MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1333 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #26: Can Fuchsia OS Replace Android? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
29158 833 |
04:55, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
06-12-49-IlocyyQ.png

Hello MIUIers!

Welcome to the 26th edition of the MIUI Weekly Poll. In the previous poll, @Nig_ZA asked us ''Would you sacrifice ports to waterproof phone?''. Here are the poll results:

IMG_20170522_023025.jpg

Some of the best replies:

Yes i would like to because nowadays phones need protection from water and dust and hence many of them comes with IP68 certification for which the manufacturer ditch the ports.We spend a lot using covers for the phone and using screen protector.Ditching the ports will also make the phone stylish and give some extra space for bigger battery.Hence i support ditching ports and have a full waterproof phone

I have actually just ordered an IP68 certified smartphone (Blackview BV6000), which is rugged and has sealed ports. So, you don't necessarily have to make a compromise and deal ports for waterproofness. I will use the waterproof phone when I go to places where there is water or the risk of getting wet (going to the sea, hiking, long strolls with my dog in terrible weather), and use my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for normal everyday use. Until now, I often decide to not take my phone with me in risky situations, and wrap my phone in a plastic bag when there is a risk of getting wet from heavy rain. So, of course I would prefer to have only one phone, which is waterproof, as it would make organization easier.

No, I prefer having port.
A waterproof phone does not guarantee that the phone will not be damaged.
It's just a matter of time it will happen. Our duty as a user to keep the phone from things that can cause damage.

This week, let us talk about the new Fuchsia OS and predict its fate in this tech industry dominated by Android.

Fuchsia is another open source OS by Google. It is based on the kernel known as Magneta rather than Linux. Magneta is developed by Google itself. Fuchsia has materialistic UI known as Armadillo. The UI has Google cards like appearance. The apps of Fuchsia are written on Flutter SDK, which can create apps both for Android as well as iOS. The biggest visible strength of Fuchsia OS is that it can run on universal devices. Imagine your smartphone, tablets and personal computers running on the same OS. Fuchsia is still under development and it may take some time for us to see the final version of it. Visit the below thread in case you want to know more about Fuchsia OS:
[MIUI Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - May 2017: Mi 6, Google Fuchsia and More!

It seems like Google is working on the trade-offs of Android. The biggest disadvantage of Android is that its timely updates are limited to Google's own phones and few other devices. A majority of users do not get experience the latest version of Android just because they either own a device which is a bit old or the device is a budget phone. The major reason for the delayment of updates is that the updates first go to the OEMs and then they roll it out to public. Now if you have been using Android Wear, you would have noticed that Android Wear updates are released by Google and so we get timely updates. It seems that Google is looking to do something similar with this OS too.

Fuchsia, definitely is interesting but it will be rather more interesting to see how Google moves ahead with it. Will they dump the extremely popular Android for providing some benefits or will the Fuchsia OS run parallel to Android? These questions are worth thinking of. Let us know your thoughts!

Will Fuchsia OS replace Android?
Take part in the poll below and let us know your thoughts!
03-19-08-104220vtqsqsqevqeqdsse.jpg.thumb.jpg

20 best replies will receive the ''MIUI Weekly Poll'' medal.

Links to previous polls:

Thanks to
@Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help and to the forum administrators for their support.

Single-option Poll, 2178 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 42 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

danpaktv + 1 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Rausio + 1 Great!
BulatH + 4 Awesome!
the_mave_rick + 1 Agreed!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Agreed!
evenout + 1 Awesome!
Arceo + 1 Agreed!
fishstinks + 1 Great!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dentistgev + 1 Great!
3ALLAL + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 4 Awesome!
anastasia14 + 1 Thanks!
Sabbir1350 + 2 Agreed!
Csabi159 + 2 Fantastic!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Great!
Mixa555 + 5 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Sirajirshad + 2 Awesome!
Smietana + 4 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
teejay456 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +202  Prestige +45  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi MIXMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi ProMi 5 ProMi 54 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Super FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersDiwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Saturday100k Forum MembersSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPop25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI KingRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMr. DependableTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate Master

11:03, May-22-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
Well, i remember windiws Os on i-mate phones and symbian v5, at the day of Nokia 5800 with Symbian V5, who would think that one day,the king Nokia will vanish from market, but today, by improvement of windows to be universal, the Google won't stay back, the Fuchsia is the big jump of Google to conquer Windows before​ it get popular!
Well, i'm sure that Fuchsia is the next generation of Os that will replace Android very Soon!
We love ourselves notwithstanding our faults, and we ought to love our friends in like manner.
Cyrus

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
3250 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!Mi 3Mi 4iMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 1RedmiAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 20131st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 9700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderSenior Beta TesterYouth PledgeMIUI Translation ContributorDebate MasterUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorMIUI Community VIPStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

11:12, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
Well My take is "it’s another open-source Google side project with a group of enthusiastic guys scratching brains for a big bang; that might or very likely never see the light of day.". The poll misses the option "I don't think so".

On the other hand, android has grown, matured and adapted by millions. Hell even billions, in day to day life. This might have taken a decade to over come the shadows of Symbian and RIM, or may be even Windows.

It's in it prime and well, How do you spell Fuchsia? "Fuch-sia".

My 2 cents.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

soumya_2002 + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Retired

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6Redmi 3Redmi 23500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia600K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI PI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

11:25, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
If the os is smarter than android, i think it will replace android. People just need to be open on something new. It might not be as good as android at first launch, but it will get better if google take it seriously, just like android did.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Mi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

11:27, May-22-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
not replacing but advance version of android, not enemy of android but brother , if fuchsia can be like that ,user can accept it more faster

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Font LoverDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI KingAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

11:45, May-22-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
this f* os cannot replace anďroid because of... it is android and has ios "emulator" built in.

if it based not on linux kernel, looks that this kernel have to grow and become mature enough first.
things like process and memory management, block device access scheduler, as long as networking subsystem must be tested well, massively and differently. it is very time consuming task...

wait! i got it! google wants new kernel/userspace base for their servers and would like to test it on... mobile users! great plan!
but we are not cannon fodder, aren't we?

soumya_2002 + 10 Agreed!

Security is a question of sanity: there is no reason to keep sandwich in safe.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VRMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence Day

11:49, May-22-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
when you replace old technology/standard with new technology/standard to overcome disadvantage or weakness, shortly we come across newer disadvantages or weakness. Also the development cost of the new technology/standard is recovered from early adopters of new technology/standard. all this has to be kept in mind while judging the effectiveness of new technology/standard. here the question is of new os replacing the old os. think in this direction....

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfUpdates Lover

11:50, May-22-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
I'm gonna divide my perspective into 2 aspects.
FROM USER SIDE:
It depends on Fuchsia's stability, security, user friendliness, etc. Users nowadays are more aware of those things imo.
FROM DEVELOPER SIDE:
Since Magenta kernel is developed by Google. Google will surely thinks​ this kernel is more trustable, dependable, reliable, etc. Google might see that there's a chance to monopolize the market.

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
857 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi Max Mi Max 2Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi 5XRedmi Note 4XMi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongQuick SurveyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRedmi 5AMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi 5XMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar WarsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi MIX 2Mi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentNougatMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

12:12, May-22-2017 | From APP
|
Google's Fuchsia is being powered by the Magenta kernel, so it’s not based on Chrome OS or Android. However, like Linux, its open-source code allows anybody to introduce changes to the software.Also the fact is that Google won’t develop an operating system that is isolated from the Android ecosystem, along with the countless apps that are already available in the market, so the Fuschia will probably be a hybrid of sorts.I think that Fuchsia might not only replace Android, but will become the new touchstone for the operating system of any Android device. Engineers at Google have already started the infrastructure to bridge apps native to either Android or Chrome OS as early as last year. Fuchsia, using the Magenta kernel as its language, will fuse the best of both worlds and really unify the Internet of Things ecosystem which includes PCs, tablets, mobile phones, smart appliances, and cars.

soumya_2002 + 10 Agreed!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper MondaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMIUI 9MiPopAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackScroll Of Wisdom

12:44, May-22-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
If Fuchsia could remove the fragmentation of Android and it supports natively all the app right now for Android then I'm In

Elite Member

Simplify Your Life with MIUI.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
330 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S13500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master

06:25, May-22-2017 | From APP
|
None can beat Android

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
850 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeNinebot MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi VRMi Power BankMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSurge S190000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master NougatMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingDebate MasterTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:42, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
I believe that Fuchsia OS will not be able to replace Android.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
525 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3Mi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Note ProMi 5MIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI India800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMr. DependableApp TalentApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star Humor MasterMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:45, May-22-2017 | Via mobile
|
Nope.... But is release i want try  Fuchsia

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:51, May-22-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
yes, maybe one day, google will stop Android support and focus to fuchsia os

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppSurge S1I Love 20161900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI PSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterRedmi 5/Plus8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI KingAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

10:52, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
Nope.... But i want try Fuchsia OS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3X
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 3SMIUI 9MIUI 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMaster Of Technology

10:53, May-22-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Android

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 4XMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi Medal1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super Friday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Myanmar5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Saturday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterAndroid GuruRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

10:53, May-22-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
Welcome New OS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Ukraine10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 20171st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick SurveyApp StarAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI King6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Talent

10:54, May-22-2017 | From Mi 5
|
google better now

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
286 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi BandUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi WiFiMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Mi Live MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainAtaturk MourningMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundaySuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalNougatStar Wars5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurprise25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentAndroid ElfTheme TalentAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017App TalentTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master 7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerUpdates Lover

10:55, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
I think that Fuchsia OS will replace Android.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list