019-4-6 07:47
@happybuddhist Thanks for the update, I found one issue I have created account in Mi Community a few ...

Understood. There is still no clarification on how the credits will be moved, and the same goes with different profiles within the Community. Will update if any information is given regarding that.

Cheers! 🙂

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

22:22, Apr-06-2019 | From POCO F1
|

@happybuddhist Why after changing region it is reading as different profiles? Mi account is same why the software is creating new profile on changing the region. 🤔

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

23:26, Apr-06-2019 | From POCO F1
|

@happybuddhist Mi coins are only available for Indian region and to access pocophone f1 sub forums you need to choose other countries as region in app. Whole thing is a mess I think concerned person should work upon this before transition starts otherwise lots of problems will be there. 🤔

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
469 Hours
Send PM

Author| 01:20, Apr-07-2019 | From PC
|
luvvjain replied at 2019-4-6 20:56
@happybuddhist Mi coins are only available for Indian region and to access pocophone f1 sub forums ...

Mi Community is a mess. Details about the transition is minimal at this point. I've shared everything I know in this thread. Mi Community is nothing like the forum. I guess I'll have a hard time managing all the mess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
But yeah, it's beyond our hands. Let's see how it goes.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list