Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2407 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi VRMi Portable WiFiMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TVRedmi NoteMi NoteMi Note ProMIUI 9Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertRingtone Star OTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FB Follower

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V4.0: Insufficient Storage? Here Are 5 MIUI Tips for You!

[ Promote]
176744 1524 |
22:31, May-18-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

In today series of MWM, we will talk about internal storage in our Xiaomi phones, which is the basic specification for every smartphones.

p/s: This review is done on Xiaomi Mi 5s, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.5.11.

Quick Intro

No matter what model of Xiaomi phones we are using now, everyone is concern about their phone storage usage, especially if we only have 16GB or 8GB of internal storage. Despite having the external storage, we cannot install apps in the external storage, which makes our phone limited to the internal storage. That's why memory management is very important for phone with little amount of internal storage.

I will share with you some quick tips on how to manage our phone memory easily with MIUI.

Storage Management

1) Cleaner in Security App

Cleaner_01.png

If you always follow and read threads in MIUI Forum, this feature will be common for you, but it might be new for some new MIUI users. Cleaner is basically the most essential feature of MIUI, eliminate the fact that we still need to depend on third party app to do the cleaning job. It is a proven effective feature to minimize our storage usage by apps.

We just have to go into Security App, tap on Cleaner, and it will collect any junk files and cache to be cleaned up.

Cleaner_02a.png Cleaner_02.gif

After scanned, the cleaner will display every files that will be removed soon. We can manually select the files we want to exclude from clean up. For me, I will remove everything, so I tick all of them and then click "Clean Up". You will see an animation of files being vacuumed into a big hole and end with "No trash"!

p/s: After clean up, please stay on the current page to proceed next step!

2) Deep Clean after Cleaner

DeepClean_01.png

Deep clean is another hidden feature in Security App, which we can further remove duplicate media files and unused apps.

Photos

DeepClean_02.png

Deep clean feature will help us scan the duplicate photos with image processing, easier for us to select and remove duplicated photos. This feature will be the best for guys who like to take multiple same photos, to get the best out of the best, yet lazy to remove the redundant photos.

Apps

DeepClean_03.png

Other than that, deep clean feature also list out all the apps with use frequency order. Those apps which you installed but rarely open it, will be listed on top of it. From this, you can easily decide to remove those unused apps and clean up storage for more photos and videos!

App Data

DeepClean_04.png

App data also shown in Deep Clean page, where we can easily see the storage occupied by each app data in descending order, from large to small. However, I do not recommend you to remove app data, especially from game apps, as they are saved file and you will have to start from scratch if you remove them. Despite of cleaning it, this statistic able to show how much space taken by each app in our phones.

Big Files

DeepClean_05.png

Big files, regardless of the file type, will be shown in deep clean page as well. It will show the biggest independent file in our phone, from the largest to the not so large file. We can observe that our video files usually occupy most of the big files ranking in phone.

Delete Videos

DeepClean_06.png

Last but not least, all video files will be shown as the last category of the deep clean page. The video files are ordered from largest file size to smallest size. This is easy for us to select and remove those unwanted video to clear up some space in our phones.

3) Quick Cache Cleaning

Storage_Setting.png Storage_Setting.gif

Do you know that we can simply clear all cache in phone in our phone Settings?

Simply go to Settings > Storage, and tap on "Cached data". It will prompt out "This will clear cached data for all apps", press OK.There's you go. You just cleared your cache data in one tap. Hands up if you have no idea about this hidden trick!

p/s: We can access Cleaner feature from the Storage Settings as well.

4) Save Media at External Storage

Okay, this method is obviously only for phones with external storage. Most Redmi Series and Mi Max Series can follow this tips to maximize their internal storage.

Camera App

SD_Card_1.jpg

Photo and video files can take up a lot of space if you are a passionate photographer or just a plain person who like to record video. MIUI Camera App has the settings "Save to SD card", so that every photo and video recorded will be saved into external storage. This will obviously save up your internal storage for more apps.

Theme App

SD_Card_2.jpg
Image credit to @CLAYTON_WWC

If you love to change theme and wallpapers, then this setting change will be significant to your internal storage. Similar to MIUI Camera App, MIUI Theme App allows us to save theme and wallpapers in external storage as well. Just go to Settings > Theme, and hold on Menu button to go into its setting page. We will see a page like above screenshot.

5) WhatsApp Auto-Download Media

This might not be MIUI specific, but I believe most of us are using WhatsApp now and it will be useful for most of us. By default, WhatsApp will automatically download all media files when we are connected with Wi-Fi and only photos when connected with network data. Without realization, we will get a chunk of media files in our phone in few weeks if we have active WhatsApp group who love to share photos and videos.

Whatsapp_1.png

To reduce these media files, we can simply turn off media auto-download in WhatsApp Settings. In WhatsApp App, click on top right of 3 dots and select Settings, then select Data Usage. We can see Media auto-download options with "When using mobile data", "When connected on Wi-Fi" and "When roaming".

Whatsapp_2.png

Personally, I will uncheck all media (photos, audio, videos and documents) for mobile data, Wi-Fi and roaming. This mean we need to manually tap on the photos, videos or audio to download them. This way we can choose to download the media files by our WhatsApp buddies, not just blindly download them all.

This method not only save up our phone storage, but also help reduce mobile data usage.

Facts on Install App in External Storage

Here's a million dollar question related to storage:

"How can I install apps on SD card?"

I'm pretty sure you are looking for a solution on this, but I'm going to tell you that it isn't recommended. Unlike AOSP (Pure Android), MIUI does not support swap storage or move app to SD. There are a few reasons why MIUI does not provide support for this:

• Executing app in external storage will be way slower than app in internal storage. This is because the read/write speed in external storage is way slower than the internal storage. We have to admit that native is always the best compare to the third parties.
  • Some apps will not support running in external storage. This may cause issues for users and then blame the phone for it.
  • There is a chance that after long usage, the SD card may corrupt and cause app force close issues. Again, another chance for users to blame the phone.

Well, instead of getting disappointed, why don't we just have a good practice on the above tricks to manage your storage efficiently? I know this might not be a nice statement for users with low phone storage, so feel free to give your opinions about this.

Disclaimer: This is purely my own personal opinions on this matter. It has nothing to do with Official Xiaomi or MIUI Authorities.

Verdict

The sufficiency of phone storage is very subjective on how users utilize their phone in daily life. Some users like to "bombard" their phone with massive amount of photos and videos, or being curious to try all the new apps from Play Store. If you are using a phone with little phone storage, this article might be a life saver for you today. Hopefully you guys can gain some knowledge on storage management!

How do you manage your phone storage? Share your idea here!

Related Thread:
[MIUI 7] Vol 1: What is DEEP CLEAN? How to use DEEP CLEAN?

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
[MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote
[MIUI with Marcus] V3.0: Discover the Hidden Talents in Messaging App!
Favorite291 Share

Rated by 34 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

painfredz_03 + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Fantastic!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
1696248277 + 1 Thanks!
Barrecheguren + 2 Thanks!
najihullah + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aakash4321 + 2 Thanks!
heavenlyxtacy1 + 2 Great!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
aelahi24434 + 1 Fantastic!
DarkEvilGod + 5 Awesome!
1596225176 + 4 Fantastic!
pal4uonly + 10 Thanks!
Testimo + 2 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Awesome!
soumya_2002 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
BIGXVI + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Great!
Juliavn + 2 Thanks!
kanta_dey + 1 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Kandor + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +161  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2407 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi VRMi Portable WiFiMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TVRedmi NoteMi NoteMi Note ProMIUI 9Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertRingtone Star OTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FB Follower

Author| 11:10, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
sidnargotra replied at 2017-5-21 13:57
hey @marcus_keong cleaner is full of anonymous Ads. Do you look at it ?? Phone main cleaner app does ...

Ah yes, you are right.
I expect someone to mention this.
You can try follow this thread to remove ads:

[MIUI Device Team] Block Ads/Notifications from MIUI System Apps On China Roms!
http://en.miui.com/thread-361868-1-1.html
Credits to @srav1  

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5707 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

11:45, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome job as usual

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2222 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Qi CycleMi WiFiMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi Max Redmi 3SMi 5Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersDiwali 1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyRingtone Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserApp StarApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMi Story TellerYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing such useful tips..

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017
marcus_keong You're welcome :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

miuimafia + 2 Great!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Awesome!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to Future300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

If your bootloader is unlocked, after gaining root access one can delete many large sized not-so-useful apps (as per your requirement) too.  I managed to get about 300mb space cleared by removing many such applications.

Comment

marcus_keong Root access always allow us to do it further, but it is risky and not every user know how to do it.  10:31, May-19-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1376 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankMi Air PurifierMi GlovesMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi LED LightMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!Redmi 1SMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI HalloweenMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayDiwali Super FridaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerXiaomi Type-C EarphonesMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate Master

10:05, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the useful tips

Comment

mark48 Could be useful for a noob, not for me at least..... Lol  14:07, May-20-2017
marcus_keong No problem :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
246 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Drawing TalentXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMi Lover MedalDebate MasterXiaomi Type-C EarphonesDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingUpdates LoverHumor MasterOTA FeedbackTechnology Guru

10:06, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

nice review
thanks for sharing

QQ - 2303759172

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
504 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi 5Mi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSurge S1Super MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTheme TalentDebate MasterRingtone Star India Independence DayForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingOTA FeedbackAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMi TalentUpdates Lover

10:07, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Nice info. Thanks for sharing..

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
we cant use SD card if we use it for dual sim though ._.

Comment

marcus_keong Yes, exactly! ;)  10:30, May-19-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMagic CubeMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterXiaomi Type-C EarphonesYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentMIUI FollowerHumor Master

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing the useful tips

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
1891 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4iMi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan Surge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi TalentTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerDebate Master

10:12, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Very useful tips

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time