Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopGFX TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

[Interview] Exclusive Interview with the admin for NEWS and LOCAL section, AilsaZ!

[ Promote]
5266 65 |
17:09, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

I believe everyone is eager to know more about the last admin whom have not be interviewed yet. The lovely admin who takes care of the Local and the News section. The lovely admin who took the ice bucket challenge, representing all the admins of MIUI forum. For those who have missed out that challenge, you can view the video here:

Drum roll please~~

Let me present you the interview with our lovely AilsaZ!

Were you using Xiaomi's phones before you started working at Xiaomi this April? How different is it as compared to your current Xiaomi phone?

Yeah, I was using Mi 2S before joining Xiaomi. This phone is one of my best phones I've ever used.  

I see, so you are already a Xiaomi fan before joining the company, what about your first phone? Which brand is it?

My first phone was Nokia 3100. It is really built of good quality. I have to say, I like it a lot. After that I changed to ZTE U880 which was a worthy catch back then. But it was not so awesome after a year's use. The rom is not as smooth as MIUI, it got laggy and it needed CPR  sometimes. That is why I switched to Mi 2S.  

I guess MIUI ROM have made you fell in love with MIUI. So how is your working experience so far with Xiaomi?

So far it has been a really good experience. As most of you know, I take care of  MIUI News, Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines/India/Indonesia sub-forums. I am also striving to do my best to make this forum a better place for our users.

I would like to do everything that is good for the forum. Besides, I am a lucky person as I get to know a lot many people here and made friends with the moderators too. I want everyone to be happy with me. I learned little by little with other admins' help and work with all the moderators to make news/local forum a better place. But there is still a lot to explore. I am enjoying it every single minute.   

Glad to hear that you are enjoying this job! I am glad to meet you too through this forum. Tell me about the best part of this job.

The best part of this job? It is the people here, the other admins, who are also my colleagues are nice to me and the moderators whom I working with are always willing to help: ) I am so grateful to this.

Definitely, there are lots of nice people in this forum, especially the admins! SO before embarking your new journey with Xiaomi, what was your previous job? And why did you leave?

How I started to my journey with Xiaomi. That is a good question. As I mentioned, I like to try new things and that is what I did in the past years. I was given the opportunity to be a teacher, an interpreter, and a reporter back at school. I got my first job in the same company I finished one of my internships. It specialized in international education, basically holding summer school projects in China. I worked as a program coordinator  in that company, through which, I've learned how to communicate with people, how to be a multi-tasker and how to work under pressure. After a year, I realized I don't want to work in the Education Industry anymore and one of my friend told me to make a change. That is why I decided to join Xiaomi and before that even happened, I am a Mi fan since 2011. So when Xiaomi offered me this job, it was like a dream come true.

It is great that you are working for your passion and your dreams came through! I hope you have another dream to embark on. Let's not talk about work, tell us more about yourself, like what is your area of mastery?

Ah, where shall I start? Speaking of mastery, I guess it is English although there is still a long way to go. I am keen on learning new things since I were young. I was thrilled in my first English class. Really liked it and I kept learning day and night. This is why I am wearing glasses now. :D I continued to learn English when I was in college and postgraduate school. The language sounds full of rhythm every time I read it, listen to it and speak it. I feel it is in my blood.

Now, everyone should find AilsaZ if you have da time , she loves to communicate in English with you fans! Hahaha, and I heard you like to play badminton,  have you joined any badminton tournaments before?

yeah, i like to play badminton since childhood. But i play if for fun. That is why i didnt attend any professional training class. I am still a newbie in this world, actually. Not eligible for any tournament yet.

Maybe someday you will be eligible ! I would love to play with you some day! Last question just wonder though, if you were to choose one favorite app on your phone, which one would you choose and why?

I don't install many apps on my phone, but my favorite is Baidu Map. It is useful everytime I go outside and explore the city.  
Edit: As someone requested for a more personal question, I've decided to ask AilsaZ two more questions and she was nice enough to answer me.

Since there are people who requested for personal questions, how about sharing with us your favorite food.

I have alot of favorite food, but I guess to choose one out of all my favorites would be this:

This is known as 豆花 (soyabean curd), one of those Chinese desserts that I like.
High Five AilsaZ, I like soyabean curd too! Besides food, how about pets? Do you have pets now or previously?

I used to have 2 dogs and 2 cats, but not now as I am too busy to take care of them.

=====================================================================================
Thank you AilsaZ for giving me this opportunity to interview her! So she loves to explore, now MIUI fans, you know who to look for when you wanna go exploring in China! Remember to drop by Xiaomi office and date her out!

And there's no interview that should end without their photos. Lucky you MIUI fans! AilsaZ is happy to share with you boys and girls a photo of her. Enjoy!

===================================================================================
[MIUI Interview]
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 47 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

jockjoint + 5 Awesome!
chikoo123 + 5 Fantastic!
Christine_MI + 5 Awesome!
KongCK + 1 Great!
xg3niusx + 5 Great!
kgbiyugik + 5 Fantastic!
an1_mal + 1 Fantastic!
SyamKP + 5 Awesome!
casibao + 1 Awesome!
spiritualwar + 5 Awesome!
Glennnugraha + 10 woooow
Guru.hangala + 10 + 2 Fantastic!
rohitbn31 + 1 Fantastic!
sianman + 10 + 3 Awesome!
engrjosephdc + 5 Awesome!
nob1.ch3n + 5 Great!
mitoVonDido + 1 Great!
ksloh1 + 2 Fantastic!
SandeepXi + 5 Fantastic!
sravancsk + 1 Fantastic!
Daconi + 5 So nice person and lady, Bravissima!!!
Zonal + 10 Thanks!
zumoku + 1 Fantastic!
Henderick + 1 Awesome!
EndoqGodoq + 1 Great!
j3j + 1 Great!
Shuddhahnik + 2 Great!

Experience +232  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2854 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of IconsStar Bug FinderMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologySenior Beta TesterMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

18:12, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Perhaps some more personal questions next time...

My Regards to the Interview Team
Iyengar

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Shuddhahnik + 2 Agreed! :P

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Retired

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Active on Mi India Community!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1802 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4iDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeSuper ModeratorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruUpdates LoverStar Of IconsRingtone TalentMIUI Community VIP

18:04, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Thnx jelly for the interview.... Nice to Know Ailsa , Big news for me is, she was a teacher...Now I will call her as a Teacher only :P
I shud be careful now with any mistake...else I will get a Punishment to write one thread 10 times

One thing I like to add abt Ailsa , she is very Humble , she is the first admin I have interacted with and she is the only lady who guided me  how to moderate the forums, how to reply a user...many more things...and every day I'm learning from her :)

BTW she is very cute

Comment

fundj112 haha lol "Punishment to write one thread 10 times" :p,she is so helpful :)  18:22, Nov-12-2014

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

D££¶Ak.™ + 2 + 1 Agreed!
SyamKP + 5 Great!
marcus_keong + 5 Agreed!
AilsaZ + 2 Thanks!

Experience +14  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Active On Mi India Community. Plz PM me on c.mi.com/in

MIUI Honorary Moderator

❤ Xiaomi 4

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
1101 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 1Redmi NoteMi 2Mi TVRedmiHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of IconsWallpaper TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarGolden Idea CreatorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterUpdates LoverRingtone Star Inbox ZeroYouth Pledge

17:25, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the interview

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
1292 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostApp StarMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Honorary ModeratorStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. DependableYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources Team

17:26, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Nice Interview,Thanks :)

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5441 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSingapore Birthday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016MIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverHumor MasterStar MIUI News Team MemberYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDebate Master

17:30, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
our boss is pretty

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

chandan.napster + 4 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
217 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3RedmiMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayAtaturk MourningAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Resources TeamMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeHumor MasterTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate Master

17:30, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
way to go AilsaZ!
Cheers
CosmicPaladin

Up up and fly away!

Diamond Member

I Love MIUI!

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmiMi NoteMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayDiwali 1800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 Weeks800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014

17:38, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Good interview! Keep it coming!!
J@gun

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

17:46, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Another admin!! Good interview!

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.KHCMIDL
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

18:00, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
great interview so beautifull

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list