Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
927 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiI Love MIUIMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal

[Others] Chinese theme store has 'Free' Top charts removed?

[ Promote]
1190 2 |
07:21, May-24-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
In Chinese theme store you used to be able to select free themes only very easily... Now it is vanished. You must scroll down far on the main page to select free themes only and it doesn't show as many as before. Seems Xiaomi wants more people to buy paid themes by making it more difficult to view free themes? But it's not good for users outside China. Many people outside China still use Chinese rom and don't have Mi Credits to buy themes (or don't want to because majority of paid ones are very Chinesey with Chinese characters)

Favorite Share

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Theme Talent

13:46, Jun-23-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
very nice

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme Talent

16:22, Jul-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Please explain how you decipher the Chinese theme store. I have China ROM and therefore I am stuck with chinese theme app. But I have no idea how to go through all, as I don't read Chinese. Any option within the Theme store to change language of description of themes to English? And how does one know that a selected theme has multi language option?
Thanks in advance.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list