Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2335 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi Note600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp StarUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI FB Follower

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V4.0: Insufficient Storage? Here Are 5 MIUI Tips for You!

[ Promote]
169174 1323 |
22:31, May-18-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

In today series of MWM, we will talk about internal storage in our Xiaomi phones, which is the basic specification for every smartphones.

p/s: This review is done on Xiaomi Mi 5s, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.5.11.

Quick Intro

No matter what model of Xiaomi phones we are using now, everyone is concern about their phone storage usage, especially if we only have 16GB or 8GB of internal storage. Despite having the external storage, we cannot install apps in the external storage, which makes our phone limited to the internal storage. That's why memory management is very important for phone with little amount of internal storage.

I will share with you some quick tips on how to manage our phone memory easily with MIUI.

Storage Management

1) Cleaner in Security App

Cleaner_01.png

If you always follow and read threads in MIUI Forum, this feature will be common for you, but it might be new for some new MIUI users. Cleaner is basically the most essential feature of MIUI, eliminate the fact that we still need to depend on third party app to do the cleaning job. It is a proven effective feature to minimize our storage usage by apps.

We just have to go into Security App, tap on Cleaner, and it will collect any junk files and cache to be cleaned up.

Cleaner_02a.png Cleaner_02.gif

After scanned, the cleaner will display every files that will be removed soon. We can manually select the files we want to exclude from clean up. For me, I will remove everything, so I tick all of them and then click "Clean Up". You will see an animation of files being vacuumed into a big hole and end with "No trash"!

p/s: After clean up, please stay on the current page to proceed next step!

2) Deep Clean after Cleaner

DeepClean_01.png

Deep clean is another hidden feature in Security App, which we can further remove duplicate media files and unused apps.

Photos

DeepClean_02.png

Deep clean feature will help us scan the duplicate photos with image processing, easier for us to select and remove duplicated photos. This feature will be the best for guys who like to take multiple same photos, to get the best out of the best, yet lazy to remove the redundant photos.

Apps

DeepClean_03.png

Other than that, deep clean feature also list out all the apps with use frequency order. Those apps which you installed but rarely open it, will be listed on top of it. From this, you can easily decide to remove those unused apps and clean up storage for more photos and videos!

App Data

DeepClean_04.png

App data also shown in Deep Clean page, where we can easily see the storage occupied by each app data in descending order, from large to small. However, I do not recommend you to remove app data, especially from game apps, as they are saved file and you will have to start from scratch if you remove them. Despite of cleaning it, this statistic able to show how much space taken by each app in our phones.

Big Files

DeepClean_05.png

Big files, regardless of the file type, will be shown in deep clean page as well. It will show the biggest independent file in our phone, from the largest to the not so large file. We can observe that our video files usually occupy most of the big files ranking in phone.

Delete Videos

DeepClean_06.png

Last but not least, all video files will be shown as the last category of the deep clean page. The video files are ordered from largest file size to smallest size. This is easy for us to select and remove those unwanted video to clear up some space in our phones.

3) Quick Cache Cleaning

Storage_Setting.png Storage_Setting.gif

Do you know that we can simply clear all cache in phone in our phone Settings?

Simply go to Settings > Storage, and tap on "Cached data". It will prompt out "This will clear cached data for all apps", press OK.There's you go. You just cleared your cache data in one tap. Hands up if you have no idea about this hidden trick!

p/s: We can access Cleaner feature from the Storage Settings as well.

4) Save Media at External Storage

Okay, this method is obviously only for phones with external storage. Most Redmi Series and Mi Max Series can follow this tips to maximize their internal storage.

Camera App

SD_Card_1.jpg

Photo and video files can take up a lot of space if you are a passionate photographer or just a plain person who like to record video. MIUI Camera App has the settings "Save to SD card", so that every photo and video recorded will be saved into external storage. This will obviously save up your internal storage for more apps.

Theme App

SD_Card_2.jpg
Image credit to @CLAYTON_WWC

If you love to change theme and wallpapers, then this setting change will be significant to your internal storage. Similar to MIUI Camera App, MIUI Theme App allows us to save theme and wallpapers in external storage as well. Just go to Settings > Theme, and hold on Menu button to go into its setting page. We will see a page like above screenshot.

5) WhatsApp Auto-Download Media

This might not be MIUI specific, but I believe most of us are using WhatsApp now and it will be useful for most of us. By default, WhatsApp will automatically download all media files when we are connected with Wi-Fi and only photos when connected with network data. Without realization, we will get a chunk of media files in our phone in few weeks if we have active WhatsApp group who love to share photos and videos.

Whatsapp_1.png

To reduce these media files, we can simply turn off media auto-download in WhatsApp Settings. In WhatsApp App, click on top right of 3 dots and select Settings, then select Data Usage. We can see Media auto-download options with "When using mobile data", "When connected on Wi-Fi" and "When roaming".

Whatsapp_2.png

Personally, I will uncheck all media (photos, audio, videos and documents) for mobile data, Wi-Fi and roaming. This mean we need to manually tap on the photos, videos or audio to download them. This way we can choose to download the media files by our WhatsApp buddies, not just blindly download them all.

This method not only save up our phone storage, but also help reduce mobile data usage.

Facts on Install App in External Storage

Here's a million dollar question related to storage:

"How can I install apps on SD card?"

I'm pretty sure you are looking for a solution on this, but I'm going to tell you that it isn't recommended. Unlike AOSP (Pure Android), MIUI does not support swap storage or move app to SD. There are a few reasons why MIUI does not provide support for this:

• Executing app in external storage will be way slower than app in internal storage. This is because the read/write speed in external storage is way slower than the internal storage. We have to admit that native is always the best compare to the third parties.
  • Some apps will not support running in external storage. This may cause issues for users and then blame the phone for it.
  • There is a chance that after long usage, the SD card may corrupt and cause app force close issues. Again, another chance for users to blame the phone.

Well, instead of getting disappointed, why don't we just have a good practice on the above tricks to manage your storage efficiently? I know this might not be a nice statement for users with low phone storage, so feel free to give your opinions about this.

Disclaimer: This is purely my own personal opinions on this matter. It has nothing to do with Official Xiaomi or MIUI Authorities.

Verdict

The sufficiency of phone storage is very subjective on how users utilize their phone in daily life. Some users like to "bombard" their phone with massive amount of photos and videos, or being curious to try all the new apps from Play Store. If you are using a phone with little phone storage, this article might be a life saver for you today. Hopefully you guys can gain some knowledge on storage management!

How do you manage your phone storage? Share your idea here!

Related Thread:
[MIUI 7] Vol 1: What is DEEP CLEAN? How to use DEEP CLEAN?

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
[MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote
[MIUI with Marcus] V3.0: Discover the Hidden Talents in Messaging App!
Favorite269 Share

Rated by 34 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

painfredz_03 + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Fantastic!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
1696248277 + 1 Thanks!
Barrecheguren + 2 Thanks!
najihullah + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aakash4321 + 2 Thanks!
heavenlyxtacy1 + 2 Great!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
aelahi24434 + 1 Fantastic!
DarkEvilGod + 5 Awesome!
1596225176 + 4 Fantastic!
pal4uonly + 10 Thanks!
Testimo + 2 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Awesome!
soumya_2002 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
BIGXVI + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Great!
Juliavn + 2 Thanks!
kanta_dey + 1 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Kandor + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +161  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2335 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi Note600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp StarUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI FB Follower

Author| 11:10, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
sidnargotra replied at 2017-5-21 13:57
hey @marcus_keong cleaner is full of anonymous Ads. Do you look at it ?? Phone main cleaner app does ...

Ah yes, you are right.
I expect someone to mention this.
You can try follow this thread to remove ads:

[MIUI Device Team] Block Ads/Notifications from MIUI System Apps On China Roms!
http://en.miui.com/thread-361868-1-1.html
Credits to @srav1  
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5574 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

11:45, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome job as usual

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1745 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Power StripYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3S1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing such useful tips..

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017
marcus_keong You're welcome :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

miuimafia + 2 Great!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Awesome!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to Future300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

If your bootloader is unlocked, after gaining root access one can delete many large sized not-so-useful apps (as per your requirement) too.  I managed to get about 300mb space cleared by removing many such applications.

Comment

marcus_keong Root access always allow us to do it further, but it is risky and not every user know how to do it.  10:31, May-19-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1238 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMi ScaleMi MIXMi GlovesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi LED LightMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi VRMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchRedmi 1SMi Max MIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMerry ChristmasMIUI HalloweenRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourSurge S1Diwali MIUI 9Super FridaySuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:05, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the useful tips

Comment

mark48 Could be useful for a noob, not for me at least..... Lol  14:07, May-20-2017
marcus_keong No problem :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
216 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHilal Ramadan Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Singapore1500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday1900K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI FranceSuper Thursday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomApp TalentTheme TalentMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp Talent

10:06, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

nice review
thanks for sharing

Intern Moderator

QQ - 2303759172

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
327 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!Mi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourSuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTheme TalentMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Debate MasterForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Story TellerAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

10:07, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Nice info. Thanks for sharing..

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppStar Of Technology

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
we cant use SD card if we use it for dual sim though ._.

Comment

marcus_keong Yes, exactly! ;)  10:30, May-19-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
161 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi HomeMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BandMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerInbox Zero

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing the useful tips

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
1084 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi VRNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi 3SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRooster Year of 2017MIUI 990000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersPuzzle Master500K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master

10:12, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Very useful tips

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time