MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
765 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi Power StripMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi Note 4Mi Note 2Mi MIX4 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayMIUI 20 Million UsersRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

[Connectivity Apps] [Miui Monthly App Contest XII] QQ International-Chat and Call Worldwide

[ Promote]
95451 933 |
15:23, May-01-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by S@mmy at 22:33, Aug-30-2017
144847w1mo58pjl1ihjpj8.png
[fly]Miui Monthly App Contest XII[/fly]
Index:-
                                               For better and Easy Understanding I have divided  the threads into different Sections.                     

◇ Introduction

◇ Preview

Description

◇ App Information

◇ Screenshots

◇ Short Review

◇ Pros & Cons

◇ Download

Introduction

Hey Miuier's
                                                     How are you Doing? Everything is fine.Welcome to My thread.Today I wanna Share a Very Popular Coneectivity App Wjich is QQ International .It's a Wonderful app with a bunch of preloaded features.I hope you have Used the App but if you haven't then without wasting further time please go ahead and read the Review and If you like download the app.
                                                    So, lets firstly start with a Vedio Preview.

qq-penguin-png-image-45182 (1).png

QQ-International

[fly]Video Preview[/fly]

[fly]Highlights of the App[/fly]

- One of the Most popular Messaging and chatting apps in the world.

- supports voice and vedio calls.
                                                                            - In built Translator for people from different countries.
                                                                            - Multi vedio calling support.
                                                                           -  preloaded with awesome emojis and Emotion stickers.

[fly]Description[/fly]

Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With 1 billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 200 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.

Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends.

Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!
Features
-International QQ 6 Language Translation
-Inbuilt Apps Store
-Q Zone

Features Explanation
6 Language Translation-It offers you Chinese,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean and Spanish and few more languages.If you can Not Read these Languages you can also use the Translate Function which allows you to translate into 19 Languages.
Q Zone- It has a Q zone in Which you can post your photos and status.
I have listed a very few features and Most Highlighted features, In order to create some excitement among the users for using this app.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

nexus5x-portrait.png

nexus5x-landscape.png

nexus5x-landscape (1).png

Scenes Inside the app
◇ when you open the App
                                           ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif                                            

◇ What's inside the App
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

when you slide to the third menu
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

- Inside the Settings Option
                      videotogif_2017.04.29_15.26.45.gif                   .

All the Gifs are originally Made by me.

App Information

- Updated

December 26, 2016

- Installs

1,000,000 - 5,000,000

- Current Version

- Requires Android

2.1 and up

- Content Rating

Rated for 3+

- In-app Products

₹ 54.43 - ₹ 1,210.04 per item

- Offered By

Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.

Permissions

Version 5.1.2 can access:

In-app purchases

Device & app history

• retrieve running apps
  • read sensitive log data

Identity

• find accounts on the device
  • add or remove accounts

Calendar

• read calendar events plus confidential information
  • add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge

Contacts

• find accounts on the device
  • read your contacts
  • modify your contacts

• approximate location (network-based)
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS

• read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
  • send SMS messages

Phone

• directly call phone numbers
  • read call log
  • read phone status and identity
  • write call log

Photos/Media/Files

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Camera

• take pictures and videos

Microphone

• record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

• view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

• read phone status and identity

Other

• close other apps
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • view network connections
  • create accounts and set passwords
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • send sticky broadcast
  • change system display settings
  • change network connectivity
  • allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
  • connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
  • disable your screen lock
  • control flashlight
  • full network access
  • close other apps
  • change your audio settings
  • control Near Field Communication
  • make app always run
  • read sync settings
  • run at startup
  • draw over other apps
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • modify system settings
  • toggle sync on and off
  • install shortcuts
  • uninstall shortcuts

The app information has been taken from the play store only

Short Review{My opinions}
So Miuier's
                                                      I hope that you have found this App interesting,So Now Without wasting further time let me tell you My opinions about the app.
According to me and My friends this is a very good app.It offers a simple and easy to use Interface.It is so far among the best apps which I have used. The app also offers Emotion stickers which are my favorite .
You can use this app to chat and call across the world without any limitations.I will definitely recommend it to every Miuier to check out this app and share his opinions.
                                           I have been using this app From 6 months.I got to know about this app when i was selected as beta team member.
                           These are my opinions Don't forget to give your Opinions in your Reply.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- PC version also Avalible.
- Built In pattern Lock Feature.
- High Level Privacy Protection.
- Easy to use.
Cons
- Some bugs in this version (5.1.2)
- Sometimes Can't upload Avatar

Download Here

If you like the Review and App download Here:
Playstore link-

Apk file Here:
QQ international.apk (21.47 MB, Downloads: 33475)
Got a Doubt Feel free to Pm me or Ask in your Reply
Thanks for Reading

Favorite74 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

smart_ek + 1 Awesome!
Wonski79 + 2 Thanks!
Timimarc + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
voca55 + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Awesome!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 5 Thanks!
zibboman + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Thanks!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
Rainhart93 + 2 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Awesome!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!

Experience +42  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Happy to Help

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
451 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing Talent2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentTheme TalentStar WarsOTA FeedbackNougat10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI Quick Discussion

22:10, May-01-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good.Thank sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 3 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI FollowerSurpriseBlack SharkAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMIUI KingYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology

16:17, May-07-2017 | From PC
|
It looks like English interface instead of china. Grate

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
842 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi VRMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMi BandMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9Happy Diwali1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSuper Saturday500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Quiz MasterBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMi A1MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMaster Of Technology

01:30, May-06-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
241 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMi Max 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 4iMi 5cRedmi 3SMi TV2 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI P100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Merry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Australia1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMi Note 310 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi A1Indonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI KingUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid GuruTheme TalentIndia Independence DayDebate Master25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMr. DependableRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:24, May-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice... great sharing.

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
210 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy New YearSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMi TalentScroll Of WisdomApp MasterRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of Technology

12:47, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruTechnology GuruIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

17:28, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice:)

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:51, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the information, it is probably useful.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!
Posthumous + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi BandMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI P90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersApp StarRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterSurpriseOreo6 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyApp TalentApp TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeNougatUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

19:20, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good info

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super Saturday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 20179 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMr. DependableQuick SurveyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master OreoMIUI FollowerNougatMaster Of Technology

20:07, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list