Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
550 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi Note 2Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Merry Christmas2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningSuper SundayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopMIUI ReviewTheme TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongAndroid ElfMIUI Expert

[Connectivity Apps] [Miui Monthly App Contest XII] QQ International-Chat and Call Worldwide

[ Promote]
90669 924 |
15:23, May-01-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by S@mmy at 22:33, Aug-30-2017
144847w1mo58pjl1ihjpj8.png
Miui Monthly App Contest XII
Index:-
                                               For better and Easy Understanding I have divided  the threads into different Sections.                     

◇ Introduction

◇ Preview

Description

◇ App Information

◇ Screenshots

◇ Short Review

◇ Pros & Cons

◇ Download

Introduction

Hey Miuier's
                                                     How are you Doing? Everything is fine.Welcome to My thread.Today I wanna Share a Very Popular Coneectivity App Wjich is QQ International .It's a Wonderful app with a bunch of preloaded features.I hope you have Used the App but if you haven't then without wasting further time please go ahead and read the Review and If you like download the app.
                                                    So, lets firstly start with a Vedio Preview.

qq-penguin-png-image-45182 (1).png

QQ-International

Video Preview

Highlights of the App

- One of the Most popular Messaging and chatting apps in the world.

- supports voice and vedio calls.
                                                                            - In built Translator for people from different countries.
                                                                            - Multi vedio calling support.
                                                                           -  preloaded with awesome emojis and Emotion stickers.

Description

Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With 1 billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 200 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.

Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends.

Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!
Features
-International QQ 6 Language Translation
-Inbuilt Apps Store
-Q Zone

Features Explanation
6 Language Translation-It offers you Chinese,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean and Spanish and few more languages.If you can Not Read these Languages you can also use the Translate Function which allows you to translate into 19 Languages.
Q Zone- It has a Q zone in Which you can post your photos and status.
I have listed a very few features and Most Highlighted features, In order to create some excitement among the users for using this app.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

nexus5x-portrait.png

nexus5x-landscape.png

nexus5x-landscape (1).png

Scenes Inside the app
◇ when you open the App
                                           ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif                                            

◇ What's inside the App
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

when you slide to the third menu
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

- Inside the Settings Option
                      videotogif_2017.04.29_15.26.45.gif                   .

All the Gifs are originally Made by me.

App Information

- Updated

December 26, 2016

- Installs

1,000,000 - 5,000,000

- Current Version

- Requires Android

2.1 and up

- Content Rating

Rated for 3+

- In-app Products

₹ 54.43 - ₹ 1,210.04 per item

- Offered By

Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.

Permissions

Version 5.1.2 can access:

In-app purchases

Device & app history

• retrieve running apps
  • read sensitive log data

Identity

• find accounts on the device
  • add or remove accounts

Calendar

• read calendar events plus confidential information
  • add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge

Contacts

• find accounts on the device
  • read your contacts
  • modify your contacts

• approximate location (network-based)
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS

• read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
  • send SMS messages

Phone

• directly call phone numbers
  • read call log
  • read phone status and identity
  • write call log

Photos/Media/Files

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Camera

• take pictures and videos

Microphone

• record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

• view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

• read phone status and identity

Other

• close other apps
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • view network connections
  • create accounts and set passwords
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • send sticky broadcast
  • change system display settings
  • change network connectivity
  • allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
  • connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
  • disable your screen lock
  • control flashlight
  • full network access
  • close other apps
  • change your audio settings
  • control Near Field Communication
  • make app always run
  • read sync settings
  • run at startup
  • draw over other apps
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • modify system settings
  • toggle sync on and off
  • install shortcuts
  • uninstall shortcuts

The app information has been taken from the play store only

Short Review{My opinions}
So Miuier's
                                                      I hope that you have found this App interesting,So Now Without wasting further time let me tell you My opinions about the app.
According to me and My friends this is a very good app.It offers a simple and easy to use Interface.It is so far among the best apps which I have used. The app also offers Emotion stickers which are my favorite .
You can use this app to chat and call across the world without any limitations.I will definitely recommend it to every Miuier to check out this app and share his opinions.
                                           I have been using this app From 6 months.I got to know about this app when i was selected as beta team member.
                           These are my opinions Don't forget to give your Opinions in your Reply.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- PC version also Avalible.
- Built In pattern Lock Feature.
- High Level Privacy Protection.
- Easy to use.
Cons
- Some bugs in this version (5.1.2)
- Sometimes Can't upload Avatar

Download Here

If you like the Review and App download Here:
Playstore link-

Apk file Here:
QQ international.apk (21.47 MB, Downloads: 31870)
Got a Doubt Feel free to Pm me or Ask in your Reply
Thanks for Reading

Favorite67 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Timimarc + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
voca55 + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Awesome!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 5 Thanks!
zibboman + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Thanks!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
Rainhart93 + 2 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Awesome!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!

Experience +39  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Happy to Help

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NCFMIED
Online time
445 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Band 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaForum Contest LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

22:10, May-01-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good.Thank sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 3 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI PSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

16:17, May-07-2017 | From PC
|
It looks like English interface instead of china. Grate

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
297 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeNinebot MiniMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super Monday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million Users100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector

01:30, May-06-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
146 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi MIXMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySurge S1MIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to Future100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMr. DependableIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI KingUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMi TalentTechnology GuruDebate MasterYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom

11:24, May-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice... great sharing.

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
200 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Super Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertApp MasterAndroid GuruOTA Feedback

12:47, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Lover Medal

17:28, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice:)

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:51, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the information, it is probably useful.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!
Posthumous + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRUnlock MedalMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Flashholic4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMi Live MedalSuper MondaySurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliHappy New YearRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan 1700K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of Technology

19:20, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good info

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
79 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 4XRocket to FuturePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:07, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list