Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyGFX TeamInbox ZeroAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

[Interview] Exclusive Interview with the admin for NEWS and LOCAL section, AilsaZ!

[ Promote]
4850 65 |
17:09, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

I believe everyone is eager to know more about the last admin whom have not be interviewed yet. The lovely admin who takes care of the Local and the News section. The lovely admin who took the ice bucket challenge, representing all the admins of MIUI forum. For those who have missed out that challenge, you can view the video here:

Drum roll please~~

Let me present you the interview with our lovely AilsaZ!

Were you using Xiaomi's phones before you started working at Xiaomi this April? How different is it as compared to your current Xiaomi phone?

Yeah, I was using Mi 2S before joining Xiaomi. This phone is one of my best phones I've ever used.  

I see, so you are already a Xiaomi fan before joining the company, what about your first phone? Which brand is it?

My first phone was Nokia 3100. It is really built of good quality. I have to say, I like it a lot. After that I changed to ZTE U880 which was a worthy catch back then. But it was not so awesome after a year's use. The rom is not as smooth as MIUI, it got laggy and it needed CPR  sometimes. That is why I switched to Mi 2S.  

I guess MIUI ROM have made you fell in love with MIUI. So how is your working experience so far with Xiaomi?

So far it has been a really good experience. As most of you know, I take care of  MIUI News, Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines/India/Indonesia sub-forums. I am also striving to do my best to make this forum a better place for our users.

I would like to do everything that is good for the forum. Besides, I am a lucky person as I get to know a lot many people here and made friends with the moderators too. I want everyone to be happy with me. I learned little by little with other admins' help and work with all the moderators to make news/local forum a better place. But there is still a lot to explore. I am enjoying it every single minute.   

Glad to hear that you are enjoying this job! I am glad to meet you too through this forum. Tell me about the best part of this job.

The best part of this job? It is the people here, the other admins, who are also my colleagues are nice to me and the moderators whom I working with are always willing to help: ) I am so grateful to this.

Definitely, there are lots of nice people in this forum, especially the admins! SO before embarking your new journey with Xiaomi, what was your previous job? And why did you leave?

How I started to my journey with Xiaomi. That is a good question. As I mentioned, I like to try new things and that is what I did in the past years. I was given the opportunity to be a teacher, an interpreter, and a reporter back at school. I got my first job in the same company I finished one of my internships. It specialized in international education, basically holding summer school projects in China. I worked as a program coordinator  in that company, through which, I've learned how to communicate with people, how to be a multi-tasker and how to work under pressure. After a year, I realized I don't want to work in the Education Industry anymore and one of my friend told me to make a change. That is why I decided to join Xiaomi and before that even happened, I am a Mi fan since 2011. So when Xiaomi offered me this job, it was like a dream come true.

It is great that you are working for your passion and your dreams came through! I hope you have another dream to embark on. Let's not talk about work, tell us more about yourself, like what is your area of mastery?

Ah, where shall I start? Speaking of mastery, I guess it is English although there is still a long way to go. I am keen on learning new things since I were young. I was thrilled in my first English class. Really liked it and I kept learning day and night. This is why I am wearing glasses now. :D I continued to learn English when I was in college and postgraduate school. The language sounds full of rhythm every time I read it, listen to it and speak it. I feel it is in my blood.

Now, everyone should find AilsaZ if you have da time , she loves to communicate in English with you fans! Hahaha, and I heard you like to play badminton,  have you joined any badminton tournaments before?

yeah, i like to play badminton since childhood. But i play if for fun. That is why i didnt attend any professional training class. I am still a newbie in this world, actually. Not eligible for any tournament yet.

Maybe someday you will be eligible ! I would love to play with you some day! Last question just wonder though, if you were to choose one favorite app on your phone, which one would you choose and why?

I don't install many apps on my phone, but my favorite is Baidu Map. It is useful everytime I go outside and explore the city.  
Edit: As someone requested for a more personal question, I've decided to ask AilsaZ two more questions and she was nice enough to answer me.

Since there are people who requested for personal questions, how about sharing with us your favorite food.

I have alot of favorite food, but I guess to choose one out of all my favorites would be this:

This is known as 豆花 (soyabean curd), one of those Chinese desserts that I like.
High Five AilsaZ, I like soyabean curd too! Besides food, how about pets? Do you have pets now or previously?

I used to have 2 dogs and 2 cats, but not now as I am too busy to take care of them.

=====================================================================================
Thank you AilsaZ for giving me this opportunity to interview her! So she loves to explore, now MIUI fans, you know who to look for when you wanna go exploring in China! Remember to drop by Xiaomi office and date her out!

And there's no interview that should end without their photos. Lucky you MIUI fans! AilsaZ is happy to share with you boys and girls a photo of her. Enjoy!

===================================================================================
[MIUI Interview]
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 47 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

jockjoint + 5 Awesome!
chikoo123 + 5 Fantastic!
Christine_MI + 5 Awesome!
KongCK + 1 Great!
xg3niusx + 5 Great!
kgbiyugik + 5 Fantastic!
an1_mal + 1 Fantastic!
SyamKP + 5 Awesome!
casibao + 1 Awesome!
spiritualwar + 5 Awesome!
Glennnugraha + 10 woooow
Guru.hangala + 10 + 2 Fantastic!
rohitbn31 + 1 Fantastic!
sianman + 10 + 3 Awesome!
engrjosephdc + 5 Awesome!
nob1.ch3n + 5 Great!
mitoVonDido + 1 Great!
ksloh1 + 2 Fantastic!
SandeepXi + 5 Fantastic!
sravancsk + 1 Fantastic!
Daconi + 5 So nice person and lady, Bravissima!!!
Zonal + 10 Thanks!
zumoku + 1 Fantastic!
Henderick + 1 Awesome!
EndoqGodoq + 1 Great!
j3j + 1 Great!
Shuddhahnik + 2 Great!

Experience +232  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2588 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicMi 1Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi4 Million Forum MembersMi PadMi 31st AnniversaryMIUI English Forum 20132014 ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 90000 Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI HalloweenMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Thursday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million Users800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App700K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruStar Bug FinderMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Translation ContributorDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeBest ArticleMr. DependableStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI Community VIPDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover

18:12, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Perhaps some more personal questions next time...

My Regards to the Interview Team
Iyengar

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Shuddhahnik + 2 Agreed! :P

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Retired

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Active on Mi India Community!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1801 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4iDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaRedmi Note 3 ExplorerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Super ModeratorYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Community VIPAndroid GuruStar Of Icons

18:04, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Thnx jelly for the interview.... Nice to Know Ailsa , Big news for me is, she was a teacher...Now I will call her as a Teacher only :P
I shud be careful now with any mistake...else I will get a Punishment to write one thread 10 times

One thing I like to add abt Ailsa , she is very Humble , she is the first admin I have interacted with and she is the only lady who guided me  how to moderate the forums, how to reply a user...many more things...and every day I'm learning from her :)

BTW she is very cute

Comment

fundj112 haha lol "Punishment to write one thread 10 times" :p,she is so helpful :)  18:22, Nov-12-2014

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

D££¶Ak.™ + 2 + 1 Agreed!
SyamKP + 5 Great!
marcus_keong + 5 Agreed!
AilsaZ + 2 Thanks!

Experience +14  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Active On Mi India Community. Plz PM me on c.mi.com/in

MIUI Honorary Moderator

❤ Xiaomi 4

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V6.6.7.0.KHJMICF
Online time
1101 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi 3Mi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 1Mi TVRedmiMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' DayMIUI HalloweenSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshAtaturk MourningI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruStar Of IconsWallpaper TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertGolden Idea CreatorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterUpdates LoverRingtone Star App StarInbox ZeroYouth Pledge

17:25, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the interview

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
1290 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostMi Bunny Game Master App StarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Honorary ModeratorMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamMr. Dependable

17:26, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Nice Interview,Thanks :)

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4671 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasSingapore BirthdayPokemon Master MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Super ModeratorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIer

17:30, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
our boss is pretty

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

chandan.napster + 4 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.1.15.0.MCFMIDI
Online time
216 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3RedmiMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayMIUI HalloweenAtaturk MourningAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Resources TeamOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterTechnology Guru

17:30, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
way to go AilsaZ!
Cheers
CosmicPaladin

Up up and fly away!

Diamond Member

I Love MIUI!

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmiMi NoteMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk MourningMIUI HalloweenHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's Day1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks800K Forum Members500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Diwali5 Million Forum App Installs700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:38, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Good interview! Keep it coming!!
J@gun

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

17:46, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
Another admin!! Good interview!

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.KHCMIDL
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BoxMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Halloween1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk MourningDiwali 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

18:00, Nov-12-2014 | From PC
|
great interview so beautifull

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list