MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi BandYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Redmi 3SMi TVMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Happy Diwali3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super FridaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super Tuesday1900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarSurprise10 Million Forum MembersPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Discuss HereHumor MasterQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Tech] Intel 9th Gen Core CPUs get R0 stepping, motherboard makers reveal

[ Promote]
527 8 |
13:16, Mar-31-2019 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
a6a927f390c42b6767cbea588b4240573c2d383c.jpeg

Hello MIUI'ers,

As integrated circuits often do, Intel’s upcoming 9th Gen Core series CPUs are about to receive a new “R0” stepping. For the uninitiated, a stepping is essentially a revision in the design of the CPU chip. As originally reported by Tom's Hardware, motherboard manufacturers like GIGABYTE, Asus, and ASRock have revealed this update in CPU design ahead of an official announcement from Intel by sending out BIOS updates to eligible  motherboards.

The motherboards set to receive the BIOS updates are Asus, ASRock, and Gigabyte models augmenting Intel’s 300 series chipset. Asus and ASRock have simply announced in their respective news releases that the new BIOS updates are currently ready to be downloaded. Gigabyte, on the other hand, has gone out of its way and published the complete list of Intel CPU models that will receive the R0 stepping.

6d8cb3ee6b75eb6109b96ecaeb19ad452324f677.jpeg

Though many of Intel’s 9th Gen Core series CPUs are getting the “R0” stepping, some of them actually seem to be getting the “P0” stepping. At this point, it’s hard to say what the difference between the two steppings is or if it’s simply a typo. Prima facie the models with the R0 stepping seem to come with the same base clock speed, same amount of cache, and seem to be fabricated under the same 14-nanometre process node.

Intel announced its 9th Gen Core series CPUs in October last year. At the top of the product range is the Intel 9th Gen Core i9-9900K CPU, which has 8 cores, 16 threads, and an Intel Turbo frequency of 5.0GHz. Intel’s 9th Gen Core series CPUs featuring the new R0 stepping are expected to enter the market sometime in the second quarter of this year. By then, we can expect Intel to make an official announcement about the new stepping.

Disclaimer, This is a reproduced article and the copyright rests with the original author. The views in this article are not from MIUI News Team, or MIUI Global Forum. If there is any disagreement, please contact the Forum Management Team to delete it.
Favorite1 Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Happy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreo

05:52, Apr-01-2019 | From Redmi 5A
|
thank

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Happy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

22:17, Apr-01-2019 | From PC
|
thanks for the information
K.P Mobile House
Proud To Nepali
MIUI Lover

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
04:46, Apr-08-2019 | From Mi MIX 3
|
I'm sorry but why is this posted in the MIUI10 News?? What does this has to do with Xiaomi?? I'm more interested in the UI updates so tell me when will they fix the Instagram clipping on the Mi Mix 3 or release the dark mod update??

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
237 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryOreoQuick Survey13 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfMIUI Quick Discussion

04:49, Apr-08-2019 | From PC
|

I LIKE IT news HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This is my tribute/ThankYou for the People that make this place so great:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... =1897839&extra=

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
237 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryOreoQuick Survey13 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfMIUI Quick Discussion

04:49, Apr-08-2019 | From PC
|
PEOPLE of this AMAZING GLOBAL FORUM stay in touch visit
https://en.miui.com/thread-6025092-1-1.html

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
237 Hours
Send PM

06:40, Apr-08-2019 | From PC
|
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (....) bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (lightsaber buzzing) UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayHappy 2019Mi Max 313 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseXiaomi 8th Anniversary

13:46, Apr-10-2019 | From Mi 6
|
intel n1 in pc cpu's

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:00, Apr-10-2019 | From APP
|
i like. intel n1 in cpu

Credits Management