⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
397 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi VRMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Connectivity Apps] [Miui Monthly App Contest XII] QQ International-Chat and Call Worldwide

[ Promote]
83966 908 |
15:23, May-01-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by S@mmy at 23:09, Aug-15-2017
144847w1mo58pjl1ihjpj8.png
Miui Monthly App Contest XII
Index:-
                                               For better and Easy Understanding I have divided  the threads into different Sections.                     

◇ Introduction

◇ Preview

Description

◇ App Information

◇ Screenshots

◇ Short Review

◇ Pros & Cons

◇ Download

Introduction

Hey Miuier's
                                                     How are you Doing? Everything is fine.Welcome to My thread.Today I wanna Share a Very Popular Coneectivity App Wjich is QQ International .It's a Wonderful app with a bunch of preloaded features.I hope you have Used the App but if you haven't then without wasting further time please go ahead and read the Review and If you like download the app.
                                                    So, lets firstly start with a Vedio Preview.

qq-penguin-png-image-45182 (1).png

QQ-International

Video Preview

Highlights of the App

- One of the Most popular Messaging and chatting apps in the world.

- supports voice and vedio calls.
                                                                            - In built Translator for people from different countries.
                                                                            - Multi vedio calling support.
                                                                           -  preloaded with awesome emojis and Emotion stickers.

Description

Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With 1 billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 200 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.

Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends.

Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!
Features
-International QQ 6 Language Translation
-Inbuilt Apps Store
-Q Zone

Features Explanation
6 Language Translation-It offers you Chinese,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean and Spanish and few more languages.If you can Not Read these Languages you can also use the Translate Function which allows you to translate into 19 Languages.
Q Zone- It has a Q zone in Which you can post your photos and status.
I have listed a very few features and Most Highlighted features, In order to create some excitement among the users for using this app.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

nexus5x-portrait.png

nexus5x-landscape.png

nexus5x-landscape (1).png

Scenes Inside the app
◇ when you open the App
                                           ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif                                            

◇ What's inside the App
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

when you slide to the third menu
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

- Inside the Settings Option
                      videotogif_2017.04.29_15.26.45.gif                   .

All the Gifs are originally Made by me.

App Information

- Updated

December 26, 2016

- Installs

1,000,000 - 5,000,000

- Current Version

- Requires Android

2.1 and up

- Content Rating

Rated for 3+

- In-app Products

₹ 54.43 - ₹ 1,210.04 per item

- Offered By

Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.

Permissions

Version 5.1.2 can access:
In-app purchases

Device & app history
  • retrieve running apps
  • read sensitive log data

Identity
  • find accounts on the device
  • add or remove accounts

Calendar
  • read calendar events plus confidential information
  • add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge

Contacts
  • find accounts on the device
  • read your contacts
  • modify your contacts

• precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS
  • read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
  • send SMS messages

Phone
  • directly call phone numbers
  • read call log
  • read phone status and identity
  • write call log

Photos/Media/Files
  • read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage
  • read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Camera
  • take pictures and videos

Microphone
  • record audio

Wi-Fi connection information
  • view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information
  • read phone status and identity

Other
  • close other apps
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • read Home settings and shortcuts
  • write Home settings and shortcuts
  • view network connections
  • create accounts and set passwords
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • send sticky broadcast
  • change system display settings
  • change network connectivity
  • allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
  • connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
  • disable your screen lock
  • control flashlight
  • full network access
  • close other apps
  • change your audio settings
  • control Near Field Communication
  • make app always run
  • read sync settings
  • run at startup
  • draw over other apps
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • modify system settings
  • toggle sync on and off
  • install shortcuts
  • uninstall shortcuts

The app information has been taken from the play store only

Short Review{My opinions}
So Miuier's
                                                      I hope that you have found this App interesting,So Now Without wasting further time let me tell you My opinions about the app.
According to me and My friends this is a very good app.It offers a simple and easy to use Interface.It is so far among the best apps which I have used. The app also offers Emotion stickers which are my favorite .
You can use this app to chat and call across the world without any limitations.I will definitely recommend it to every Miuier to check out this app and share his opinions.
                                           I have been using this app From 6 months.I got to know about this app when i was selected as beta team member.
                           These are my opinions Don't forget to give your Opinions in your Reply.

Pros & Cons
                                               So as we Disscussed the about the Features,Highlights and Everyt
Pros
- PC version also Avalible.
- Built In pattern Lock Feature.
- High Level Privacy Protection.
- Easy to use.
Cons
- Some bugs in this version (5.1.2)
- Sometimes Can't upload Avtar

Download Here

If you like the Review and App download Here:
Playstore link-

Apk file Here:
QQ international.apk (21.47 MB, Downloads: 30654)
Got a Doubt Feel free to Pm me or Ask in your Reply
Thanks for Reading
Note- If i have Done any Mistakes please forgive Me

Favorite65 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Timimarc + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
voca55 + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Awesome!
ivadim20 + 1 Agreed!
vkb77 + 1 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 5 Thanks!
zibboman + 1 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 1 Thanks!
HIMAL44625 + 1 Awesome!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
Rainhart93 + 2 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Salikhovme + 5 Awesome!
DarkEvilGod + 1 Great!

Experience +39  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

[colo

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMi 5Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan Super MondaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

22:10, May-01-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good.Thank sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 3 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 35 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

16:17, May-07-2017 | From PC
|
It looks like English interface instead of china. Grate

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHOMIED
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9MIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

01:30, May-06-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 3SRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI World TourSurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingUpdates LoverRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

11:24, May-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice... great sharing.

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
185 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi BandMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4X1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 91700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Olympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingApp MasterRingtone Star Android GuruStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover Medal

12:47, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

17:28, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
nice:)

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

18:51, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the information, it is probably useful.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!
Posthumous + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.5.3.0.LHJMIDE
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersI Love 20162100K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 91 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super FridayRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerApp TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruApp TalentForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentMost Popular Forum User

19:20, May-08-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good info

S@mmy + 2 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTechnology GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:07, May-08-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list