MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
790 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi Power StripMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi Note 4Mi Note 2Mi MIX4 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayMIUI 20 Million UsersRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

[Connectivity Apps] [Miui Monthly App Contest XII] QQ International-Chat and Call Worldwide

[ Promote]
96202 934 |
15:23, May-01-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by S@mmy at 22:33, Aug-30-2017
144847w1mo58pjl1ihjpj8.png
[fly]Miui Monthly App Contest XII[/fly]
Index:-
                                               For better and Easy Understanding I have divided  the threads into different Sections.                     

◇ Introduction

◇ Preview

Description

◇ App Information

◇ Screenshots

◇ Short Review

◇ Pros & Cons

◇ Download

Introduction

Hey Miuier's
                                                     How are you Doing? Everything is fine.Welcome to My thread.Today I wanna Share a Very Popular Coneectivity App Wjich is QQ International .It's a Wonderful app with a bunch of preloaded features.I hope you have Used the App but if you haven't then without wasting further time please go ahead and read the Review and If you like download the app.
                                                    So, lets firstly start with a Vedio Preview.

qq-penguin-png-image-45182 (1).png

QQ-International

[fly]Video Preview[/fly]

[fly]Highlights of the App[/fly]

- One of the Most popular Messaging and chatting apps in the world.

- supports voice and vedio calls.
                                                                            - In built Translator for people from different countries.
                                                                            - Multi vedio calling support.
                                                                           -  preloaded with awesome emojis and Emotion stickers.

[fly]Description[/fly]

Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With 1 billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 200 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.

Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends.

Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!
Features
-International QQ 6 Language Translation
-Inbuilt Apps Store
-Q Zone

Features Explanation
6 Language Translation-It offers you Chinese,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean and Spanish and few more languages.If you can Not Read these Languages you can also use the Translate Function which allows you to translate into 19 Languages.
Q Zone- It has a Q zone in Which you can post your photos and status.
I have listed a very few features and Most Highlighted features, In order to create some excitement among the users for using this app.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

nexus5x-portrait.png

nexus5x-landscape.png

nexus5x-landscape (1).png

Scenes Inside the app
◇ when you open the App
                                           ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif                                            

◇ What's inside the App
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

when you slide to the third menu
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

- Inside the Settings Option
                      videotogif_2017.04.29_15.26.45.gif                   .

All the Gifs are originally Made by me.

App Information

- Updated

December 26, 2016

- Installs

1,000,000 - 5,000,000

- Current Version

- Requires Android

2.1 and up

- Content Rating

Rated for 3+

- In-app Products

₹ 54.43 - ₹ 1,210.04 per item

- Offered By

Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.

Permissions

Version 5.1.2 can access:

In-app purchases

Device & app history

• retrieve running apps
  • read sensitive log data

Identity

• find accounts on the device
  • add or remove accounts

Calendar

• read calendar events plus confidential information
  • add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge

Contacts

• find accounts on the device
  • read your contacts
  • modify your contacts

• approximate location (network-based)
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS

• read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
  • send SMS messages

Phone

• directly call phone numbers
  • read call log
  • read phone status and identity
  • write call log

Photos/Media/Files

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Camera

• take pictures and videos

Microphone

• record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

• view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

• read phone status and identity

Other

• close other apps
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • view network connections
  • create accounts and set passwords
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • send sticky broadcast
  • change system display settings
  • change network connectivity
  • allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
  • connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
  • disable your screen lock
  • control flashlight
  • full network access
  • close other apps
  • change your audio settings
  • control Near Field Communication
  • make app always run
  • read sync settings
  • run at startup
  • draw over other apps
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • modify system settings
  • toggle sync on and off
  • install shortcuts
  • uninstall shortcuts

The app information has been taken from the play store only

Short Review{My opinions}
So Miuier's
                                                      I hope that you have found this App interesting,So Now Without wasting further time let me tell you My opinions about the app.
According to me and My friends this is a very good app.It offers a simple and easy to use Interface.It is so far among the best apps which I have used. The app also offers Emotion stickers which are my favorite .
You can use this app to chat and call across the world without any limitations.I will definitely recommend it to every Miuier to check out this app and share his opinions.
                                           I have been using this app From 6 months.I got to know about this app when i was selected as beta team member.
                           These are my opinions Don't forget to give your Opinions in your Reply.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- PC version also Avalible.
- Built In pattern Lock Feature.
- High Level Privacy Protection.
- Easy to use.
Cons
- Some bugs in this version (5.1.2)
- Sometimes Can't upload Avatar

Download Here

If you like the Review and App download Here:
Playstore link-

Apk file Here:
QQ international.apk (21.47 MB, Downloads: 34380)
Got a Doubt Feel free to Pm me or Ask in your Reply
Thanks for Reading

Favorite74 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

smart_ek + 1 Awesome!
Wonski79 + 2 Thanks!
Timimarc + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
voca55 + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Awesome!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 5 Thanks!
zibboman + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Thanks!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
Rainhart93 + 2 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Awesome!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!

Experience +42  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Happy to Help

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
472 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing Talent2 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseTheme TalentAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerNougatMr. DependableMaster Of Technology

22:10, May-01-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good.Thank sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 3 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI S2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingDebate Master

16:17, May-07-2017 | From PC
|
It looks like English interface instead of china. Grate

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
978 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi ScaleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi Note 2Mi TV4 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI SSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMi A1Quick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingApp Star9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMi 87 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend Giveaway6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentDebate Master25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayOreoPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Wars8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz Master

01:30, May-06-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
271 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi TV 70Mi VRMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIFlashholicMi Max 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi 3SMi TVXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5cMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Ringolicious MedalSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon Medal2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI PSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SAtaturk MourningXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry Christmas1st Anniversary3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi A110 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMi Note 3Indonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DaySurpriseMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMi 5XQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Black SharkRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star MIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerNougatStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar WarsMIUI FollowerTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate Master6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal

11:24, May-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice... great sharing.

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
222 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi BandMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi HomeMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA Feedback25 Million StrongUpdates LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid GuruApp MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

12:47, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruTechnology GuruIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

17:28, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice:)

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:51, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the information, it is probably useful.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!
Posthumous + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi ScaleMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk Mourning1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S1Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Ringolicious Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz Master5 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalApp StarSurprise2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMi TalentMIUI KingForum Contest Lover

19:20, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good info

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
121 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI S1st AnniversarySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower10 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid GuruSurpriseStar WarsStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master NougatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:07, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list