Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2545 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi Note ProMi PadRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal800K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Malaysia AnniversarySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI G+ FollowerSuper ModeratorAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI KingForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfRingtone Star OTA Feedback

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V4.0: Insufficient Storage? Here Are 5 MIUI Tips for You!

[ Promote]
183859 1609 |
22:31, May-18-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

In today series of MWM, we will talk about internal storage in our Xiaomi phones, which is the basic specification for every smartphones.

p/s: This review is done on Xiaomi Mi 5s, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.5.11.

Quick Intro

No matter what model of Xiaomi phones we are using now, everyone is concern about their phone storage usage, especially if we only have 16GB or 8GB of internal storage. Despite having the external storage, we cannot install apps in the external storage, which makes our phone limited to the internal storage. That's why memory management is very important for phone with little amount of internal storage.

I will share with you some quick tips on how to manage our phone memory easily with MIUI.

Storage Management

1) Cleaner in Security App

Cleaner_01.png

If you always follow and read threads in MIUI Forum, this feature will be common for you, but it might be new for some new MIUI users. Cleaner is basically the most essential feature of MIUI, eliminate the fact that we still need to depend on third party app to do the cleaning job. It is a proven effective feature to minimize our storage usage by apps.

We just have to go into Security App, tap on Cleaner, and it will collect any junk files and cache to be cleaned up.

Cleaner_02a.png Cleaner_02.gif

After scanned, the cleaner will display every files that will be removed soon. We can manually select the files we want to exclude from clean up. For me, I will remove everything, so I tick all of them and then click "Clean Up". You will see an animation of files being vacuumed into a big hole and end with "No trash"!

p/s: After clean up, please stay on the current page to proceed next step!

2) Deep Clean after Cleaner

DeepClean_01.png

Deep clean is another hidden feature in Security App, which we can further remove duplicate media files and unused apps.

Photos

DeepClean_02.png

Deep clean feature will help us scan the duplicate photos with image processing, easier for us to select and remove duplicated photos. This feature will be the best for guys who like to take multiple same photos, to get the best out of the best, yet lazy to remove the redundant photos.

Apps

DeepClean_03.png

Other than that, deep clean feature also list out all the apps with use frequency order. Those apps which you installed but rarely open it, will be listed on top of it. From this, you can easily decide to remove those unused apps and clean up storage for more photos and videos!

App Data

DeepClean_04.png

App data also shown in Deep Clean page, where we can easily see the storage occupied by each app data in descending order, from large to small. However, I do not recommend you to remove app data, especially from game apps, as they are saved file and you will have to start from scratch if you remove them. Despite of cleaning it, this statistic able to show how much space taken by each app in our phones.

Big Files

DeepClean_05.png

Big files, regardless of the file type, will be shown in deep clean page as well. It will show the biggest independent file in our phone, from the largest to the not so large file. We can observe that our video files usually occupy most of the big files ranking in phone.

Delete Videos

DeepClean_06.png

Last but not least, all video files will be shown as the last category of the deep clean page. The video files are ordered from largest file size to smallest size. This is easy for us to select and remove those unwanted video to clear up some space in our phones.

3) Quick Cache Cleaning

Storage_Setting.png Storage_Setting.gif

Do you know that we can simply clear all cache in phone in our phone Settings?

Simply go to Settings > Storage, and tap on "Cached data". It will prompt out "This will clear cached data for all apps", press OK.There's you go. You just cleared your cache data in one tap. Hands up if you have no idea about this hidden trick!

p/s: We can access Cleaner feature from the Storage Settings as well.

4) Save Media at External Storage

Okay, this method is obviously only for phones with external storage. Most Redmi Series and Mi Max Series can follow this tips to maximize their internal storage.

Camera App

SD_Card_1.jpg

Photo and video files can take up a lot of space if you are a passionate photographer or just a plain person who like to record video. MIUI Camera App has the settings "Save to SD card", so that every photo and video recorded will be saved into external storage. This will obviously save up your internal storage for more apps.

Theme App

SD_Card_2.jpg
Image credit to @CLAYTON_WWC

If you love to change theme and wallpapers, then this setting change will be significant to your internal storage. Similar to MIUI Camera App, MIUI Theme App allows us to save theme and wallpapers in external storage as well. Just go to Settings > Theme, and hold on Menu button to go into its setting page. We will see a page like above screenshot.

5) WhatsApp Auto-Download Media

This might not be MIUI specific, but I believe most of us are using WhatsApp now and it will be useful for most of us. By default, WhatsApp will automatically download all media files when we are connected with Wi-Fi and only photos when connected with network data. Without realization, we will get a chunk of media files in our phone in few weeks if we have active WhatsApp group who love to share photos and videos.

Whatsapp_1.png

To reduce these media files, we can simply turn off media auto-download in WhatsApp Settings. In WhatsApp App, click on top right of 3 dots and select Settings, then select Data Usage. We can see Media auto-download options with "When using mobile data", "When connected on Wi-Fi" and "When roaming".

Whatsapp_2.png

Personally, I will uncheck all media (photos, audio, videos and documents) for mobile data, Wi-Fi and roaming. This mean we need to manually tap on the photos, videos or audio to download them. This way we can choose to download the media files by our WhatsApp buddies, not just blindly download them all.

This method not only save up our phone storage, but also help reduce mobile data usage.

Facts on Install App in External Storage

Here's a million dollar question related to storage:

"How can I install apps on SD card?"

I'm pretty sure you are looking for a solution on this, but I'm going to tell you that it isn't recommended. Unlike AOSP (Pure Android), MIUI does not support swap storage or move app to SD. There are a few reasons why MIUI does not provide support for this:

• Executing app in external storage will be way slower than app in internal storage. This is because the read/write speed in external storage is way slower than the internal storage. We have to admit that native is always the best compare to the third parties.
  • Some apps will not support running in external storage. This may cause issues for users and then blame the phone for it.
  • There is a chance that after long usage, the SD card may corrupt and cause app force close issues. Again, another chance for users to blame the phone.

Well, instead of getting disappointed, why don't we just have a good practice on the above tricks to manage your storage efficiently? I know this might not be a nice statement for users with low phone storage, so feel free to give your opinions about this.

Disclaimer: This is purely my own personal opinions on this matter. It has nothing to do with Official Xiaomi or MIUI Authorities.

Verdict

The sufficiency of phone storage is very subjective on how users utilize their phone in daily life. Some users like to "bombard" their phone with massive amount of photos and videos, or being curious to try all the new apps from Play Store. If you are using a phone with little phone storage, this article might be a life saver for you today. Hopefully you guys can gain some knowledge on storage management!

How do you manage your phone storage? Share your idea here!

Related Thread:
[MIUI 7] Vol 1: What is DEEP CLEAN? How to use DEEP CLEAN?

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
[MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote
[MIUI with Marcus] V3.0: Discover the Hidden Talents in Messaging App!
Favorite306 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

1781141795 + 1 Awesome!
srsakib + 5 Awesome!
painfredz_03 + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Fantastic!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
1696248277 + 1 Thanks!
Barrecheguren + 2 Thanks!
najihullah + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aakash4321 + 2 Thanks!
heavenlyxtacy1 + 2 Great!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
aelahi24434 + 1 Fantastic!
DarkEvilGod + 5 Awesome!
1596225176 + 4 Fantastic!
pal4uonly + 10 Thanks!
Testimo + 2 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Awesome!
soumya_2002 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
BIGXVI + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Great!
Juliavn + 2 Thanks!
kanta_dey + 1 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mnnahid + 5 Awesome!

Experience +167  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series and Facebook Page
3) Need Help? Contact me via QQ: 2592178348

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2545 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi Note ProMi PadRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal800K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Malaysia AnniversarySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI G+ FollowerSuper ModeratorAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI KingForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfRingtone Star OTA Feedback

Author| 11:10, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
sidnargotra replied at 2017-5-21 13:57
hey @marcus_keong cleaner is full of anonymous Ads. Do you look at it ?? Phone main cleaner app does ...

Ah yes, you are right.
I expect someone to mention this.
You can try follow this thread to remove ads:

[MIUI Device Team] Block Ads/Notifications from MIUI System Apps On China Roms!
http://en.miui.com/thread-361868-1-1.html
Credits to @srav1  
1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series and Facebook Page
3) Need Help? Contact me via QQ: 2592178348

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5956 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

11:45, May-22-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome job as usual

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3137 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMi Max Mi 5Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMIUI SPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Singapore2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super FridaySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerApp StarApp TalentApp TalentMIUI KingTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverInbox Zero7 Million Forum MembersTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMost Popular Forum User

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing such useful tips..

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017
marcus_keong You're welcome :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

miuimafia + 2 Great!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Awesome!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to Future300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

10:15, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

If your bootloader is unlocked, after gaining root access one can delete many large sized not-so-useful apps (as per your requirement) too.  I managed to get about 300mb space cleared by removing many such applications.

Comment

marcus_keong Root access always allow us to do it further, but it is risky and not every user know how to do it.  10:31, May-19-2017

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1621 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BandMi Air PurifierMi GlovesMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi LED LightMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi Max Mi 5s LaunchI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourSuper SundayDiwali Super ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper FridaySuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards

10:05, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the useful tips

Comment

mark48 Could be useful for a noob, not for me at least..... Lol  14:07, May-20-2017
marcus_keong No problem :)  10:31, May-19-2017

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi VRMi BandMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 9Ataturk MourningSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar WarsInbox ZeroForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Updates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMr. Dependable

10:06, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

nice review
thanks for sharing

QQ - 2303759172

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
562 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Super FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI World TourAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper ThursdaySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI 2017Puzzle Master90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineRingolicious MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI P3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongStar WarsDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi TalentMi Story TellerYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru

10:07, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Nice info. Thanks for sharing..

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover Medal

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|
we cant use SD card if we use it for dual sim though ._.

Comment

marcus_keong Yes, exactly! ;)  10:30, May-19-2017

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
209 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi  BunnyMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdayMIUI Monthly TalkSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Diwali Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersMIUI SThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Ataturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum User6 Million Forum MembersMr. Dependable

10:08, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Thanks for sharing the useful tips

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
2355 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi VRMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMi MIXMi Max 2Redmi 2Redmi 4XRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi 1SRedmi Note 4XMi Max Redmi Note 4Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Ringolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI SAtaturk MourningMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainSuper FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Super ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentRingtone ExpertYouth Pledge25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI KingOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Expert

10:12, May-19-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Very useful tips

Comment

Modaaaaaa nice thanks  00:19, May-22-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time