Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2862 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of IconsStar Bug FinderMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologySenior Beta TesterMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

[Other] MIUI Know-How Series I: Do We Really Know Better About the Battery Life?

[ Promote]
185475 1502 |
09:21, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Iyengar at 16:47, Jul-12-2017

Howdy All, The MIUI Know-How will be a new series created by MIUI PROs to
probe into some of the popular topics. Today, let us follow Iyengar's research on the 'Battery Life'.

Below are few "common" or "repeated" things you would perhaps want to know. Not all are well versed with all the things, but of few things we just get swayed by "
the master of android" influential advice and tend to believe in them. Perhaps it makes sense: there’s nothing more frustrating than having this magical super powerful 'microtech' just fails on you, just when you are about to get best of it.

Fact Check - Smart Phone Battery
Matter of fact, everyone owning a smartphone has experienced this, it’s no surprise that people would start hunting for and doling out all sorts of little tips and tricks to make their batteries healthier and longer lasting. I have written topics on this to keep it healthier than my own. However, it turns out that a lot of these ‘good practices’ for longer battery life are absolute malarkey. Hogwash. Poppycock. Balderdash. In fact, you probably actually believe one of these battery myths. What a Joke!

We often hear that if you leave your phone on the charger for a while after it hits 100 percent, that it will reduce the capacity of the battery. Well, this just isn’t the case. I mean unless you have a really bad mobile case that blocks  "HEAT DISSIPATION". Refer to my earlier thread on
How to cool Off your overheated device.

Now now, this lead me to start my own experiments and my own little projects. On the contrary, the Internet has some pretty legitimate origins and stories and case studies. So it’s no surprise that it’s stuck around. Once upon a time, in the days of yore, lithium ion batteries would overheat if you left them charging for too long. Now that's a fact. It is also the fact that it causes damage to the battery and reduces performance. Hell, it even led some to explode.

However, modern devices are way smarter with managing power. Leaving your device plugged in all the time is just FINE. It is also the fact, leaving your battery plugged in provides your battery with a trickle charge once it’s at capacity, and that’s actually healthier for your battery than a complete discharge is. Now prove me wrong.
Know more on Li-ion Battery

smartphone battery.jpg

Fact Check -
Discharge before Charge
Had my device running in Nickel-Cadmium or Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries. I would have agreed. Nope, not the modern smartphones which use lithium-ion batteries. They have a much smarter way of counting their charges. If you use 60 percent of your battery’s life, then recharge it, it won’t count that as a complete charge cycle. Over the course of the day’s use, once it hits 40 percent discharge, it will count that as one charge cycle. I hope you get my drift. IT is Fact that lithium-ion batteries diminish in capacity with every charge cycle, but this effect isn’t very large. Most smartphone batteries retain about 80 percent of their original charge capacity even after a few years. By the time comes, either we have changed our device or sell it for half price.

Fact Check -
Use phone while charging
Hundreds of articles have swayed users not to use smartphones while charging and otherwise. I personally think it boils down to weighing the pros and cons of doing so. Some bloggers even go to a length to call it 'moms and semi-tech-savvy grandpas' advice. This is a fear-uncertainty-and-doubt kind of myth that stays alive not because of any sort of actual evidence, (don't believe all the images you see over the net) but because the urban-legend-tier consequences that are said to follow such supposedly unwise use of your smartphone. Phew! that was long sentence too.

The images that flooded the internet with burnt up fingers, face, pillows, all while "using your phone while it’s charging can make your device explode, catch fire, or electrocute you" is not factual and doesn't have all the facts covered. Just but not quite on par with the Korean concept of
fan death, it’s still a pretty farfetched.

Fact Check -
Closing apps to speed up device
We have been so habitual that 90% of us still believe that closing apps in the background actually helps. On the contrary, some pay for 3rd party apps to keep them alive. Not only we do that as ritual, but it is something deeply cathartic about it, but it feels like a cleansing, a reset. "Wash sins of the device" for the secret clips you watched. Best of all, with no apps running, your battery’s in great shape! The device is smooth as just shampooed hair! Right?

Well, Apparently it is Wrong! This was indeed confirmed by Apple & Google. They have confirmed that closing your apps does absolutely nothing to improve your battery life. In fact, says Hiroshi Lockheimer, the VP of Engineering for Android, it might make things worse. Perhaps the evidence below speaks?

So, to speak, "Stop closing your apps, because it’s not doing you any good". But if you want to know why - it helps to have a basic understanding of how multitasking works. I would like to quote  AUTHOR:
DAVID PIERCE clearly illustrates. Not Running is obvious: You haven’t launched it, it’s not running. Active is up on the screen and doing stuff. Inactive is a transitional phase, where it’s on the screen but not doing anything as you switch to something else. The background is when the app isn’t in front of your face but is working, refreshing your emails or bringing in the latest fire tweets. Last, there’s Suspended, which is when an app is in the background and doing absolutely nothing. It just sits in memory like a bump on a log.

I would also like to quote blogger
John Dye says that " Even if you’re just haphazardly murdering apps that seem to be running in the background by force stopping them or swiping them out of the Recent Apps menu, you’re often draining more battery than you’re saving. For one thing, a lot of apps spring right back to life after you kill them, meaning you just spent more resources than if you just left it alone. For another, the biggest battery sucker across the board is your display. If you’re spending screen time, not to mention seconds of your finite human life, needlessly assassinating apps, then you’re playing a game of whack-a-mole that is only wasting your time and your smartphone’s battery.

Fact Check -
Disabling services
If you have already given your time and effort on understanding "HOW TO STOP APPS FROM RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND ON ANDROID" I feel it's overrated. Like when in early android days when Wi-fi and Bluetooth used to latch onto your smartphone’s battery life like a vampire bat, but today they’re nowhere near so bloodthirsty. And location services are even leaner.

It’s true that disabling all these or going into airplane mode will save some battery life. However, we’re talking a very tiny sliver – like half an hour over the span of an entire day, so the gains are arguably not worth the trouble. Leave the services that you use on the regular running all you want. Your device is designed to handle it. You have an option, then why not bank on it?

Conclusion
These few "delusions" are from the top of the line, and they’re the ones we see passed around in forums all the time – even by otherwise very tech-savvy people. However, this list is by no means comprehensive. What’s some bad bit of advice that you’re constantly seeing crop up regarding smartphones or battery life? Let us know your favorite myths in the comments! Like smartphone "megapixel war" as if it matters.

Did you find this article informative and helpful?

Single-option Poll, 4504 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite485 Share

Rated by 52 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Metal_MI + 1 Awesome!
Geraldchia + 5 Awesome!
amipatel + 1 Awesome!
Vasyljovych + 1 Thanks!
MisterEgo + 1 Awesome!
laviniuc + 5 Awesome!
aelahi24434 + 1 Great!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Здорово!
Vadik_Bond + 1 Фантастика!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dimipap + 1 Great!
Barrecheguren + 1 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Great!
kanta_dey + 1 Great!
VirikVik + 2 Thanks!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
Major_Nox + 1 Great!
rikun08 + 2 Fantastic!
Mahardikavenk + 2 Thanks!
stanley3 + 1 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
cibro + 1 Thanks!
sniperpt + 2 Thanks!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
sajibakash + 4 Thanks!
tushar01fb + 5 Thanks!
alexisonza + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +223  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Retired

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
2254 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMagic CubeNinebot MiniMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuRedmi NoteMi 5Mi Max Redmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureSurge S190000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRingtone Star Android GuruForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of Wisdom

10:30, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Very informative article @Iyengar sir

Elite Member

Good and commendable nature is

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MBEMIED
Online time
302 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates Lover

10:33, May-19-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
Nice vote

Life in this world is only temporary, from that death apply to every one who feel the life

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2862 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of IconsStar Bug FinderMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologySenior Beta TesterMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

Author| 10:36, May-19-2017 | From Mi 4i
|
sadho replied at 2017-5-19 08:00
Very informative article @Iyengar sir

glad you liked it

Comment

sadho Support: 5 Objection: 0 It's like reading a scholarly research journal article.  23:17, May-19-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sadho + 5 Definitely!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Retired

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2467 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Portable WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi KeyMi BoxMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Mi Note ProPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Nepal600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Happy New Year10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 20171400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerTechnology GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertUpdates LoverWallpaper StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterApp StarInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of Wisdom

10:37, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Nice writing mate!
I gained some knowledge and facts from here.
There are too many myths about smartphone battery, and it is never-ending till one day people stop using smartphones

Comment

Iyengar Support: 5 Objection: 0 Thanks for your warm supportive words. Well you do inspire people to write more.  12:02, May-19-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sadho + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Learn More About MIUI Version: Click Here

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VRMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI P300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

10:55, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, it was useful

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5Redmi 2MIUI Forum AppSuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

10:57, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
nice info. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5Redmi 2MIUI Forum AppSuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

10:58, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
nice info. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:59, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Android services consume the most battery on my redmi 4X on standby,,, nothing I can do about it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:59, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
interesting, will try it

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list