Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2825 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi PadMi 3Mi 4iMIUI HalloweenMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderSenior Beta TesterMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

[Other] MIUI Know-How Series I: Do We Really Know Better About the Battery Life?

[ Promote]
178911 1502 |
09:21, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Iyengar at 16:47, Jul-12-2017

Howdy All, The MIUI Know-How will be a new series created by MIUI PROs to
probe into some of the popular topics. Today, let us follow Iyengar's research on the 'Battery Life'.

Below are few "common" or "repeated" things you would perhaps want to know. Not all are well versed with all the things, but of few things we just get swayed by "
the master of android" influential advice and tend to believe in them. Perhaps it makes sense: there’s nothing more frustrating than having this magical super powerful 'microtech' just fails on you, just when you are about to get best of it.

Fact Check - Smart Phone Battery
Matter of fact, everyone owning a smartphone has experienced this, it’s no surprise that people would start hunting for and doling out all sorts of little tips and tricks to make their batteries healthier and longer lasting. I have written topics on this to keep it healthier than my own. However, it turns out that a lot of these ‘good practices’ for longer battery life are absolute malarkey. Hogwash. Poppycock. Balderdash. In fact, you probably actually believe one of these battery myths. What a Joke!

We often hear that if you leave your phone on the charger for a while after it hits 100 percent, that it will reduce the capacity of the battery. Well, this just isn’t the case. I mean unless you have a really bad mobile case that blocks  "HEAT DISSIPATION". Refer to my earlier thread on
How to cool Off your overheated device.

Now now, this lead me to start my own experiments and my own little projects. On the contrary, the Internet has some pretty legitimate origins and stories and case studies. So it’s no surprise that it’s stuck around. Once upon a time, in the days of yore, lithium ion batteries would overheat if you left them charging for too long. Now that's a fact. It is also the fact that it causes damage to the battery and reduces performance. Hell, it even led some to explode.

However, modern devices are way smarter with managing power. Leaving your device plugged in all the time is just FINE. It is also the fact, leaving your battery plugged in provides your battery with a trickle charge once it’s at capacity, and that’s actually healthier for your battery than a complete discharge is. Now prove me wrong.
Know more on Li-ion Battery

smartphone battery.jpg

Fact Check -
Discharge before Charge
Had my device running in Nickel-Cadmium or Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries. I would have agreed. Nope, not the modern smartphones which use lithium-ion batteries. They have a much smarter way of counting their charges. If you use 60 percent of your battery’s life, then recharge it, it won’t count that as a complete charge cycle. Over the course of the day’s use, once it hits 40 percent discharge, it will count that as one charge cycle. I hope you get my drift. IT is Fact that lithium-ion batteries diminish in capacity with every charge cycle, but this effect isn’t very large. Most smartphone batteries retain about 80 percent of their original charge capacity even after a few years. By the time comes, either we have changed our device or sell it for half price.

Fact Check -
Use phone while charging
Hundreds of articles have swayed users not to use smartphones while charging and otherwise. I personally think it boils down to weighing the pros and cons of doing so. Some bloggers even go to a length to call it 'moms and semi-tech-savvy grandpas' advice. This is a fear-uncertainty-and-doubt kind of myth that stays alive not because of any sort of actual evidence, (don't believe all the images you see over the net) but because the urban-legend-tier consequences that are said to follow such supposedly unwise use of your smartphone. Phew! that was long sentence too.

The images that flooded the internet with burnt up fingers, face, pillows, all while "using your phone while it’s charging can make your device explode, catch fire, or electrocute you" is not factual and doesn't have all the facts covered. Just but not quite on par with the Korean concept of
fan death, it’s still a pretty farfetched.

Fact Check -
Closing apps to speed up device
We have been so habitual that 90% of us still believe that closing apps in the background actually helps. On the contrary, some pay for 3rd party apps to keep them alive. Not only we do that as ritual, but it is something deeply cathartic about it, but it feels like a cleansing, a reset. "Wash sins of the device" for the secret clips you watched. Best of all, with no apps running, your battery’s in great shape! The device is smooth as just shampooed hair! Right?

Well, Apparently it is Wrong! This was indeed confirmed by Apple & Google. They have confirmed that closing your apps does absolutely nothing to improve your battery life. In fact, says Hiroshi Lockheimer, the VP of Engineering for Android, it might make things worse. Perhaps the evidence below speaks?

So, to speak, "Stop closing your apps, because it’s not doing you any good". But if you want to know why - it helps to have a basic understanding of how multitasking works. I would like to quote  AUTHOR:
DAVID PIERCE clearly illustrates. Not Running is obvious: You haven’t launched it, it’s not running. Active is up on the screen and doing stuff. Inactive is a transitional phase, where it’s on the screen but not doing anything as you switch to something else. The background is when the app isn’t in front of your face but is working, refreshing your emails or bringing in the latest fire tweets. Last, there’s Suspended, which is when an app is in the background and doing absolutely nothing. It just sits in memory like a bump on a log.

I would also like to quote blogger
John Dye says that " Even if you’re just haphazardly murdering apps that seem to be running in the background by force stopping them or swiping them out of the Recent Apps menu, you’re often draining more battery than you’re saving. For one thing, a lot of apps spring right back to life after you kill them, meaning you just spent more resources than if you just left it alone. For another, the biggest battery sucker across the board is your display. If you’re spending screen time, not to mention seconds of your finite human life, needlessly assassinating apps, then you’re playing a game of whack-a-mole that is only wasting your time and your smartphone’s battery.

Fact Check -
Disabling services
If you have already given your time and effort on understanding "HOW TO STOP APPS FROM RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND ON ANDROID" I feel it's overrated. Like when in early android days when Wi-fi and Bluetooth used to latch onto your smartphone’s battery life like a vampire bat, but today they’re nowhere near so bloodthirsty. And location services are even leaner.

It’s true that disabling all these or going into airplane mode will save some battery life. However, we’re talking a very tiny sliver – like half an hour over the span of an entire day, so the gains are arguably not worth the trouble. Leave the services that you use on the regular running all you want. Your device is designed to handle it. You have an option, then why not bank on it?

Conclusion
These few "delusions" are from the top of the line, and they’re the ones we see passed around in forums all the time – even by otherwise very tech-savvy people. However, this list is by no means comprehensive. What’s some bad bit of advice that you’re constantly seeing crop up regarding smartphones or battery life? Let us know your favorite myths in the comments! Like smartphone "megapixel war" as if it matters.

Did you find this article informative and helpful?

Single-option Poll, 4492 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite482 Share

Rated by 52 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Metal_MI + 1 Awesome!
Geraldchia + 5 Awesome!
amipatel + 1 Awesome!
Vasyljovych + 1 Thanks!
MisterEgo + 1 Awesome!
laviniuc + 5 Awesome!
aelahi24434 + 1 Great!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Здорово!
Vadik_Bond + 1 Фантастика!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dimipap + 1 Great!
Barrecheguren + 1 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Great!
kanta_dey + 1 Great!
VirikVik + 2 Thanks!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
Major_Nox + 1 Great!
rikun08 + 2 Fantastic!
Mahardikavenk + 2 Thanks!
stanley3 + 1 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
cibro + 1 Thanks!
sniperpt + 2 Thanks!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
sajibakash + 4 Thanks!
tushar01fb + 5 Thanks!
alexisonza + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +223  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Retired

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
1868 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 4XRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI Australia500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Star Updates LoverIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterTechnology Guru

10:30, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Very informative article @Iyengar sir

Elite Member

Good and commendable nature is

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MBEMIED
Online time
280 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverSuper MondaySuper Sunday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerUpdates Lover

10:33, May-19-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
Nice vote

Life in this world is only temporary, from that death apply to every one who feel the life

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2825 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi PadMi 3Mi 4iMIUI HalloweenMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderSenior Beta TesterMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

Author| 10:36, May-19-2017 | From Mi 4i
|
sadho replied at 2017-5-19 08:00
Very informative article @Iyengar sir

glad you liked it

Comment

sadho Support: 5 Objection: 0 It's like reading a scholarly research journal article.  23:17, May-19-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sadho + 5 Definitely!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Retired

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2405 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia Story TellerMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProMi NoteUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Surge S13500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper MondayMIUI 20171400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserRedmi Note 3 Explorer25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMi TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIerApp StarMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper StarMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI FollowerMr. DependableStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FB Follower

10:37, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Nice writing mate!
I gained some knowledge and facts from here.
There are too many myths about smartphone battery, and it is never-ending till one day people stop using smartphones

Comment

Iyengar Support: 5 Objection: 0 Thanks for your warm supportive words. Well you do inspire people to write more.  12:02, May-19-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sadho + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper ThursdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingDebate Master

10:55, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, it was useful

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5Redmi 2Rooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMi Lover Medal

10:57, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
nice info. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5Redmi 2Rooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMi Lover Medal

10:58, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
nice info. thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

10:59, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Android services consume the most battery on my redmi 4X on standby,,, nothing I can do about it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

10:59, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
interesting, will try it

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list