MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
713 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi VRMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi MIXWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Merry Christmas2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 9Ataturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfHumor Master

[Connectivity Apps] [Miui Monthly App Contest XII] QQ International-Chat and Call Worldwide

[ Promote]
93737 931 |
15:23, May-01-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by S@mmy at 22:33, Aug-30-2017
144847w1mo58pjl1ihjpj8.png
[fly]Miui Monthly App Contest XII[/fly]
Index:-
                                               For better and Easy Understanding I have divided  the threads into different Sections.                     

◇ Introduction

◇ Preview

Description

◇ App Information

◇ Screenshots

◇ Short Review

◇ Pros & Cons

◇ Download

Introduction

Hey Miuier's
                                                     How are you Doing? Everything is fine.Welcome to My thread.Today I wanna Share a Very Popular Coneectivity App Wjich is QQ International .It's a Wonderful app with a bunch of preloaded features.I hope you have Used the App but if you haven't then without wasting further time please go ahead and read the Review and If you like download the app.
                                                    So, lets firstly start with a Vedio Preview.

qq-penguin-png-image-45182 (1).png

QQ-International

[fly]Video Preview[/fly]

[fly]Highlights of the App[/fly]

- One of the Most popular Messaging and chatting apps in the world.

- supports voice and vedio calls.
                                                                            - In built Translator for people from different countries.
                                                                            - Multi vedio calling support.
                                                                           -  preloaded with awesome emojis and Emotion stickers.

[fly]Description[/fly]

Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With 1 billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 200 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.

Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends.

Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!
Features
-International QQ 6 Language Translation
-Inbuilt Apps Store
-Q Zone

Features Explanation
6 Language Translation-It offers you Chinese,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean and Spanish and few more languages.If you can Not Read these Languages you can also use the Translate Function which allows you to translate into 19 Languages.
Q Zone- It has a Q zone in Which you can post your photos and status.
I have listed a very few features and Most Highlighted features, In order to create some excitement among the users for using this app.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

nexus5x-portrait.png

nexus5x-landscape.png

nexus5x-landscape (1).png

Scenes Inside the app
◇ when you open the App
                                           ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif                                            

◇ What's inside the App
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

when you slide to the third menu
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

- Inside the Settings Option
                      videotogif_2017.04.29_15.26.45.gif                   .

All the Gifs are originally Made by me.

App Information

- Updated

December 26, 2016

- Installs

1,000,000 - 5,000,000

- Current Version

- Requires Android

2.1 and up

- Content Rating

Rated for 3+

- In-app Products

₹ 54.43 - ₹ 1,210.04 per item

- Offered By

Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.

Permissions

Version 5.1.2 can access:

In-app purchases

Device & app history

• retrieve running apps
  • read sensitive log data

Identity

• find accounts on the device
  • add or remove accounts

Calendar

• read calendar events plus confidential information
  • add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge

Contacts

• find accounts on the device
  • read your contacts
  • modify your contacts

• approximate location (network-based)
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS

• read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
  • send SMS messages

Phone

• directly call phone numbers
  • read call log
  • read phone status and identity
  • write call log

Photos/Media/Files

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Camera

• take pictures and videos

Microphone

• record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

• view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

• read phone status and identity

Other

• close other apps
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • view network connections
  • create accounts and set passwords
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • send sticky broadcast
  • change system display settings
  • change network connectivity
  • allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
  • connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
  • disable your screen lock
  • control flashlight
  • full network access
  • close other apps
  • change your audio settings
  • control Near Field Communication
  • make app always run
  • read sync settings
  • run at startup
  • draw over other apps
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • modify system settings
  • toggle sync on and off
  • install shortcuts
  • uninstall shortcuts

The app information has been taken from the play store only

Short Review{My opinions}
So Miuier's
                                                      I hope that you have found this App interesting,So Now Without wasting further time let me tell you My opinions about the app.
According to me and My friends this is a very good app.It offers a simple and easy to use Interface.It is so far among the best apps which I have used. The app also offers Emotion stickers which are my favorite .
You can use this app to chat and call across the world without any limitations.I will definitely recommend it to every Miuier to check out this app and share his opinions.
                                           I have been using this app From 6 months.I got to know about this app when i was selected as beta team member.
                           These are my opinions Don't forget to give your Opinions in your Reply.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- PC version also Avalible.
- Built In pattern Lock Feature.
- High Level Privacy Protection.
- Easy to use.
Cons
- Some bugs in this version (5.1.2)
- Sometimes Can't upload Avatar

Download Here

If you like the Review and App download Here:
Playstore link-

Apk file Here:
QQ international.apk (21.47 MB, Downloads: 33002)
Got a Doubt Feel free to Pm me or Ask in your Reply
Thanks for Reading

Favorite73 Share

Rated by 17 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Wonski79 + 2 Thanks!
Timimarc + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
voca55 + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Awesome!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 5 Thanks!
zibboman + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Thanks!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
Rainhart93 + 2 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Awesome!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!

Experience +41  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Happy to Help

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
450 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSupriseMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackStar WarsMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingHumor MasterNougat2017 Annual AwardsTheme Talent

22:10, May-01-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good.Thank sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 3 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI S2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

16:17, May-07-2017 | From PC
|
It looks like English interface instead of china. Grate

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
664 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iSuper Thursday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Surge S1Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeOreoNougatRedmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Quick Survey7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseApp Star2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentIndia Independence DayMIUI KingAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi A1Mi Lover MedalUpdates LoverTechnology Guru

01:30, May-06-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
Online time
218 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMi Notebook AirMi VRMi Kids WatchMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi 4XMi 4iMi 5cMi Max 2Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Happy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle MasterMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaRingolicious MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSurge S190000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMi A18 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMi Note 35 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseMIUI SuperstarApp StarRedmi Note 5A/PrimeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyIndonesia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayNougatUpdates LoverMIUI KingOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme Talent

11:24, May-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice... great sharing.

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
200 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Super Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertApp MasterAndroid GuruOTA Feedback

12:47, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

17:28, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice:)

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:51, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the information, it is probably useful.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!
Posthumous + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi BoxMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Marshmallow4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Ataturk MourningRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentApp StarSupriseMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongOreoMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverOTA Feedback

19:20, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good info

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
95 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Tuesday2 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewUpdates LoverNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableQuick SurveyOreoMIUI G+ FollowerSupriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

20:07, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list